-BOOK THREE- Gone Home (Smosh...

By rac06h10ael

==COMPLETED== More

[Chapter 1] Going Back Home
[Chapter 3] Leave Your Problems Behind
[Chapter 4] I Wish You Were Here
[Chapter 5] Acting Like Children
[Chapter 6] Ms. Mystery
[Chapter 7] Your Real Home
[Chapter 8] Finally Home

[Chapter 2] This Cycle

197 17 9
By rac06h10ael

-Anthony’s POV-

I feel so horrible leaving Heather, but Kalel needed me. I needed to help her… But was it really my job to do that? Even if it wasn't, it was too late. I couldn't turn back, I was already driving to her house.

It hurts everytime I see her. She always seems to end up hurting me. But now I have a wall around her. And every time I finally finish building it, she just bulldozes it right back down again. I don’t know why she does this to me, or if she feels pleasure doing it. But as much as I crave for her love, I still care about what she wants and what she feels. It’s so hard to see her get hurt, and I can’t do anything about it. I want to help. But she pushes me away.

I reach out for her. But she somehow escapes. But this time she asked for my help. I just hope she won’t push me away again. I hope leaving Heather was worth it. I hope going back to Kalel was the right decision.

Before my thoughts went any further I realized that I was there, at her house. Wow, I thought to myself as I got out of the car, Their house looks really nice.

You know what else was really nice? The house you shared with Heather. You know, the one you two made your own after Kalel left you?

I slammed the car door shut and approached the front door.

Kalel had every reason to leave me. I left her.

True. But you left her and met Heather. You love Heather.

You also love Kalel.

But Heather's the one you should be with. She loves you for who you are now. Kalel loves the old you. The old you is dead.

You don't know that.

The two voices in my head fought against each other. I already made my decision and I wasn't going to turn back. Not now. I raised my hand to knock on the door when I heard some rustling behind me. I glanced over my shoulder.

“Anthony?” I shaking voice whispered from the forest.

“Kalel?” I easily recognized the voice. I back away from the door and started walking towards the direction where I had heard her voice.

“Take me away from here." Kalel broke out of the tree line and darted up to me, clinging onto me for dear life. "I-I don’t know what to do anymore." She buried her face into my chest, "I have a...a...” She cut herself short.

“You have a what?” I asked, stepping out of the embrace but keeping a hold onto her upper arms. I looked into her eyes. Her sad, sad eyes.

“N-nothing.” Kalel stuttered, averting her gaze away from mine. I knew she was lying, but I just let it go. I pulled her close once again and wrapped my arms around her tightly.

“It feels so good being in your arms again,” She whispered, looking up at me and a faint smile appearing on her face.

I put the back of my hand to her cheek lovingly and grinned, “It's going to be okay, Kalel. We can deal with Ian later. He and I used to be best friends, remember?”

Instead of replying appropriately or even relevant to what I said, she replied, "Can we go now? It...It's freezing out here." She crossed her arms over her chest and her teeth started chattering.

I nodded and assisted Kalel over to my car, opening the passenger's door for her to get in. I closed the door behind her and jogged around to the other side. I quickly slid into the driver’s seat and started the car up. I pulled out from the tiny house's driveway and got back on the road, headed for my house.

“Anthony," Kalel remarked after we had drove a little distance away from her house, "About what you said, you and Ian used to be friends. Used to are the key words. He hates you right now. And he probably hates me too.” Kalel covered her face with her hands and began to cry.

“Kalel, everything's going to be okay. Ian doesn’t hate you. He loves you remember? He only wants to protect you.” I said reassuringly, quickly glancing over at her.

“Then if you know that he loves me, why are you doing this?" She looked over at me with angry eyes, quite different from the sad eyes she was looking at me with not even five minutes ago. "I mean, by doing this, you’re hurting Ian and whatever her name is..."

"Heather," I corrected her.

"Whatever. They're two people you love and care about. And why you're doing this...it confuses me."

“What are you saying?" I snapped at her, my foot hovering over the brake pedal, "Are you saying you regret this?" I said, almost shouting at her.

