Choking On Sapphires

Oleh boogiewrites

Genevieve Durand is a force to be reckoned with. An intelligent, fiercely independent, dual-natured and bruta... Lebih Banyak

Choking On Sapphires Pt. 1: Thieves & Kings
CoS Part 2: Conquest
CoS Pt. 3 Nail In My Coffin
CoS Pt. 4: 60 Feet Tall
I Bet You Look Good On the Dance Floor
Stop The World
Part 7 Making A Fool Of You
8 l'amour et la violence
9 Play With Fire
10 Black Treacle
11 These Stones Will Shout
12 Fireside
13 Trouble
14 Tighten Up
15 Sympathy For The Devil
16 Don't Speak (I Came To Make A Bang)
17 No. 1 Party Anthem
18 She's Thunderstorms
19 Show Me
20 No You Girls
21 Stand By My Girl
22 You Should Be Glad You've Got A Man
23 Fever
24 Every So Often
25 Suck It And See
26 Strange Desire (NSFW)
27 Livin' In Sin
28 Damned If She Do
29 I'm Shakin'
30 Teenage Kicks
31 Hands
32 Growing On Me
33 Dance The Night Away (NSFW)
34 What Are You Afraid Of?
35 Up To No Good
36 Beast of Burden (NSFW)
37 Filthy/Gorgeous (NSFW)
38 Do I Have to Talk You Into It?
39 Burnin' For You (NSFW)
40 Future Starts Slow (NSFW)
41 No One Knows (NSFW)
42 Dreams (NSFW)
43 Daddy Issues
45 Take Me To Church
46 Fortuna
47 Snap Out Of It
48 Runnin' Up That Hill
49 Hounds of Love
50 Make Up Your Mind
51 She's Gone
52 Pale Blue Eyes
53 The Rat
54 Whole Wide World
55 Wild Horses (NSFW)
56 Knee Socks
57 Wonderful Tonight
58 I Wanna Be Yours (NSFW)
59 Under My Thumb
60 It Must Be Love
61 Maybe I'm Amazed
62 This Feeling
63 Gimmie All Your Love (NSFW)
64 Love Is Blindness
65 Stuck In The Middle With You
66 Your Sins Will Find You Out (NSFW)
67 More Than Words
68 What Kind of Man (NSFW)
69 The Boy I Love Is Up In The Gallery
70 Killer Shangri-Lah (NSFW)
71 Shotgun
72 Stay In My Corner
73 Loverman (NSFW)
74 Tonight
75 Just Like Heaven
76 You've Got The Love
77 It Makes No Difference
Part 78 Blue Veins
79 Baddest Man Alive
80 505
81 Mardy Bum
82 When the Levee Breaks
83 Baby Says
84 Sleazy Bed Track
85 Breakdown
86 Love Interruption
87 It's too late to turn back now
88 It aint over til its over. (NSFW)
89 Bad Company
Part 90 Right Back Where We Started From
91 Golden Hour
Part 92 Love Her Madly (NSFW)
Part 93 Bigger Boys and Stolen Sweethearts
Part 94 The Less I Know the Better
95 List of Demands
96 Dog Days Are Over
Part 97 Golden Dandelions

44 Hold On (NSFW)

1.4K 31 0
Oleh boogiewrites

The sun was setting, giving it's last light through the windows behind you as you sat in your bed. The first extended amount of time you'd been left alone since Alfie had brought you back home.

He'd kept his word, staying with you all night. Having a protective arm around you when Claire inevitably came charging at you as soon as you walked in the front door, her voice loud and accusing and defensive. How could you put her through that? Why would you act like such a child? All valid and probably deserved questions, but Alfie holds his hand out, the other squeezing your upper arm as he keeps you moving towards your bedroom.

"She's had enough for tonight Claire, right?" he says in a strong tone. Claire blinks fast, taken back by his defense of you as she expected him to be even angrier than she was. "She's apologized, yeah? She's not herself, you should know her best to be able to recognize that." he scolds as he escorts you to your bedroom.

Claire stays back, still wanting to yell, still feeling hurt herself, but it all was just a side effect of her grief and her sense of failure for not protecting you through yours. She retires for the night, hitting the bottle hard and crying it out alone. As she usually preferred to do.

So Alfie is an absolute gentleman the whole night, through giving you a good scrub in the bath to wrapping you up in something warm and soft and having tea and biscuits taken to your room as he hops in your tub to have a bath himself after having the worry and sweat and grime of the city on him from chasing after you. You're exhausted, wiped out completely, full of warm tea and affection, you fall asleep beside him, you on your stomach, hand out holding his, resting near his thighs, fingers interlaced and pressed against your lips as they pout and hum as you sleep. He sits up and reads to help ease his nerves before he can also fall asleep.
He'd woken you up by brushing your hair back, a single kiss to your forehead announcing he was getting breakfast for you both and instructing you to stay where you were. You ate together, and he'd brought paperwork in with him to look over as you slept. You didn't want to be awake, you didn't want to think or do anything actually. Everything ached. Not just your body from the abuse of the night before, but your heart hurt, radiating out into your chest. Your brain throbbing, sluggish in its attempt to have normal functions as the heavy blanket of grief lay over it. He doesn't judge, he lets you rest, a warm hand touching you periodically on your shoulder and hip, a quick pat to let you know he was there and to check you were still alive as your breath was very shallow and your body still as a frozen lake. Tears fell silently, sometimes not so silently, his face falling when he'd hear the sniffles and see your ribs expand and shake while you purged your emotions. He never shushed you, merely lay a hand on your shoulder, and if you were awake and not crying in your sleep, you'd lift your hand to rest over his, finger intertwining for a moment as you'd let out a ragged breath in your attempt at composure. How would you have kept yourself in one piece during all this if he hadn't been around, you wondered?

