Lucifer: she's a devil [Disco...

By KonekoJr

"Now, tell me, mr morning star, what is one of your greatest wishes?" I taunted him. And just as everyone alw... More

prologue
ACT I ~ cast
ACT II ~ cast
oc info
I
III
IV
V
A/N
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII

II

2.4K 60 29
By KonekoJr

~Lucifer

I DIALED UP HER number making my way out of the lux.

"hey , sexy. Are they there?" her voice startled me. I'm the devil, yet around her I feel so skittish. It's aggravating. "What? No! Though you've most certainly peaked my interest." I hear her scoff, "how so?" I shook my head, "How??? You used my game against me! And you knew who I was....No one usually believes me yet you know..You...you knew i was going to call right after you left didn't you?" I asked she heaved a bemused reply

"I'd explain but- SHIT" she almost yelled into the phone when I heard grunting, and what seemed to be guns firing. "Will you excuse me for just one small moment?" She asks; more grunting and screaming followed. "I'M ON THE PHONE DO YOU BLOODY BASTARDS HAVE ANY FUCKING MANNERS?" She screams. there's an abrupt silence, and it remained like that; at least five minutes when she finally decided to say something again.

"My dearest apologies, some HOODLUMS around here don't have any Respect. Anyways, I'd explain over phone but I'm sort of on a mission. Maybe we can go get lunch or something." Her voice fell monotone. "Well alright then, but I am owed an explanation." I retort back and she giggles, "darling, I've no need to discuss anything with you.
I want to though, why else would I have given you my number?"

her Words sounded drastically similar to mine, which Became somewhat creepy. "Well I'll be sure to keep that in mind." I mused sarcastically.

"Good. See you tomorrow then." She hangs up the phone rather bluntly leaving me baffled.

~ Marcy

The next day was a breeze. Mainly because I slept until like 5 pm, but still it was simple. I showered, put on my makeup and all that Seductive bullshit; finally leaving the house by noon.

I wore a tight black mini skirt, with fishnet leggings and a Black crop top. I stiffened my shoulders before strutting towards the lux. I earned a few cat calls, so there I was Flipping everyone off before, skipping past all these other hoes waiting on line.

The man immediately allowed me inside, after I flashed my Eyes at him. A smirk plastered itself upon my face, while I made my way Inside toward the bar. I eyeball the bartender, sensing this eary vibe coming off her. it was like, I was supposed to know this girl. Or maybe it was like I've already known her, she pulls me from my thoughts by asking, "like what you see?" She pours me a drink. I assumed she knew exactly what drink I wanted. I smiled, "you look oddly familiar, Maze is it? I feel like I've seen you somewhere before."

I earned a chuckle, "well I'm a bartender. Catering to humans is why I'm here." She clenched her jaws slightly whipping around. "We both no that's not true, love." I sip my drink, and she turns to face me with a toothy grin. "Do we now?" "Marceline! I've been looking for you." A sly monotone voice brings chills to my spine. I sigh, "Mr. White. Fancy seeing you here, not to mention In a bar. Quite the risk considering your rep." I reply robotically.

I faced him, Azeus abbadon white. The man behind the deaths of 12 innocent people.

A result of my ignorance, leaving Proof of the divine right in the middle of nowhere.

I've got to take this man down and I don't care If it's in front of anybody, but I really have to play this Right. I have to tame myself. I have to have him coiled around my finger. I knew exactly what I needed to do. I summoned a bit of my energy, fluttering my eyes seductively approaching him.

"Oh, we both know you wouldn't wanna cause a scene in a place like this, how about we take this back to my place." I winked pulling a phone card from my bra, and pulling him in by the tie.

"We'll talk business." I purr into his ear, sliding it into his pocket.

He obliviously allowed me to pocket his wallet, gun, and Mace? I chuckled to myself. The irony? I strutted past him, a glint of red clear In his eyes. A result of me using my powers on these humans. He deserves this

To feel the pain he's inflicted on those poor people.

I need my wings. I can fix everything. I could even go home, better yet I could at least try to restore my dimension.
I need my bloody wings, and I don't care how many sadistic fools I have to slaughter, I will find them. Even if it kills me, which it won't. It's impossible.

