Never Stopped Loving You*Randy Orton*

A/N No one is sending things in so this is just a little random one!

Start sending them in!

❤Malena's POV❤

I see him in catering and it brings back the good times we use to have.

And by him I mean the one and only Randy Orton or The Viper. Randy and I use to date for 3 years, but he joined Triple H and Stephanie and he changed. Only my best friends Aj and Brie know and helped me through it.

It kills me to see him flirting with other people, I thought what we had was special but I guess not to him since he promised he wouldn't change when he joined them.

I'm in my locker room when Aj comes in.

"Hey Lena," she says.

"Hey Aj," I say, I'm currently watching Randy's match.

"Lena, why do you torture yourself watching him," she asks, grabbing my wrist and I flinched.

"Because I just can't stop watching him I Never Stopped Loving Him," I say and she looks at my wrist, at my fresh scars.

"LENA! Why? You got to stop, you can't let him ruin your life, this can effect your wrestling, YOUR THE TOP DIVA!" she screams/says.

❤Randy's POV❤

I'm walking past Malena's locker room when I hear Aj scream, "LENA! Why? You got to stop, you can't let him ruin your life, this can effect your wrestling, YOUR THE TOP DIVA!"

Wait, am I the him?

Then Aj storms out and stares right at me.

"Randal Keith Orton, you made the biggest mistake and you could possibly ruin Malena's life since you had to join the Authority, she cuts because of how she sees you flirt with other people, she thought what you guys had was special. SHE LOVED YOU WAIT NO SHE LOVES YOU STILL CAN'T YOU SEE THAT! I suggest you give me a good reason why you had to be a changed man, when you joined them when you promised Malena you wouldn't. Go ahead tell me." she said crossing her arms across her chest an tapping her foot off the ground, I was shocked.

"I-I uh I don't know, I Never Stopped Loving her either," I say.

"THEN GO FIXED YOUR STUPID MISTAKE!!" she yells at me, wow she may be small but she got a voice.

I run right into Malena's locker room and run right up to her and kiss her.

Damn, it was Fourth of July.

(I know cheesy right)

"Malena listen to me, I don't know why I change but I Never Stopped Loving You, now I know you maybe won't forgive me but I'm sorry, I know I made probably the biggest mistake of my life losing you. I never want you to cut again, you have a whole life and your awesome in the ring," I say she just looks shocked.

"I forgive you Randy," she says giving me a hug.

"Will you do the honor and be my girlfriend again?" I ask.

"YES!" she says an gives me a big kiss.

"OH GOD MY EYES!" Aj yells and we all laugh.

"I'm just glad you two are back together and promise me you won't cut," Aj says.

"I promise," she says.

I'm glad to have her back in my arms.

❤💜💚❤💜💚❤💜💚❤💜💚

How was that? Did you guy like it?

Send yours in and I will get to them right away!

Check my other books out

'Only You' It's a Dolph Ziggler fanfic.

And 'Irish Love?' and that's a Sheamus Fanfic.

So yeah that's it Bye For Now!!!

~Meadow!