Now with no Aggie, no Alfie in the room with you, you're sat up against the headboard, knees to your chest as your face is chilled from the cold night air coming through the windows to caress your damp cheeks. He's gone off to find a favorite book of his to read to you, having finished his work as you'd slept already and still not wanting to leave you alone he thinks perhaps it would be comforting to you to do such a thing.

So you have the bottle of wine upturned in his absence. The pain already creeping back up from your chest to your head again. Everything still hurt. You just wanted to feel something besides this pain. You're sad about Elizabeth, you're worried about your father, you're fearful of your feelings about Alfie. You're ashamed of what you did the night before. There are too many things weighing down on you at once and you just want to feel lighter, less defeated and to find a brief solace from this unbearable amount of pain that you feel in every level of your being.

You weren't about to turn to hard drugs again, the wine giving you enough of a warm buzz to ease the cold tingling in your hands, feet, and face. You look to the bottle in your hand and sigh heavily, setting it in the floor by the bed where Alfie wouldn't see. You pick at the edges of your nightgown at your thighs, chewing your lip in thought. You didn't want to be unkind to your body any longer, that wasn't helping things. So your mind turns to how you could be kind to it instead. Your eyes move to the pulled to door of your bedroom, there was another thing you always did when you felt such despair. You feel the tension between your legs makes itself known. You realized it'd been over a week now since you'd slept with Alfie or even touched yourself. That raw need starts to bubble up into your stomach. It fights against the pain that sits in your chest. How could you express what you needed? You'd been doing nothing but crying in the presence of the man, you didn't even know if he'd want to touch you in such a way. But as he reenters the room, trousers sitting low on his hips, his shirt totally unbuttoned and only on for the time being to protect from the chill in the stone walls and to show some ounce of modesty your nose twitches at the sight of him.

You want that heavy masculine body on yours. You want it to crush the pain out of you and fill you back up with pleasure. You want him to take away all the thoughts in your head with the well-educated movements of his lips, hands, and hips. You realize what you need is him.

"I hope you don't mind I got a book that you've already read. You love this Oscar Wilde, yeah?"

You nod, your face showing indifference, but your eyes seemed more focused than they had been.

"I ain't read it but I know you put it in my study for me to read and it seems we got a bit 'a time right now so I figured why the fuck not, if Genny loves it, how bad can it be?" he gives you a laugh as he slides into bed next to you. He expects you to move in some way, not to snuggle up to him or anything but just show that you recognize he's next to you. He hated seeing you so devoid of life and joy. he reaches out as you take a slow, deep breath and stretch your legs out in front of you, a hand landing on your thigh innocently. "Ya alright there, luv?" he asks with hesitation in his voice.

You knew your eyes had to be puffy from crying, your face dry and sad. It wasn't the best you'd looked, but this wasn't really about that, was it? His hand doesn't leave you, the warm comfort from it seeping into your skin and up your thigh to make the need you felt grow, your eyes flutter shut for a moment. You move to kneel next to him, hand on your knee's as he studies you curiously. You wet your lips before you speak.

"I...need something from you Alfie."

He head tilts, he sits the book down on the nightstand. "What's that?" his voice is calm and even and comforting as you always found it.

"You." you say softly, eyes and face down towards the bed. You felt unsure of yourself but certain of your needs.

"Me what?" He'd waited a few moments to ask, though you'd just not finished your sentence.

You move your eyes to his now, knowing you were being too subtle, he couldn't read your mind."No, I need you."

His brow furrows. "I'm right here, sweetheart, what is it?" you could tell he wasn't on the same page as you and no sane person would be after the few days you'd had. He lifts up his arm to usher you near him. But instead, you move and sit in his lap and you see the understanding come across his face and unfortunately the hesitation as well. His hands rest on your hips lightly, not wanting to make you feel unwanted.

"I don't want to use things to help me forget how I feel right now. I want to be used myself."

"Babes, you're still heartbroken. You've been cryin' all day you're not yourself, luv."

"You knowing that I'm not myself is what makes me so sure you're what I need." your hands are running down his chest, fingers touching the edges of the fabric of his open shirt. "You know me, you know how to make me forget this pain that's stuck in my head. It's all I can think about and I need desperately for it to stop. If only for a moment I need to not be me in this moment. Instead, I need to be yours."

"Luv, I-" he isn't sure what you even mean exactly, the words are expressed for honestly and your eyes are brimming with many emotions he isn't sure how to interpret. "What is it exactly that you think you need me for?" his brows are knitted, studying your expressions.

"I want you to take me over. Make all my decisions for me, I don't want to think anymore. I'm so tired of thinking." your eyes close and your head shakes just slightly. "I need you to not be tender," you whisper. "That isn't' what I need from you right now. Tender won't make me forget." your hands are on his chest, running up to his shoulders, repositioning yourself on his hips. "My body isn't fragile...only my mind." your hands trail down the sleeves of his shirt, your lace your fingers into his and hold them to your chest. "I want you to use my body. Make my mind forget. Give me no choice but to only be able to focus on you." your eyes coldly meet his.
"Make it so the only thing that I can think of is you...your hands on my naked skin...your lips against mine. Make me feel something good again." you ask softly.

"Gen, is this really the time? Are you sure you want me to do this? Now?" his chin pushes into his chest slightly, eyes still moving over you and questioning.

"No one can make me feel pleasure to the capacity you can, Alfie." your voice growing more desperate. "Make me feel like a helpless woman in a powerful man's arms. Because that's what I am for you right now. A woman begging you." you gulp loudly, begging not being something you did or suggested lightly, and the way his eyes blink slowly you know he realizes the significance of your choice of words. "And you're a....strong man Alfie." you almost whine, hand back to his warm skin on his chest, feeling his heartbeat underneath you. "I need that strength right now. Show me. Remind me of what a man you are." your hands move to either side of his face. His nostrils flared as your words work against his hesitancy to fulfill your requests of him. It wasn't that he didn't want to, he just didn't want to take advantage of you. "Make me feel small. Like I have nothing else to care about in the world but how you're making me feel."

