The More ๐“•๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“พ๐“น Y...

By bsowman

"๐•€ ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•’๐•๐• ๐”ป๐•’๐•• ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•’๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•๐•š๐•—๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•“๐•– ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– '๐”ป๐•’๐•• ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•ช๏ฟฝ... More

A Gallahger and a Hargreeves
Druggie of the month
Bad flower
The Falling Out
We Only See Each Other At Weddings And Funeral's
Stupid bar fights and sweet moments with Klaus (little fluff story)
We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals (part 2)

Monster under my bed

2K 61 44
By bsowman

The moment after the kiss was filled with questions on both parts. The first was what came out of Klaus's mouth.

"So.. awkward question but what are we now? Usually when two people passionately kiss they've been going on dates and uh you're the person trying to keep my clean, heh heh.." Klaus scratched the back of his head, his back flush against the wall of the cafe and Ray's back against her car.

"Well.. we both enjoyed that, right?" Ray asked. Klaus nodded his head.

"Definitely so. And I mean we're both single, right?" Klaus asked. Ray nodded her head with a little smile.

"Incredibly single. As single as someone could get." Klaus laughed.

"Well that's good for me then... So I really haven't done this thing before, I mean I usually just," Klaus made a thrusting movement with his hips. "And then leave. What about you?"

"Uh.." Ray stared at him for a second remembering the two relationships she had ever had. "Well the first one didn't last very long on the account of he's dead now and the second one.." Ray cocked her head, her eyes staring in the distance. "Well we don't talk about him." She shook her head and stared at Klaus.

"Mysterious, I like it. If it's any consolation on my part, I lost my brother a long time ago. His name was Ben.. sometimes I feel like I still hear him." Klaus's eyes shifted to his left where Ben was glaring at him.

"Real funny Klaus." Ben scoffed. Klaus only partially shrugged at him, trying not to seem like a complete psycho in front of Ray.

"I'm.. really sorry, Klaus. I couldn't imagine losing any of my sibling's.. Sometimes they're what keep me going on some days." Ray looked at him with sympathy in her big brown eyes.

"Eh, well you know, it was a long time ago. Besides, all of my siblings are dicks. We haven't seen each other in like 13, 14 years? And honestly, I'm fine with that. Whenever any of us are all together, something bad happens." Klaus muttered bitterly, kicking a pebble with his shoes. "Anyway, isn't this the part where one of us asks each other out or that sort of thing?"

"Is it? I don't know, I'm super socially awkward."

"Well same here freckles, looks like we're both fucked." Ray laughed at that then motioned for him to come closer. He stared at her then at her out stretched hands, finally taking a step towards her, grabbing both her hands. Ray grinned and took a step towards him, then dramatically getting down on one knee.

"Klaus Hargeeves, will you date me?" Ray asked, staring up at him with a closed eyed smile.

"This is the cutest shit ever, of course!" Klaus pulled her up, lifting her up in his arms and spinning her in circles til she got dizzy. When he let her go, Ray stumbled. Klaus laughed but quickly helped to steady her. "Oops, didn't mean to make you dizzy."

"You're such a goofball. Get in my car, we're going to my house." Quickly heading to the driver's side, Ray got in, starting the car. Klaus got in, confused.

"Pray tell, why are we going to your house?" Ray glanced over to him, pulling out.

"So, this is going to confuse you a bit but if I hide you from my family for any length of time, I'll never hear the end of it. I'd rather not get constant bitching about 'Oh nieta, why did you not introduce me to this boy of yours' or 'What, are we not good enough for you to introduce your little boy toy to us.'" Ray looked like she was on the verge of a rant.

"I'm suddenly afraid to meet your family."

"Don't be, they don't bite much."

"Ha, you're so funny." Klaus responded dryly.

"Right?"

They made it to Ray's house quicker then Klaus would have liked. He hadn't been introduced to someones family before as a 'boyfriend.' He was still wondering in the back of his head what he was doing.

