Got Bitten By My Dad's Best F...

By sel_evelyn

No one believes in vampires, espiecally Helen. She hates all the "Twilight" and "True Blood" things. Then su... More

Got Bitten By My Dad's Best Friend
Chapter 1: Before the Bite
Chapter 2: Before the Bite part 2
Chapter 3: I'm a Vampire
Chapter 4: Control..I think I need to work on that
Chapter 5: Sweet and Sour moments
Chapter 6: Back to Normal
Chapter 7: A random kiss and a New Fact
Chapter 8: Our first date
Chapter 9: The New Guy
Chapter 10: I need to Kill
Chapter 11: My Life Saver
Chapter 12: Brad is a...
Chapter 13: A night to remember
Chapter 14: Turning back to Normal
Chapter 15: Halloween
Chapter 16: Big mistake
Chapter 17: Another day
Characters- Actors
Chapter 18: Emilia and Will
Chapter 19: Brad
Chapter 20: Helping a Wolf..
Chapter 21: Getting things done
Chapter 22: Get it together
Chapter 23: Normalcy
Chapter 24: Family dinner
Chapter 25: The Dark One has Arrived
Chapter 26: Made love to her (Brad and Helen First time)
Chapter 27: Will's past
Chapter 28: Changing
Chapter 29: Confession
Chapter 30: Vampire Slaver
Chapter 31: Solution
Chapter 32: Going Further
Chapter 33: No More
Chapter 34: Thanksgiving Break Part I
Chapter 35: Thanksgiving Break Part II
Chapter 36: Ch 35 Continued
Chapter 37: Will and Helen's First Night (naughty chapter)
Chapter 38: Thanksgiving Break Part III
Chapter 39: Thanksgiving Day
Chapter 40: Let it happen
Chapter 42: Solving the mystery
Chapter 43: Free at last
Chapter 44: More Questions
Chapter 45: Getting closer to the Answer
Chapter 46: A New Wolf and Relationship?
Chapter 48: Unfolding the Plan Part I
Chapter 50: It continues
Chapter 51: The Betrayal
Chapter 52: It has to End
Chapter 53: Ready for Battle
Chapter 54: Fight The Battle Part 1
Chapter 55: Fighting the Battle Part 2
Chapter 56: My happily ever after?
Chapter 57:My Happily Ever After 2. The end.
Extra Chapter

Chapter 49: Unfolding the Plan II

445 11 0
By sel_evelyn

Where are we going?

We suddenly are back to my city except it's in the forest walk park. People come to get with nature during a walk. I am feeling my legs again, except it feels like ants are walking all over them. Carter helps me out of the car and he carries me for a while until he stops.

"Can you stand?" he asks.

"Yeah sort of."

Carter puts me down and begins to wreck leaves with his hands off the ground. A metal wide square appears. He opens it and tells me to go in.

I go down a latter and see it's a underground bunk. Carter turns on a light and I see more of the small room.

It has a small bed, a mini refridgedator, and a sink.

"Stay here," he says.

I sit on the bed, "You need to kill me Carter."

"No, not yet," he kneels in front of me, "Tell me everything. Every detail. No more lies. You know my story now, let me know yours."

CARTER POV:

"I-I didn't know who he was before," she says. "but he told me that he is William's younger brother. He wants to avenge him from almost killing him over Rose. He wants to show him that he is the better man but he isn't. He is so full of jealousy and greed Carter."

"So David has been his puppet?" I ask. "Liam has been ordering us the whole time."

"I don't know about that," she says. "But I know he wants Will dead and me too. He wants Will to feel the same way he did."

I can't believe this. I've been working for a blood sucker this whole time. I've been helping him kill vampires for him to have full control of the land for himself. He also wants to elimante anyone who might have contact with Will. He is just crazy.

"Carter," Helen says,

"What?"

"I'm afraid of you," she says, "but I don't hate you."

"You don't hate me?" I chuckle. "You do. You are full of it Helen. You want me to save Will."

"I hate that you killed so many people, both human and vampires, and you are part of this group, but I know you are thinking that it's something good. You think you are protecting people but you are just hurting youself Carter," she says.

I look at her. Her pretty brown eyes are now deadly red. "Why are you not killing me right now?"

