Taekook Oneshots [FLUFF, SMUT...

By taeeatskookies

Top Tae Bottom Kook smut chapters will have a "💘" in the title angst chapters will have a "💙" in the tit... More

;Dragon's Prt2💘
💙Pale lines Prt 1💙
;Healed Wounds prt2💙
;Something special💘
;We're Sharing A Room For A Reason💘
;Beauty In The Moonlight💙
;Beauty In The Moonlight prt 2 💘
;Beauty In The Moonlight prt 3💙;
; A Long Stormy Night 💙;
;Wrapped In A Pride Flag;
;Rainfall💙;
;Lifeguard;
;Lifeguard Prt 2;
;Sleepy confession's;
;Sleepy confession's Prt 2;
;The Paralyzed Bun and the YouTube Star Prt 1💙;
;The Paralyzed Bun and the YouTube Star Prt 2;
;The One Who Brought The Other Light Prt 1💙
;The One Who Brought The Other Light Prt 2💙;
;My Heart, Your lips Prt 1💙
;My Heart, Your lips Prt 2💙;
;My Heart, Your lips Prt 3;
;Happy Birthday Kookie💘;
;You're A Winner In My Eyes;
;Watch it lil bunny💙
;Little Bun;
;Car Date💘
;Soft pillows, Blankets and Thunderstorms;
;🎄Hot Chocolate Kisses🎄;
;💜Wheel me into your heart💜;
💘Happy birthday Taehyung💘
;🎆Fireworks in our hearts🎆;
;Basketball Romance;
;❤An Unforgettable Valentine's❤;
;❤A Pleasurable Valentine's❤;
💙"Please love me..."💙 prt 1
"...I do love you"💙 prt 2
💜;Silent Whispers In Comfort Under Shooting Stars;💜
💙A Heartfelt Text💙
💙A Kitty's Honest Word;
;My Heart's On Fire For Your Love;
;The Best friend Tiktok Trend;
;둥근 안경 prt 1;
;둥근 안경 Prt 2;
💙Ferris Wheel;
;🎄Cosy Christmas Mornings🎄;
;My Destined Star;
;My R💙
;My R prt 2;
;The Bad Boys Soft Boy💙
💘 The CEOs Blonde Assistant 💘
;To Love, Is An Awfully Big Adventure prt 1💙
;"To Love, Is An Awfully Big Adventure" prt 2;
;Feather White💘
;Feather White Prt 2💙
;The Author Ship💙
;Selenophile💙
;2:00am💙
;You're Safe In My Arms💘
💙The Immortals Love🎃
💙The Immortals Love Prt 2💙
;You Don't Need To See It, To Understand What It Means;
💘Warmth By The Fire;
🐈‍⬛ The Kitten and His Lovebug🐞
💘The Professors Punishment💘
;Mr CEOs First Love💙
;Mr CEOs First Love prt 2💙
;Sick Pains;
💘Pillow Fort Fun💘
🎃I'm one of them...prt 1🎃
🎃I'm one of them...prt 2🎃
💙The Crimson Wine That Stains His Life Prt 1💙
;The Crimson Wine That Stains His Life Prt 2;
🎄📹Streamer Love📹🎄
;You Were Calling In The Dead Of Night💙
🐰My Gentle Hybrid🧸
💙A Flip Of A Coin Prt 1;
💙A Flip Of A Coin Prt 2;
;Spider Bite?;
💘Sensitive, aren't you?💘
💙Corpse Groom💙
💙Corpse Groom Prt 2💙
💙Corpse Groom prt 3💙
🎄It's Cold Outside On This Silence Night🎁
;Scales and Horns;
;Scales and Horns Prt 2;
💘The Dragons Touch💘

;Dragons;

43.5K 646 666
By taeeatskookies

What they look like for this short ^^^^
----------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone has a dragon. The dragon is connected to them at birth, it's not a physical connection it's more of a emotional one at best. But these dragons are the exact opposite of the person they're connected with.

As if they're connected to another person. As if they resemble another person.

This is where the word soulmates comes in to play.

The dragons have the same personality as the  soulmate that the person has.

For example if someone was silly the dragon they would be connected to would be timid to resemble the soulmates personality.

