WWE One-Shots *Requests Open*

By AjxKaitlyn

WWE One-Shots! Requests are open! Read first Chapter to know how to get one! Bye! ~Meadow More

To Get An One-Shot
Never Stopped Loving You*Randy Orton*
Not a OneShot but read please!

The Right Choice *Seth Rolllins*

478 11 4
By AjxKaitlyn

This is for @Alice_Ambrollins

<Ally's POV>

Why did freaking Hunter and Stephanie have to do this to me? I was out in a storyline and I was put into the feud of Ambrose and Rollins. All the fans think its just a storyline but irl, I have to chose between Dean and Seth. I have to talk to someone, Nikki and Aj it is.

<Group Chat A-Ally//Aj-Aj//N-Nikki>

A- Help me! I need to talk.

N & Aj- What Happen?!?

A- I need to chose between Dean and Seth, I mean I love them both and then Dean is one of my best friends.

N- Well go to Dean's hotel room let him give you a speech or something why he would be good...

Aj- THEN GO TO SETH'S AND LET HIM TOO!

N- Really Aj? You knew I was going to put that.

Aj- Well I wasn't going to be the friend who doesn't do anything but agrees. Geez I'm not no blonde Barbie.

A- *cough* Summer Rae *cough*

(No hate to Summer, I kinda like her)

N & Aj- NOW GO AND DO WHAT WE SAID! Good joke thou.

A- I am and Thanks! Bye Guys!

N & Aj- No Problem! Bye!

I went go to Dean's first since he is right down the hall. I walked right in since he gave me a key. But what I saw broke me...

<Seth's POV>

I was watching tv when there was a nice gentle knock on the door and sobbing. I went to open it and saw Ally crying and that doesn't happen a lot, when your talking about Ally.

"What happen?" I ask bringing her to the couch.

"S-so I was going to-to give you both a chance and gi-give a speech why I-I should pick either o-of you, so-so I went to Deans first s-since he gave me a key and when I went in there I-I saw Dean making out with Summer," she says but more in sobs.

I'm going to kill him for hurting her.

"It's okay," I comforting her.

"Seth?" she says.

"Yes," I reply.

"I pick you," she says smiling.

"Really?" I say and she nods.

IM THE HAPPIEST PERSON EVER!

------------------------------

Sorry if this isn't really good. I kinda had writers block with the plot.

But I hoped you liked it!

~Meadow Elizabeth

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
61K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
120K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...