"Well I'm sorry for caring!" She yelled back, "I'm sorry for thinking about how other people are going to be affected by this!" There was a moment of silence before she continued, "You know what? This was stupid. I should've never even called you! I should've never taken you away from that girlfriend of yours!"

"HER NAME IS HEATHER!" I screamed, slamming down on the brakes and jerking both of us forward, only to be restricted by the seatbelts strapped over our torsos. We were thrown back into our seats and silence once again fell over the two of us.

Slowly, she brought her hands up over her mouth, tears quivering on the brim of her eyelids, fighting the urge to stream down her cheeks. "No," She mumbled through her fingers, "No, not already..."

She couldn't hold the tears back anymore and she burst out crying, her hands covering her mouth now covering her whole face. Her sobs filled the small car we were sitting in.

I sat there awkwardly. I wanted to comfort her, but I was angry. And what would comforting her do? It'll put us back in this cycle we went through time and time again. Where we hate each other and then fall in love all over again, only to have a big explosion and hate each other again. I didn't want to get into that again. Heather and I didn't have this cycle.

"Why did you leave her?” Kalel questioned, lowering her hands and glancing over at me with red and puffy eyes. I remained silence. "Anthony, why did you leave her?" She repeated her question, this time more aggressively.

“I-I don't know," I stuttered in response, "Love does crazy things to you. I just wish I didn’t pull her into this." Her being Heather. I knew that I could never get over Kalel. "I was selfish," I added, "And I slowly brought her down the ride with me.” My throat felt constricted and I was started to find it hard to breathe. I didn't believe it at first, that I was crying. But I was. A tear fell from my eye and rolled down my cheek.

Kalel brought up her hand and with the swipe of her thumb, the drop disappeared. I looked her into beautiful blueish-green eyes. I just had the instinct - so I went for it. I slowly leaned in, closing my eyes before our lips met. At first, the kiss was smooth and passionate, but suddenly the kiss became more rough and hungry. I loved the taste of her lips and how good they felt on mine again. I pulled away but kept close, our foreheads still touching and our quick breaths intermixing with each other's.

“I’m glad to have you back, Kalel” I whispered.

“Me too," She retorted with a smile.

I sat back and put my hands on the wheel again, starting the car up. But before I could pull away, the passenger side back door opened and someone jumped in, quickly closing the door behind them. Kalel and I both screamed in horror. The person's breathing was quick and fast, as if they'd been running. "Drive," They demanded.

"What are you doing, Ian?" I asked, pivoting my torso so I was facing him.

"Just drive!" He shouted, grabbing the middle seat belt and strapping it over his chest. Both Kalel and I were now looking back at him, saying nothing. "What? Don't be stupid! Drive!"

"Why?" Kalel retorted.

"Look, I didn't come here to talk things out, I just need you to drive!"

"Not until you tell me why you're-" I began to say when he cut me off.

"Heather's gone. She left with some guy named Joey," He finally answered Kalel's and my questions. I stared at him blankly, still not understanding why he was here. In the back seat of my car. "I want you to take me to her. I was hoping you might know where this Joey guy is. Because that's where Heather is and..." He sighed, "Just drive, would you?" I slowly turned around and pressed down on the gas pedal. We propelled forward.

A/N: YES I JUST DID THAT TO YOUUUUUUU!!!!! HA HA HAAAAA! *calms down* Okey I hope you liked that chapter took me a bit long to write ‘cause of school and stuffs but it’s fineee! It’s funny how suddenly I’m in this writing spree and like books are popping everywhere and like I’m so busy on Wattpad I seriously do my homework at school because of it but I love Wattpad. Yepppppp. Anyways I’m soooo addicted to reading on Wattpad and like it’s my quarter. The other quarter of me is YouTube. Then the other half is just plain old me! Lol. I’m just saying random things now. Sorreh. Thank you so much @rac06h10ael for letting me write this. BROFISTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUV UUU BAIIIIII.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 62 25
𝘔𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯 𝘹 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢. 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳�...
1.9K 110 19
==COMPLETED== Rachael, Kenya, Anthony, and Joey thought that when they completed the game "Missing", that that would be the end of it. But, boy, were...
137K 2.3K 20
explained to be " subtlety and engrossing"