These dragons just hang around the person they're connected to either on their shoulder or in their pockets, they're quite small and sometimes troublesome. They do have names giving to them by the person they are connected to since birth.

And this is where the story begins

Jungkook was walking into school with his dragon on his shoulder. He was the quiet and shy kid, never talked much and got flustered easily, but his dragon was not. The dragons name was V because well, V acted protective and loud. The dragon was black in colour and had blue eye, he made little growls if anyone got too close to jungkook. Well anyone but the soccer player and popular student of the school Taehyung. The dragon almost resemble taehyung in a way but jungkook didn't want to give his hopes up.

Why would the soulmate gods put them together?

He was a shy person and taehyung would never be interested in him. Jungkook sighed heavily thinking about it keeping his head low hearing little growls coming from V in his right ear.

Someone as they were running bumped into jungkook making a slight whimper come out of jungkook which made him bumped into someone's broad chest and fell down to the floor from the impact. His dragon was hissing and growling and acting over protective. As normal.

“Hey you okay?” jungkook heard a deep voice asking him a question. Rubbing his head he looked up and saw. Taehyung with his white scaled dragon with green eyes on his left shoulder acting shy,scared and timid. Almost like jungkook.

“....uhmm yeah...yeah I'm.. I'm fine...i mean okay! I mean - ah what am I saying?” jungkook stuttered out whilst feeling embarrassed about bumping into his crushes chest.

“haha you're cute you know?” taehyung said while picking jungkook up by his arms lifting the younger one of the two and softly petting jungkook's dragon on the head making the said dragon purr.

“awhh cute your dragon almost reminds me of..well me haha” Taehyung said smiling. Jungkook smiled back then noticed taehyung's dragon looking at V.

“this may seem like a weird question…..but ah what's...what's your dragons name?” jungkook asked slowly raising his hand over to the small white dragon.

“oh his name is Jk” taehyung replied as the dragon - jk slowly came out from behind his neck and over to jungkook's hand and purred enjoying the feeling of being pet. “what's your dragons name?” taehyung asked looking at the younger smile.

“huh..? Oh his name is V” jungkook said giggled when Jk licked his finger. Just then the bell went signaling for the students to go to their classes.

“I'll see you later yeah? Come to the field after school” taehyung said with a smile.

Jungkook cutely nodded then both of them walked off in opposite directions with the sounds of little whimpers and growls of sorrow coming from their dragons in their ears. Confusion settled over jungkook. Why would V growl out of sorrow?

Shaking his head jungkook continued to class without bumping into anyone. Well trying to at least since the hallways were busy with people walking around.

Taehyung on the other hand questioned why Jk whimpered when he left jungkook and V. Jk had never done that before now. But nonetheless taehyung walked to his class weaving through all the people in his path through the busy hallway.

~ time skip to the end of the day~

As the final bell rang jungkook remembered he had to meet taehyung on the field behind the school. He weaved his way around everyone and through to the back doors facing the field. Making his way to his destination he decided to get a cold bottle of water for taehyung from the vending machine.

Watching the bottle drop he leant down and pushed his hand through the gap and grabbed it. Standing back up jungkook made his way over to the field and he saw that taehyung was practicing kicking the soccer ball into the goals. He sat down on the soft grass not to close to get hit but neither too far to not be seen.

After awhile taehyung stopped and wiped his sweat from his forehead panting. He placed his hands on his hips and tipped his head back before turning around and seeing jungkook sitting there watching and waiting patiently. Smiling taehyung ran over and Jk purred happily at the site of V and jungkook.

“Hey you made it” taehyung said ruffling jungkook's soft dark brown hair. “yeah….i uhm got you..a bottle of water. Ummm..it's nice and cold” jungkook shyly stuttered out because he was alone. With his crush.

He lifted up in his left hand with the bottle towards taehyung.

“oh thank you” taehyung said leaning down and reaching to grab the bottom from jungkook with his right hand. Just then V came running down jungkook's arm and up and over to taehyung's arm running up and running over to Jk, nuzzling his head on to Jks in a sweet yet cute manner.

Taehyung let out a small gasp then realised that...him and jungkook were soulmates. Smirking when he saw jungkook watching V and Jk nuzzling each others with wide eyes.

“jungkook can I try something?” taehyung asked while grabbing both V and Jk from his shoulder and placing them on the soft grass, then himself sitting down in front of jungkook watching the younger blush a bit.

