PLAYED // JENLISA

By jxx_xoxo

"I like you more as time goes by." What will you do once you realized you got played? Especially by the perso... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLVI
XLVII
PLAYED BOOK 2, PERHAPS? 🤔
BOOK 2 IT IS 🤭
BOOK 2 IS UP!!

XI

18.2K 540 219
By jxx_xoxo

Jennie and Lisa got out from the car. Lisa looked at Jennie and the brunette just nod at her giving her a look of assurance, Lisa automatically smiled once she saw that gummy smile of the so called daughter of Satan. Jennie closed her car door and as soon as they started walking all eyes fell unto them, Lisa noticed Jennie shifting uncomfortably so she grabbed the girl's hands interwining it with hers while giving her a soft smile.

Jennie was shocked at what Lisa did, she felt that tingling sensation inside her stomach again, making twirls inside of it, but it's not a bad feeling. It was something she couldn't even describe. She felt Lisa's fingers caressing the back of her hand, it somehow made her relaxed and comfortable. Realising all the eyes that is on them, her cheeks started to change into a shade of red. Feeling embarrassed and nervous all of a sudden. Jennie is not really fond of attention especially if it is a lot. She quickly put her head down while walking hand in hand with Lisa along the school's parking lot.

Lisa noticed it and chuckled at her cuteness. She lifted Jennie's chin up while saying,

"Keep your head held high, Jen." She smiled at the short girl beside her and patted her head.

Lisa swiftly put her arm around Jennie's neck, making the girl tensed in her stance.

"Hold my hand." She whispered and Jennie shivered at the contact. She looked at Lisa looking really flustered.

"W-why?" She stuttered out.

"Why are you stuttering you dumb bitch." She spoke to her mind hissing at herself.

"Don't chicken out. Did your confidence vanish all of a sudden?!"

"Do it. You wanna play this game right? Do it."

"Don't be a coward."

She groaned silently at herself and quickly composed herself back. She then confidently hold Lisa's hand that is on her shoulder, Lisa pulled her closer while smiling proudly at everyone. She just looked at the blonde. Admiring her confidence with all these happenings.

"Her acting skills are good." She thought to herself.

They walked passed through the large swarm of eyes that was focused on them. They then noticed the familiar shouts, they looked infront of them seeing their friends squealing in excitement. They approached them still in the same position.

"Well, hello there love birds." Irene smirked at the two, Lisa just chuckled meanwhile Jennie glared at her.

"Is this still about the dare? What do you think guys?" Jisoo chuckled, followed by the girls while eyeing the two teasingly.

"I don't think it's still about the dare." Rosé added teasing the two.

Lisa looked at Jennie who is now huffing in annoyance, she pinched Jennie's cheeks and giggled earning an 'oooooohhhh' from their friends. Jennie elbowed Lisa's stomach making her groan in pain, she then noticed that they are still in the same position. She quickly took her hands off from Lisa.

"Get your filthy hands off of me!" She said sternly and pry Lisa's hand off her shoulder.

"Damn, Manoban. Your girl is a lot to handle." Joy said while laughing at the groaning Lisa.

"Yah! I'm not her girl! I don't even wanna date her." She scoffed making the girls chuckle.

"Didn't you realise that you're basically dating Lisa now, right?" Chahee asked her bestfriend raising an eyebrow at her.

"It's just a dare." Jennie growled at her.

"And I'm straight. Get your delusional asses out here." She rolled her eyes at everyone. She looked at Lisa who is still groaning in pain, suddenly a smirked formed on her lips.

"You should be thankful to us because we're giving the both of you a challenging game." Rosé shrugged her shoulders acting as if it's not a big deal, earning giggles from the girls except the two. Jennie shot her directions towards the girls and glared at them.

"Whatever." She said Lisa find it amusing, she slowly trying to snake her arms back to the brunette's shoulder but Jennie grabbed her arms and twist it making Lisa groan in pain while chuckling.