I found Lucifer, he looked puzzled but he was Sitting across the Bar, alone. Surprisingly...what's got him down? "You summoned me?" I smile tapping my foot. He turns to face me, "Yes, let's just go for a walk." He purses his lips, and I nod.

Before we made our way out of the lux I pulled another phone card, from my bra and slide it over to maze. 'Call me' i mouthed, waving to her while Lucifer led the way out.

"What are you exactly? And Why are you looking at maze like that?" I scoffed. "You're literally talking to The she-Devil, and that's the first thing you ask."

I smile pulling out my flask. He looks down at me in wonder. 
"I beg your pardon?" I gaze up into his Dark eyes intently.
"Well..how do I put this?" I tap on my chin thinking up a decent way to explain my existence to him.

"Well I'm you, but from a Different dimension. specifically dimension 2.7 " He stands still, processing the information. I eventually sigh.

"Or you could just be an angel my father sent to destroy me." I roll my eyes.

"You've gotta be shitting me!" I hiss. I whip up my hand in agitation, summon a glint of energy and my palm is enveloped in flames. I  then revealed my true form.

My distorted figure seemed to have astounded him. My reflection- evident in his piercing dark orbs.

"W-What In dad's name.." his lip quivers, concealing the shock

"My entire life, civilization. It's all gone. I don't want to be here, but I'm stuck here. See where I'm going with this?" I tried explaining but he looked flustered, and pulled me into an alleyway. "You haven't quite cleared this up just yet, but I guess I can't blame you." I smirk.

The same eary vibe from before hit me immediately when we stepped into the shadows.
"But What makes you think I have any time for Your problems. dealing with my mothers return, is hard enough. Now I'm putting up with an inter-dimensional child?" He muses, furrowing his eyes.

I giggle. "Don't even go there, I'm way older than you." I narrow my eyes "I don't give a rats ass about you. I'm only here; like in this General area, because I thought you had any input on the men I was asking about early. That,  and in case you haven't noticed I was kind of in the middle of something!" I raise my voice. he tilts his head in curiosity

"It's not that I'm upset with you or anything it's just, really Difficult for me to understand you." He looks at me. "Well what is it you don't understand??" "How Did you end up here? Why are you toying with my maze?"

"My god, is um..I guess more like a goddess. And from where i'm from, she ruled both heaven and hell. when my mother had created me, she took one good look, and decided instead, she should cast me out of heaven, and then I became the ruler of hell. eventually though I escaped and lived on earth. Not your earth, Mine. " I pause for a brief moment looking down at the tips of my shoes.

"I fell in love with a human named mazikeen. and I Had a child." my mother got furious. I disobeyed her...and in exchange she threatened my family. So...I hid my family, and I returned to hell." He gazes back at me sympathetically.

"this time I remained there burning alive, for at least a melinia."

"Turns out, returning to hell was exactly the jolt of scalding pain i needed. The longer i stayed, the more my powers would return. When i was strong enough, I escaped again."
"Yes, that certainly explains a lot.
But what happened to your mother?" I exhale.

"my mother went mad,  meeting another force as strong as her she got overwhelmed."

"So. She overlapped both heaven and hell together, destroying the in between."

"she froze time, and forced all living souls to melt slowly and painfully; destroying my dimension. And every soul that had been cast down to hell- is burning alive, including my daughter, my husband, I was Trapped too. It was fine when it was just me, but watching as my family writhes in pain, was one of the most excruciating things I've ever had to go through."

"I eventually escaped hell through a Black hole that had torn through the base. I had to in order to increase my powers, so that I may return and save them"

"It was a miracle I survived but when I crashed into this planet..sometimes though I just wish I never came into existence. None of this would've happened..." as the sidewalk curls into a long road, and we disperse Through a darknened gap between two stores. I ignore his empathetic gaze. I despise pity.

"As for the maze thing. She's pretty cute for a demon. And she reminds me, alot of the maze from my demension." He looked a little taken back.

"and people tell me I'm too straight forward." He muses; leaning against the windows of a store. I suddenly caught a familiar musty scent; I pull out my favourite dagger, from my bra.