"I can control it," she says. "I'm no animal like what your boss said. Most of the blood suckers I meet are civil, they only kill animals and enemies."

"I need to protect my family and yours," I say. "You need to stay here."

"Don't change the subject,"

"I'm not, but you need to stay. I need to go back before they start suspecting," I say.

"I know about Ashley," she says. "you need help Carter."

"I didn't rap-"

"I know," she says. She turns to me, "but you are attracted to her."

"No that's sick," I say.

Helen stands, "you aren't blood related. You didn't grow up together. It's okay, but it's not okay to hurt her like that."

I shake my head, "I'm sorry. I'm fixing everything."

I get out of there and lock the entrance. I put the leaves back and run to my car. I drive back to the gang.

"Good job," David says. "Can you give me proof of what you did?"

Shit, I don't have anything.

"I just burned her David, her ashes are probably blowing in the wind."

"Okay, I take your word, and I am sorry, but it was better if you did it," he pats my shoulder. "You will get 10 grand in your mailbox tomorrow."

"thanks."

I go to see Will. He is still tied to the chair. Jennifer is feeding him soup.

"Leave," I say.

"No," she says. "I need to feed him."

"He needs blood idiot," i say.

"I already gave him some, I got him rats."

"We also need food once in a while," Will looks at me.

"I need to talk to him Jenny,"

"You can tell me whatever in front of her," Will says.

"Fine, I killed Helen,"

He sighs, "You are lying."

What?

"He reads minds," Jennifer says.

Oh. Great, I feel stupid now. No wonder he used to tease me in school, he would read my mind.

"Jennifer told me what's going on," Will says. "I don't know why your boss wants me like this and wants to kill everyone around me, but I do know this, you know where Helen is. Tell me."

"You turned her," I punch his face in. "Why?!"

"it was an accident," he says. "I only wanted to-"

"Have sex with her! You sicko!"

"Whoa," Jennifer says, "Helen? your girlfriend?"

"Ex," Will says,

"whoa," she says, "she-she is a blood sucker too?"

"Carter please," Will says, "the only lie I told you is about my name. I care about you even now. I lie to you about my relationship with Helen, but I never meant to hurt you. I am still a man, you are too, you need to understand me when it comes to Helen."

"She is 18 years old and you are like like 200 years old!" I yell. "that's sick and weird."

"I am techinally in my 30's," he says. "If I was born and grew up normal in this generation, I will be 33, since the William Walters died when he was 4, he would be like 38 or 39 years old right now."

"Shut up," I say. "whatever the case, you took advantage of her."

"Stop this," Jennifer says, "Look, I-I told Will what is going on. I want to get out of this Carter especially now that humans are involve, I could care less about vampires but they are involving Helen's family and friends."

"Not to mention your family and friends," Will says.

I punch the wall. "This is confusing and frustrated!"

"Let me help you solve this," Will says.

Should I? I-I don't know anything else but this. What if I get in trouble, what if I get put to jail or get killed?

"Tell us," Jennifer says, "what do you know? Where's Helen?"

WILL POV

"She is undeground in one our shelters," Carter says. "She is fine but her eyes are red."

"She is thirsty," I say. "get her a deer or birds, that will do the trick,"

He nods, "So, umm there's another thing."

"What?" Jennifer asks.

"Do you know who is Liam or Frederick White is?" he asks.

"Who told you that name?" I ask.

"Is it your brother?"

How? He's still alive?

"Helen got kindapped by him and Grims. I don't know where Liam is but Grims is probably in a hospital or still at the house. He told Helen he wants to avenge for what you did to him all this years."

No. He-he is behind all of this?

"Will," Jennifer snaps her fingers in my face, "Focus. Is he your brother?"

I nod. "Yes. But I haven't seen him since-" ...Since I tried to kill him, he killed Rose.

"Did you want to kill him for this Rose?" Carter says. "is this the woman you have been in love all this years?"

"Grims told you all of this?" I ask.

"No, Helen, she says Liam gave her pictures and like videos of your memories along with his. She knows everything," Carter asnwers.

"What now?" Jennifer asks.

"Liam is behind this," I say. "He wants me to suffer and die."

"because of a girl?" Jennifer asks.

I nod. "And because I wanted to kill him."

