Spain X Reader X Romano || Sc...

By toroshi-kun

"I thought you are the one for me." "There's nobody better than you." This story contain An Angsty Love Trian... More

Chapter 0 - P R O L O G U E
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5 - Alfred and Iggy
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - He decided
Chapter 24 - He is pitiful
Chapter 25 - She thinks they are foolish
Chapter 26 - Why him?
Chapter 27 - She confessed
Chapter 28 - He's not backing down
Chapter 29 - New feelings
Chapter 30 - She's trying
Chapter 31 - Fellow big bruder
Chapter 32 - It's over
Chapter 33 - Front porch
Chapter 34 - Bonds
Chapter 35 - LEGO BLOCKS
Chapter 36 - Gun
Chapter 37 - She got him
Chapter 38 - He is screwd
Chapter 40 - He is thankful
Chapter 41 - Strong back
Chapter 42 - Ti amo
Last Chapter - Lovino's route
Last Chapter - Antonio's Route
CREDITS
Y/N Vargas

Chapter 39 - They know where

148 7 6
By toroshi-kun

"Que...?"

"Mi fratello, Y/N... th-they.. I don't know.. fratello was acting really weird! And then there's someone barge into the house.. I escape but Y/N  and fratello still--" Feliciano sobs, he clutched to Ludwig arms for support.

Natalya looked suprised, while Lili seems to be on the verge of crying. She covered her mouth with her hand and lean to the belarousian girl beside her. Arthur widen his emerald orbs mouth agape when Alfred lost his stance.

"H-hey calm down! We get it you want to go to them but not in that state Antonio--" Gilbert was holding Antonio who were strugling to get up.

"I h-have too... I have too--!"

Is it them?? Was those men targeting Lovi? Did he know any of it?! Since when?!

"I'll go check on their house, bruder you stay here with him." Ludwig said, standing up to grab his jacket. Gilbert nodded, still holding Antonio.

"Please.. if something happen with those two I..." Ludwig glance to the spaniard who weakly pleading, only to grunt and look away.

"H-hey! I'm coming too!" Alfred rushed to Ludwig side who only nodded his head.

"Me too." All eyes went to Natalya figure who walked casually to Ludwig. The german boy clear his throat and nodded to his brother, taking his leave.

"Iggy, you stay here too!"

"Pardon?!"

"Stay safe!"

The room once again fall into a deadly silence. Gilbert, Lili, Antonio and Arthur just sat there, worried washed over them.

"Tsk, that git dare to make me stay here.." The brit crossed his arms and sighed. It's the first time that  that brat want to do something for himself...

A beep of a ringtone startled them. It was coming from Arthur's phone. He opened his phone angrily but soon widen his eyes, there was one single message from you.

_________________________________________

"Something must have happened here ..." Ludwig and the others arrived at the mansion. They searched everywhere but only to find scattered items. It's like a wreck here.

"This is Y/N's phone.." Natalya called out to Ludwig and Alfred, the three of them scan the broken device, examining it for any clue but to no avail.

And then an obnoxious loud ringtone of Amerika Marukaitte chikyuu resonates. Ludwig and Natalya jump in suprise, while Alfred casually pulled out his phone.

"Hey iggy," Alfred had put the call on speaker so the rest could hear.

"Did you find them? I recieve a text from Y/N, I tried to call her but,"

"You wouldn't have her answer Iggy, because Y/N's phone is here, broken to pieces." Ludwig put his hand on his chin, thinking hard.

"When did you recieve it?" Ludwig asked, coming closer to the phone.

"It's about 15 minutes since you guys left. It reads 'lego blocks'--"

"LEGO BLOCKS?!" Alfred yelled, making Ludwig and Natalya cover their ears in pain.

"15 minutes? That means they left this place not long ago." Natalya said.

"Ja, but if only we have a clue to where they were taken..." Ludwig sighed, frustrated.

"W-we have c-c-clue right here..." a voice above whisper said. The three look for the source of voice only to found Matthew and his polar bear near your broken phone. Ludwig and Alfred scream, they jumped a shiver when down their spine.

"S-s-s-s-since when?!" Alfred shout. The canadian boy stood up and rub his cheek shyly. "Since we left home to go to the hospital... I guess you didn't notice brother..."

"Is there really any clue here?" Ludwig asked, composing himself from the previous heart attack. Mattew purple orbs turn from the shy gaze to more serious ones.