"I knew you'd be back for more." I snarl to the gang spilling in from both sides of the alleyway.

"Lucifer. You need to go." I say,
"and leave a young lady such as yourself to take on a gang of miscreants? I most certainly will not." He tugs on the tips of his suit sleeves. I shook my head smiling and tapping his shoulder.

I teleported him safely into the lux weirdly smirking to myself despite the exhaustion of using so much energy at once.

"I don't have time to Enjoy each and every muffled screech you gentlemen owe me." I mumbled, snapping. Black tar like vines emerged from the ground tangling up around their ankles.

"My powers are increasing. And I'm running out of time. You can either tell me where the base is, or sit and wait for these to dissolve while I to have a little chat, with your boss." I smirk, pulling out my phone and showing them his text.

Unknown number: Hey sexy, ready to make a deal? received 7:54 p.m. They all nod, and begin to speak as I purr against the alley wall leaning back in ease.

{ Time skip }

After I made it back home, I met 'Mr. White' in my living space. He kneed me in the side, and pushed me against the wall. The tip of a gun pressed against my neck. I smelt his fear, a bead of sweat trickled down his cheek, "What the hell do you know about experiment 0.0X" he spat. "If you do I'll consider allowing you to live." I giggled head-butting him. He fired the gun, and bullets bounced off of my chin. "Y-you..WHAT!"

He squealed, backing up. He trembled dropping the gun. "You see, you really just helped me. I needed the name of the Experiment in order to Sift through your files. If your boss was just a tad bit brighter, he not only would have known To tell you I'm immortal, but he'd tell you not To...to..." now that I thought about it, this wasn't.. This wasn't Even Azaus! I Growled, Revealing my devil face. "BLOODY HELL!!!!" I Roared. "WHO THE HELL PAID YOU TO BE AZEUS!!!!!!"

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!? GET AWAY FROM ME!!" I snapped, and long black liquorice-like vines Emerged from the crevices of my hardwood floors. He halted with fearful eyes. "W-What The hell?!?" He yelled. I revealed my entire, she-devil form at this point. "OK OK OK PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!! UHH HIS HIS NAME IS SETH WHITE!!" I eased up. Allowing him to stammer out an explanation. "HE HE PAID ME TWELVE GRAND TO TAKE YOU OUT HE HE SAID HE WORKED FOR TESCO! HE'S THE GUY!! RUNNING EVERYTHING!!"

I calmed down and shifted back, "Where is the Experiment located?" I snapped. "chesterfield square!!" He yelled back. "I-I can't breathe!!" He shrieked, I forgot about the vines cutting off the circulation in his Lungs. I snapped, and they abruptly stopped. "Where the hell is azaus?!" I tint of red colored my eyes. "H-he Wouldn't tell any of us!! He might be on his way there now!!" I rolled my eyes. "Okay. Thanks for your cooperation bad guy," I grin and pat him on the back, teleporting him in front of the Precinct, with a bounty wanted sign taped to his back.

I dusted off my hands, "well. I need a drink, before I do this. Who knows what I'll run into in that Mad man's Facility." I teleported outside. Deciding on walking there, so I can lose myself in the smokey; tropical breeze of LA. Thinking of what I'm going to tell Lucifer, and how the hell I'm supposed to seduce his demon. 

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: thank you sooo much for reading this far! I really enjoy this story and I really don't wanna give up on it. I hope you guys enjoyed it too. Luv you guys!! I'll see you next chapter!
-KrazyGhostwriter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 199 7
*Five times Lucifer visited Earth without Chloe knowing and the one time he showed her he was there* *Post-Season 4* After Lucifer has left Chloe to...
79.5K 2.5K 28
"Stay still." He took his sharp talon and moved aside a piece of her blonde- practically white- hair, still damp from the bath, and tossed it over he...
13.5K 397 13
. . . (Name) was someone who didn't really believe in any particular god. They believed there was a God just not enough to be faithful. Living by the...
463K 11K 31
Lorelai Thomas is the poster child for being a Good Girl. Well mannered, outstanding grades and a need to succeed in everything she does, its no sock...