"If this is what you want Genvieve." he puts his hand over yours on the side of his face.

"It's what I need, Alfie." your eyes burn into his. "Make a mess of me. Leave me breathless and thoughtless. Tongue lolling out of my mouth and at your command. Because I'll obey. Use this time of weakness to your advantage, be ruthless, use me. I need you to make me forget Alfie." you take a shaky inhale, wetting your lips, your hand now taken in his as he holds it against his chest, the other slowly moving up your arm to hold the side of your face. "Please." you whisper close to his lips.

"Please?" he says aloud without thinking. You'd never said please before. Not to him anyway. You've never begged for anything and he didn't know you even could. Here you were. Wanting him to dominate you. You'd come to the end of your power, just needing a forced release to regain composure through losing it to someone else first. God, he'd wanted you powerless in his arms for so long, wanted to fuck you senseless, precisely how you were begging him to.

"Please." you say again as his thumb runs over your bottom lip. You feel the groan building in his chest as you pressed against it.

"Beg me." his eyes go dark as the meet yours again. You felt the ache begin inside you for him.

"Please, Alfie. I'm weak to you, I need you, I can't do this on my own. I need you to tell me what to do. I can't act in my own interests, can I?"

"No you can't." his voice is dark and deep, moving across your face like a gentle caress before a hard hit. "You want me to use you, little one?"

"Yes, please. Don't be gentle." you move your face closer to his, nuzzle your nose against his, he stays still. You can feel him building up for you, know it's coming and you need it. "Show me that Alfie Solomons everyone fears. I know you're soft side. Let me experience the hard."

"I don't know if you can take it. You're such a sad little thing aren't you?" he sneers and your eyelashes flutter at the recognition he's giving in to your needs. "Can't even have any free thoughts of your own, can you? Weak thing like you can't handle the responsibility can she?" he feels your body tense willingly, a slight shudder that goes straight to his groin.

"I can't. I'm helpless aren't I?" as the words fell you could feel the tension lessening in your body.

"Absolutely fucking helpless." the Alfie that had won your heart wasn't there in his eyes when you looked now. But the Genevieve that had conquered his wasn't behind yours anymore either. He grunts, the hand that was comforting on the side of your face now moving to grip your jaw tightly. "Certainly don't deserve to be sitting on on top of me like this." he hisses with a narrowing of his eyes. "You've earned being at the bottom haven't you?" he growls as he moves forward, making you lift of off him.

"Lay down on your fucking back." he whispers before he releases your face harshly, shaking it in the direction of the bed.

He looks down at you like he's disgusted with you and you crave more. He sees your eyes meeting his and they narrow maliciously. "You've not earned eye contact yet." you obey so quickly and completely, complete with shame across your face and he feels himself getting hard already.

Even being submissive you had the power to affect him in such a way. It was the most confusing feeling of yearning he'd ever experienced. He'd been dominate before, sure. Plenty of times he'd told women what to do in bed, but as it always did with you...it felt different this time. Perhaps because the women he'd done such things to before hadn't been as powerful as you. They'd really had no choice but to bend to him. But you didn't. You were more than capable of flipping and making him weak for you. But you were submitting to him completely. Never thought he'd hear of you submitting in totality to a man ever. And in a way that he had to push totally aside, for now, he felt deeply touched by the gesture from you.

You quickly avert your eyes from his, hands by your side and face turned away, knees bent and waiting for further instruction. You were already distracted and he'd only used his words against you. You were quivering with anticipation for him to use his body against you as well.

He moves slowly, steadily as he kneels at your feet. Strong hands moving slowly up your feet to wrap around your ankles, readjusting his fingers that held firm against you. He parts your legs, resting his trouser covered thighs against your bare ones. He says nothing, doesn't look at your face, but watching his hands move across your bare skin, hands matched at either side of your legs, running up together and moving the hem of your nightgown up to reveal the soft fabric covering his intended target. He leaves one hand firm against the curve of your hip, thumbs rubbing back and forth as the fingers of the other hand trace along the edges of your panties. "You really are such a delicate little thing, you know that?" you don't respond as he moves to grip the hip of your underwear. "Just like these." his voice is deep and steady, both hands moving to grip the fabric, ripping it on one side, then the other with no trouble at all. You felt the urge for those hands to be elsewhere, being forceful and metaphorically tearing you apart. "You're not going to need these anymore." he says casually, throwing them across the room without watching where they landed. "Not if I'm in control now." He raises and moves up your body, his weight settled on one hand by your head. "Because I plan on using you for the pretty little fuck doll you are tonight. Just a gorgeous face aren't you?" his lips twitch into almost a snarl, hand moving up your chest to your neck, lingering just long enough for him to feel you swallow, see your eyes shut with the need for more. He holds your chin again, making you look at him. "Just a helpless little doll." he tsks. "No thoughts in that pretty little head at all. Hmmm?" you shake your head no. "But she is a good girl innit she?" you blink slowly at him, your eyes wide and holding an innocence that he hadn't expected. You really did want this. "You answer when I ask you a question." you whimper and nod in response. He moves so fast, a slap to your cheek in return for an answer. "Let's try that again. Only one more chance sweetheart." that condescending tone oozes out of his lips with his words. "Are you going to be a good girl for Alfie tonight? Might I remind you good girls get what they want? In case you've forgotten. You can be such an aloof little thing, can't you?"

"Yes." His eyes narrow, lips pursing just slightly. "Yes....sir?" the uncertainty shows in your face for the answer he wants, but when you see the sly grin spread across his lips you know you've gone with a safe choice.

"Sir will work just fine." he nods, smugness over his face. "Perhaps she does have some cleverness in her, eh? You only concern yourself with listening to me and being a good girl, yeah?"

You nod. "Yes, sir." you respond softly.

You'd never had anyone make you feel so small with only words before, only physical domination. But of course he was better with words than any man you'd ever met before, so it shouldn't surprise you.