"I told you to keep your hands off me. Quit your acting!" She shouted at Lisa and released her arm.

The bell suddenly rang indicating that their class had start, they went their separate ways and waved each other goodbye.

Jennie was walking alone making her way to her first class when she suddenly bumped on someone.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you coming." Jennie quickly kneeled down to help the person gather her books on the floor.

"It's okay." A familiar voice spoke up, Jennie quickly look up at the person who was now standing up. It was the cheer captain, the one Lisa fancies.

Jennie can't help but to look at the girl's feature. She is indeed pretty, she felt the insecurity took over her body again. Something with this girl made her feel nostalgic for some reason...

"Are you okay, Jennie?" The girl spoke up once more, making Jennie snapped out of her thoughts.

"I---uh yeah. I should get going. Again, pardon my clumsiness." She bowed at the lady and walked past by her.

"Why does she look so familiar up close?" She thought to herself. She quickly shake her thoughts away and went her way towards her classroom.

As soon as she entered the classroom her facade took over her, looking cold at everyone who's eyeing her.

"What?" She hissed at everyone and raised her brow up, she smirked as everyone went back to their business. She walked towards her chair and flopped down.

First and second class ended and it was now time for the third class, Lisa and Rosé are already inside talking and giggling about something when the classroom suddenly became quiet. The blonde turned her head towards the door only to see a specific brunette looking fierce at everyone while her arms are crossed, she automatically smile and waved her hands for Jennie while patting the empty seat beside her. Jennie quickly walked towards it and flopped down beside the blonde who's smiling at her.

"What are you looking at?" She scoffed at the blonde, feeling annoyed at her. Lisa just chuckle that caused the brunette to look at her in confusion.

"Can you move away a little? You're getting too close with me." Jennie said and made a disgusted face at the girl beside her, Lisa just shook her head.

"Move." She repeated sternly but the blonde didn't even flinch.

"Why are you so annoyed today?" Lisa asked while resting her hand at her cheek, looking curiously at Jennie.

"None of your business." She scoffed at Lisa while pushing her chair away from her a little. Lisa was about to reply when the teacher finally arrived, making the whole classroom be in mute. She looked at Jennie who is too engrossed at the lesson, she chuckled and poked her cheeks. Jennie turned her head and glare at Lisa who is smiling at her innocently.

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

"Ouch!" Lisa groaned in pain when Jennie finally bite her fingers with annoyance.

"Ow.. let go... let go." She hissed in pain silently, the chipmunk beside her was just watching them in entertainment while giggling in her seat.

"Ow that hurts.." Lisa said while holding her fingers, Jennie released it and went back to her business as if nothing happened while supressing a smile. Lisa finally decided to not bother Satan's daughter or she'll get another bite again.

"Whipped." The chipmunk whispered at her while giggling. Lisa turned to look at her and raise her eyebrow while shaking her head in disagreement.

It was now lunch time, Rosé, Lisa and Jennie went their way through the school cafeteria, all eyes on them. Jennie just kept her straight face while walking in the hallways, passing every student's eyes on them. She suddenly saw the girl she bumped on earlier and unconsciously scoot closer to Lisa, she looked at the taller girl whose eyes is fixed on the other girl. She cleared her throat and started talking.

"Yah! Y'all walk so damn slow." She said and put her hand on her hips. She then grabbed Lisa's hand and dragged her towards their usual spot, feeling goosebumps all over her body. She quickly shook those feelings away thinking it was just nothing. They made their way to their spot, their friends are already there and since they are 'dating' they all decided to sit together in one place.

Everyone is still eyeing them, feeling shocked that they are actually really dating. Everyone in their school are used to them being against each other and after their suspension they got back in the school already dating. They left a big question mark to them.

"How's the first day being back to school after suspension?" Yeri asked while munching on her food.

"Annoying." Jennie simply stated while rolling her eyes.

