Suited(Taekook)

By mamwadhi

The next alpha in line of the Hilton pack is arranged to marry the son of the alpha of the Skyla pack.This m... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 13

9.2K 320 53
By mamwadhi

Nevertheless ,the baby came into the world alive and healthy.The doctor told them that they were lucky to have held that child in their arms alive.He was a miracle child.He was named Min Jae.He was a cute little fellow.Since he had some complications he was to stay in the hospital for a while being observed.

Mr Kim decided to retire and let Yoongi lead the pack.He had been observing the younger for a while now and he was worth it.Jimin had never thought that he would ever be a Lunar not even in his wildest dreams.The couple was quick to get down to busy.An heir was already on the way.Mr Kim moved to Hilton so that he would see his grandson grow.

With his arrival drama was now between the grandpas .Jungkook thought it was better to step aside.He didn't wanna be caught up between two old men.Hoseok got married to his mate Lin.Namjoon and Jin adopted three kids at once.This was only the beginning .They actually wanted to fill up their home with children.Mr Kim later returned back to Skyla pack with one of Jin's kids.

Surprisingly ,Yoongi and Jimin had a very tall child.His birth height was scary.Yoongi even thought that they had picked the wrong baby from the hospital.

Taehyung and Jungkook later had a daughter who looked so much like Mr Jeon.He felt like his long life dream had been fulfilled.

After all Taehyung and Jungkook were  suited for each other.

The end.

A/N
This is a result of my laziness😴😕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 806 10
in which omega jeon jungkook managed to make every wolf's dream alpha, kim taehyung, fall desperately in love with him. too bad they're cousins.
3.2M 194K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...
4.8M 299K 52
Hopeless romantic and bookworm Kim Taehyung has lived his entire life in a village pertaining to the Jeon Kingdom. As an omega destined to an arrange...
471K 17.4K 12
Bearing the child of the one he loved the most, his alpha seemed to be Taehyung's biggest mistake now. Mpreg! Alpha and omega. Domestic au mates if...