Klaus didn't date people, he had one night stands be it women or men, then he bailed. He had drug buddies to bond with, the rehab center people to keep him company, the paramedics who saved his life on numerous occasions, not a girlfriend.

People didn't worry over him, didn't buy him food, make sure he was okay. Of course at first, it was obligation but it shifted over time and he didn't know when.

When he kissed her, it was all passion. A full month of staring at her 5 days out of the week, her honey voice, her chocolate eyes that were full of nothing but genuine kindness, and concern for his wellbeing; it was intoxicating. If this was how normal people were in a relationship all the time then this is what he wanted and he didn't plan on letting it go.

Ray suddenly shook his shoulder, snapping him out of his thoughts. "Hey we're here. Are you okay?" Her hand cupped one side of his face. When she looked at him in that moment, he felt terrible about always lying to her about being clean. Klaus smiled weakly at her.

"Yeah, yeah.. I'm fine." The concern was still evident on her face.

"Are you sure? If you're that nervous about meeting my family, you don't have to. We can go up to my room and relax for the rest of the day. Watch a movie, listen to music, sleep, whatever you want." Ray tried to comfort him, wondering what was wrong. She had never thought about the fact that he might be shy about meeting a bunch of people at once.

Ray suddenly felt terrible about putting him in this situation, regretting how pushy she had been when she had just asked him out. He probably had commitment issues too, to top it off. God, he was probably freaked out by her. Ray's thoughts were going wild until he pulled her back to reality.

"Hey, I want to meet them. Then after we can go up to your room, you can show me all your embarrassing stuff, and we can be vulnerable with each other and all that stuff people in relationships do." His smile was more genuine this time. 

They walked up to the door together and Ray led him in. Everyone was in the kitchen, having lunch, arguing when they came in.

"Who ate the last of my fucking cereal?!" Lip muttered with a cig between his lips.

"Lip, you smoke in here one more time and I swear to god-" Fiona didn't finish what she was saying, noticing Ray and Klaus.  "Oh Ray, their you are. Where have you been? V wanted to look at your eye but you weren't here."

"Er, sorry. I'll go over to Kev and V's later to-"

"Don't bother, I'm already here." V interrupted her, coming down the stairs with Kev following behind her. "Girl lemme see that eye. You know I was gonna be all up on you when I found out and you bail on me? Stop with the 'I'm fine, I can handle it blah blah' like Lip. Shit makes my head hurt." V grabbed her chin and examined her eye. "You can still see out of it, right?" V muttered.

"Well yeah."

"Then you see the white boy following behind you which you haven't introduced yet?"

"Let go of my face and I'll gladly introduce him." Ray muttered. V let go and Ray swiveled towards Klaus.

"This is Klaus, he's my boyfriend. Y'all have one minute to get it all out, then we're going up stairs."  Right as she said it every one erupted with a question or comment.

"Are they always like this?" Klaus muttered, leaning in towards her.

"Crazy? Yeah."

"I mean, I've met crazy, this is just a different kind then I'm used to."

"I get it. They can be very over bearing at times."  As they spoke to themselves, Lip walked over, looking Klaus up and down.

"I hope you know, you're not shit and by dating my sister, any mess up will get back to Ian and I. We are both people who know how to dispose of a body properly and without getting caught." Lip took a drag of his cigarette, blowing it in Klaus's face.  Klaus scrunched his nose.

"I like the whole scary brother ploy man, you really got that down to a T." Klaus muttered sarcastically

"Annnnnnd time is up! We are going up stairs now!" Ray exclaimed as she took Klaus by the hand.

"Oh can I hang out with you guys?!" Debby shouted in glee.

"No!" Klaus and Ray both yelled out at the same time. They both looked at each other, Klaus with a smirk and Ray a grin.

Ray showed Klaus upstairs and he stood in her bedroom cautiously. Ray sat on her bed staring at him, then patted her bed for him to sit next to her.

"I feel like.." Klaus started as he walked over to her bed, plopping down besides her. "I just entered a circus. Not a bad one of course but.." He scratched the back of his head. "Just a loud one."  Ray chuckled.