"I'm going to assume you can do nothing on your own correctly." his brow quirks, "Due to your behavior the past few days." his voice dips, a look full of judgment that makes your cheeks burn shot down at you. "I won't even trust you can get wet by yourself tonight." he says disappointedly.

He grabs your hips with hands, flipping you onto your stomach, moving you as he pleases with ease, adding to the feeling of being weak to him. He pulls you up by the hips. "That's right, stick that sweet arse up in the air like you want it." his voice is darker now, you move your hands up near your face, your chest on the bed. He gives a hard slap to your raised hips and you wince just slightly. "Gorgeous." he purrs, slapping the other side, hands grasping at the wobbling flesh and shaking it harshly. He switches from spanks to one side then the other, your flesh stinging and turning pink under his touch. You hear a groan escape his chest from behind you.

He lays his body over yours, forcing your hips down, he pulls your hair, bringing your head back. "Turn towards my hand." he instructs and you do so, twisting slightly to your elbows to reach the laid out forearm near you. "Open your mouth." You obey him without hesitation and he wants to groan with need. "Stick out that pink little tongue." he almost whispers. "Lovely sight that is." he groans, his thumb rubbing across the slick surface. "Maybe I'll fuck this pretty little mouth before I'm finished with you tonight." he gives a few hard pats to your cheek before extending his fingers to place on your tongue. "Before I get to that bit of fun I'm going to make sure you're nice and wet for me, yeah? Don't want to do any more damage to my delicate kitten than's already been done." his tone cuts into you, shaming you. "Take my wrist in those little paws of yours dear." you obey, fingers wrapping gently around the thick wrist and forearm. "Now suck on my fingers. Get 'em nice and wet for me." you suck one rough fingertip into your mouth. Head bobbing, tongue swirling just as if it were his cock. Your eyes flutter shut, opening wide to lick away at him from knuckle to nail. He interuppts the lapping away at him by pinching down with his middle and ring fingers on your tongue, holding your chin roughly and your eyes open again. You feel him growing hard against your sensitive skin as he ruts against you subtly, the fabric of his trousers creating friction. "You're enjoying yourself a bit too much there dear." his face isn't as cruel but it is still patronizing. His nose twitches, finger pushing into your mouth and gagging you slightly. "I said nice and wet. I meant..." his lips snarl as he leans in closer, his fingers jamming into your mouth and almost back to your throat. "Nice...and fuckin'....wet." he growls, using the reaction to the gagging to make you salivate, spit now messy and sticking from your panting lips to his fingers. "That's a good girl." he leans up and pats the side of your face roughly again before grabbing your hair and pushing you back into the bed.

He leans back on his feet as you gasp to recover, raising your hips again, he slaps the inside your thighs to spread your legs apart. "Open up and let me see that little cunt, Genny." he gives a few hard slaps to your center, as you expose yourself to him.

His hand spreads your apart, fingertips gripping into the soft fleshy bits around the meeting of your thighs. He slides his wet fingers up and down your slit, you let out a heavy exhale on the contact. Fingers moving from top to bottom and back again, pinching your clit between two fingers before lining your opening but not sinking further.

You let a small moan escape, his eyes move slowly from his hands to your face. He can see how your teeth are trying to hold your lips shut, trying not to make a sound. You move your head to the side, cheek still on the bed.

"You can let me know how good it feels." he instructs, his face not reading angry now, just a calm and powerful observer. He sees the tension in your jaw lessen, your plump lips part. He pushes one finger into you, "Does it feel good, pet?" his voice still deep but lacking the snarl it had held previously. He presses his hand against you with steady force, slowly in and out, enough to feel good but not enough to feel satisfied.

"Yes, sir." you exhale softly, eyes fluttering shut.

"I know it does." he says in a darker tone. He pushes in two fingers downward, and he did know where to touch you to elicit a response. He sees your chest rise and fall noticeably with the slight bend of your brow, a light twitching of your fingers against the sheets. He pushes harder, slow and deep steadily as you arch your back for more. "I know just how to make it feel good, don't I, luv? Alfie knows what you need, doesn't he?" he whispers, leaning over you but not touching you, just his hand pounding steadily into you.

"Yes you do." you admit with a whimper.

He curls his fingers, you feel them dragging across your walls, drawing across your most sensitive spot and you moan.

"I know just where to push..." he hooks into you so harshly it jolts your hips and your eyes roll, another moan from your lips. "Don't I?"

"Yes you do. Right there." you whimper.

"Right here?" he pushes harder, knuckles of his other fingers pressing into with the pressure he knew you craved.

"Yes sir." you pant.

"Does this make you want to come all over these thick fingers, deep in this tight little cunt?" he growls, pulling and jerking you almost violently, but it felt so good.

"Yes sir." you whine, fingers grasping into the sheets. With that he withdraws his fingers, a hard slap to one of your cheeks follows and you tense and shake at the missing touch.

"Not yet." he spits out at you. "Not until I've made you beg me for it." his hand clasps down on you again, fingers digging into your skin. He pulls apart your cheeks, you hear another growl and then a broad lick from clit to hole to hole. He sinks his thumb into you, his mouth dwelving in and lapping away at your clit. You can feel him moaning and growling against the sensitive wet flesh, thumb pressing into you, the palm of his hand pushing against you in the most satisfactory way. You spread your legs father subconsciously, wanting more of him, causing yourself to lower to the bed. "No ya don't." you hear growled out, lying on his stomach as he spreads your legs into a split and dives his face almost violently back into you, humming around your swollen bundle of nerves. His hand splayed wide on your ass, holding you apart and kneading away aggressively.

You hips start to buck back at him, and lucky for you both you were so flexible to do so as he let's out a deliciously bad intentioned laugh as he bites at your lips, another spank to your ass as he sucks your clit into his mouth harshly. The feeling of your muscles being stretched adds to the pleasure, everything taut and tensing, the sudden squeezes with every hard slap to your bum and thighs as he gripped into you with his nails, leaving stinging crescent moons behind.

