Shin-ah x OC (Akatsuki no Yon...

By Silverpoint01

To take an adventure with Princess Yona, Hak, Yoon, and the four dragons, is not that an adventure already? Y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 19

552 15 0
By Silverpoint01

After the long travels we finally made it to the capital of the fire tribe, Saika. It was certainly a lot different than what I was use to. Yoon, Zeno and me were the ones who were in the capital because we don't capture a lot of attention, in fact we look completely normal. We end up going to a shady area and so they had me stay close to them as it was that shady. Upon entering the smell of smoke filled our nose as well as the scene of dangerous men. One grabbed me getting rather close to touching someplace unwanted. I tried to squirm my way out of his grasp as he trapped my arms but I was useless if I can't hurt him, and I don't want to be nice. Instead there was hooded people nearby who stopped them and the one with Ao and a cloth over his eyes came to my rescue pushing me out of his grasp into his arms. Jae-ha and Kija did similar things to Zeno and Yoon.

"Thank you Shin-ah."

A small smile appeared on his lips. There was whispering as they seemed to have recognized some of us. They remembered something menacing of Shin-ah, as well as remembering me from when I use my lightning and my menacing sword. I smiled at that because I found it to be funny. I turned my back from them and made food appear in my hands from thin air handing it out to everyone.

"Thank you Amy."- Everyone

I genuinely smiled as Yona mentioned her concerns as well as calling me out making me flustered.

"Amy was spying as well and made an actually good theory and the fact it seems to be liable I don't want to leave just yet."-Yn

"Ah well Yona just remember it was only a theory I might be wrong myself."

As soon as I said that it was like it was right on time, someone comes in and tells me exactly what I said could happen.

"The Kai Empire's entire troops are heading here to invade Kouka."-Stranger

I turn towards them in shock I knew that it was possible but the fact it was right is outstanding. It looked to me like earlier in the Kai Empire they were negotiating and something might happen that they were to invade Kouka. As they continued to tell us that Saika was in trouble I was already mysteriously gone myself. Shin-ah had noticed it and told Yona who told everyone else and became worried. I on the other hand was out in the busy streets of Saika when I reached a dead end I turned into a hawk and quickly flew off. I landed on the edge of Saika's borders watching from a distance as to what is going on. As night came I stayed there waiting until I could feel what it was I needed. Eventually I felt the hatred but it wasn't what I expected. I closed my eyes to see that they both had the same hatred and it all was for Soo-won.

"What is going on? Don't tell me that they have made an alliance!? I need to stop them before they fight. I can't let this go on any further I must send everyone home."

I felt my inner Areum come out at the moment as I felt the need to create peace in the world. I was also mad at the fact that they were even going through the trouble to make the citizens frightened. I stayed up all night finding out bits of information wherever I flew. I even found out some information from the Sen Province side that they made an alliance with the fire tribe leader. At the sight of daybreak they didn't move and stayed where they were the fact that they were still here was annoying. I turned into my godly form as my hair floated and my eyes became white. I traveled on foot towards the back of the Sen Province soldiers and was going to fight them all with my fury. Unconsciously a lightning bolt bursted out of nowhere scaring the soldiers and white lightning bolts came out of my eyes as well.

"Oh My God A Monster!"-soldier

"That is insulting I am no monster I just come to get rid of the people who dared to start a war. I am going to change all of your opinions right here and right now."

"Get away from us."-Soldier

They started to protect their camp but I didn't even flinch I just raised my hand causing another bolt and my sword to appear. My sword is menacing that is for sure as I could feel the fear from them.

"All I ask is for you to leave my hometown alone and you shall be spared. Unless of course you really want a fight here then I will be the one to privilege you with one."

They gained themselves their confidence and was willing to fight standing their ground. I scoffed at their stubbornness and raised my sword up and hit the ground causing a dent in the earth below me. I mumbled words of an unknown language to them and things began to glow around me and encircling their camp. Some tried to get out but only disappeared and it scared everyone. I come closer to them with my sword in hand that I pulled out of the ground. Entering into the circle I asked them once again to return home.

"Return home."

No one moved a single inch. I then decided to use my words to help them all out as I went to the Commander. I put my hand on his heart and mumbled an unknown language. It was now just me and him with only honesty allowing to escape his mouth.

"Why don't you return home?"

"So we can kill Soo-won along with the Fire Tribe and Li Hazara."-Co

"Why cause havoc among the citizens?"

"As a distraction from our real goal."-Co

"Don't you think this could be gone about better. If you strongly desire to kill are you not any better than Soo-won someone you hate so much already. I cannot allow you to do as you please around here this is a home to many including myself. Your desire to kill Soo-won can be done differently you know. I understand your hatred and anger but to take it all out to kill don't you know how bad of an idea that is. You should live a life without any regrets and I can see it in you that you don't want to kill Soo-won just give him a piece of your mind. A war is unnecessary in fact childish. You are someone people look up to, you need your own happiness as well if you want to keep the people who look up at you to respect you willingly. Killing Soo-won would damage that respect you so desperately wanted. Leave in peace Commander and I will surely grant you the pleasure of your long wanted dream of happiness as long as you don't go out with your plans." I get on my knees in front of him begging towards him. "Please Commander, please return home."