"Yeah well.. It's kind of always like this to be honest with you. It's gotten worse though.." Ray stared off in the distance, memories flashing through her head. Klaus's hand was suddenly on her cheek, his eyes staring into hers with concern.

"Where'd you go?" He asked quietly. Ray had no way of explaining things to him at this moment so she didn't, instead uttering,

"I don't know."

Klaus tried distracting Ray and for a few hours they watched different movie series. They first watched the old Star Wars movies then they watched Back to the future, laughing at the bad quality of it.

As it started getting dark Ray asked the question. "Are you staying the night?" Klaus wasn't keen on staying the night, his mind going to the pills he was supposed to pick up tonight. On the other hand, spending the night with Ray was extremely appealing, having not spent the night with anyone besides accidentally sleeping in with a one night stand.

"Sure." He said quietly. Ray tried to contain her excitement, giving him a little grin.

"I'm gonna get comfy, I'll be right back." Then Ray got up, opening her door and walking down the hall. Klaus closed the door and gulped. He tried not to focus on the fact that he was gonna be losing drugs and focused on the positive.

Looking down at his attire, Klaus quickly pulled off his denim sleeveless shirt, unbuckled his left boot then hopped on one leg to get his right one off, tripping and falling to the floor. He quickly scrambled up, pulling off his jeans, leaving him in only a pair of boxers. He internally sighed in relief, thankful he hadn't put on a pair of speedos today.

He then ducked in front of Ray's mirror that was put on the wall at her height. He combed his fingers through his curly hair then took a breath in his hand, shrugging when he didn't smell anything.

"What are you doing?" A voice asked. Klaus jumped, turning to Ben who stood their with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"Sometimes I wish I could just make you disappear for a while. Leave Ben, I'm trying to spend time with Ray!" He hissed.

"It looks like you're trying to get laid." He bluntly stated.

"Well if I get laid that's a bonus. Now scram!" Ben rolled his eyes but disappeared. When Ray entered the room she was wearing nothing but a big shirt that went down to her knees. Klaus held his breath for a second, staring at her.

"I like the dress, very chićhe." Klaus quipped weakly. Ray smiled and looked down. Quickly she walked over to her bed and got under the covers, peering at him from under them.

"You can lay down, I don't bite." She muttered. He quickly got in the bed with her, laying beside her, his hands on her waist.

"You're beautiful." He whispered then kissed her neck. Klaus's mind was racing a mile a minute, trying to distract himself from the need to be high, his mind somewhere away from the spirits that harassed him.

Ray captured his lips with her own, her hands running up and down his chest. She bit his lower lip softly, grinning as he moaned. Klaus grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and off her head, his finger tips grazing her body.

There bodies were both flush against one another's, Klaus's hand gripped her hair. As they were kissing, Ray stifled a little yawn. Klaus pulled back with a laugh. "Are you tired?" He asked with a grin.

"I mean.. just a little."

"Go to sleep, I'll be here." He said softly.

"Are you sure?" Ray asked. Klaus nodded.

"Of course." Ray gave him a soft smile then cuddled into him, her head laying on his chest. Soon she was snoring softly. Klaus's arms were wrapped around her, the warmth of her body making it easy for him to fall into sleep.

It was 3 AM when Klaus woke up. Ray had turned the other way, her legs entangled in his still. Klaus felt physically sick, sweat dripping down his forehead. His phone went off then.

Unknown Number: Do you still want the stuff?

Klaus stared at the text for a moment, glancing at Ray then back at his phone.

Klaus: Can you meet me at an address?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 552 19
Number 8 is real. (Completed)
102K 3K 23
"I don't need faith in any more people, the ones I have faith in right now are enough." "And who exactly are those people?" "Let me see: Diego's gone...
299K 7.3K 19
โ” ๐’…๐’Š๐’†๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
129K 1.8K 36
You and five were best friends adopted by the same father. You are known as number eight your powers with the same as five space and time travel. One...