My one and only( rewrite ) Ka...

YukonYuki

Reni Yamamoto is a girl who is suffering from a insomnia no matter what she dose to try to sleep nothing work... Еще

my life before I met you
I don't sleep
my past
training
daddies girl
I can't wait
first day
all things I love about him
boyfriend?
time flies
character profile
I passed
teams
first Misson
character profile 2
date
first day
what?
the visit
jerwely character profile
poor Naruto
studies
author note
author note

author note

509 5 0
YukonYuki

Heya guys thank you so much for the 1.76k I don't desever this . but that's not what I'm here to talk about.  I'm  here to announce that I made a book 2 .

It's called say you won't let go book 2 . If you are finished reading the first book . Please do go read the first chapter.

I'll update more chapters of the second book if you guys and gals or other . Comment down below. 

I just want to tell you all this book may be popular.  But I will reply to all you're comments no matter how much .

I wish to hear all you're voices . I'll update 7 chapters of book 2  if you guys and gals or other comment down below. 

Almost forgot I'll be doing a draw your ocs series on YouTube.  My username is yukiji nakamura Yukon yuki.  also thank you guys for all the support. 

Keep it coming. You got me fired up to write . I wish to hear all your voices don't be shy to comment.

That's all my moonlights have a goodnight byu bye hugs and kisses 🤗😙

Love you all sincerely Yukon yuki 

Today's date : 3/13/19

Art by : Yukon yuki

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

27.5K 873 40
Rin, a normal fourteen year old girl who has a crazy obsession with anime. People call her names for it, but she doesn't care! One night, she's in a...
3.4K 159 33
Sarah Reece and Melissa Woods were the best of friends. Both having been burned by past marriages, the two of them became roommates and had sworn of...
19.7K 803 40
A girl who thought everything in her life was "A pain" similar to what her brother always says, but soon her future gets on a bumpy ride with her cru...
54 0 5
Kakashi X Original Character Romance with Smut and Comedy A Sand kunoichi on a diplomatic mission in Konoha gets entangled with everyo...