Reborn (Apollo x OC)

By lavishlife

The oracle gripped her hair and slowly tore it open through its tangles. Her clouded eyes met Zeus's lighteni... More

Introduction and Characters
Chapter 1 "Islands of Ice."
Chapter 2 "Glaciers."
Chapter 3 "The Titaness."
Chapter 4 "The Girl."
Chapter 5 "The Gods."
Chapter 6 "A Name..."
Chapter 7 "Preservation"
Chapter 8 "Blood and War."
Chapter 9 "The Sun see's all."
Chapter 10 "Plotting."
Chapter 11 "Seducing The God of War."
Chapter 12 "Love."
Chapter 14 "Punishment."
Chapter 15 "Titaness to Demi-Goddess"
Chapter 16 "Godly Errands"
Chapter 17 "The Gift"
Chapter 18 "Silver Arrow"
Chapter 19 "Rose Chariot"
Chapter 20 "An Ancient Love"
Chapter 21 "A Promise"
Chapter 22 "God of Whining"
Chapter 23 "Change of Plans"
Chapter 24 "A Terrible Promise."
Chapter 25 "Unresolved Feelings"
Chapter 26 "Prying Eyes"
Chapter 27 "forced into confession"
Chapter 28 "Golden Eyes, Frozen Tears."
Chapter 29 "The Imposter"
Chapter 30 "A Warm Touch"

Chapter 13 "Camp what?!"

5.9K 182 37
By lavishlife

"As am I."

Apollo merely stared at me, his hand remained gripping my arm tightly and anger still swirling in his eyes. I was rather annoyed and with a surge of energy I made my skin unbearable to touch, far too cold for a God's touch let alone a humans.

Apollo scoffed and ripped his grasp from me, he rubbed the raw skin of his palm and glared at me with rage. "You dare-"

"I'm done fooling around. You should respect me. Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps I would make a poor enemy as well?" I suggested, my voice silky smooth and serious. Not an expression of emotion or feeling in my tone. I was cold and empty. I was anew.

"You-? You can't even control your powers!" Spat Apollo.

"I believe I recall you saying that someone who's unpredictable can prove to be a terrible enemy... either way, if you're going to throw a tantrum because I made you jealous than I'll take my leave. I have things I need to attend to." I replied gently.

"What's the matter with you?!" He growled. I could feel the raging warmth radiating off of him, but it was no match for my overwhelming coldness.

"I... I realized something. All of this foolishness has awoken something inside of me." I thought aloud. "You were right, I was foolish before."

He didn't seem satisfied with my words as he stood firmly. Though I didn't care. "You think you're all grown now don't you-!"

"I was getting so angry before, I think it might've encouraged my powers to present themselves. I can feel them and use them to my disposal now." I admitted. I explained everything as if he wasn't mad at me or the whole event never happened.

"Your powers are at your disposal you say?" Snarled a nearby voice,

Apollo and I's heads snapped towards the voice. Zeus was standing at the entrance of the room, Hera at his side with a curious expression. Zeus strode over to us followed by Hera.

"And what do you plan on doing with your powers?" Asked Zeus, distaste in his voice.

"Don't fret, I don't seek to destroy Olympus nor come in contact with other titans. Whatever powers stir inside me are pure." I assured.

Zeus eyes gleamed with something unknown, like he was in deep consideration. He had a deep hatred for titans, I had to earn his trust and he realizes that.

"You fools have been causing a deep stir in Olympus. I won't tolerate it any longer. Shiva, you've proven to be highly unpredictable and quite a detriment these past few years; you attacked Hermes with your powers, you plotted against one of the 12, and now you're arguing with my son right next to Pandora's box!" Said Zeus, his fists clenched at his sides with anger.

My eyes landed on the decorated box sitting neatly on the podium, the same box that drew me into the room in the first place.

"Your wife was apart of the plotting as well." I pointed out. My eyes glaring at Hera's deceptive ones.

"I don't know what she's talking about husband-" Sighed Hera But was interrupted by Zeus.

