Living with the Mason's

By _JC_12_

Ari's mother gets a job transfer. Her mom and father if to New York but can't pay for Ari. So they send Ari t... More

1- I'm moving?!
2- You have 9 boys?!
3- meeting the Masons
The boys
4- Wake up mission
5- What are those rooms for?
6- my new room
8- meet the rest of us

7- New friends?

568 23 2
By _JC_12_

Updated 10/14/14

"So, Ari! How do you like your room!?" Amanda asks me from the opposite side of the table.

I grab a sandwich from the middle of the table and turn to Amanda and Mrs. Kelley, who lives about 3 blocks down from Mrs. Mason.

"It is amazing Amanda! I love it!" I exclaim after I take a bite of the PB & J sandwich.

Me, Amanda, and Mrs. Kelley are all sitting in one of the Mason's many rooms, having lunch. Amanda wanted me to meet Some of the people in the town. Apperently, Mrs. Kelley has a daughter and a son who are in mine and Aiden's grade. They are twins.

They were supposed to be coming over with their mom, but they had to finish some chores first. I was afraid to meet them. What if they didn't like me? What if they hated me? What if they completely ignored me? What if, what if, what if!

Amanda's voice cut me out of my thoughts.

"I'm glad you like it dear. I had the workers there all day. They even got one of those big drier thingies to make your walls dry quicker!" I laughed at Amanda's word choice.

"I can't wait for you to meet my kids! They were so excited when I told them about you!" Mrs. Kelley tells me, grabbing her own sandwich. I'm surprised. They were excited?

"I can't wait to meet them too! Being around only boys for the past few days has driven me crazy!" I laugh.

"I didn't know I was a boy!?" Amanda joked.

"Boys and Amanda," I corrected myself with a smile.

I hear the doorbell ring and my eyes widen. It must be Mrs. Kelleys kids!

"Ugh. What are you all doing here?" A voice called out. Brady? He must have opened the front door.

"Moommm!" Somebody yelled from somewhere. The voice sounded unfamiliar.

"In the tea room!" Mrs. Kelley calls out. Loud footsteps echo through the mansion. Was that 2 people?

The door to the 'tea room' as Mrs. Kelley called it, opened and 2 teenagers stepped into the room.

The girl stood there, panting, in front of a boy who was leaning into her shoulder. He was a few inches taller than her.

He had blue eyes and blond hair; it looked like it had been bleached.

He wore a normal white T-shirt that had some band name on it. I couldn't read what it said because of the girl who was standing in front if him. He had on red basketball shorts and white shoes, but I don't know what kind. I'm not some type of shoe wizard.

The girl had bright red hair that was curled and blue eyes. She was wearing light blue skinny jeans with an oversized grey hoodie that says 'Cool story bro' On it. She also had on grey vans.

The girl in front of him held her hands on her knees as she gasped for air. The boy leaned against the wall as he caught his breath.

He smirked at her.

"I- I beat you," she said as she finally was able to breath right.

"Ya, because I let you win!" The boy exclaimed nudging her toward the doorway so he could step inside.

"Sure you did," she replied sarcastically "you just don't want to admit you got beat by a girl!" She leaned over and smacked his arm. His eyes narrowed.

In a quick second he has swooped down and thrown the girl over his shoulder.

"Put me down you idiot!" he shouted, pounding his back.

I just stood there, watching the two argue for a bit, along with Mrs. Kelley and Amanda.

Mrs. Kelley sighed after she had finally had enough.

"My god! Bryan! put Colby down now," she demanded, narrowing her eyes at the two. Woah. I've never seen a woman in her late 30's who seemed so intimidating.

The boy- Bryan, I'm guessing- frowned at Mrs. Kelley.

"But mooomm! She called me an idiot!" he held the girl- Colby- over his shoulder still not letting her down.

"Why are we here again?" Colby asks, her voice a bit muffled by Bryan's back.

"Uhh..." Bryan thought for a moment. Mrs. Kelley rolled her eyes. Both of the kids eyes widened as they finally remembered.

"The new girl!" They both exclaimed in unison. Kinda creepy...

Bryan dropped the girl into the ground and rushed over to me.

