WRITTEN IN THE STARS

بواسطة btsamyx

|| Sequel to Star-Crosse Lovers || I can't lose my feelings for you. But I'm hurt and broken because of you... المزيد

Foreword
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
Watch
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
someone new
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
honeymoon
start
family
Rose

THIRTY TWO

2.9K 82 19
بواسطة btsamyx

November 10

[ Molly POV]

"Can we go to your home now?" I pout, crossing my arms over my chest.

We'd just finished drying the washed dishes and stored them away in the cabinets. They promised we'd go to their house after we finished cleaning up mine.

"We can't we stay at yours?" Namjoon slings the towel over his shoulder, resting his hands on his hips.

I scrunch my brows at his question, wondering why he wants to stay here so badly. He's been trying all day to convince us into staying.

What are you hiding, Kim Namjoon?

I brush off his suspiciousness and roll my eyes playfully. "I make a better boyfriend than you Joons." I laugh softly. "All I want right now is to see Joy and it seems like you are hiding from her."

He chuckled dryly, scratching the back of his neck. "Alright." He gives in, leading us out the house.

After a short car ride with Taehyung on the Aux, Jungkook behind the wheel, and Jimin riding in the back seat with me, we arrive at their home. We pull into their drive way, Cypher pt. 4 blasting through the speaks as the older boys wait outside their car.

We hope out, still chuckling at how well Taehyung managed to rap their verses perfectly as he mimicked their individual rapping habits.

"Tae was on the aux?" Yoongi asks, raising a brow at Jungkook. Jungkook smiles, giggling softly as he nods. "Knew it."

We laugh at his lack of shock, approaching their house. Unfortunately, our laughter comes to an end when the house we thought was empty- with the exception of Joy- is not empty. Instead, five dark haired and pale skinned girls meet us in the living room.

My eyes meet Joy's, her face falling from the smile she wore and into one of shock. My eyes scan the room, noticing the familiar faces until finally it lands on her.

Unlike Joy's smile, her smile widens at the sight of the figure beside me. Jimin. She bits her lips, perhaps trying to stop her smile from growing even wider- if it was even possible.

"Hey, Jimin." She speaks, acknowledging only Jimin as if were nothing but pennies surrounding a dime.

Jimin breathes out her name, his voice shaky as his body become tense next to mine. I couldn't read whether his reaction towards her was positive of negative, but anything regarding her was negative to me.

"Seulgi."

_

I greeted the girls kindly, although keeping my distance from them. I hate to say it, but my fake smile was starting to hurt as I sat in their living room. It was beginning to become impossible for me to keep a sweet or at least neutral face.

She was the reason for my misery. What I thought was going to be a good day, turned out to be a horrible day.

The room was loud as the groups conversed, talking about events, music, solo works and so on. But nothing was louder than Seulgi's presence next to Jimin. I only watched as Seulgi pushed herself closer to Jimin. Her thigh rubbing against his and her hand softly caressing his bicep, whispering words into the shell of his ear. He shivered under her touch, his Adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed back his nervousness.

Is he enjoying it?

It was like all my senses stopped working except my sight. I sat on the couch, my body feeling numb, my ears shutting everything out. But my eye sight, it was working perfectly.

I watched as Jimin pulled Seulgi off the couch, guiding her towards the staircase, away from all of us.

Away for what?

"Molly?" A voice callled, my eyes ringing as my sense of hearing regained function.

"Yes?" I ask, scanning the room for whoever called me.

"I asked what the tea was on you and that hunk, Shawn Mendes." Wendy spoke up, an innocent smile on her pink tinted lips.

I opened my mouth to speak. Something a long the lines of, 'there's nothing going on' or 'it's just a rumor'. But nothing came out. Instead my phone rang, claiming my attention.

"I'm sorry." I said, sitting up from the couch as I walked out of the living room, phone pressed to my ear.

"Yes?" I asked, forgetting who it was the called me. I was just so relieved to get out of that room to even read the collar ID.

"We got the appointment." The voice spoke, and I immediately recognized it as Michael's. "It's in an hour. I sent a car to your house."

"Can you send it to Namjoon's home? I'm here with them." I ask.

"Alright, it'll be there in five." He says before hanging up the phone.

I slide my phone into my pocket, heading back to the living room. I smile apologetically at them, but I was feeling more relieved than ever.

"I have to head out." I tell them.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asks, standing to his feet immediately. "It's only been half an hour."

"There's a meeting I have to attend." I shrug, sliding my hands into my butt pockets. "Duty calls." I softly laugh.

He nods understandingly, pulling me into a hug. "I'll walk you out." He whispers.

After saying my goodbyes, I walk out with Jungkook, slowly walking towards their gate where the car was waiting.

"We didn't know." He says, breaking the silence.

He didn't have to say her name or the problem for me to know. "It's okay."

_

"Great job, Molly." The company CEO smiles at me, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder. "I'm positive you'll break records with this one too."

"Thank you." I smile, waving him off as he walks off.

The meeting was a success, but I felt like I'd been ran over with a truck three times. The only thing I could focus on was what Jimin and Seulgi were doing. Why they left to be in private, and if he still loved her.

Why couldn't I be happy about my own album?

I mindlessly walked out the building, realizing I didn't have a ride. Just as I was about to call Michael to fetch me a ride, a large hand was placed over my phone, stopping me from dialing the number.

I followed the veins on his hands, up his large biceps, his broad shoulder, and finally to the pretty smile on his thin lips.

"Hey." He said, taking his hand away from my phone.

"Shawn." My eyes widened in surprise, seeing the curly haired boy in front of me. He was the last person I'd expect. Especially after I called off dinner.

"I'm sorry if this is weird." He chuckled, his hand reaching his nape. "But I heard from Kyle that you were going to be at the company today, so I wanted to stop by."

I couldn't help but smile at how cute he looked, nervously explaining why he was standing in front of me. "You know Kyle?"

"Yeah." He nods. "He's a good friend of mine. He played with me in London."

Kyle was my electric guitar player. He was an amazing producer as well and he would participate in the meeting to discuss any problem or to make improvements with the tracks.

His curly locks were pushed back in the wind, his white dress shirt blowing in the wind and sticking to his chest, showing off his well defined abs and pecs.

"Did you only stop by to see me?" I ask him.

"Uh, I was actually hoping we could have dinner." He licked his lips, pushing his fingers through his hair.

"Maybe, makeup for what we couldn't do last time."

Just pleasure.

And maybe out of spite.

||

a.n

👀

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

46.1K 1.8K 33
Sequel to ♡ Playboy ♡ ~ "So, the player got played." "Shut up." "Hell no. I've been waiting for this since the moment you exposed...
6.8K 474 14
Awesome cover by @pandan05 -He just wanted to be loved- ---- [Antifans of Jung Hoseok should stay away] [Warning: Do not Plagiarize] [#Book "2 in Sed...
5.8K 569 38
"How do I know that you're not a sociopath?" "Excuse me?" Despite being the villain, you did what you had to; and that cost everything, including you...
804K 69K 81
[COMPLETED] "dear buddy, have i ever told you how much i love kim taehyung? if no then, hi i love kim taehyung thanks for listening to my i love ta...