My Muse - RagLak (✔️)

By Sukorian

This is a requested plot inspired by the book Lucy and the sky Ragini Khanna is a well known journalist, she... More

Prologue (✔️)
Chapter one (✔️)
Chapter two (✔️)
Chapter three (✔️)
Chapter four (✔️)
Chapter five (✔️)
Chapter six (✔️)
Chapter seven (✔️)
Chapter eight (✔️)
Chapter nine (✔️)
Chapter ten (✔️)
Chapter eleven (✔️)
Chapter Twelve (✔️)
Chapter thirteen (✔️)
Chapter fifteen (✔️)
Chapter sixteen (✔️)
Chapter seventeen (✔️)
Chapter eighteen (✔️)
Chapter nineteen (✔️)
Chapter twenty (✔️)
Chapter twenty-one (✔️)
Chapter twenty-two (✔️)
Chapter twenty-three (✔️)
Chapter twenty-four (✔️)
Chapter twenty-five (✔️)
Chapter twenty-six (✔️)
Chapter twenty-seven (✔️)
Epilogue (✔️)

Chapter fourteen (✔️)

386 63 44
By Sukorian

Laksh was looking at her, she was sitting there with her small puppy, she was eating and stroking the dog while Laksh was leaning on the big tree and starts to humming again.

Ragini looked at him, "Laksh I have the idea!"

Laksh had closed his eyes, but whenever she calls him he forgets everything and is spellbound by her voice.

"What Ragini?"

Ragini smirks, "I'm just perfect! When I will tell you my idea you will go mad, no crazy in happiness!"

Laksh frowns, "what? Aren't you overconfidence now?"

Ragini ignores him, "just wait and see!"

Laksh was looking at her with an open mouth, she stood up and looked around, she found it.

Laksh gaze follows her, but he didn't understood what she was exactly doing.

Ragini smiles and was talking to everyone at the park, she asked them to come and help her. A few come other's refused, Ragini didn't mind it, she knew they will come.

A man was there he hold a guitar, "Here is my number." Ragini forwards him her card and made a picture with him, "you will get your guitar back. Thank you."

Laksh stood up, a woman was trying to help him, he was completely confused what was going on around him.

Now there was a crowd surrounding him.

Laksh looked at Ragini, "Ragini what is this?"

"Oh Laksh, do I have to explain you everything!"

Laksh nodded his head, "please!"

Ragini gave him the guitar, "play you idiot!"

Laksh took the guitar, "here, now, in front of all of them? They won't understand a single word."

"Laksh for me! Please!"

Laksh looked around, they were all waiting for him to play, he nods reluctantly as he knew he can't win against so many.

Laksh was adjusting the guitar, he cleans his throat and smiles awkwardly, "Hi I'm Laksh, people also call me Lucky. That is a Song called Doorie {Distance}. Hope you will enjoy it."

🎼💕Doorie doorie doorie sahii jaye na
sahi jaye na sahi jaye na

Distance distance, I can't handle it
Can't handle it, can't handle it💕🎼

They might not understand him, but they could feel his emotions. Laksh had closed his eyes, there was a flash.

He was seeing how Ragini was keeping her pain inside her, he can't see her in tears or in pain. He wished to be her pillar, she could share her sorrows with him.

🎼💕Khamoshiyan yeh sah na sakou
awaz dey k mujhe tu dey ja sakoun
khamoshiyan yeh sah na sakou
awaz dey k mujhe tu dey ja sakoun
doorie doorie sahi jaye na
sahi jaye na

I can't bare this silence
Call out to me and give me peace
I can't bare the silence
Call out to me and give me peace
Distance distance, can't handle it
Can't handle it💕🎼

Ragini looked at him, she smiles genuinely to him seeing his passion, the voice, the handling with the guitar, the glow he was showing.

Ragini remembered the moment he was broken.

Laksh opens his eyes, those eyes were searching her only, he was getting nervous not seeing her around him, he was playing the guitar, but he was restless, the fear and pain on losing her again was too big. He felt a touch next to him.

🎼💕Adhoora hoon main ab
tere bina...
adhoori meri zindagani
rahe jayegi...
doorie doorie sahi jaye na

I am incomplete without
Without you
My life is incomplete
What will remain
Distance distance, can't handle it💕🎼

Ragini was dancing behind him, her hands were on his shoulders, she wasn't alone many started to dance on the song.

🎼💕sahi jaye na
sahi jaye na

Can't handle it
Can't handle it💕🎼

Laksh felt her head on his shoulder, her hot breath was stroking his neck, he couldn't be without her anymore.

Laksh took her hand, he pulls her close, she was back hugging him, the cheek of her was 'cuddling' with his back, she was smiling all the time.

Laksh voice was rough, but it was filled with love and emotions.

🎼💕Har rah main tu aye nazer
katta nahi ub akely tanha safar
har rah main tu aye nazer
katta nahi ub akely tanha safar
doorie doorie sahi jaye na
sahi jaye na sahi jaye na

I see you on every path
Now I can't travel alone on lonely paths
in every path I see you
Now I can't travel alone on lonely paths
Distance distance, can't handle it
Can't handle it, can't handle it💕🎼

The song ended and he got a huge applause by the other's, like Ragini thought, those, who had refused to help her would come and now they were all taking videos and pictures, they were posting it everywhere on social media.

Laksh had no idea, what her plan was, but seeing the crowd and their encouraging words he got it. He gave the man the guitar back, but the man said, "I want an autograph!"

Laksh was numb, "what? But I'm not a real singer or famous person."

Ragini hits him playfully, "idiot, he has become your fan like the others, now see how soon you will become a star." She winks at him.

Laksh smiles, he took the guitar, but he stopped, "Ragini!"

Ragini looked at him, "say?"

"Come!"

Ragini nods, she was 'jumping' to him, "here I am, what is?"

"Hand!"

Ragini confuses, "my Hand?"

Laksh nods, "yes, should I write it down, what happen to my Aunty, already deaf?"

Ragini hits him, "I will kill you Kiddo."

Laksh hold her hand, "my first autograph for you!" He wrote his name on her hand.

"Laksh!"

"That is what I wrote on your hand, so happy you haven't become blind too like deaf."

Ragini was hitting him with her other hand, while Laksh gave autographs to everyone.

It was a blast for Laksh, he got a big career boost through this sudden live singing.

_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 1.1K 13
An orphan, Ragini and a sweet boy, Laksh meet each other in their college and falls in love with each other. One day, Laksh brings Ragini to meet his...
55.2K 4K 57
swaragini story with raglak role reversal.. cover credit- pictures taken from Google..
7.8K 644 13
Sanskar Singhania felt he had everything he had ever wanted- a loving father, money and a gorgeous girlfriend. That was until he met her. Ragini Khan...
21.4K 1.4K 11
What happens if he loves her, but she doesn't love him?