“uhm..sure? I guess?” jungkook questionably agreed but then was shocked even more when taehyung placed his right hand on jungkook's warm left cheek.

Slowly leaning in towards the younger, both taehyung and jungkook looked down towards one another's lips.

Slowly taehyung placed his lips on jungkooks plush one in a sweet yet slow kiss. Both of them closed their eyes, with jungkook kissing back. Both of them could hear their dragons somewhat making happy noises at the fact that they were kissing.

Fluttering their eyes open as they pulled away from one another they looked into one another's eyes and smiled brightly. Both knew now that they were soulmates. Their dragons were cuddling up to one another watching their counterparts interact.

“I guess we're soulmates kookie” taehyung said while chuckling. Jungkook giggled then replied with some blush forming on his cheeks “I guess ….guess we are”

“you're so cute, I'm so lucky to have you as my soulmate” taehyung said pulling jungkook over and onto his lap. This successful made the younger blush more and hide his head into the crook of taehyung's neck, Taehyung chuckled and wrapped his arms loosely around jungkook's waist.

“Also jungkook” taehyung said with a small giggle

The younger hummed in reply

“you do know that V is five in Roman numerals and five is my player number” taehyung said while laughing lightly.

This made jungkook blush more and mumble a cute “stop laughing” while small smile formed on his lips.

Taehyung fell back in laughter and jungkook fell on top of him in a flustered mess.

Taehyung hummed then placed his hands on jungkook's waist and rolled around so jungkook was under him.

“there I like this position more~” taehyung said teasing the younger.

“what- huh? But- wait- bu-” jungkook's sputtering was cut off by taehyung kissing him again softly yet quickly.

“ I was joking babe” Taehyung said sitting up and standing as jungkook sat up with blush still on his cheeks which had moved to the tips of his ears at the nickname.

V and Jk walked their way back to their counterparts and growled in complaint that they were hungry.

Jungkook softly smiled then picked them up and placed V and Jk on his shoulder. Taehyung smiled and picked up their bags and the once forgotten water bottle.

“come on let's get going” taehyung said and jungkook smiled and both walked hand in hand to the entrance of the school gates and over to jungkook's house which was only a block or so down the street.

Upon arriving at the house they walked in and took their shoes off and jungkook closed the door while shouting “APPA I'M HOME!”

“JUST IN THE KITCHEN DEAR” was heard back.

“come on i want you to meet my appa” jungkook said to taehyung while pulling him into the kitchen.

As they walked in taehyung saw a handsome man chopping up some veggies. He had a red dragon in his right shoulder. “appa, this is taehyung….Taehyung is my...my soulmate” jungkook said telling is appa the exciting news.

“oh my god! NAMJOON GET IN HERE JUNGKOOK FOUND HIS SOULMATE!!....oh I forgot let me introduce myself, my name is seokjin but please just call me Jin” Jin said with his hand out to taehyung to shake it.

Taehyung smiled back and shook Jin’s hand. “it's nice meeting you Jin” he replied then someone ran into the kitchen with blue dragon on his left shoulder.

“who's jungkook's soulmate?” namjoon asked. Jin pointed over at taehyung and namjoon looked over him and his dragon. “why hello I'm namjoon” namjoon said walking over to jin with a smile.

"Hello I'm Taehyung"

“how about you two go hang out while me and namjoon make dinner” Jin suggested with a smile.

Jungkook nodded and took taehyung's hand and dragged him out the kitchen towards the staircase and up to his room.

“this is my place, make yourself at home” jungkook said with a smile and sitting on his double bed.

Taehyung chuckled then sat down on jungkook's bed with the younger then pulled the said younger down with him into a laying position with jungkook on taehyung's chest and V and Jk walking down and off of jungkook's shoulder and onto the soft pillows.

“I love you kookie” taehyung said while making patterns into jungkook's back with his left hand.

Jungkook smiled and replied back with

“I love you too tae”

Both of them were happy that they were one another's soulmates. Both of them were happy that their dragons were happy too.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So I might do a part 2 to this if people like it XD

It was just an idea that I had in my head for about 2 weeks or so
And I had to write it down.
I purple you 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...
2.5M 148K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
474K 6.8K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
370K 23.4K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...