My Muse - RagLak (✔️)

By Sukorian

This is a requested plot inspired by the book Lucy and the sky Ragini Khanna is a well known journalist, she... More

Prologue (✔️)
Chapter one (✔️)
Chapter two (✔️)
Chapter three (✔️)
Chapter four (✔️)
Chapter five (✔️)
Chapter six (✔️)
Chapter seven (✔️)
Chapter eight (✔️)
Chapter nine (✔️)
Chapter ten (✔️)
Chapter eleven (✔️)
Chapter Twelve (✔️)
Chapter thirteen (✔️)
Chapter fourteen (✔️)
Chapter sixteen (✔️)
Chapter seventeen (✔️)
Chapter eighteen (✔️)
Chapter nineteen (✔️)
Chapter twenty (✔️)
Chapter twenty-one (✔️)
Chapter twenty-two (✔️)
Chapter twenty-three (✔️)
Chapter twenty-four (✔️)
Chapter twenty-five (✔️)
Chapter twenty-six (✔️)
Chapter twenty-seven (✔️)
Epilogue (✔️)

Chapter fifteen (✔️)

386 64 32
By Sukorian

Laksh was looking at her, "wow Ragini you are awesome. Thank you so much!"

Ragini smiles, "yes, I am awesome and you know what I'm the one, who will take your first interview." She said holding his hand, "Okay?" She said and he obviously nodded, "of course you are also the one, who got the first autograph." Ragini smiles, she looked at her hand with pride, "yes, but you know I have to wash my hand!"

Laksh laughs, "haan I know, but who cares."

Ragini playfully hits him, "you are too much."

Laksh dropped her to her office and left from there with the dog, "Hey Rex, I can't believe she gave you this name. Silly woman!" He was looking for the keys, when he bumped into someone, "sorry!" He said and looked up.

The man was none other than Karan, the ex-boyfriend of Ragini.

"It's okay, do you live here?" He asked and Laksh was confused, "why?"

He shook his head, "sorry, I actually come to meet a friend of mine. Ragini Khanna, she lives here at this building, she just moved in."

Laksh nods, "yes, I know. You are?"

He shook his head and scratched his nape, "I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself, Karan." He gave him his hand to shake.

Laksh was looking at the man, he took the hand and pressed it with his full strength.

Karan felt the tightness on his hand, "man relax what is wrong with you?"

Laksh glares at him, "you want to know, what is wrong with me?"

In a fraction of seconds Karan's nose was bleeding badly, "you hurt my friend and asking me about her, why?" Laksh again punches him, "stay away and don't you dare to show her your face again." He pushed him and Karan hits his head on the stair railing.

Karan looked at him with hate, "you will pay for that!" He left from there and the small dog was barking at him, "good Rex, you are a good boy." Laksh found the key in his other pocket, "Karma, even God wanted to punish that idiot."

Laksh and the dog entered the apartment, they were alone for few hours, Laksh washed the clothes and hang them on the clothesline.

Rex starts to bark again, "are you hungry?" Laksh nods, "must be hungry, right?" Rex barks again and Laksh filled bowl with dog food.

Ragini comes home, she was stressed. Oh God if this is true then I'm in big problem, how will I... no, no it can't be true.

Laksh looked at her, "Ragini?"

Ragini just went in without uttering a word, she went into her bedroom and changed her clothes.

Laksh felt bad, he pouts, "doggy this is not fair, she is ignoring me, ME, Laksh, her Kiddo! What happened?" The dog was waving with his tail, "you are not a big help."

Laksh stood up and knocked on the door, "come in!" Laksh looked at her, "Ragini?"

She was looking disturbed, "Laksh what is?"

"Actually that is what I wanted to know, what is wrong with you? Why aren't you talking to me and why you just went to your room without having food?" He was asking with care, just then she realised.

Her room was tidy and clean, her clothes were on their place and she was smelling the delicious food he had cooked.

"Laksh?" She looked at him and with a heavy heart she asked him, "have you seen Karan today?"

Laksh looked at her, "yes, I just didn't saw him I even punched and pushed him, for his behaviour toward you. How dare he to show up here, wait how do you know?"

Ragini shook her head, anger rosed inside her, "Laksh!"

Laksh was shocked, "what I did now?"

"Laksh he wants to sue you! You have attacked him without a reason of self defence. Your life wasn't in danger and he is a damn good lawyer. Why you did this?" Ragini took the pillow and starts to beat him.

Laksh felt bad, "he can sue me I don't care. I know I wasn't wrong, I just helped my friend to save her dignity I would do it again, why he even come to meet you. He has so many."

Ragini let the pillow fallen, she glares at him, "yes he has many, he came because he wanted to talk to me. I wasn't there and he met you, which caused him to show up at my workplace. He was threatening me in front of the whole staff that he will go to court, if I won't make you apologise to him publicly."

Laksh widen his eyes, "what the fuck, I'm not going to apologise for something I would happily repeat!" Laksh crossed his arms around his chest, "no way!"

Ragini knows that, "that is what I told him."

Laksh looked at her, "and what is the problem now?"

Ragini took a deep breath, "the problem is, if he sues you then you might be sent out of England. Your music career would be ended before it has really started."

Laksh shrugs, "I don't care. I would break his nose 100 times just to defence you. I have no problem if he will sue me as long as you are with me I'm happy."

Ragini was numb, "Laksh what are you saying?"

Laksh looked at her, he hold her hands tightly, "Ragini I come for you not for the music. I feel better with you and your presence is my booster, if you are not around me I don't have the desire to sing. You are my everything and I want you."

Ragini was numb, she wasn't expecting this from him, neither she had something to say to him. He left the room, there was a silence, both didn't liked it, but there was something more.

_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 1K 13
Story about two ex lovers who met again after their ended relationships. Can they have a second chance for their old love or is it too late? RagLak l...
15.7K 1.1K 16
*Abhimanyu track* *serial track * *Raglak * "love is a beautiful Lie Life is a painful truth" that is what Ragini learned in this life time, yet her...
7.5K 408 8
"You didn't kill her Laksh. It was an accident. " Sujata says as she placed her hand on Laksh's shoulder. "One year, Laksh, one year, she is gone now...
23.8K 1.4K 28
It's a new college, a new city, a new life for Ragini Gadodia, a bubbly girl who just shifted to Mumbai with her family which she loves the most. Ra...