"Still the same." Lisa shrugged her shoulders while eating her fries. Lisa saw a dirt on Jennie's mouth, she suddenly pull the brunette's head making her look at her in confusion. Lisa grabbed her handkerchief and slowly wiped off the dirt on Jennie's face, here comes the strange feeling again swinging in her stomach while looking at Lisa. The girls around them nudged each other while squealing at the cute sight, all of them eyes are wide.

"Wh-what are y-you doing? Ya-yah!" Jennie stuttered and pushed Lisa's hand away, still feeling the sensation engulfing her body.

"I'm trying to wipe off the dirt from your face, silly." Lisa chuckled and Jennie snatched the handkerchief from Lisa.

"I can do it myself!" She said while glaring at the blonde.

"But I already did it." Lisa winked at her that caused Jennie to throw the handkerchief on her face.

"I will lie if I say you two don't look good together." Irene stated while looking at them in awe. Jennie laughed sarcastically at her friend.

"Me? Her?" She pointed at herself then at Lisa still laughing.

"Disgusting." She shook her head in disbelief.

"Do we look good together?" Lisa asked teasingly. Jennie look at her, taken back at what she had just asked, the girls nodded.

"I mean who would look bad if they are dating me?" Lisa smirked while holding her hands in front and shrugging her shoulders. Everyone laughed except at the brunette.

"The confidence, Manoban. The confidence." Jisoo laughed and high fived with Lisa, Jennie just roll her eyes and scoffed at her seat.

Suddenly Lisa froze in her seat and started blushing when she saw someone looking at her with a smile plastered on her face, she smiled back. Everyone noticing it looked at her direction and saw their cheer captain waving at Lisa with a sweet smile. They looked at the flustered Lisa and teased her.

"Oooooooooo... whipped culture." Yeri teased making Lisa blush more, Jennie looked at them in confusion and saw a blushing Lisa tilting her head down while getting even more flustered. She went up to look at the girls' direction and unconsciously rolled her eyes at her.

She nudged Lisa while looking at her with a straight face, Lisa quickly shot her head up turning her attention back to the girl that got her flustered while Jennie is saying something to her but she was too engrossed at the lady she's looking at that she don't know what is Jennie mumbling about. This lady give her so much feels and just by looking at her makes her feel happy and complete. She sighed in content when the girl started walking away from her sight.

"Lisa!" Jennie shouted while crossing her arms in annoyance.

"Uh huh? What?" Lisa was cut off from her trance and divert her attention back to Jennie.

"Are you even listening?" She asked in annoyance.

"What were you saying? I'm sorry I wasn't listening..." Lisa trailed off while looking at the brunette in confusion. All the girls around them cleared their throat.

"I smell something fishy." Rosé stated while looking awkwardly around her while whistling.

"Whatever." Jennie scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"No, go on tell me." Lisa forced.

"I said I want to set rules if we are gonna do this for that long." She said still annoyed about who knows what.

"Oh... that's great I guess. So what's the rules?" Lisa asked.

"But do you have something in mind to set as rules?" Jennie asked tilting her brows at the blonde. The blonde shook her head, indication that she has no idea in mind.

"Let me know if you already have something in mind and we'll talk about it." She blankly told her while standing up from her seat and walked away, leaving everyone eyeing her in confusion.

Lisa was left dumbfounded, she looked at everyone searching for answers but she just got shrugs from them.

"Well... that was weird." Lisa awkwardly said while scratching her nape.

Meanwhile Jennie walked away from her friends feeling annoyed as ever. She doesn't know what's the reason and it's stressing her out. She already had the rules in mind and just waiting for Lisa to create hers, she wanna set rules and limits if she's gonna be in a relationshiop with someone. She was still unaware of the feelings she's been feeling lately, pretty oblivious if I might say.

"Can I just back down from this dare and go back to normal? Lisa is killing me with annoyance." She frustratingly asked herself.

