When Different Worlds Collide

youknowigotsauce által

Can love survive in even the cruelest of worlds? MATURE CONTENT: Contains sex, weapons and bad language. Sequ... Több

Chapter 1- Part One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Part Two
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Please Read!
Hmm?

Chapter 37

5.8K 260 62
youknowigotsauce által

Elijah

I shook my head as I typed on my computer when Alyssa sighed for the fourth time.

"Hmm," she sighed again.

I lifted my glasses a bit and wiped my eyes before setting them back properly.

"Alyssa what is it?"

"I'm bored."

"Well what do you want me to do about it?"

She looked at me harshly as she faced me in the bed.

"I want to go out I can't stay locked up in this house forever. Plus you haven't been entertaining me since you've been busy with your work and all and I miss my friends," she pouted.

"Do you want me to fly them out?"

She sat up quickly, "Really, you would do that?"

"Whatever you want baby."

She smiled before she took the laptop off my lap and took its position.

"Thank you so much," she said hooking her arms around my neck and staring up into my eyes.

"You're welcome," I mumbled gazing into her eyes.

"That's a lot of money though."

"Alyssa, it's fine," I chuckled.

"I know, but what would your family think if they heard you were wasting money on me? Especially your dad." She frowned while drawing shapes on the back of my neck.

"My family would think that he loves her and he's trying to make her happy."

As much as she thinks my dad hates her, he actually likes her. What he wants is for her to leave me alone before she's in this too deep, because he knows she can do better than me.

"If you say so," she says.

I roll my eyes. "Shut up and kiss me," I demanded.

She smiled before placing her soft lips upon mine. I speared my tongue into her hot, wet mouth and gripped her waist tightly as I sucked on her tongue. She moaned and I relaxed into the kiss.

She is such a distraction, I was just working a minute ago.

She clutched the tufts of my hair at the back of my head, which triggered the memory of my appointment with my barber today.

"Don't take these glasses off," she mumbled whilst looking up at me.

"I wouldn't dare."

She went back to kissing me but I soon pulled away since I knew we couldn't take it any further than this.

"I have to get this done."

She watched my eyes as they shifted to my laptop and her face scrunched up in the most adorable way.

"I'm sorry for that I'll just... leave you alone," she said before she got up off my lap.

"I'm going to take a shower," she announced as she peeled off all articles of clothing from her body leaving her in only her bra and panties.

