The Volturi's secret Angel

By wandamaximofflopez

Caius keeps his wing to the castle closed off and under special guard at all times. Alec, forever 18 has felt... More

Before reading
Chapter 1: forbidden wing
Chapter 2: The mystery girl
Chapter 3: Damn cullens
Chapter 4: Return to the Garden
Chapter 5: Vampire Goddess
Chapter 6: Getting Acquainted
Chapter 7: Marcus Wants To See You
Chapter 8: Dancing Under the Stars
Chapter 9: Monster
Chapter 10: The Witch Twins
Chapter 11: The Full Story
Chapter 12: Raven
Chapter 13: Preparing for the Volturi Ball
Chapter 14: Volturi Ball
Chapter 15: What's Happening?
Chapter 16: We Have to do Something
Chapter 17: Calling for Help
Chapter 18: From Witch Twin to Babysitter
Chapter 19: Returning Raven
Chapter 20: Forever is a Long Time
Chapter 21: Admit it Alec.
Chapter 22: Girl's Day Out
Chapter 23: Soul Mates
Chapter 24: Let's Take Things Slowly
Chapter 26: Christmas
Chapter 27: I'm Not the Good Guy
Chapter 28: The End of Fane
Chapter 29: Paris
Chapter 30: Wedding Preparations
Chapter 31: Wedding and Honeymoon
Epilogue
spin off

Chapter 25: Christmas Eve Ball

1.8K 58 9
By wandamaximofflopez

Chapter 25: Christmas Eve Ball

(Alec's POV)

It's been a month since Raven and I started dating and taking our relationship slowly has been going very well. Although I'm personally ready to move a little faster. However, I don't make any moves because Caius is already trying to find reasons to kill me.

It's really hard dating the daughte king.

I looked at my watch waiting in the garden for Raven. According to Jane we had three hours together before Raven had to get ready for the garden.

"Hay Alec," Raven said sitting by me.

"Back to renaissance dresses huh?"

Raven pouted a little, "don't tell Jane." I laughed.

"Ok," I said, "it'll be our secret. Besides I prefer the renaissance dresses."

Raven smiled brightly and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Before she could pull away, I grabbed the back of her neck and deepened the kiss. Raven wrapped her arms around my neck while I placed my free hand on her waist. We continued to kiss and eventually I pushed her back into the grass. I got on top of her making sure to keep my weight off her.

I broke the kiss for a moment to look into her eyes which had darkened. I was sure mine did too.

"So what's the special occasion?" she asked referring to the kiss.

"I'm thinking an early Christmas present," I smiled. Raven giggled and pulled me back into a kiss. I licked her bottom lip asking for permission. She hesitated for a moment then parted her lips. Raven tasted amazing and I enjoyed exploring her mouth.

"I like it so far." She said between kisses. Raven had dug her hands into my hair holing me in place and I didn't have any objections.

As we continued to kiss I moved my hand from her waist to her breast earning a moan from her. I broke the kiss and moved down to below her ear. I licked and peppered kisses up and down her neck. My reward was her beautiful giggle. Raven had moved her hands to my chest and started unbuttoning my shirt.

'Hell ya!' my subconscious yelled. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer to me. I returned to her mouth and pulled her in for a deep kiss. I slowly moved my hand from her breast down her body and stopped at her thigh. I moved my hand up and down her thigh pulling up her dress in the process. I was so close to feeling her skin when a clearing of the throat made us break apart and look over.

'I'm a dead man.'

Of all the vampires in this castle it had to be Caius who walked in on us glaring daggers at me.

"Father!" Raven said surprised pushing me off her. I didn't object because I was too busy fearing for my life.

When Caius spoke he was still staring at me, "am I interrupting something?" he hissed.

"N-No" Raven stuttered standing, I followed, "Alec was just giving me an early Christmas present."

'Not helping Raven.' I thought

Caius narrowed his eyes at me and looked me over quickly, "I can see that."