"You killed his mother," Carter says.

"No, she died, and she was my mother too," I say. "I wanted to turn her but she didn't make it."

"So he thinks you killed her?" Carter asks.

I nod.

"So I am right?" Carter asks. "Liam has been using all of us all this time?"

"What do you mean?" Jennifer asks.

"Liam used you guys, he took advantage of your past," I say, "he trained you to kill vampires, so you can track me down and kill me."

"But," Jennifer says, "He also helped us."

"For the meanwhile," I say. "he just wants to gain your trust."

"But David is the boss, he has been the voice I've been hearing," Carter says.

"David is just a puppet," I say, "he has no brain. He isn't smart enough to conduct this and be a leader of a group of teenagers."

"We are adults," Jennifer says.

"Whatever, still young and rebellious," I say. "Liam is smart, he knew that you will fall for David. David is just acting the part of a leader."

I look at Carter. "Get me out of here. Please, I don't think keeping me is a good idea. You all might get hurt or die."

Carter paces back and forth, but before he can say anything, the door opens. It is Abraham. "what are you doing here?" he asks Carter.

"I-I was just wondering where Jennifer was," Carter answers.

"Well, she is fine, now get out, you too Jennifer," Abraham says.

They nod and leave. I look at him, "Thanks for the rats."

He slaps me, "Now, tell me where the others are."

"others?" I ask. "who?"

"Don't play dumb, we killed wolves, a blood sucker appeared, he was fighting with the wolves," Abraham says.

But I didn't tell anyone, I didn't ask for help.

"Is this Louis person," Abraham says, "we got him off guard. He is here too."

No, why is here? Why was he even near by?

"See your face tells it all," Abraham smirks. "So you do know him."

"you killed wolves?" I ask.

"Not going to fall for it," Abraham pokes my neck with a needle once again. Shit, it burns!

"Night," he pats my hair and leaves. The walls start to close in and then my eyes can't open.

HELEN POV

I am so hungry, so thristy. I sniff around, but I can't even smell a freaking bug! The walls are cemented. Suddenly the door opens and it is Carter.

He has this white blanket around his back. I smell deer blood.

"Here, it is fresh," Carter drops a small deer on the floor. It is dead. It has a gun wound on its chest.

"Thanks," I say. Sorry little guy, I bite into it and feed. It is so good, it is still fresh!

I finish and Carter throws it out. I sit on the bed and feel way better. I can feel my body again but I have little strength. He comes back and asks if I need more blood.

"No, I am fine," I say. "Thanks. you didn't have to."

"I told Will," he says. "everything. I am right, this Liam is just using me and the rest."

"Sorry," I say.

"I couldn't really settle a plan with Will," Carter says, "but I am trusting him. He-he really helped me after my parents died. I know he is different from the bloodsuckes I meet, but he took you away from me."

"No, he didn't," I say, "but he did made me realize that you were just a crush."

"Whatever, for now, tell me if there are more like you. Was Nathan and Will the only vampires you knew?" he asks.

"umm, how can I trust you?" I ask.

"you have to," he says.

"Why was your friends killing wolves? Did he mean werewolves?"

He nods, "it might be surprising I know."

Brad...what if they killed Brad? "I knew they existed," I say. "why did they kill them? Did they attack?"

"I don't know," he answers, "it was the boss orders."

"Carter, I have a friend, his name is Brad, he is a werewolf. I swear if they killed him, I will tear you and the others limb from limb," I growl.

"Relax," Carter says.

"I am leaving," I say. I climb the latter on the wall and get out. He didn't stop me..

I am finally out and run.

I arrive to my house. "Dad?"

Grims appears out of nowhere. "Oh hello, we have been waiting."

I growl and attack him.I scratch his cheek and punch his face. "Shit!" he yells. He falls to the ground and I see he is bleeding from the nose.

I run to my bedroom. I see my mom and dad tied up. "Dad! Mom!" I start to untie them.

"I thought she was drugged!" Grims yells. I hear someone come up the stairs. My mom hugs me tight, "Helen!"

"Please, run," I say. "Go."

"no we need to talk," dad says.

"Where's Dave?"

"He is in his room," Mom whimpers.

"Please, leave," I say. I turn around and see Liam standing there. "So Carter has bended? He has turn to your side now?"

