Home | Loki [Book Two]

By ArtCaedmon

Delta is gone. Assassinated by Hydra. Loki is heartbroken. Left alone on Midgard. Without anything to keep hi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Epilogue
Announcement: Covers for Book 3--PLEASE VOTE

Announcement

624 22 3
By ArtCaedmon

To my loyal readers, not-so-loyal readers, and everything in between--

So, you've finished Home, and it is begging for another book. A proposal, a mention of a possible team up, and foreshadowing of a certain shriveled grape with a god complex. The end practically has "Sequel: Coming Soon" written all over it. 

Here's the thing: I have some other projects that I would like to work on: Beyond the Sunset (HTTYD), Daughter of the Collective (Star Trek), and The Matchmaker's Match (original), to name a few. I have ended Home in a way that is less cruel than Weakness was, so I won't get a horde of furious, murderous readers crashing through my door with pitchforks and torches when I say this: Book Three is on hold. 

I know, it's not what you wanted, but there is a way for it to get published sooner. I've already written most of it, so I will put every other project on hold immediately and post the first chapter when I hit 200 active followers. I know, we aren't even halfway there, but we will be before you know it. 

Thanks to everyone for all your support,

Art Caedmon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.1K 27
D-84, a H.Y.D.R.A. assassin, works alone. Loneliness is normal for her. At least, until she meets the person who will change her life for good. Loki...
220 30 12
Pandora was abandoned, left to die as a teenager by the people she thought loved her. She was casted out of her home realm for being dangerous, for b...
64.2K 2.5K 138
Book One in the Series 18+ Readers Only. This is marked as mature and rightfully so. No one under 18. Currently uploaded at least once a week every w...
532 7 10
ℒℴ𝓀𝒾 𝓍 ℱℯ𝓂!ℛℯ𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓇 -As a young princess of Astoria, you're introduced to the two princes of Asgard. Although love blooms with one of the prince...