I looked down to see that Raven had completely unbuttoned my shirt. I shifted a little buttoning up my shirt hoping Caius didn't notice my other reactions to the make out session. I looked over at Raven who would be blushing tomato red.

"I-It's not like that father," Raven stuttered again, "what are you doing here?"

Caius crossed his arms, "It's time for you to go get ready."

"But Jane said I have three hours." Raven pouted.

Caius crossed his arms looking like a very pissed off father, "not anymore."

"I'm leaving." Raven said giving me a pity look.

'Don't leave' I yelled at her in my thoughts, 'he's going to murder me!'

I cleared my throat trying to step around Caius. I didn't get very far. He stepped in my path growling.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you." He hissed.

"Because I'm the Volturi's greatest weapon." I blurted out without thinking. Caius growled lowly.

'Wait to go Alec.' I thought while Caius looked like he was about to lunge for me. Luckily I was saved by Aro and Vladimir.

"There you are brother," Aro said in his cheery voice with Vladimir right behind him. Caius didn't respond he just continued to glare at me. I glanced over at Vladimir clearly desperate. He looked very amused by the current situation.

"Brother," Aro said looking between us, "is everything ok?"

"This boy of yours is going to die." Caius hissed.

Aro raised his eyebrows, "oh, why?" Caius didn't respond and Aro grabbed my hand before I could react.

'I'm a dead vampire.' I thought.

"I believe the child has to get ready," Vladimir said grabbing my arm, "I'll keep him in line for you." With that he dragged me in the direction of the castle. The last thing I heard was Caius's growl and Aro's booming laughter.

"I'm a dead man." I muttered once Vladimir and I were in the castle.

"That depends on what you were doing," Vladimir chuckled, "judging by the look on Caius's face I'd have to agree."

"It wasn't that bad," I huffed, "I've done worse with women."

Vladimir smirked, "Yes, but probably not in the presence of their fathers."

I grumbled under my breath.

"There you are," Stefan said coming up to us, "I've been looking for you Vladimir."

"Well you found me." Vladimir smiled at his friend. I just realized that I haven't officially met Stefan.

"So this is the famous Alec." Stefan said looking at me. He was about my height.

I rolled my eyes, "It there another Alec in the castle?" I asked sarcastically.

"Sarcasm won't get you anywhere boy." He smirked

"Sure it will," I said, "it gets me out of unwanted conversations."

Stefan looked between me and Vladimir, "good lord Vladimir the boy is just like you when you were his age."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Vladimir said as I rolled my eyes.

"I need some advice Vladimir," Stefan said ignoring us, "can we talk."

"Of course," Vladimir smiled then looked back at me, "I'll see you at the ball. Stay out of trouble kid."

I grumble as they walked away.

I was dressed in my tux with a dark blue vest on my jacket. Jane put it out for me so I assumed that Raven's dress would be blue. A knock sounded at my door and I went to open it. Nessie stood there smiling at me brightly. She was already dressed for the ball.

(Nessie's dress and hair)

"Hi Alec!" she smiled, "can I stay with you until mom is ready for the ball?"

"Uh..." was all I could say.

"Great!" She shouted and ran into my room jumping on the couch.

I sighed and closed the door then sat back down on the couch with her.

"Are you ready to give gifts tomorrow?" she asked smiling.

"What?"

"Tomorrow is Christmas." She smiled

"I know," I replied, "what's your point?"

"You give gifts and hang out with family on Christmas." She said, "so did you get me anything?"

I raised my eyebrows at her, "what makes you think I got you something?"

"Alice told me you got me something." She smiled, "and that you got Raven an amazing gift too."

My cell phone rang while Nessie was telling me about how Aro agreed to have Christmas in the throne room tomorrow morning for all the covens.

"Hello?" I asked picking up my phone.

"Alec," Demetri said on the other line, "you need to bring Nessie to her room then Jane said Raven is ready."

"Fine," I said hanging up my phone, "it's time to go."