"What do you want?" Dad exclaims. He hides me behind him. "Leave us alone, I am going to call the police."

Liam chuckles, "Oh Ruth, do I remind you of someone? A old college buddy?"

"What does have to do with this?" Dad asks.

"Dad, don't listen," I say.

"Oh no, you have to," Liam says. "Okay, well, I am Will's younger brother, Liam."

"He doesn't have a family," Mom says.

"He does Tracy," Liam says.

"How do you know our names?" mom asks.

"Okay, long story short, Will turned your beloved daughter into a vampire, and have been having sex with her for a while, the end," Liam smiles.

I step back as my parents to turn to me.

"what?" Ruth asks.

"Your best friend, not only did he slept with your wife in college, but he also had sex with your daughter!"

Dad looks at my mom, "What?"

Mom looks surprised, "How? How did you?"

"Okay come over here," Liam chuckles. He gets my parent's hands. "There you go, now you know everything."

Dad falls to the bed. "How?"

"Now that you all know the truth," Liam says, "I will kill you both."

"No!" I yell. I tackle him down and bite his cheek.

"Grr!" he groans, "get off!" He stabs his finger nails on my back and punches my face. He gets my hair and stands me. "Stop it!" he yells. "Grims!"

Liam bites my neck. I feel poison going throughout my body. It feels like the Devil has kissed all my body.

I scream in agony. "Aah!"

"Helen!" Dad pushes Liam away.

"No Ruth!" Mom yells.

I hear a gun shot. I am on the ground facing the bed. I can't move. What happened? Is my dad okay?

....

"Helen?"

I open my eyes and see Christopher looking down at me. I quickly hug him. "Oh gosh, please tell me I just fainted. please."

He pulls me away, "You did."

I look around and I am in Pamela's house. Why?

"Helen!" Jimmy yells.

I stand and run towards him. I hug him tight, "Jimmy!"

"Thank god you are alive," he whispers. He cups my face, "I thought they killed you."

"Why are we at Pamela's house?" I ask.

"Hey," Pamela appears with Ashley. I hug them both.

"I am so happy to you again," I chuckle. I walk back, "Pamela, do you know what I am?"

She nods, "Yes."

"Umm Helen," Ashley says, "Pamela is a werewolf."

"what?" I exclaim. "are you serious?"

"Yeah," she says, "the time I went missing, well, apparently my kidnapper was a werewolf, he turned me."

"And so, why is Christopher here?"I ask, "how do you know them?"

"If I can explain," Christopher walks in. "We have a friend, her name is Kate, she has visions, she saw William get into trouble, so we came as soon as we could."

"They came after Will was taken," Pamela says, "Carter came and killed Emilia for no reason, then the others came to get Will."

"what? Emilia is dead?" I ask.

Jimmy nods, "Yes."

Oh my gosh, Carter killed Emilia?

"We came to help," Christopher says. "the others are hunting."

"Wait," I shake my head, "my parents? Where are they?"

"They are safe," Ashley says. "we have them upstairs sleeping. Dave is playing outside with Moses."

I quickly run outside and see Moses playing cowboy with Dave. Both are wearing cowboy hats and have fake guns pretending to have a showdown.

"Dave!" I yell. I run towards him and he run to me. I hug him tight, "Oh gosh, I am so happy to see your dorky face."

He begins to cry, "I thought you left us."

I wipe his tears, "I am so sorry. I am going to fix everything okay?"

He nods, "They hurt dad."

"What?"

"Your father had a bullet in his arm," Moses says, "don't worry. We fixed him up, but we have him sleeping along with your mother. They are safer that way."

I nod. "can I see them?"

"No," Moses says, "we don't want to have their scent on us."

"Why?"

"Because we don't want Liam to hurt them. He doesn't know where they are."

"Come on," Moses says, "let's go in. You need to shower and eat."

...

I shower and get into a simple white long sleeve shirt with skinny jeans with tennis shoes. I go downstairs and see everyone except Louis.

"They got him," Paris says. She looks so dull.

"But we will get him back along with Will," Amrit says. I tell them everything I know.

"Liam is going to find us then," Jimmy says. "Well at least you guys."

"we need to get out of here," Christopher says.

"Where?" Paris asks.