"W-well if you put it that way." He said with a blush. "I suppose you are not wrong. I will return home, I do not want to kill Soo-won as I have now realized and in fact I can see that what you say is true. Yet, troops are heading towards the castle at the moment so please stop them for me. I want to return to my family and will you promise me that I will be happy with this decision?"-Co

"I promise you that." I give him a genuine smile and hug him as he returned the hug. We go back to the normal world and everyone looks at us confused.

"Sir! Sir are you alright?!"-soldier

"Everyone this young lady has got me to realize that we will not be truly happy with this decision and that this is not what we want. We are going to go home and enjoy ourselves at home."-Co

"Are you sure about this sir?"-soldier

"Most certainly."-Co

He smiled at me as I return a genuine smile of mine to him. After explaining who I am I take them home by having them go through the light surrounding the camp and once everyone was gone I dropped my sword, it disappeared as well as the light. I collapsed onto the floor in exhaustion of using too much of my energy doing multiple things and the lack of sleep.

"Amethyst!!"-Yo

I hear an unhappy Yoon but was quickly scooped up by a worried Yona and Shin-ah. I knew I needed to stay awake so to get my energy back I put a hand on Shin-ah's cheek and pulled myself up as he came closer to me by my pull. Our mouths touched and I felt energy that I once lost course through me once again. I pull away and immediately sat up as if nothing happened but then got hit in the head causing me to fall on my knees. I got scolded once again by Yoon as I put my head down in disappointment.

"I am sorry Yoon but I got information, I stopped some of the Sen Province soldiers as well as sending them home."

"Eh What did you do?"-Yn

"I changed the Commander's mind about killing Soo-won."

"Eh what do you mean?"-Yo

"The Sen Province made an alliance with the Fire Tribe in order to kill Soo-won and take over the capital. I in short changed the Commander's mind, he also personally asked me to stop the war in his place. I am starting to think he likes me in some way."

I saw Shin-Ah twitch at that statement and I smiled knowing it to be from jealousy itself. I sigh looking into the distance.

"Yona I have a favor to ask of you."

"What is it Amy?"-Yn

"Please go on ahead of me I will follow foot after I do something of importance to me."

"No we are keeping you in sight at all times."-Yo

"Yoon. Please I must go there. It will be quick and I will immediately come to you afterwards."

I looked at Yoon with determination and sadness in my eyes. He looked away from me allowing Yona to decide on what to do.

"We will see you soon then I hope."-Yn

"Oh thank you Yona. I will be quick."

I give Yona a hug and went to Shin-Ah giving him one as well before I turned into a hawk and flew off. My destination was not far from Saika which is one reason why I wanted to go here. Where I was going exactly, well...

"I finally made it home."

I flew down and see the village that was burned down but some of the remains were gone. I walked around the village looking at every nook and cranny remembering every little thing that has happened to me here. I always remembered specific things when I coarsed my hand up against the walls.

"I honestly did not think I would return but I come to thank this village. You are my past and I accept it now because without it I would have never met Shin-ah, so I must thank you for that. I am sorry for burning it down. I didn't mean to do that it's just that someone betrayed me and I couldn't stop myself. I hope you all are peacefully sleeping wherever you are. I give you my forgiveness in hopes you don't have any regrets. Thank you for being my family."

I bowed down towards the village in respect and as promised I immediately left wanting to catch up to Yona. As I flew over the land I was happy until I saw the group surrounded. I quickly landed, turning back to normal I outstretched my hand and my sword appeared after a bolt of lightning.

"I am sorry for being late but I have come to help now."

A bolt hit a group of soldiers, you can see them fall to the ground and a smile comes to my face as I feel a sudden determination. We all fought well against them but at one point Yona made eye contact with Soo-won. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 776 29
Yona has been made queen after getting the kingdom back from Sa-woon who had disappeared soon after. When Yona meet one of the nobles that had reques...
94.7K 3.8K 54
Yona of the Dawn Fanfiction. (WARNING ADHD AND DYSLEXIC DON'T MIX SPELLING ERRORS WILL BE THERE! PLEASE KINDLY POINT THEM OUT AND I'LL FIX IT THANKS...
277K 10K 83
(Name), is the sister of Soo-won, the only daughter of king's brother, which made her Yona's cousin, the two were inseperable. Being practically sist...
321K 11.9K 66
"As realization hit him, he flinched slightly, his hands beginning to tremble. He was wrong. Hak and Princess Yona were not the most dangerous figure...