Help me get Over You ( COMPLE...

By ayashie_exo

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were Bestfriends since diapers. Papa Byun didn't know about them being in a relationshi... More

Author's Note
I Love you CHanyeol
I'm always here for you Baby
Hello My Fiancè
Please trust me on this
Byun Baekhyun is Mine!
Will you Marry me ?
I Love him that's why I set him free
She's Back, and I'm letting you go
Is it really over?
Good days with you
I'll make Love to you
I want you and only you
The Dream I want ..
Broken dreams ..
Wait for you
Fighting for my right
ChanBaek or BaekYeon?
One happy family
I have to hold on
Don't do this for me
Avoiding you is a must !
Avoiding you is a must ! Pt.2
All of the things you say and do
Just the Five of us
A BEAUTIFUL ENDING

A Payback Bachelor and Bridal party

102 6 6
By ayashie_exo

Chanyeol's POV

It's the day of my Bachelor party and I'm really nervous cause hell I don't want this kind of party Baekhyun might get mad . What if I got drunk and have sex with some other girls? Oh my gosh control your hormones Park !!

Kai and Chen made this party for me and well just one or three strippers for this party . Well we all knew that our boyfriends are some kind of a devil when they gets mad .

Before I proceed to the party I ask Baek if he can meet me at the cafe together with our three babies of course .

Cafe ..

'Baby ..!!'

I shouted as I saw them sitting and my eldest drawing something on her sketchpad .

They all looked at me and my eldest being a clingy one to me run towards me .

'Daddy !!!'

She shouted lifting her arms and I guess I knew what she wants . I lift her up and carried her walking towards my soon to be husband .

'Hey baby . I miss you '

He said leaning closer to me as he kiss me on my lips .

'So how's the preparation for your bridal shower? Is Taeyeon coming ?'

He looked at me and there his eyes made again those sad puppy eyes .

'I'm sorry baby its just that I knew she's your bestfriend and all . I'm sorry I have to bring those up '

I said as I sit down and Set Yumiko on her own chair , she went back on her coloring books and paid no attention to both of me and her papa .

'Hey I'm not sad about that , I'm just worried you might end up having your own party abandon . and uncle Kim said she's busy so maybe she won't show up , don't worry baby I'm here for you . Remember that and I love you always . And that bridal shower you talking about its just like were unwinding and it should really make me relax . And you too please behave okay? I'm taking the twins to mama park and also Yumiko since Dad and my other brothers are out of the country . Have fun later see you tomorrow my giant yoda !!'

Baekhyun gave me a quick peck and I hug my twins and kiss them on their forheads my eldest baby sleeping like a puppy on the table . I carried Yumiko and their Bags to Baekhyun's car when my phone rang .

'Oh baby wait its Mom .. hello~ yah they're on their way . Yup Yoora noona will pick him up after we drop the babies there . See you  soon mom love you'

I slip my phone in my pocket .
And focus on lifting Yumiko and the bags on my shoulder .

As We settled our babies at the back
I insist on driving them but my beautiful husband to be refuse .

'Just go and get ready for that Bachelor party of yours okay? Some of your college friends are there '

He said as he puts the safety buckles on our babies .

'I'm just worried okay? What if'

Baekhyun shut me up using his index finger .

'Shushhh . Your being Paranoid baby were going to be okay . Okay? I'll see you tomorrow at the altar baby . '

He said and he kiss me . He jolted on his sit and told me to close the door.

I smiled at him and wave them a goodbye and take care .

Tomorrow is the day that were both waiting for .

And I can't wait for him to be PARK BAEKHYUN .

—————————

After my Bachelor party I made my way home but with this two dimwits who were totally drunk .

I helped these two to lie on the other room's bed and there I took a shower and pit on some PJs .

After I set myself to bed I began to drift off myself to sleep ..

———————————-
Chanyeol's dream~

I woke up having that fvcking back ache like I've been sleeping on a cold hard floor and yes I'm really sleeping on the ground for goodness sake .

And there I saw a monkey leaning his head on my Lap .

