The Dragon Hunter: A New Thre...

By Trollhunterlover26

(Y/N) and the gang are back! Now that Bular has been killed,the gang is celebrating. Little do they know that... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5/part 1
Chapter 5/part 2
Chapter 6/part 1
Chapter 6/part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Discontinued for reboot

Chapter 1

2.6K 37 35
By Trollhunterlover26

                      (Y/N)'s POV
It was a bright sunny morning as usual.I got out of bed and stretched.Then,I got ready for the day.

I looked in the bathroom mirror and smiled.

"Nothing is going to go wrong today",I promised myself as I brushed my hair.

I sat down the brush and put on the charm bracelet that Jim got me.Next,I ran down stairs and saw dad cooking breakfast.

"Oh hey darling.How did you sleep?",he asked.

"Like I haven't slept in years",I replied as I sat down at the counter.

He turned around and sat down a plate of bacon in front of me.

"What do you have planned for today?"

"Well,nothing really unless I get a call from Star",I said.

"Star?"

"Oh!Um...a friend I met at summer camp last week",I said.

"Hm"

"I swear!",I said with a hand over my heart and my other hand in the air.

"What about your boyfriend?He called you the day you left for summer camp",dad said.

"He's not my boyfriend.Just a really good friend of mine",I said as I picked up a piece of bacon.

"Alright,I believe you.Until,I get evidence otherwise",he said.

I smacked his arm as he laughed."Dad!"

"Sorry honey but just speaking the truth",he said.

"Uh huh,very funny",I said as I put my plate away.

I grabbed my bag and kissed him on the cheek."Love you Dad.Ill see you later",I said as I exited the house.

I decided to walk instead of ride my bike.

I started my journey towards Hannah's house and knocked on her door.

Her mother answered the door and gave me a polite smile."Oh hello (Y/N)!How are you?"

"I'm doing very well,how are you?"

"I'm doing great.Im glad you came by,Hannah was excited for weeks to see you again after you left for summer camp",she said.

"Is she here?",I asked.

She shook her head."She left earlier this morning.She seemed to be in a rush",she said.

"A rush?"

"Yeah,probably going to see the boys or something",she said.

"Oh ok,thanks for letting me know.It was good seeing you",I said as I left her house.

Why would Hannah be in a rush?She's always early for everything so it had to be something important.Ill just go see Star and Flappper for a bit.

I walked behind Hannah's house and used my amulet."For the Glory of Merlin,Moonlight is mine to command"

My armor formed as my wings started flapping.

"Wow.Its been weeks since I flew.Lets see how rusty I am",I said to myself as I took off into the air.

I laughed as I busted through a cloud and flew in circles.

I flew up to Diamond City and unlocked the gate way.As I was brushing the left over cloud on my armor,i walked in to see a banner up saying welcome back.

"What the?"

I looked around until I was tackled to the ground by Hannah."You're back!",she yelled.

"Um yeah.I was only gone for three weeks",I said.

"You left all the work for me do",she said.

"Now you know my life",I said sarcastically.

"Welcome back Mistress (Y/N)",Star said as she flew over with Flappper,Winter,and BurningFlame.

"Oh hey guys!I was starting to think your forgot about me",I said.

"We would never forget our protector",Winter said.

"Someone is here to see you",BurningFlame said.

"Who?"

She stepped aside to have Jim standing behind her.

"Jim!",I yelled and I crushed him In a big hug.

"Hey D,How was summer camp?",He asked.

"It was fun without all the responsibilities to be a protector for awhile",I said.

"At least you had a break",he said.

"What do you mean?"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the side.

"While you where gone,we found a new enemy",he said.

"What?who?",I asked.

"His name is Angor Rot and I have a pretty good feeling about who brought him into Arcadia",he said.

"Strickler",I said.

He nodded."The only way to stop him is if we join forces again",he said.

"Is he that strong?"

"Almost as strong as Bular",he muttered.

"Alright,who all knows?"

"Everyone but the dragons",he said.

I nodded."I'll talk to Winter about it"

"Thanks D"

We walked back to where the gang."What happened over there?",Hannah asked.

"I'll tell you later.Right now,lets enjoy the time we have together",I said.

———

"I think it's time we leave",I said as Hannah walked over I me.

"I agree.Its almost noon and I'm starving",she said.

"Of course you are",I said.

"Yes,we will see you later tonight",Winter said

"Alright,Bye guys",I said.

Jim and Hannah got on the hover board while I used my wings.

As we were flying,some kind of green blade was thrown in front of me.

"What the heck?",I stopped and turned around.

Before Hannah could say anything,the blade came back as a boomerang and hit my armor.

I looked around to see if someone was around.We weren't to far off the ground.

