Tʜᴇ Pᴇᴀᴄʜ Tʀᴇᴇ

By P3achSoda

Characters for RP More

~ iຖtr໐~
❧ Gᴇᴍɪɴɪ Sᴛᴜᴅɪᴇs | Nile
❧ Gᴇᴍɪɴɪ Sᴛᴜᴅɪᴇs | Ezra
🍑
❧ Fʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴏғ Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ | Silas
❧ Tʜᴇ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Tʜᴀᴛ Bɪɴᴅs | Adonis
🍑
❧ Tʜʀᴏɴᴇʟᴇss | Neri
❧ Tʜʀᴏɴᴇʟᴇss | Laika
❧ Tʜʀᴏɴᴇʟᴇss | Sinnon
❧ Tʜʀᴏɴᴇʟᴇss | Nile
🍑
❧ Tʜᴇ Gʀɪᴍᴏɪʀᴇ | Ingrim
🍑
❧ Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Rᴏsᴇs | Jude
❧ Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Rᴏsᴇs | Emerson

❧ Fʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴏғ Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ | Elliot

31 3 3
By P3achSoda

fιяѕт иαмє

Elliot

иι¢киαмє

Elly, El

ℓαѕт иαмє

Finnigan

αgє

17

gєи∂єя

Male

ѕєχυαℓιту

Pansexual

єтниι¢ιту

Caucasian

αиιмαℓ яєℓαтє∂ тσ

Sheep

ρєяѕσиαℓιту

Elliot is a people pleaser. He seeks comfort in having many friends, as after all, his animal instincts push him to flock. Being alone means being exposed and vulnerable, and he's often very anxious when left to fend for himself.

Elliot becomes very attached and sentimental towards the way things are. He likes having a schedule, and being around the same people that he knows and trusts. Because of this he doesn't handle change well, and will immediately began trying to form a new normal for himself. Meeting new people is scary, but if he absolutely must, he is a creature of habit and prefers people that are similar to himself. He unintentionally imprints on pimple, recruiting them into his "flock" the way that a wolf would form a bond with pack mates.

Elliot is everything that you'd expect from a sheep. He's nervous, fidgety and flighty, afraid of his own shadow. Despite this, there is much more to him than meets the eye. He's undoubtedly a soft boy, intelligent despite initially coming off as an airhead, and bursting with an unbridled curiously for the world. He's fiercely protective of those he cares about and can be brave at times. He stands up for what he believes, even if he's shaking in his boots whilst doing so. He is very eager to please, and absolutely hates the feeling of disappointing someone. He blames himself a lot and probably apologizes way too much.

αɢɢreѕѕιoɴ2/10

ιɴтellιɢeɴce:  7/10

ѕтяєиgтнѕ

Speed, numbers (being stronger in groups of people like him), can jump fairly high.

ωєαкиєѕѕєѕ

afraid of almost everything, doesn't handle change well, little to no defense mechanisms outside of running.

ωιℓ∂ σя тαмє

Tame

ℓσσкѕ

As far as animalistic feature go, Elliot has a crown of curled horns atop his tangle of fluffy hair. From the waist down he is a sheep, his lower half being that of sheep legs with fur and hooves and all.

нєιgнт

5'8

нαιя ¢σℓσя

Dark brown

______________________

For The Marigold Crusade role play

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
26K 1.5K 33
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
197K 4.8K 41
It is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
189K 2.2K 52
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...