Nessie stood up and grabbed my hand as I walked her back to her room.

I was standing in front of Raven's room waiting for her to come out.

"Raven," I said after five minutes, "the ball started twenty minutes ago; everyone is waiting and Nessie wanted to dance with you before you she has to go to bed."

"I don't want to anymore." She said.

"Why?"

"The dress Jane made me wear is very showy." She complained.

I sighed, "in what way?"

"It shows too much of my skin."

That got my attention, "show me, I'll tell you how it looks."

"That's the guy part of you speaking," she stated. I rolled my eyes.

"Well ya." I confessed.

"Not helping Alec!"

"Come on Raven," I said ready to break down the door, "everyone is waiting."

"Fine, but don't stare."

"No promises." I muttered.

When the door opened and Raven stepped out, I stopped breathing.

(Raven's Dress, makeup, and hair style)

"Wow." I said staring.

"Is that all you can say?" Raven asked crossing her arms, "what about the dress."

"Uhh...Wow." was all I could say.

Raven rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand. We were almost to the throne room when I pushed her against the wall. I kissed her deeply and she immediately moved her hands to my hair.

I briefly broke the kiss to speak, "you look very beautiful in that dress." She smiled and continued to kiss me. Before I could deepen the kiss, someone growled. We looked to the entrance of the throne room to see Caius glaring at me.

"In here now." He said then went back into the room.

Raven giggled, "maybe we should keep the kissing to a minimal for your safety."

"Good idea." I muttered

Raven was having a lot of fun dancing and meeting members of all the covens. We both noticed that John and Tanya were together. Raven was very happy with this.

I was dancing with Jane while Raven danced with Vladimir. Suddenly Jane giggled.

( Jane's dress and hairstyle)

"What?" I asked.

"Oh I just sense another love life in the castle." She smiled.

"Who?" Jane turned us so I could see what she was looking at. Renata and Stefan were in the corner of a room and laughing with one another. I noticed that Stefan kept a hand on her arm the whole time.

"Isn't he a little old for her?" I asked.

"So what does that make me?" Raven asked form right next to me.

"The most beautiful woman in the world who I love and adore." I smiled.

"Hay what about me?!" Jane demanded smirking.

"I love both of you," I said, "oh look Demetri needs to see me." I said making a quick escape hearing their laughter behind me.

I stood off to the side drinking a glass of blood watching Raven dance with Nessie. I couldn't help but think about what an amazing mother she would make.

"I want to make something clear." Caius hissed making me jump out of my skin.

"Sir?"

"The only thing you'll allowed to do with Raven is kiss her and even that's pushing it." He said, "anything else will happen after marriage and if you do anything before that then you'll be looking for your body parts for years. Do you understand?"

"Yes master." I said quickly.

"Is everything ok here?" Raven asked coming up to us.

"Nothing" I said quickly leading her to the dance floor.

Raven let the topic go.

"I have a special Christmas present for you." I said spinning her around.

"What it is?" she asked.

"You'll have to wait until tomorrow." I smirked, 'but you'll have a great time."

Caius's growls made me quickly rephrase my statement, "I mean you'll have a lot of fun and not in the inappropriate way."

Raven giggled at my statement while I hoped she would love her Christmas present.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stay By Adriana

Fanfiction

10.9K 232 12
In a modern world full of unknown things in the dark, Vera and her friends venture to Volterra Castle to find the truth about a myth. But, once she r...
182K 6K 35
❝𝕷ogan 𝕾wan always believed that family was all he needed, but he knew the minute his eyes met the ones of 𝕬lec 𝖁olturi - he had been dead wrong...
704K 18.2K 31
She was alone. She had been alone for a very long time. Too long Untill Jasper found her in the woods. They didn't know who she was or where she came...
16.9K 297 15
❝Watch your words.❞ He snapped. ❝Or what? You're taking my senses away from me?❞ ☘ When Adeline Cullen found her mate who happens to be the most fea...