And for the Love of God why am I dress like alladin ?

and there I saw a carpet like hello it's sleeping and snoring ..

The monkey woke up and smiled at me . He crawl up to my Lap and hug me giving me a goodmorning kiss .

'Morning TOBEN..'

What the? I knew his name?
am I in some kind of disney stories?

The living carpet woke up too and there I saw how he stretch and pats the dust covering him ..

And I knew monkey Language? Well I am in the year of monkey but hell whats going on ?

'Chanyeol there's prince Baekhyun come on come on '
TOBEN said to me dragging me to a crowded place where I saw my Baekhyun waving to those people.

and just Like in the story when he caught me looking at him his smiles faded and like his been crying .

'Chanyeol do something about it . '
I'm so confused on whats happening and there TOBEN and the magic carpet explained to me whose prince Baekhyun to me .

We have this complicated relationship cause Baekhyun's father need an heir , well just like on my story and he needs a wealthy man who can persue his throne .

But in this state I knew have to do something or prince Baekhyun will marry the rude and selfish Daehyun ..

I slumped myself and began to sigh .
King Byun needs a rich nd powerful man and what am I? A commoner who doesn't knew if he could eat atleast theee times a day?

and there something poke me and it's TOBEN giving me that weird golden lamp .

and there it hit me its a magic lamp.

With further adoe I rub the Lamp and there a magical genie appeared and it's a man .

'I'm the genie in the Lamp but you can call me SUHO if you don't mind . I don't want to be called genie or something cause its just stating my age .. woah that's a little crampy in there'

Suho the genie said while stretching his limbs and unknown legs well if he had a pair though .

'Oh I'm sorry for being rude whats your name there little man?'

Oh his really rude saying to me I'm little when literally I'm way more taller than him.

'My name's Chanyeol and I believe your here to'

He cut me off using his index finger .

'I know what you need little man . Money fame power?'

'uh ? Just money cause -'

He cut me off again .

' if you don't have a valid reason your wish will be condemned and'

' I do have a valid reason Suho , I need to save my prince from marrying that evil legal advisor of the king .'

'Hmm that's really a valid reason . So what do you want me todo?'

I look at him and Toben just sniled at me and there in just a blink of an eye my clothes and everything about me change .

—————————————

'All hail prince Chanyeol of  South Korea !!'

I heard them whisphering ..

'Hey is that the beggar boy who always stole your apples?'

'Hmm maybe their just a like can't you see hiw handsome this prince is '

Yeah I'm the beggar boy they all knew and hate and I'm here they were all looking up to me but no all I want to do is to save my princess from that evil Daehyun .

As soon as We enter the Byun's Castle I began to look for him and there I saw him swinging on his favorite swing well its the only one though .

I kind a sneek in and began to hide myself from the bush .

There I heard him.

'You said you'll save me from this hell like castle? But where are you Yeol? I miss you so much '

I heard him cried.

I went out and there I saw his eyes widen.

'I'm here now my princess '
——————————————————

That's the first part of Chanyeol's dream . Sorry if I took so long to update . I'm thinking if I will continue to work or just enroll in a Korean institute so that I can have my exams and after that I'll train for my future work and go to South Korea I need advices and P.S I can't decide . Cause If I work after my schooling I won't have enough time for my baby girl its so hard being a mother but its worth it though 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 12.5K 28
WARNING: WILL BE DELETING THIS SOON Chanyeol and Taeyeon are best friends. Their friendship is strong, and when Taeyeon asks a small (big) favour, Ch...
522K 22K 70
[COMPLETED] #34 HIGHEST RANKING Mrs. Byun and Mrs. Park are the best bestfriend on their highschool year, Mrs. Byun is a single mom of one son named...
4.9K 251 23
Baekhyun and Chanyeol have been dating for awhile. They love each other, but Baekhyun begins to question his feelings for Chanyeol when he meets Daeh...
152K 7.3K 22
Byun Baekhyun. He thinks that he's perfect. He thinks that there's nothing that he could wish for. That there's nothing that he need to look for. Wit...