It did hurt, it burned and stung and made you convulse violently with pleasure with the intensity...but that's exactly what you'd wanted. You wanted the pain mixed in with the pleasure. Your hands grip the sheets with white knuckles from the strain, your mouth open and panting against the soft fabric of the sheets. Planting your hands and shoulders, you move your hips against his face earning a deep groan and another firm slap from him. You bounce your ass against his face and you feel his press even farther into you, shaking his head back and forth, tongue lashing about as you moan out for him.

He pulls back with a deep breath "'At's it, act like you fuckin' want it." he hisses out before attaching his soft lips to your clit again. He feels your thighs tremble as his hands hold them tightly, and he pulls away without warning. You do shudder and whine louder this time, a small needy whimper that tells him he's doing what he intends to. "You're getting there aren't you?" that sexy laugh, loud and confident hits your ears and your cheeks flush. He pulls your hips up again, thumb circling your clit, two fingers inside you and working away again, building you back up. He leans down and bites at your thighs, nipping and licking his way to the red splotches across the span of your lower half. He licks and then blows, making you squirm from the mixture of sensations, his grunts of enjoyment, peppered with evil laughs everytime you whimper and wiggle.

The combination of the current plan of attack he's working away on you builds you faster as you push back against him, head now held up off the bed as you focus on the feeling. He keeps slowly pushing deeper, harder, the smacks growing just the same. You finally break, crying out as the hit of hand takes you past your skins threshold for the abuse, he mixes in softness with the hardness as his kisses across your lower back, you can feel his breathing heavier when he grits his teeth and groans with his forehead pressed against you, you hope he gives in soon.

Your orgasm starts to build again, and he feels that tremor across your body and stops, his thumb rubbing up and down your slit and beyond and back again, teasing solid pressure leaving you wondering if he had intentions on trying something he hadn't before with you tonight by the way his thumb circled around the more taboo of your two holes. He had yet to do something to you that you didn't like, so you trust in his approach, letting any outside thoughts go, and just take in the sensations he was gifting you.

He watches your muscles tense and release, licking his lips at the site. You hear the rustle of him unfastening his pants and you can't help but make a noise of want. "Even the thought of my cock has you twitching you dirty girl." He rakes his nails up your legs, thumbs rubbing circles as he holds your hips. You can feel the heat radiating off his body, biting your lip at the thought that he's so close.

He grips himself in his hand, hand stroking slowly, bottom lip hanging loose as he takes in the sight of you. He smacks himself against the valley of your cheeks first, and you whine. "This what you want?" his voice low and slow, feeling like it crept up your spine.

"Yes sir." you say a little too enthusiastically.

"You are answering in the proper way, little one." he drags the head of his cock up and down the same line he'd been flirting with the entire night, stopping to knock himself against your clit, then continuing again. "By the sight of you I'd say you may desperately need it." his voice grows gruff and gritty, you can hear the desire in it as he keeps sliding across your slick middle creases.

"I do." you tense and he grunts, lip twitching as you drip for him. "I want it so very badly." you admit with a whine of honesty in your voice, keeping it weak and submissive so he'd give in.

He lets go of himself, hands slapping your hips, moving them back towards him. "Then come get it, luv." he says in a teasing tone. Another pull of your hips towards him before he moves his hands away from your body. You push back, searching for him and find him, you swivel and dip and bounce and try to get him inside you, and when you've had enough you move to reach your hand back and he slaps it away, moving to pin both your hands down to the bed. "I didn't say you could do that could I?" he hisses close to your ear.

"No sir." you pout and you don't even mean to, you're fully immersed and he knows it.

"Good girl," he says coldly, raising up again. "Try again?" and you're met with the same slippery and evasive pleasure that you sought after. You let out a little, annoyed mewl of a sound. "Poor dear..." he tsks. "Can't even get fucked properly on her own, can she?" he strokes himself and starts to rub against your now aching lips again. He sees your body slump and knows his words are working. "You want me to help you with that?"

You nod and arch your back for him. "Yes sir." your hips wiggle at him just slightly and he lets out a rumbling laugh.

"You'll have to be more specific darling, what do you need my help with?" both his hands trace lightly over your hips, teasing and taunting you.

"Please fuck me Alfie. Please." your eyes roll back in your head at the frustration your body feels, your eyes shut tight, your face giving away your frustration. How could he deny you after you said it like that?

Without warning he slides into you, forcing a guttural moan out of your body as you push your head into the bed, relishing in the feeling. "This what you need Genny?"

"Yes!" you moan loudly into the sheets, hands back to gripping tightly.

"Need my cock? Filling you up like this. Stretching this tight little cunny." he groans out the last few words, hands regripping your hips, burying himself in you. "Fuck you are tight tonight, luv." one of his hands runs up your spine, pushing your nightgown up and over you to get to the bare skin underneath, nail raking down causing you to shiver.

"Because you're so thick." you moan out, not even caring how indulgent it sounded.

"Praise ain't gonna get ya what ya want, pet." he laughs, one hard slam into you that elicits a high pitched gasp from your lips. "Should I fuck her hard or slow?" he says aloud, hands still grazing over the welted skin of your ass.

"However pleases you." you whimper out, head knocking back with each hard thrust, your mouth already hanging open.

"Seems I've fucked some sense into you," he growls, picking up the pace, watching your body react to him and he's glad you can't see his face because it'd give away just how good you felt around him. "Maybe...if I fuck you hard enough, it'll make you learn to act right, eh?" a condescending laugh rolls over you, making you tense around him. "Bit far fetched though, innit?" he grunts out in a deep voice, forgoing further talking and pounding into you mercilessly. You didn't know about fucking anything into you but he was fucking every breath out of you. You didn't swear or form any real words, just let your body take the beating, welcoming it as he gives you another hard slap to your ass and you cry out, thighs shaking as you become overwhelmed, tensing from pain and then so quickly replaced with the amazing feeling of him inside you. "Even if you can't behave, your cunt can still take me like a fuckin' dream." he growls, more little red crescents into your skin from the force he kept hitting into you with. "This is what you're best at innit? Getting fucked by me?" another slap, another squeal.