I now knew Hera wasn't to be trusted. So much for her being my adoptive mother...

"Oh shut it Hera, we both know you were more than likely involved." Groaned Zeus as he waved off his wife.

"She's highly unstable father." Said Apollo, his voice exaggerative and artificial.

"Don't even get me started on you Apollo. I have eyes and ears everywhere boy, I know you've been right in the middle of all this; stirring the pot along with Hera." Zeus's eyes landed on his son with accusation.

Apollo squeezed his mouth shut in shame.

Zeus's attention focused back on me, "I don't know wether to trust you or not Shiva. Therefore I must take action and do what's absolutely necessary until I make a permanent decision in the future." He looked towards his son, "And you my boy will face disciplinary action for the part you've played in all of this mess!"

Apollo opened his mouth to object but was silenced by Zeus.

"What decision...? What do you mean by taking action-" I started but as more questions left my mouth everything went black and next thing I knew I was falling.

I fell for what felt like hours, my flailing body zooming past clouds and dark night sky. Not even the stars could provide me comfort.

I fell with a loud crash as I slammed into a span of woods, twigs and leaves slapping against my back as my body hurled towards the ground. I screamed out and landed harshly on a pile of leaves.

I heard another nearby crash but it sounded more like they landed on solid ground rather than leaves. I groaned and slowly brushed the orange leaves out of my face, I achingly sat up and rubbed my burning eyes. As my vision cleared I saw tall oak trees, the moonlight beaming in rays through it's branches.

I heard a deep groan from nearby and saw a figure laying flat on the ground, their back towards the sky. They slowly pulled their face upwards and sat up. "Erm, hello?" I called out.

I couldn't make out their features as it was almost pitch black outside but I could tell who it was by their voice. "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" Yelled Apollo. He huffed and stood up, kicking a nearby rock. He started grabbing random sticks and breaking them aggressively in a tantrum.

"You need to manage your anger." I sighed and stood up as well. I moaned in pain as my back cramped from the fall. I'm surprised I survived such a fall in the first place.

"You're the one to talk!" Spat Apollo.

I ignored his remark, "Why do I feel pain? Something isn't right here..." I pondered.

"No shit! Shiva we're humans!" Apollo said through gritted teeth.

"Humans? As in man? As in a weakling?" I asked dumbfounded.

Apollo dusted dirt off his clothing, "Not entirely. Father was considerate this time around and left me some of my juice."

"Your What?"

"My god juice, you know? God Ju Ju, divine powers." Said Apollo sarcastically.

"So we're, what, half human, half gods?" I asked.

"Yes Shiva, we're Demi-gods. And let me tell you right here right now that you better watch your back-"
Before Apollo could finish his threat a heavy body followed by screaming slammed right into him from the sky with a loud thud. A large pile of dust formed around them as they fell into the dirt.

After a few moments the dust subsided and was followed by two pairs of coughing. Apollo's figure stood up as the other one remained on the ground dazed.

"Well well, would you look who decided to come along!" Snorted Apollo.

"I didn't decide shit!" The voice groaned.

The voice belonged to none other than Ares.

"It's seems like it's a delinquent family get together, except Shiva's the stupid adopted one!" Sneered Apollo.

"Shut it blondie! I ain't no delinquent." Growled Ares as he pulled himself up.

"Where are we?" I asked still confused and raging with questions. I couldn't help but be ignorant, I've been sheltered in Olympus for the entirety of my life.

"Earth dummy." Said Ares.

I felt excitement wash over me. Earth! I'm on earth! This is what it's like?! I've heard so much about it and have always been forbidden from visiting. Finally I'm here! These seemed more like a gift rather than a disciplinary action.

"Wipe that stupid grin off your face girl! We need to figure out how the get the hell out of here!" Spat Ares.

"There is no way to get out of here! We just have to wait till father's satisfied. We don't even know where we are-" started Apollo.

"Dad said something about camp before he hurled my ass down here." Added Ares.

