𝕄𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤 ୭̥ ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ʙ...

By GAYSCREAMS

' I fucking miss you - you Asshole .. ' BAKUGOU X READER : FANFIC ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ↳ cover by me ! gi... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[ 6 ]
[THIS IS IMPORTANT]

[5]

7.4K 251 174
By GAYSCREAMS

❝  WAIT-  ❞  you screamed , shooting up from your bed ; sweat drizzled down your face as if you had ran a marathon ; your eyes were wide with fear and you panted heavily ; your hand was outstretched as if to grab someone or something .

❝ ...damn that was fucking weird. ❞ you grumbled , literally throwing yourself out of bed . Raking a hand through your ( h/c ) locks  , you stormed into the bathroom , taking off your clothes and getting into the shower . long showers weren't really for you , so as soon as you had finished the necessities, you turned the shower off and got ready.

you wore a simple ( colour ) ( top ) and some black jogging bottoms . you had nothing to do today , so why put in the effort of wearing nice clothes .

sluggishly walking down stairs , you noticed your phone just laying on the floor , charging .

what . the . Fuck .

❝  I don't know if I put it on charge myself , or if I have a ghost . eh . whatever . I don't have to do it now ! ❞ you sighed with relief , dragging your feet over to where your phone sat , picked it up and fell onto the sofa behind you .

                                 P I N G !
                         ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴇxᴘʟᴏsɪᴏɴ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ
                               sᴇɴᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ !
  ────────────────────────────
                                    𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪

[a75uk1 :
oi ! answer me !

user :
why should I?

[a75uk1 :
wtf.

[a75uk1 :
because I wasn't
fucking finished
with u yesterday !

user :
oh.  you should've
just said so !

[a75uk1 :
whatever .
I have a question
for you .

user :
?

[a75uk1 :
you're a villain ,
aren't you ?

user :
YOU'RE WRITING IN
PROPER ENGLISH-
OML .

[a75uk1 :
don't avoid the
fucking question .

user :
why  so serious all of
a sudden ?

[a75uk1 :
I searched your
quirk because I
wanted to know it's
weaknesses . the only
thing that came up
was an article on
a villain .

[a75uk1 :
so are you a villain?

-user left the chat -
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[a75uk1 :
that says everything.

[a75uk1 :
whatever .

-lord explosion murder left the chat-
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

your heart thumped against your chest in fear , quickly searching in your quirk to see the results .

just one.

about you .

it had all your information on there , except for your name . it even had your junior school !

dropping your phone , your body shook with fear , your hands going to cover your mouth . you ran to the kitchen , grabbing a washed up glass , filling it up and downing water like no tomorrow .

charging back to your phone , you brought up a new contact ; your boss .

P I N G !
ᴜsᴇʀ sᴇɴᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪

User  :
my shits been leaked !

boss :
I  know .

boss :
I leaked it .

user :
what!?

user :
you said you
wouldn't !!

boss :
it's all part
of the game ,
shockwave .

boss :
let me do what
I need to , and
you can stay
safe . ok?

- user left the chat -
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

boss :
good girl .

- boss left the chat -
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

a sigh left your lips , your legs buckling under you . your eyes tore from the screen of your phone , anxiety crawling over every corner of your heart and head . how could this happen? why?

you were so confused .

P I N G !
ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴇxᴘʟᴏsᴏɴ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ
sᴇɴᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪

[a75uk1 :
i guess I won't
kill you .

[a75uk1 :
because you
haven't  done any
major crimes . you
just save villains from
being caught .

[a75uk1 :
but I will kill
u if u piss me off !

-lord explosion murder left the chat -
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝  oh, thank fuck ..  ❞ you muttered , calming slightly since this random male on your phone had somewhat forgiven you ?? Well , he wasn't gonna kill ya ! yay !

standing up with a shaky sigh , you left your phone where it was , deciding it was time to get breakfast - even though it was nearly midday . you laughed slightly , realising how panicky you were over that stupid detail . it's not like everyone knows who you are . the only person you really talk to is L.E.M and Boss !

wow you're lonely .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
End of [5] ! Sorry for any grammar / spelling mistakes ! Thanks for reading !
  𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕪 , 𝕜𝕚𝕣𝕒.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
68.1K 1.5K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...