"Yes, Alfie, yes." you managed out between moans and gasps. "S'all I'm good at." you whimper out.

"Good thing you're so fucking good at it, yeah? Takin' my cock...what else use I got for ya?" more mean words to fuel the shame that you've only allowed yourself to be aroused by a few times in your life, and certainly never to this extent. He wasn't going the lazy route of name calling, he was inside your head. He understood what made you tick and knew how to seduce your mind and body with his words alone. You were thankful he was no longer just using the words to fuck with you.

You couldn't respond, you were past verbal, focused on the intensity growing between your thighs, ugly, genuine moan after noisy gasping breath, you got closer to getting off.

"Ya gonna fuckin' answer me?" he slaps you again and you cry out.

"Can't...ugh....too good." you admit, eyes fluttering behind your lashes, giving up on playing a role.

He lets out a cackle of pure amusement, a loud and sudden sound, "And I thought you were learnin' to like getting fucked slowly." he tsks again. "But no....still the same bad girl you've always been. Wanting it harder...faster..." he pants, when he spoke he'd get himself too close to the edge and this wasn't going to be the end of this tonight. When he had a job to do he was going to see it through to its rightful end. "Fuck, Genny." he groans, pulling out and flipping you over unexpectedly.

You're now face to face, he sees the cock drunk desperation in your eyes and it fuels him, he reaches up and grabs you by the throat. "You think you get to come on my cock already? Silly girl." he grabs the neckline of your gown and pulls it hard, the straps strain against your shoulders and it rips as he frees your chest. "Good thing you're a spoiled brat with fifty of these little fuckin' sexy things." he moves and slaps one of your breasts, causing your shoulders to shift in response. He pushes down harder on you with his body, you feel him heavy against your lower stomach, wet and twitching. His hand squeezes tighter on your neck, enough to make you gulp, but you welcomed it. "You know how fuckin' hard it was on me when I first got here, yeah? Having to see these...." he hisses grabbing one, then your other breast hard, shaking it followed by a slap that your nipples give away the effect it has on you. "And this..." he moans, yanking your thigh up and grabbing a handful of your ass and shaking it. "Walkin' around in these silky little teases al'l the fuckin' time?" he growls, leans down, mouth near your ear. "You know how hard...." he groans, rutting against you. "that is for a man to deal with?" his voice is raspy and you feel the heat of his breath against your skin and you moan, although muffled slightly by the grip on your throat. "Those gorgeous legs..." he runs a hand from your calf up to your hip, "This bouncy arse of yours..." another slap to make you grunt. "And these fucking tits..." he moans out. "Fuckin' hell, these big fuckin' tits." he licks your ear, panting into it and you squirm against him, wanting contact, the praise, this softness he mixed with the harshness made your head spin and you wanted more. "I'd dream about these bouncing baubles of yours, ya know." he whispers, "I'd wake up and be covered in the consequence of what you'd done to me in those dreams. Filthy fuckin' things, luv. Absolutely sinful." he raises back, seeing your chest heaving now, your lips wet and parted, wanting to beg for him. "And I come to find you're even more of a devil in bed than I ever dreamed." his lip snarls at you, he gives your face a few hard pats to the cheek. "You're fucking filthy Genevieve. An absolute vixen. A succubus. Starved for it weren't ya?" his eyes narrow and you nod in complete agreement. "Even now you're are just eatin' up whatever I'll throw your way innit ya?" his hand regrips and squeezes on your neck as you try to nod again. He lets out another deep dark laugh that makes your eyes roll back in your head everytime you hear it. "Dirty, dirty girl." he groans, the need obvious in his voice now. "But now the little minx has got herself in a trap innit she?" he grins, a tilt of his head. "And I get to do whatever I want to her." he slaps both your breasts again. "And you'll fuckin' love every bit of it. Won't ya pet?" that wolfish smile beams down at you as he releases your throat and you catch your breath.

"Yes sir." you rasp out.

"Fuck." he groans out, dragging out the word with grit and desire. He grabs your chest tightly, sucking one of your nipples into his mouth as the other twists the unattended one. You squeak, chest heaving against his face as he feels a moan rumbling inside you. He bites down on the hardened nub, causing a sharp gasp from you. "Too hard?" he says, lapping away at it, eyes looking up to you.

"No sir." your voice is deeper now, you've surpassed the total meek stage and now you want to be that little minx for him.

Another devilish grin, he pulls back, and to your surprise spits on you as he sees the darkness in full bloom in your eyes, batting away at your breasts in hard slaps. "C'mere you fuckin' bad...bad little girl." his hands move you so easily it's almost alarming if it wasn't exactly what you wanted. His hand tight on the back of your neck, he raises you up and he lays himself down. He lets your neck go before sitting up and ripping the rest of your nightgown off with two hands before laying back. He pushes his pants down slightly, "Take 'em off." his tone as bossy as ever. You strip them from his legs, moving back up between then and sit obediently to await instruction. "Don't fuckin' stare at it like you don't know what the fuck to do." he barks at you.

And as he knew it would, it tells you all the instruction you need to know as you engulf him in your mouth greedily. You can't help yourself really, the hard feel of him, thinking about how good he fucked you with this cock that was perfectly proportioned for you, it makes you moan as you take him in. And he was so throbbingly hard, moving into the back of your throat as you loosened up to take him in all the way, hands moving to hold him at the base and cup his balls.

