Surrender: The Flash (2)

Bởi Book_Lover_37

"What made you change your mind?" "I just realized I have to stop thinking about the future and live in the m... Xem Thêm

About/Disclaimer/Cast
Season One Recap
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
8.1.0
8.1.1
8.1.2
8.1.3
8.1.4
8.1.5
8.2.0
8.2.1
8.2.2
8.2.3
8.2.4
9.0
9.1
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
10.0
10.1
10.2
11.0
11.1
12.0
12.1
12.2
12.3
13.0
13.1
13.2
13.3
13.4
13.5
14.0
14.1
14.2
14.3
14.4
15.0
15.1
15.2
15.3
15.4
16.0
16.1
16.2
16.3
16.4
17.0
17.1
17.2
17.3
17.4
17.5
18.0
18.1
18.2
18.3
18.4
19.0
19.1
19.2
19.3
20.0
20.1
20.2
21.0
21.1
21.2
21.3
22.0
22.1
22.2
22.3
23.0
23.1
23.2
23.3
23.4
That's a Wrap!

11.2

1K 32 1
Bởi Book_Lover_37

11.2 killing cisco

"Bye, Felicia," I hear Cisco say as I make my way down to the pipeline. We pass each other but don't say anything. I approach Thawne as he smiles.

"And who are you?" He asks.

"No one important," I answer.

"Oh, I doubt that," He says. "What do you want?"

"Do you have a family?" I ask.

"How is this relevant?" He asks.

"Ok, don't answer. If you had a family, would you abandon them?" I ask. "Just to win this stupid rivalry you're a part of?"

"It's not stupid," He says. "And I would do anything to beat the Flash."

"So you kill your kid if it meant beating the Flash?" I ask.

"I don't know," He answers. "I've don't need to worry about that, and I never will. I don't want kids."

I scoff and nod. "I'd suggest reading a parenting book before you take another trip to the past," I say not-so-subtly and then leave.

🔥⚡️

Cisco is seizing as we are holding him down against a medical bed. "What's happening?" Barry asks, speeding in.

"He's experiencing an uncontrollable amount of electrical energy in his brain, putting him in a prolonged state of chronic seizing," Caitlin explains

"What? Can you stop it?" Barry asks.

"I don't know."

"Hold him down!" Caitlin says.

"We're trying!" Joe yells. Me and Joe are holding Cisco on one side while Wells and Barry are in the other.

"Sedate him, Snow, now!" Harry says.

Caitlin gives Cisco something as he starts calming down. "Finally," Joe says.

Suddenly Cisco phases into the medical bead and we all slide backwards.

"What the...?" Joe says.

"What was that?" Barry asks.

"What's going on? Where the hell am I?" Cisco's voice yells.

"Cisco!"

"It's the time line," Harry says as I understand.

"What? What are you talking about?" Barry asks.

"When you... when you captured Reverse-Flash, we ruptured the time line," I say in realization. "That's what this... All the blood and the seizures and that and all... Cisco is being affected to... to... By the changes to the time line."

"The changes to the past or the changes to the present... This is what this is," Harry adds. "We need to do something. We need to do it fast."

"Like what?" Joe asks.

"We need to restore the time line. Barry, you need to get Reverse-Flash and send him back to the future as quickly as possible," Harry says.

"What? Are you... I just caught him! You want me to let him go?" Barry asks.

"Keeping him here is killing Cisco!" Harry yells.

"Barry, if this is the only way we can save him, you got to do it! You gotta let go of Thawne!" Joe says.

"Barry, please," I beg.

"I can't. Okay, all right, look. I destroyed the tachyon drive in the speed machine. There's no way it'll reach a speed necessary to send him back home," Barry says.

"You can," Harry says.

"What?"

"Your speed coupled with Thawne's speed, that'll be enough to catapult him through the time continuum. You can do it," Harry explains.

"All right. All right. Let's do it. Let's do it."

🔥⚡️

We wait with Cisco as Barry goes to send Thawne home. Soon, we watch as Cisco starts calming down, settling down. "He did it."

Barry then runs in. "He's gonna be okay," Caitlin says.

🔥⚡️

"Okay. Um... My head feels like it's in a vise," Cisco says waking up. "What happened?"

"I think you vibed one too many dimensions," Harry says.

"Maybe I should stop doing that," Cisco says making Joe laugh and me smile.

"Yeah, he's gonna be fine," Joe says.

"How did you, um... get the vibing to stop?" Cisco asks.

"We- We sent Thawne back to his time," I say.

"You let him go?" He asks.

"I couldn't let him take another person I cared about," Barry answers.

"Thank you," Cisco yells him.

"Of course."

"Okay, I think I need a Big Belly burger," Harry asks. "Anyone?"

"I'm good, thank you," Barry says.

Harry looks at me a brow raised. "Your regular?"

"Yeah. Thank you," I respond.

"Yeah, no pickles," Joe says.

"Two triple triples, please," Cisco says.

"You got money?"

"Rest up, all right?" Barry says.

"We'll be out here."

🔥⚡️

"I didn't know Harry knows your preferred burger," Barry asks with a smile.

I swallow my food and look at him. "We grabbed a bite a few days ago," I say.

"It's okay to think like it's him. To want it to be him," Barry says.

"I know," I say. "But I know it's not, and I- I'm okay with it."

"Are you sure?" He asks me, and I nod. I see his eyes scan over my face and nod. It then goes to my hamburger.

"You sure you don't want a bite?" I ask him, holding it up.

He sighs and then moves closer to me. "No I... Yeah," He finally says. I chuckle and move it up to him, as he takes a bite out of it.

"So I heard Patty left," I mention.

"Yeah," He says nodding. "She wants into the CSI division. I'm really excited for her. She'll love it."

"I bet," I say with a small chuckle.

Soon, we both finish the burger together and I see a drip of ketchup in the corner of his lips. I lean forward and lick the ketchup off of him, feeling him freeze at the unexpected contact.

I pull away with a smirk and lick my lips looking at him. He chuckles and soon, his arms are around my waist, pulling me against him. I squeal and put my hands on his chest, his eyes staring into mine.

We smile at each other and then he starts feathering kisses on my shoulder, moving up to my neck as well. I tilt my head, giving him more access as we hold each other tighter. He then pulls away and I whimper at the loss of his warmth. Instead, he kisses me hungrily as he slowly lowers me onto the couch.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

186K 3.7K 25
♡ Season 1 of The Flash ♡ Barry Allen Fanfiction ⚠ I do not own The flash or any character except my Oc Varity all credit goes to CW⚠ Varity Wells t...
85.9K 2.4K 85
After helping Supergirl defeat Non and Mydrid, Barry finds out a troubling secret back in Central City. There's meta humans running around causing tr...
296K 7.8K 94
"I left Starling to stop being a vigilante." "Then don't be a vigilante, be a hero." Olivia Theresa Wells. Former member of the League of Assassins...
64K 2K 86
After defeating Eobard Thawne, The Flash is recognized as a hero in Central City after saving the city, only to face a new threat from a parallel uni...