"With Queen," Tori says. "they won't think we will be with wolves."

"True," Moses says, "Pamela, you think Brad can ask in our behalf?"

Brad? Brad knows about this too?

Pamela chuckles, "Umm, Brad and I are dating. He is my mate."

"Whoa!" I yell. "So you know he is a werewolf? all of you?"

They all nod. "And you are dating him?"

Pamela nods. "How much did I miss in these past days?!"

Jimmy chuckles, "A lot, but don't worry."

"Wait, when I was with Carter, a voice in the radio said he killed wolves, so Brad is alive?" i ask.

"Yes," Pamela says, "he has been with the other wolves to train."

"For what?"

"War," Kate says. "I see lots of bodies, blood, and darkness."

"We all need to train and plan," Moses says. "First we need to find Will."

The doorbell rings. we all shut up. Pamela jogs towards the door. "Who is it?"

"Me," Carter says.

We look at each other. "he is probably looking for me," Ashley whispers. She walks to the door and opens it. "Hey," she says. "what are you doing here?"

"I need to tell you everything."

Paris walks over there before we can stop her. She opens the door wide, "Come in, explain everything."

....

We leave the house. We go to Ashley's home. No one would suspect us living in the house Carter used to live. He is on our side now. Though, he still dislikes vampires.

Mrs. Porter buys the whole student exchange thing. All the vampires dress in a teenage form. Paris has a high waisted pink skirt with a long sleeve white button shirt with her hair in a high bun. Amrit has a button down shirt with a gray vest on top and jeans with hipser glasses. Tori has a college white sweater with black skinny jeans and boots. The twins have identical outfits: black leather jackets, white shirt, jeans, and converse. Kate has her hair in curls and has a long sleeve sweater dress with black boots. They look younger.

"Well, I will making lots of snacks," Mrs. Porter chuckles.

We all go to Ashley's room.

"Man, I look stupid," Tori looks at herself in the mirror.

"you need to look young," Ashley says. "Okay, now, Carter will be calling me once he has placed Will in the position. Paris, Moses, and Pamela will be with waiting to pick him up."

"I will be with Brad and Queen to hide out," I say.

"While the rest of us watch guard," Amrit completes the plan.

"you think it will work?" Tori asks Kate.

"I don't know, I still see blood," she says.

"Well, only one way to find out," Christopher says.

.....

WILL POV:

Carter has though of the whole plan to get me out of here. He fooled Liam. He will think Carter will kill me tonight.

"Let's go," Richie picks me up. I can't feel my legs. Carter helps him carry me to a Jeep. We go in the car and drive away.

"I will wait for you here," Richie stops. "Take him into the woods and kill him off. Give me signal once your done."

Carter nods. He takes me out of the car and we begin to walk.

"Okay, Paris, Pamela, and Moses will take you to Helen," Carter whispers. We are far enough for Richie not see or hear us.

"thanks," I say.

"I am doing this for myself."

I hear footsteps and see Pamela standing there. Paris and Moses appear behind her and they quickly get me. "Here," Paris gives him a box with ashes. "I killed a bear. I also chopped off some of my skin off and burned it here in case David shows it to Liam."

"But wouldn't that have your scent?" Carter asks.

"We all the same when we are burn," Moses says, "We smell like death."

They take me far away. Moses carries me on his back and Paris clears the path. Pamela is walking next to Moses for protection. "You have transformed huh? I smell it in your blood."

She smiles, "Yeah."

"Good," I lightly smile back.

I see headlights from a car. We get closer and see a truck. Helen quickly comes out and carries me in. Brad is driving.

"Where are we going?" I ask her.

"to a safe home," Brad answers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 106 29
In the world of Courtney Skjoldenbran there are Vampires, Witches and Watchers, halflings are an oddity that are to be hidden. Courtney herself is a...
233K 7.6K 21
Only 18 and her dad gave her up for slavering. She knew it would happen but not today. There she was standing there actually wishing to go back home...
998 4 21
Follow the story of Rose. After being forced to become a vampire she is stuck on the side fo the world that she hates. Discrimination soon follows as...
422K 12.6K 40
While teens her age had by now experienced their first kiss, lost their v-card, the exchange of juicy gossip with their friends . But Sophia didn't...