Apollo pondered for a moment and then groaned in annoyance, "He probably meant Camp Half Blood... SERIOUSLY?!"

"Camp half blood... like in half god?" I asked.

"Yup. At least we're something. Don't know if I could tolerate bein human." Shrugged Ares.

I expected Ares to blow up on me for earlier, I didn't dare ask and took his neutrality as a gift.

"We should find this camp. I never thought I'd say this but I'm cold..." I admitted.

"Oh boo hoo." Mocked Apollo.

"I'm cold too sunshine boy, let's get moving before I bust a nut." Said Ares.

"Do you even know what that means..." Asked Apollo as we started to walk through the woods.

"Duh. The nut is your hollow ass skull and I'm gonna bust it with my fist." Snorted Ares.

"I don't want my nut busted..." I frowned.

"Nobodies busting their nut, let's just focus on getting to camp!" Said Apollo.

~

We spent hours walking through the woods, as we arrived to a large river the sun had already started to rise.

"It's right over this river," Said Apollo.

"But there's nothing?" I added.

Apollo rolled his eyes and ignored me, he started making his way through the river Ares And I following behind.

"There's no way in hell I'm swimming through this cold ass water!" Groaned Ares.

"Chill, were getting close. I'm sure they'll have blankies for you wrap up in buddy." Teased Apollo.

My head was swirling with different thoughts. Apollo and Ares probably hated me. My plan backfired and now I have both of them as enemies. I wanted to ask Ares if he wasn't angry but maybe he's so stupid he forgot.

The water started to reach our chests. I could feel the current pull against my feet and felt my chest tighten in fear. "This isn't gonna get any deeper is it?" I said trembling.

"It's a river, of course it is. We're not even halfway there!" Said Apollo.

Then it occurred to me... "I can't swim."

Both Apollo and Ares turned around to face me with different expressions. Apollo looked seriously annoyed and Ares looked amused. "You can't swim? How the hell-" started Ares.

"Guess you'll have to drown." Said Apollo shrugging.

I narrowed my eyes at him and felt a foreign feeling of anger. "Yeah well you can freeze!" I retorted.

And with a surge of power, not nearly as powerful as it had been back on Olympus, I began to freeze a layer over the water.

Apollo and Ares started to look around them panicking.

"Hey now! He said that, I have no part in this!" Whined Ares.

"Stop it!" Growled Apollo.

I scoffed and started to pull my body onto a thicker piece of ice on the surface of the water. Quickly the ice thickened completely covering the surface of the once powerful river. Apollo and Ares both frozen in place.

Ares struggled against the ice trying to use his brute strength to break through. I took advantage of their current states, "Let's make a deal!" I said clapping my hands together.

"Anything to get me hell out of here!" Said Ares.

"How about we put our differences in the past, pretend whatever happened up there didn't happen so we can focus on getting back home." I said with a wicked grin.

"I'm down! Just let me out of here!" Said Ares as he continued struggling in the iced water.

"Like hell!! I never forget!" Spat Apollo.

I raised an eyebrow at him and with a flick of my hand I released Ares. I reached down and gripped his arm helping him on the surface of the ice. Apollo remained buried in it with a scowl on his face.

"Good luck then." I said shrugging.

"Yeah! Good luck sunshine boy!" Chuckled Ares.

Apollo smirked at Ares' comment, "You're right. I am sunshine boy..."

To my surprise the ice surrounding him started to melt, the sun in the sky now blazing with heat. I scoffed and turned on my heel. I started walking towards the island and Ares stumbled to catch up to me. When I looked back Apollo had climbed onto the ice with a mischievous grin.

With the sun now illuminating the sky I could make out their features. We all looked the same apart from our clothing. Apollo retained his wavy golden hair, bright eyes, and tanned gold skin. Ares has his tousled brown hair; now wet, deep brown eyes, and chiseled jawline. Me on the other hand looked different... I looked towards my figure, I was no longer pure white and my hair wasn't the same color either. My skin had pigment, a golden undertone yet still fair. My hair was a light shade of blonde and I couldn't even make out what my eyes looked like.