"Do it. Don't be a coward. You wanna break her heart, right?"

"But her presence is suffocating me." She groaned while talking to her conscience.

"Oh come on, Jen. Do it."

She finally let out a sigh of frustration, feeling all determined to do the dare and her plan again.

A couple of days passed with the same routine over and over again. Jennie picking Lisa up everyday so they could go there together, Jennie has finally get used to it. She's finally having fun with her with no any sign of annoyance in Lisa's every move. They have gotten a lot closer everyday, especially Lisa, she's treating Jennie as one of her friends now. She feels great to finally be able to let go of the hate and replaced it with friendship, as the day passes by everything for them feels just normal and comfortable. Maybe it was a great idea that their friends set them up. Lisa finally made up her rules and they are in the school field trying to talk about it.

"So what are the rules?" Lisa spoke up after a brief seconds of silence.

"You go ahead first." Jennie replied tilting her head while showing her gummy smile that Lisa grew to adore. She nodded.

"Okay... mine are just pretty simple and I know you can do it." She chuckled and paused for a minute, Jennie looked at her waiting for her to continue.

"Well... first is just stay with me all the time." Lisa chuckled again and Jennie nodded.

"Second, I don't want you hanging out with guys around school or with anyone except us..." Lisa looked at Jennie intently, the brunette was taken back a bit and looked at her.

"W-why?" She asked softly while stuttering.

"The answer is in the third rule. No jealousy games." Jennie started feeling the same thing she's been feeling for the last couple of weeks that she's still oblivious about, thinking it was just nothing.

"But why?" She asked again, this time feeling the tingling sensation in her stomach grow more.

"Because I don't wanna get jealous..." Lisa casually reply that made Jennie had goosebumps all over her.

"I'm a jealous type of friend, I don't really like seeing my friends hanging out with someone else." She continued and chuckled, Jennie somehow felt sad and the feelings she was feeling has turned into a complete opposite of it, still having no idea why is she feeling this way.

"Is that all?" Lisa shook her head.

"No. I actually have one more rule..." she continued while looking at Jennie with a serious face.

"No falling inlove." She stated, Jennie chuckled at her.

"Shouldn't I be the one telling that to you, Manoban?" She smirked while shaking her head.

"You are really expecting me to fall in love with you when you know the mere fact that I'm straight..." She continued now laughing a bit loud.

"There's no way that will happen, Manoban." She laughed even more while clutching her stomach thinking about the last rule just plainly stupid.

Lisa just roll her eyes at the brunette, Jennie stopped from laughing and composed herself back.

"Okay.. okay... so mine are..." she paused for a second and continue.

"First, keep your limits with me. Second, no flirting with someone else." She looked at Lisa and raised her eyebrow knowing how much of a flirt the blonde is.

"But why?" Lisa gasped.

"I don't want people to think you're cheating on me and pity me. And I don't wanna be in a polyamorous relationship." She sternly said and Lisa kept quiet thinking that Jennie is right so she just nodded her head in response.

"You should always listen to me whenever I talk." Lisa chuckled at her while covering her hand over her mouth.

"And also don't take this relationship too seriously and don't fall inlove with me." She smirked and winked at the blonde, Lisa just chuckled and nodded.

"Lastly, you're mine and what's mine is mine only."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 12.5K 35
Have you ever made bad choices that you could not help but regret then, later on, made you realize that indeed great outcomes lies beyond it? A Jenli...
4.8K 55 22
"You're my Angle, Baby" [ As it said, to fall in love with the correct person we should fall for the wrong one first. But when the wrong person is...
91K 3.3K 4
FRIENEFITS [COMPLETE]📖 N. less than a relationship but more than friendship. "Don't look at it as a casual Saturday humping mundane. Look at it as i...
237K 9.1K 37
[COMPLETED] In which your faith and love will be tested. •How strong are you in the name of love? •How will you fight for it? •How much pain can...