"Fuck you are good at that, kitten." he hisses, one hand moving your hair to one side so he can truly appreciate the show you're putting on for him. Hands busy stroking and tugging, the fearless way you got messy with it, spitting on him and jerking him as you took a few moments to breathe before lapping him up and going down again. But tonight that wouldn't be enough. He moves his hand to the back of your head, holding you down on him, feeling you tense and whimper around him, keeping himself totally inside you until he felt the resistance, then yanking you off by your hair, leaving you gasping, strings of spit still connecting your lips to the head of his cock. "Dirty girl like you isn't going to leave the boys out is she?" the sinful smile that spread across your face made those bits he spoke of tense and his cock twitch. He pushes your head down further as you lick and gently grope and hum contentedly into his balls, sucking one in your mouth, then both, then the other. He's a groaning, grunting mess by your hand, making him just as messy there as you did on his cock, you do a broad stroke of your tongue from his thighs, to under his balls and to the base of his cock again and he moans. He regrips your hair, pulling closer to the scalp and giving you less control as he palms your throat again, he pushes himself back into your mouth, totally controlling your movements, and pushing himself all the way in with the rising of his hips off the bed. "You fuckin' take it you filthy girl." he growls as he fucks your face. "Open up and stick that fuckin' tongue out." he barks at you. You obey and he throws his head back, feeling himself move in your throat with his grip on your throat. "You take this cock like a fuckin' professional. Fuck me." he says with genuine being impressed.

He can barely make out a "Yes sir." with him in your mouth and he lets out a loud laugh at your expense.

"Fuck her face and she'll thank you for it." he yanks you off of him again.
"Get up and get on this cock you wicked little thing."

You wipe your face and move as quickly as he'll let you, straddling him and sinking down on him, your hands placed on his stomach, letting your head fall back for a moment to bask in the feeling. "You love sitting on this cock don't you, pet?" he coos, hands running from your neck to your chest, pinching at your nipples, causing you to tense around him and he grunts.

"Yes sir." you moan out, moving your head back down to look at him. "I fucking love it." you whisper, your hands moving to his chest, holding yourself up as you start to bounce on him. His eyes are dark and focused on you, watching your tits knock together as you rode him, feeling your ass bouncing against him, he keeps his hands on your chest, now rolling your nipples between his fingers. He sees all the signs already, your breath picking up, the way your mouth panted open, your brows knit in concentration, and you felt and looked so good it was hard for him to want to make you stop.

"You aren't allowed to come yet, Gen. Don't you even fuckin' think about coming on my cock yet." he brings his hands down on your ass again.

Your eyes open and you look down at him, slowing your pace and whining, you try to slow your breathing, rising and falling more slowly.

"That's a good girl. You can listen." he praises, watching the torment fall across your face.

"Yes sir."

"Do you think you deserve to come?"

"That's your decision to make sir."

A wicked grin on his face, he holds his hands to your hips. "Then you'll work for it." he moves your hips back and forth, making your hips rock against him instead of bouncing. You move languidly against him, feeling your clit rubbing against him as the back and forth picks up speed. "That's it, pet, grind on it." he growls, moving your hips back and forth faster. You start those helpless little mewls again, growing into moans the closer you got. He lets go of you, putting his hands behind his head, an absolutely delicious sight to behold. His shirt still on, falling open across that broad, masculine expanse of his chest as your hands clung to him. "That's it now luv..." he groans, taking in the sight. "Fuckin' work for it babe, yeah?" he grunts, lip snarling slightly, watching you fall apart quickly and intensely. The build up over the length of the session now catching up with you as you grow louder.

"Oh my fucking god." you feel it start in your spine, an icy tingle through your whole body, you raise a hand to your chest, cupping a breast, the other moving to pull your fingers through your hair, landing with a slap against your neck, trailing down as the feeling grew. The denial made everything heightened, you were in pain with how engorged you were, how on edge you'd been. You continue to grind against him, a strong wave of pleasure hits you. "Fuck." you whisper, hands falling back to his chest. "Holy shit." you moan out, the feeling still building, taking you off guard with its intensity.

"I know. Alfie knows how to make you feel good doesn't he?" he says with a smug smirk on his face, watching you start to shake, the surprise coming across your face at how he'd built you up this way.

"Fuck yes you do." your eyes meet for a moment before they roll back again, another cry from deep in your chest, a deep and needful one.

"Tell me how good it feels." he demands.

"So fucking good. So...ugh...too good. It hurts it so good." you blurt out, your chest heaving. "How do you do this to me. Make me feel like this. Like your cock was made for me, I fucking swear." you whine, hips starting to stutter.

"I gave you exactly what you needed didn't I my darling?" he couldn't hide the smugness in his voice and why would he with you almost literally singing his praises.

"Yes Alfie, fuck." you gasp and he feels your stomach start to quiver. "You always do, darling. Always." you moan out helplessly as he watches it take over your body, part by part. You chant "Oh, fuck." until it reaches your throat and takes away your ability to speak. Your hands shake against his chest, your whole torso convulses hard, as you try to keep your hips moving, trying to prolong this heavenly feeling. It was so much more intense than what you were used to, you felt it in every cell of your body. As the most intense part passes, you unwillingly crumple against him.
He grabs your arms, moving your face to his shoulder as he holds your arms, you grasp at his forearm, still moaning, and crying out when he positioned his hips to pound up into you.

You moved to his will completely, feeling the pleasure building again immediately, you bite down on the cap of his shoulder, grunting against him. Your whole body bounced to his rhythm, at his mercy. "Fuck me." you say in desperation, and he knows how you mean it.

"Fuck you?" he growls, a hand slapping down onto your ass again, holding you down for the pounding he was putting you through. Your head bobs against his arm. "I'll fuck you all right Gen, I'll fill every hole up with me." his tone turns dark, moving his hand up and shoving his fingers into your mouth, holding you by your chin with his palm as it makes you let out every obscene noise he draws from you. You're panting in high pitched sounds, as you feel his finger circling the other hole he spoke of. You were sopping wet from his teasing and the orgasm, as he draws it up and around, probing at the tight hole. You let out another deep moan at the feeling. You didn't recall the last time you'd been filled totally. But you'd never come across a one-man gang bang like Alfie Solomons before. He slips a finger into your ass and your head goes limp in his hand. "No one's ever givin' you such a proper seein' to like me before have they?" he hisses, you feel the masculine energy radiating off him and your tongue would be rolling out of your mouth is his fingers didn't have hold of it.