We all wore modernized clothing, Ares wore a pair of distressed black skinny jeans and a red hoodie. Apollo was dressed in a simple white t shirt and like Ares, black skinny jeans. I was wearing a simple pair of tennis shoes, shorts, and a grey crew t shirt. "Why are we dressed like this?" I asked gesturing towards my clothes.

"We can't just walk around in our Greek battle armor girl." Ares pointed out.

Apollo caught up and we crossed the river. As our foots stepped upon the rocks of beach everything changed in a flash. Hundreds of people stood within the woods watching us curiously, some of their faces painted with amusement. A man like creature stood in front of them as if he were their leader, the upper half of his body was a male human while the bottom half belonged to a horse. Then it occurred to me...

He was a centaur.

I looked at him with amazement. "Y-you're a centaur! You like to party and stuff?!" I Exclaimed with interest.

I thought back to that time Apollo told me about centaurs when we looked at that statue in Olympus.

The people, most of them children, giggled at my remark and the centaur sighed.

Apollo rolled his eyes and turned his attention to him, a smile spread across his face. "Chiron, my dearest friend!" Beamed Apollo.

I felt a blush crept over my cheeks. "No, Chiron isn't like the rest of them. He's very mature and intelligent." Apollo's words from Olympus rang in my mind. So this was Chiron, the centaur Apollo raised...

I wanted to apologize but I caught my tongue, I didn't want to make things worse.

"What's the meaning of this? Is something wrong?" Asked Chiron as he looked from Apollo, to Ares, and to me. He likely didn't even know who I was.

Apollo sighed, "We've been sent down here as punishment."

Chiron nodded as he understood, this must be a common occurrence.

"Welcome to the club." Said a familiar voice as they walked towards us from the wood. Dionysus strode towards us dressed in a purple pant suit, his curly hair greasy with hair gel was combed over his head, and his face was painted with disinterest.

"Ah Dionysus, you likely have a better understanding with all of this. I'll leave you with them then." Nodded Chiron.

He looked towards Ares and I, "You must be Ares, you look like an Ares, and you... hmm..." he scanned me up and down trying to guess who exactly I was.

"Athena... maybe even Aphrodite?" Chiron stammered.

I blushed profusely at the Aphrodite comment. Ares burst into laughter, "Her?! Aphrodite!! Pfft... no way. Aphrodite wouldn't let a single strand of hair stick out of place." Ares gestured towards my wild wet hair.

I glared at him and chilled his soaked hair. Ice formed on his strands of hair turning the tips white. "Hey!"

"Then who exactly are you?" Asked Chiron.

I swallowed hard, "I'm Shiva, a Titaness."

Low chatters and gasps sounded from the crowds of kids standing in the woods. Chiron sighed and looked me deeply in the eyes, he was determining wether or not I was a threat. Surely I wasn't if Apollo and Ares strolled around with me without trying to kill me.

"Very well... it's nice to meet you Shiva. Go ahead Dionysus, show them around and so on." Said Chiron. With a small bow he turned around and galloped off, he whistled for the kids to follow. They hesitated and started to follow, ever so often looking over their shoulder towards us.

Dionysus sighed and waved us to come closer. We stepped towards him, "Come with me. Let's have a chat."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.1K 14
The Giant war is over and that means peace at last, right? Wrong. Percy comes home one day to find 9 Olympian gods in his living room. Why, you may...
436 53 13
There was a time when Antheia feared death above all else. After all, what else did a goddess have to fear? However, after thousands of years, she k...
1K 72 15
"And so, we called you here to propose an offer.." Jaemin shifted in his seat, a subtle quirk in his brow, and a shine of unreadable concentration in...
68.9K 1.2K 45
thank you for 61k reads 🙏 "I dare you to ask Poseidon out." That was too much for Athena. But if she doesn't do it... eternal annoyance from Aphro...