"Yes, it's the phone. If it got stomped, it must have a strong scent both from Y/N and the kidnapper." A bulb of lamp must have appeared on his mind as Ludwig widen his excentric blue hues.

"Thats right, we need dogs! Jou collect Y/N's phone! I'll fetch my dogs real quick!"

Natalya search for a plastic bag and put your phone in it.

Alfred who still on his phone, typing something.

"I have to make a quick call."

"Hello Iggy?? can you tell the hospital we need... Yes, yes, one doctor and probably several nurses, I have sent 2 helicopters to get there, there is no time, I just prepared what might be needed. okay thanks!"

Lego blocks.

Ludwig finally back, gasping for air. In his hand are lashes conected to two giant german sheperd.

"Let's go."

_________________________________________

"I'm going to the front desk for awhile.." Arthur said while putting his phone in his pocket.

"Is there something wrong?" Lili timidly asks. Next to him was Feliciano who was now a little calm.

"No, it's just that Alfred is asking for some ... just in case. Two helicopters are heading here." Anxious Lili nodded her head.

"Ah, zhat boy sure as hell rich.." Gilbert mumbled, hands on the back of his head. Antonio was still as silent as ever, making Gilbert frown.

"Hey, can we tag along on that heli?" Arthur halt in his track and look at Gilbert in question. Gilbert only grin with his eyes closed, pointing his finger to Antonio. "He's too stubborn to handle thats vhy,"

"T-then me too please!" Lili raised her hand, new determination in her gaze. Not long after, Feliciano wake up too. "Take me too!!"

Rubbing the brindge of his nose, Arthur sighed and then smirked. "Heh, I don't see why not?"

_________________________________________

Ludwig, with Natalya, Alfred and Matthew hid behind a pile of wooden crates, scanning the situation.

Ludwig's dogs took them to a quiet dock. On that dock, there is an old building like a former warehouse that connected to a large house next to it.

"Wow, this feeling of going to the last boss castle. Do you feel it?! Or is it just me??" Alfred kept rumbling on how the situation looks like an action movie.

"Shut up!" Natalya shushed him, rolling her eyes.

"Something doesn't feel right about this place..." Ludwig mumbled, the house didn't have any doors to lead them in. Only windows with bars.

"Probably, we should pass the warehouse to go inside the house..."

"SWAT will be here in 20 minutes.." It was a mumbled from Alfred, but it still shocked Ludwig and Natalya.

"WAIT WHAT?"

But then they heard noises from inside the house, noises and gunshoots. Their curious eyes found you and Lovino who were running while avoiding some men who tried to stop.

"IT'S THEM! LETS GO!" At Ludwig's order, three plus one polar bear and two dogs stormed into the warehouse.

Kicking the gates, they were greeted by bunch of bulgars. They have weapons, gun, baseball bat and many more.

"Keh, thats no problem for me.." Natalya ready her knives and lung foward. Eliminating a quarter of them. Ludwig sweatdrop while Alfred was laughing his ass off.

"Dude, we can let her have fun by herself right?" Alfred tilt his head to Ludwig and Matthew while cracking his fist. Ludwig smirked and massage his shoulder.

"Ja, jou're right."

And then they lunged foward. Alfred and Ludwig was experienced with combat they have no difficulties using their fist and handling the bulgars with weapon.

Meanwhile, Matthew were fighting with a stick he picked on the floor. He swing it as if he were playing hookey. Kumajirou with two Ludwig's dogs attacked some of them.

A few of them escape and goes inside the house.

"Well, I guess there is no use in calling the SWAT team here." Alfred grinned hearing sounds of helicopters outside and light shone everywhere.

It was their victory in only a minute.

Alfred kicked the door open and then he saw you and Lovino, laying on the floor holding your stomach.

"Heh, you're too slow," You smirked looking at Alfred face who return the smirk to you.

"Sorry for the wait dudette!"

_________________________________________

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 316 18
Ever wanted to be a prince? Love Hetalia? Favorite character Romano? Read this story!! Random events, love! (No Lemons until furthur notice) You're...
79.4K 1.9K 28
China, America, and Russia constantly argue during world meetings, they just dont agree with each other. They always poke fun at one another. Sometim...
14.3K 652 40
I never thought I could fall in love with someone like him, I never thought I can love another after my previous Boyfriend made me feel worthless, an...
6.4K 146 9
Italy,a innocent country with a sweet smile on his face,he has his eyes on a beautiful country,like you! If one of them touch you or talk to you or i...