"No sir." you mumble out and he growls loudly, pounding even harder. "Oh, fuck!" you squeak out, knowing you're going to come again.

"Every hole filled you naughty girl. My fuckin' filthy little Genny, eh?"

"Yes." you managed as you shout out, a wordless and needful scream builds and he fucks it right out of you. You come again, and with him being so rough, every place he could stimulate being stimulated, you keep screaming out for him as the waves hit you over and over. He grabs your chin and pulls your lips close to his.

"I'm making this little cunny fuckin' mine you understand me? he snarls.

"Yes, Alfie, yours, yes." your eyes rolled back in your head, feeling euphoric in a way you hadn't experienced with a man. You expect him to let up, but he doesn't, his finger fucks you along with his cock, still giving you the proper fuck you longed for. "Oh my fucking god." you moan out with no grace to it as tears form in your eyes at the quickly growing orgasm within you.

"You're gonna come again, Gen. You're gonna come again because I want you to. And you'll give me what I want won't you?" his whispers, his lips moving against yours but you can't even manage to kiss him.

"Yes." you cry out, more tears squeezed out of your eyes from the sheer force of pleasure washing over you.

"So. Fuckin'. Tight." he shouts, feeling you tense around his finger, the power behind your muscles taking him off guard. He moves both hands to your hips, you're still convulsing, your body limp but writhing against his as he finishes inside you but you barely notice. You felt absolutely drunk off of him.

He surprises you by rolling you over onto your side, him moving with you. You slowly blink open your eyes as you regain the ability to do such a thing. His hand moves your hair from your face, you can feel your chests against each other, panting in tandem, your eyes finding him just as covered in sweat as you were. Your legs straddle his thigh, his hand so much more gentle now as his fingertips move along the curve of your body, eyes looking to make sure you were okay.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" you hear the softness again and it warms your chest, you let out a content hum as you gulp and wet your lips.

"No..no..." you rasp out, his hand back to your face, thumb ghosting over your lip. "Just enough." you manage a small smile.

"You're fuckin' brilliant you know that?" he says with a husky laugh.

"You were." you whisper out, lashes fluttering as he takes in the bliss across your face and he's so charmed to have been the cause of such a lovely sight. "Fuck I needed that so badly, Alfie." you admit, moving your hand to his chest. "You have no idea." you gruff out.

"I have a better idea than you might think." he lets out a heavy sigh, kissing your forehead and you let out another happy hum in response.

"I don't think I have it in me to move." you give a small laugh, running your hand through your hair, letting it fall over your head to rest. You pause to look over him as he yawns, a hand resting on your hip. "Not that I want to." you admit out loud, your eyes on his hand as his thumb lazily strokes your skin. You move your legs with his help, untangling your limbs. As you do so, he rises slightly to pull his sweat-soaked shirt off.

He holds his arm up, expecting you to scoot away but you don't. Instead you speak very softly, "Would you mind lying on your back?"

"'Course not, luv." he says with a knitted brow, slightly confused by the request. You use your toes to pull the covers up and move it over both of you as he grins at your childish approach to the chore. You yawn again, and snuggle up to his side, putting his arm around you. You rest your head on his chest, a hand by your face as you usually slept now nestled in his chest hair. "You...you sleepin' like 'is?" he asks quietly against his better judgment as he's afraid if he points it out you may stop.

"You don't mind do you?" you lift your head up to face him with tired eyes.

"No, no, not...at all." he says with a warm tone, the arm behind your back now wrapping around to pull you close, thumb once again continuing its lazy stroking.

You give the most curious little smile, your eyes half-lidded, your face still blissful as you move your chin up to kiss him gently at first. Then his hand moves to cup your cheek, hands now incredibly soft and gentle, caressing your face, resting in your hair as you breathe into each other for a few moments, you hadn't had the chance to kiss him during all the roughhousing. He stops, feeling the tension in the muscles in his back from pulling his head at the slightly awkward angle to kiss you.

"Thank you, Alfie." you whisper before returning your cheek to his now slowly rising and falling chest. "Goodnight, love." you murmur, lips against his skin, a tiny peck, the sweetest gesture that might've well have been a punch with how it felt.

He takes the hand that rests on his chest, picking it up to kiss it before placing it back and resting his face in your hair. "It is, luv, it is." he whispers.

His fingers comb through your now curling hair, drying with the sweat of exertion you'd gone through. You can feel his breath in your hair, hear his heartbeat in his chest, and for the first time since the news of your sister, you felt at peace. You nuzzle into the hair on his chest, your fingers squeezing his as they intertwine weakly. His thumb moves again against the back of your hand, you feel so small and it doesn't bother you in the slightest, it feels right to be in his arms. You let out another yawn, signaling to your body it was time to power down. It was the easiest you'd ever fallen asleep in ages and for the first time in a man's arms in such a way. In them you found sanctuary, you felt safe, you felt calm and complete in a way you never had before.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

0 0 8
Cover art by: https://kuuniichi.tumblr.com/ A woman with the face of their friend is captured after attempting a coup upon the future king and his g...
34.9K 494 12
Here we go just another ch oneshot book, have fun (Mature tag is for potential cursing) NOTE: This book is on indefinite hiatus as I'm no longer in t...
64.7K 3.5K 64
You've been living as a ghost for what feels like decades now. You live as a shadow in a dead town waiting in this infernal limbo, trying to keep a...
14.7K 581 33
(Or Thomas leaves Downton to work for an odd couple and falls for his new boss.) A year after Lady Mary's wedding, hoping for a clean start, Thomas a...