"Are you ok?",Hannah asked as she flew next to me.

"I don't know.My armor protected me but something was thrown at me.It resembled to a green knife",I said.

"Was it glowing?",Jim asked.

"I think so",I said.

"That's Angor Rot,he must be targeting us from the forest because there's shade",he said.

"Angor who?!",Hannah asked.

"Angor Rot,ill explain later",I said.

"We need to go",Jim said.

Hannah and I took off through the forest until something hit my metal wing on my armor.It knocked me off course and I was sent to the ground.

"Hannah!"

"Hold on!",she yelled.

————
Hannah's POV

I increased the speed on my board.

"Jim,you need to catch her",I said.

I got closer to (Y/N) and Jim bent down.

"Grab my hand",he yelled.

(Y/N) tried grabbing his hand but kept slipping.At the last second,he used both his hands and they both went flying to the ground.

"Are you kidding me!",I yelled.

"Try flying!",I yelled.

"Don't you think i would have done that if I could!",(Y/N) yelled.

Jim called for his armor and used one his swords to stop them from falling.

He sliced it into a tree and they hung from the sword on the side of the tree.

"That was way to close",I said as I helped them down to the ground.

—————
(Y/N) POV

"What were you thinking"?

"What"?

"You could have killed yourself by saving me",I yelled.

"I couldn't let fall from that high up",he said.

"If you wouldn't have used your sword,we would be dead.It would have been better for me to die then the both of us",I said.

"Enough!Its over,you don't have to get such an attitude.He saved you for goodness sake",Hannah said.

"Sorry",I muttered.

Jim shrugged.

We heard a chuckle and we turned around.

"What a nice surprise",A rock dude said as he came out of the shadows.He clapped and continued to walk towards me.

"I'm guessing your Angor Rot",i said as I summoned my sword.

"So you've heard of me",he said.

"Take one more step and your dead",Jim seethed.

Angor Rot stopped and held a green knife up.On his back was a white staff.

"I didn't come here for you Trollhunter.At least not right now",he said.

"What do you want!",I yelled.

"Oh, feisty I see",he said.

"I'm not going to ask you again.What do you want!"

"I want you.Well,my boss does",he said.

I sucked in a breath and took a step back.

Jim stood in front of me protectingly.

"Sorry but that isn't happening.Im not going to let her disappear again",Jim said.

"What a shame.To bad you can't protect her for long",he said as he took out his staff.

He used it to open a portal and he jumped through it.

"Where did he go?",Hannah asked.

Before I could say anything,both Hannah and Jim was knocked unconscious and a hand was over my mouth.

"Let go of me!",I yelled.

My armor disappeared.What in the world,isn't my armor suppose to know my feelings cause I'm feeling pretty tense this second!

Angor Rot grabbed the amulet out of my hand and jumped through a portal,dragging me behind.

————
Third Person POV

Angor Rot jumped through a portal into the basement of the museum with (Y/N) unconscious.

He chained her to a wall by her wrists and sat the amulet down on a box.

"Did you bring her?",Strickler asked as Angor Rot entered the main room.

"Yes but why do you need her",Angor Rot asked.

"Because she's the Dragon Hunter you idiot! She's almost as powerful as the TrollHunter and we need her on our side",Strickler said.

A lady in a cloak walked down the stairs and looked at Strickler.

"She will be on our side soon",she said.

"How do you expect her to become evil? She hasn't even chosen the other side yet",Angor Rot said.

"She's young,confused.Doesn't know which way to turn.You must seduce her into using her powers for evil,then she will become evil.And that's even better than killing her,which,of course,you could still do.You need to get close to her,read her soul,corrupt it,and she's yours",the lady said.

Strickler nodded."So trick her.Once she chooses to use the amulet for evil,the amulet will turn evil and so will she"

The lady nodded."What do I get out of this?",Angor Rot asked.

"You get the TrollHunter,like we said before.You must fulfill our commands and your masters commands",the lady said while pointing at Strickler.

"Of course"

"I will make the first move.Frustrating enough,I actually know her so it will be easy getting close to her",the lady said.

Angor Rot nodded and disappeared with the help of his shadow staff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1K 21
Y/N is the niece of Walter Stricklander, they go deep into a jungle into a hidden temple which held a ancient troll assassin named 'Angor Rot'. Walte...
60.4K 942 20
Yellowfang has a vision, that someone will save her son from the unwanted curse and evil. Y/N is an apprentice of WindClan and She sees BrokenPaw bei...
27.8K 734 13
You know the original story of Yona and the Dragons, but what if there was another person there helping the gang out along the way? This story follow...
1K 18 9
Let's say things went a bit differently that night. Let's say that the fake death wasn't so fake. Let's say that he actually was one with the Light...