"Ya, I'm fine. Thanks for asking!" Colby said to Bryan as she followed Him over to me, holding her back. Her eyes lit up when she saw me.

"It's the new girl!" They both looked at me as if I was some type of exhibit, while I just sat there, looking at the ground.

"C''mon! You have to meet the rest of us! You can hang with us! I know it's gonna be tough being new to the school and all, you'll know only the Mason boys, but you can be with us. There are-" Colby rambled on before Bryan stopped her.

"Don't scare her Colby," he said, pushing her over so he could stand in front of my chair which I still sat in; having no idea what to do.

"Let's go. You can come meet the rest of us," he told me, holding a hand out.

"You brought the rest of them to?" Mrs. Kelley asked, rolling her eyes once again.

Bryan nodded excitedly.

"Good luck," Mrs. Kelley told me. Amanda smiled.

"Go make friends," she said. I put my hand into Bryan's and pulled myself up. When I was fully standing up Colby had made her way to my left side while Bryan was on my right.

"Who else is here?" I asked.

"Erm. I think we brought Dylan, Luke, Riley, Kris, and Blake," she replied.

"They're all boys?" I question. Oh great. All of my friends are going to be boys. With one girl.

Colby laughed.

"Nope. Riley and Kris are both girls. They just have boy names. Actually Riley and Kris can be used as boy or girl names. So can Colby. Back when we lived in Maine I knew a Colby who was a boy. You know-" Bryan cut her off by slapping a hand over her mouth.

"Sorry. She tends to ramble and be boring," Colby slapped his arm and attempted saying something

"Moof yer hafn," she tried to say but it was muffled.

Bryan left his hand over her mouth but a few seconds later let out a very girly shriek.

"I told you to move your hand," Colby smirked.

"She licked me!" Bryan shouted, wiping his hand on his basketball shorts.

"Well you had your hand over my mouth!" Colby retorted, putting her hands on her hips and leaning forward into his face. I sat back down and watched in amusement, along with Amanda and Mrs. Kelley.

"You could have just asked me to move my hand! You didn't have to infect me with your saliva!"

"How was I supposed to tell you to move your hand when it was over my mouth!"

Bryan was silent.

"Whatever," he mumbled, turning back to me. Colby rolled her eyes and turned back to me.

"Ah! I'm so excited! We are totally gonna be best friends!" she squealed in a 'popular girl' voice. She gave her red a hair a flip just to finish the act off. Then rolled her eyes and shivered. I laughed.

"Good. I thought I was going to be all alone here! I had made no girl friends. They were all boys!" I tell her, standing back up.

"What do you mean you've made guy friends?" I thought you hadn't been out of the house?" she looks confused.

"You idiot. The Mason boys live here." Bryan said, slapping the back of Colby's head.
"Oh Ya!" She laughed.

Bryan rolled his eyes and I sat there laughing silently at them.

"Let's go meet the rest!" Bryan yells and grabs my arm. Colby grabs my lightweight sweater that had been sitting on my chair.

She jumps to my side and grabs my other side, pulling me to the door.

As soon as I was out in the hallway I heard the voices.

"What do you think she's like?"

"Who else lives here?"

"Do you think she's pretty?"

"What if she's just like the other Biotches at school?"

At this point I stepped forward so they could see me, shaking off Bryan and Colby's hands form my arms.

"I personally don't think I'm a 'biotch', I also think I am kind of nice, i'd call myself pretty but I don't know if anybody else would, and the masons live here," I say in one breath. All the people standing in front of me are quiet.

Finally, one pipes up

"I like her,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Loose Ends By Alice

Teen Fiction

637 22 21
After her mum loses her job, Caley Burbank is forced to return to her old school where she had left people heartbroken. How can she fix her reputati...
196 1 24
Maddie's life gets turned upside down when her father gets murdered by a gang leader and she gets kidnapped. After the police save her, she gets plac...
830K 13.9K 43
This is about a 16 year old girl with 4 older over protective brothers. What will happen when she falls for one there enemies?
5.3M 133K 42
After being forced by her mother and awful step-father to move out to California, Analise Gates has to live in a house with almost complete strangers...