She gave me a sultry smile as she went towards the bathroom. I stayed staring at the spot she once was trying to decipher what was the smart thing to do. Looks like I'll have to pause from work for a couple of minutes. I followed her into the bathroom and you all know what happened next.

~~~

I took another swing at the man tied to the chair.

"Do you really think you could get away from me?"

"Of course not this was an act to delay you from your previous plans."

"Who hired you?" I calmly inquired.

"It doesn't matter," he gurgled out spitting blood on the floor beside him.

Almost immediately Dante started up the drill and used it to pierce through his belly.

He released a guttural cry as he begged Dante to stop. I never say this often but I love my brothers, they are just as wicked and unforgiving as I am. In my circle you had to be, it was survival of the fittest.

"If you give us the answer we want then he'll stop." I smiled smugly.

"No."

I shook my head in disappointment.

This caused something in my brother to go completely ballistic and he turned up the speed of the drill. This time bits and pieces of skin were flying and blood splattered on my brother's ash grey suit. He pulled it back after feeling satisfied with the damage caused.

"One last chance before I kill you, because you know I'm going to find out anyways and if I were you I would make myself useful before death."

He was convulsing in the chair as he looked me in the eye. I could smell the fear seeping from his pores and I smiled.

"You're not like they described you... you're worse," he spat.

"Answer the question Hugh." I was fucking nonchalant at this point.

He took a second to breathe and Dante started up the drill again.

"Please don't!" He yelled. "I work for Daniel O'Neill."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me, you're Irish?"

Daniel O'Neill was the head of the Irish mafia. We Italians didn't associate with the Irish as they had been our rivals from since I can remember. Daniel was about three years older than me, his father was killed by my grandfather after he interfered in one of our shipments. This was the sole reason why that boy has got it out for me.

"I don't even want to waste anymore time on you." He was unimportant.

"I hope you and your family are ready for what is to come, everyone is against you and everyone is creating a master plan that will hit you by surprise," he sputtered.

I pulled my m16 from my waist and fired a shot in his head, painting the wall with his blood and marrow.

"We have to go right now," I said to my brothers. "They're having the induction for Silvio at the house and if we don't leave now we're going to be late."

Dante blinks, "Okay... but I still have to go change, do you see me?"

He was covered in blood all over his suit and it would be best he didn't show up at the house looking like that or else Alyssa would faint or even worse scream.

When I got back to the house Alyssa was stood in the kitchen with my mother making dinner. I felt a weird clenching of my chest and for a minute I thought I was having a heart attack. What the fuck was this feeling?

I stood admiring the beauty of her side profile, the way the silver of light coming through the window seemed to reflect on her brown skin and the way in which her stance and expressions reeked concentration. Life is funny. I never knew that this sexy freshman that I wanted to fuck two years ago would become such a big part of my life, that now I couldn't even see myself living without her. Sometimes I wonder how I ever functioned before her, and this was why I had to keep her safe.

My train of thought was ruined when Dante bumped pass me into the kitchen. I followed behind him inside as well since it didn't make sense I stood at the door anymore.

Alyssa glanced back at me as soon as I entered, it was as if her body was suddenly aware of my presence. I took a beer from the fridge and leaned on the counter observing.

"Hey mom, hey Lyssy Marie," Dante says throwing his arms over Alyssa's shoulder.

"Hey Dante," she replied. "Is there something I can help you with?" She raised her eyebrows.

"No, how's Jada doing?" The jackass' lip formed a smirk and that was how I knew he was still in contact with her.

Alyssa chuckled lightly. "Ask her yourself Casanova."

Dante smiled before he pinched Alyssa's side and she squirmed uneasily.

Should I punch him for making my girl feel awkward?

"Does she talk about me?"

"Maybe," Alyssa shrugged.

He sighed when realizing he wouldn't get anything out of her.

~~~

After dinner we all gathered in my dad's office as we did the induction for Silvio. Isabella realized that it isn't his fault that he was born, so she has decided to accept him and is treating him more like a son each day. However she still wasn't buddies with my dad and I'm sure his dick would be dormant for months.

After all the made men blood were mixed on the parchment, Vincent lit it and it burned bright with another blood oath of dedication to the pride. Champagne was popped and we drank celebrating new beginnings. Alyssa had gone to talk outside on her phone so I waited on her.

As I was talking with my father my head immediately snapped to the door when I saw Alyssa walk in. She was breathing heavily and it looked like all the blood was drained from her body. She stumbled and I caught her before she fainted in my arms.

I laid her on the couch and started fanning her, everyone was crowded around us so I couldn't think straight.

"Please step the fuck away and give her some breathing space," I shouted.

I checked her pulse to see if she was still breathing. I was over analyzing everything and thinking a lot of stupid shit right now.

"Alright mom could you please get the smelling salts?"

"Okay honey," her shaky voice answered and as soon as I got it I put it under her nose.

I waited a few seconds before she woke up gasping as I held her in my arms rubbing her back, trying to soothe her frightened state as best as possible.

"Alyssa, I need you to look at me, what's wrong?" I asked holding her face up and looking into her eyes.

"My-my oh God- my mom she's in the hospital she was just injured in a hit and run and almost immediately after I get a text," she sobbed dry heaving and panting heavily.

"What did it say? Show me."

She pulled her phone from her pocket and showed me the text and I read.

"One down and more to come. Make sure that the Rossini's know I will not stop tearing them apart until I get what I want. Their power in the underworld." - Unknown

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

183K 4.7K 37
"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧." In spite of how...
139K 6K 31
A new era begins with a new mafia king. Alyssa feels the strain of a relationship that was now holding on by a string. Can love still continue to su...
39K 1K 11
𝒘𝒍𝒘 • 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝙭𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙘 • 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒙𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 When mistaken for someone else, Saanvi is kidnapped. She almost felt relieved to know it was a mistake...
224K 6.2K 28
Mafia, lies, money, betrayals. #1 in bwwwm #1 in white male #41 in forbidden #241 in couple #84 in blackwomen #112 in Italian #15 in mafia romance ...