❧ Gᴇᴍɪɴɪ Sᴛᴜᴅɪᴇs | Ezra

➺ яσℓε

яσℓε

The Netherlands, Twin 2

ηαмε

Ezra

αgε

21

gεη∂εя

Male

sεxυαℓιтү

Pansexual

αρρεαяαηcε

Faceclaim: Roy Van Leeuwen

ρεяsσηαℓιтү

Despite his young age, Ezra is known to have an "old soul". He's been through enough trauma and seen enough misery in his twenty one years of life to make him wise beyond his years. Though he is typically a man of few words, Ezra has a precise and calculating mindset. He's like a philosophical old prophet, often dropping random bits of knowledge and advice.
Ezra is typically one of the more chill guys and often opts to keep to himself unless it's absolutely necessary. Though he comes off as a bit shy when interacting with the others, Ezra isn't opposed to socialization. He spent a lot of time confined to rehab as well as being secluded to perfect his training while growing up in the facility, so he's lacking a little bit in the social department, but he's slowly shed most of his timid and awkward behavior. It may take him a bit longer than others to understand a joke, or realize that someone is flirting with him.
Being a man of business and very straight to the point, Ezra has no problem doing the hard jobs. He simply blocks out his mind and gets the work done, reminding himself that in the larger scheme of things, everything that he does is to give him and his twin a better future. Due to his trust issues, it's not easy for him to open up and let anyone other than his twin see his vulnerable side. This may cause him to come off as a bit stoic, but he's definitely not opposed to having fun. It may take him a while to warm up, but when he does, Ezra is a delight to be around. Occasionally someone will crack a joke and he'll release a soft chuckle, shocking everyone in his vicinity with a rare glimpse into his true nature.
Despite the closed off outer layer, Ezra is soft and mellow. He secretly enjoys physical contact, and can sometimes be spotted nurturing little plants or animals with a determined expression on his face. He gets shy around the other sets of twins, and flustering him will inevitably result in him panicking and phasing right through the floor.