studies

Author POV

As little Naruto layed next to his mother reni he thought about the conversation with his new friend kuruma-sama. 

He smiled thinking about kuruma-sama and his conversation his stomach suddenly growled. 

As reni clenched tightly around his arm refusing to let go as tears flooded down her rosy cheeks.  Little naruto  used his free arm to wipe away her tears.  As he did his heart ached knowing he was the cause of her tears. 

He than pulled away and clenched his aching chest.  As he did tears flooded down his cheeks.  The pain of causing your love ones to cry was to much. 

Naruto stared at his mother as tears still flooded down his cheeks. As he looked at her his sight became blurry due to his tears .  He using his still free hand he touched her cheek once more.

As he did reni began to wake up as she blinked to adjust to the bright room.  Her eyes widened at the awake Naruto. Reni didn't say anything she hugged him tightly.

Naruto was surprised at her sudden hug but soon he hugged back. They hugged as more tears flooded down their faces. 

As they hugged reni finally spoke with tears still flowing she broke away from the hug to put both her hands on his cheek .  As tears still flooded down her cheek she said " I'm sorry All though I promised to protect you I let you get hurt please forgive your stupid mother".

After she did naruto's eyes softened he than put used his hands to wipe her tears as they flooded.  " It's okay mommy it's not your fault it's mine if I had fought back than you wouldn't be crying mommy I'm sorry ".

" My baby it's not your fault you were scared And sad I know what that feels like". Reni said with a sasmile as tears flooded even more than before. 

In the worst possible time Naruto's stomach growled.  Reni smiled and said " Let's go get you some food". " But first brush your teeth". Naruto nodded

Reni than walked out of the room so Naruto could get dressed.  Reni was to lazy and sleepy so she went to Kakashi room.  Before she came in she knocked after she heard a faint come in. 

Reni than walked in half asleep As she rubbed on eye holding a pillow looked way to big her.  She had a white shirt and shorts that looked and felt soft. 

As Kakashi looked at her cute appearance of a little child who had a nightmare and went to their parents room for support.  Kakashi nose started bleeding when he saw her. 

Blood went everywhere and I mean everywhere.  Reni being the worrying type she was she ran and grabbed a tissue box and tried to stop the bleeding as he layed on her lap.  Which made his nose bleed more. 

" Kakashi please don't die on me"!!  Reni paincing started yelling.  She did not understand what was going on despite her age.  Which made it worse. 

Which caused Naruto to run into the room after hearing reni scream.  " Mom dad what's wrong I heard a scream".

The truth was Naruto was a mommy boy and really only cared if reni was okay. After he said that his version looked down at reni trying to stop the bleeding.  Naruto wasn't worried about Kakashi he was just jealous Kakashi got to lay on reni lap.

After hearing Naruto voice reni looked up with tears flowing down her cheek.  As reni at Naruto with big adorable eyes Naruto tried his best not to squeeze her to death.  Instead he sat next to her.

" Mommy what's wrong "?  Naruto knowing the cause of Kakashi nose bleed.  " I just walked in half asleep and suddenly Kakashi's nose started  bleeding".

" Naruto why is Kakashi bleeding so much"?  Reni asked while tilting her head in confusion.  Which made Naruto's nose over flow with blood. 

" Ahhhhh"!!!  Reni panicked and screamed to the top of lungs.  She did not understand why her husband and son are bleeding so much.  So she decided to teleport to the hospital using a jutsu.

After arriving at the hospital. A bunch of nurses noticed her.  " What's your name little girl where are your parents".

Which made reni annoyed that she was mistaken for a little girl again.  "Nurse I'm not a kid I'm 18 years old here's my card". Reni said showing the nurses her identification.

" I'm not injured it's just that when I came into my husband room he started bleeding and than my son started bleeding are they injured "?  Reni said tilting her head

All the nurses and nurses blushed they started shaking trying to hold back themselves from hugging her to death.  They were also surprised at the innocence at her age. 

" Um when men or women see cute things they um  their noses start to bleed. ".  Reni was still confused " Huh what do you mean when they see cute things"?? 

Reni was also unaware of how cute she was.  The nurses and doctors couldn't do it anymore she was to cute they hugged her.

After the hug one of the doctors said " Your so darn cute"!! After he said that reni eyes widened in her original world her brother and father would call her ugly and disgusting and told her nobody would love her. 

But she proved them wrong even though reni was surprised she was more relived that they're were nothing wrong with Naruto and Kakashi.