Merciful - TVD [2]

By arios2004

"Some women fear the fire. Some women simply become it." TVD - Seasons 3 + 4 More

CAST
EPIGRAPH
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
SEASON FOUR
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

14

6.5K 197 152
By arios2004

FLASHBACK
1225

Four months had passed since Mallory had found out about Kol in the worst way possible. Since then, they had made up and Kol had explained to Mallory what it was like to be a vampire. One month after making up, Kol was forced to leave with his three siblings for a short while and now, he was finally back.

Mallory stood near the castle gates, a smile on her face when she saw Kol arrive. Once he stepped out of the carriage, Mallory ran over to him, embracing him, "You came back to me. I thought you were gone." She told him quietly, a smile on her face.

"Three months is not a long time, love," He reminded her, not realizing that time went by different for someone like him. He was immortal, he didn't age. Mallory was not, she was human. He wondered, what would happen if he were to change that?

Without anyone seeing, Kol and Mallory snuck back to Mallory's room. Once entering, Kol closed the bedroom door by pushing Mallory's back against it.

Mallory, not caring for the consequences, began to help Kol take off his clothes. Kol frowned in confusion, realizing what she was doing, "What are you doing?" He questioned her concerned, "I thought you said we couldn't. You said you were saving--" Before he could finish his sentence, Mallory cut him off with a passionate kiss.

"I don't care about any of that anymore," She responded quietly, staring intently into Kol's dark brown eyes, "You have changed how I see myself in ten years. As of this moment, I have no clue what is in store for me in the future. What I do know is..." She trailed off, becoming even quieter, "I want you. All of you."

Kol couldn't help but smile at Mallory as she continued to assist him in taking off his clothes. Once he had on nothing but pants, Kol turned Mallory's body around that her back was pressed against his bare chest. He lightly grabbed Mallory's jaw, tilting her head to the side so that he had access to her neck. He leaned his head down, placing kisses down her neck until he couldn't go any further because of her dress.

He unbuttoned the front part of her dress, pulling it off of her, leaving her in just a corset. He kissed her shoulder a few times, causing Mallory to let out a shaky breath, not even realizing that Kol was having a bit of a struggle keeping in control. The veins began to appear under his eyes and his fangs grew. Thankfully, Mallory's back was facing him so she couldn't see his face. He took a deep breath before moving away from her neck. He knelt on the ground in back of her, beginning to untie her corset strings.

"I thought about you every night while I forced to be away from you," Kol confessed in a voice just above a whisper.

Once he finished untieing the strings, he slowly started to stand back up. He placed a kiss just above her corset before trailing kisses up her back until he stopped at her neck. Mallory turned her head to the side, their lips brushing against each other, but not touching fully just yet, "I thought I'd never get to tell you those three words. The words I haven't able to say to you."

Their lips brief touched before Mallory finally turned to face him. Once they were facing each other, Kol placed one of his hands on the side of her face, both of them staring intently into each other's eyes, "I love you." He confessed to her in a voice just above a whisper.

Mallory smiled slightly, "I love you, too, Kol Mikaelson." She whispered to him softly.

Kol smiled back at her, leading Mallory to her bed. Once they were right in front of her bed, Kol lifted Mallory up, gently setting her down on the bed before he hovered over her, their lips connecting once more.

Kol pulled away after a long while, beginning to speak up, "Tell me when you want me to stop." He reminded her and Mallory nodded.

_____

PRESENT TIME
MYSTIC FALLS

At the Salvatore House, Damon got out of the shower and walked into his bedroom, whistling happily. Mallory and Stefan were standing in the doorway, waiting for him.

"Good morning," Damon greeted his two younger siblings in a cheery mood.

"You're late," Stefan responded, leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed, "The three of us were supposed to meet Bonnie at the witch house in ten minutes."

"Relax, brother," Damon assured his younger brother, "You don't want your hair to fall out."

"Would you hurry up?" Stefan complained in an annoyed tone, "We have work to do. You know, Klaus isn't gonna spontaneously self-destruct."

Mallory raised a brow at Damon, noticing the large smile on his face, "Why are you all happy and cheery?" She questioned him.

"No reason," He replied, immediately removing the smile on his face, "Be with you two in a minute."

While Stefan walked out of the room and went downstairs, Mallory made her way closer to Damon, "There's only one valid reason as to why you're so cheery."

"And what's that?" Damon jokingly questioned her as he grabbed some clothes to wear from his drawers.

"You and Elena kissed," She stated, causing Damon's eyes to widen in shock as he turned to face her, "Is it true?"

Damon's silence gave Mallory her answer, which caused her to sigh dramatically, "Great. Just great," She muttered under her breath, just before leaving Damon's room.

____

After Damon had gotten dressed, the Salvatore sibling trio left the Boarding House and headed to the Witch House.

The three vampires were walking up to the house when Stefan finally decided to speak up, "You didn't say anything to Elena about the coffins, right?" Stefan asked Damon in concern.

"No, I said I wouldn't," Damon replied without hesitation.

"I know what you said," Stefan replied in an annoyed tone, causing Mallory to turn to him with a confused look on her face.

"Why the hell are you asking him then?" She questioned her elder brother confused.

"Because protecting the location of Klaus's family is my number one priority right now. And the fewer people who know, the better." Stefan replied and Mallory, who wasn't listening to him, heard footsteps of an unknown person from afar.

Damon and Stefan immediately turned to Mallory as she stopped walking and soon followed in her footsteps, "What is it?" Damon asked Mallory concerned.

"Someone's here," She whispered to the duo softly, just before vamp speeding away from them.

One of Klaus' hybrids walked out of the house and ran into Stefan. The hybrid vamped out, but before he could bite Stefan, Mallory appeared. While standing behind the hybrid, Mallory used her left hand to chop off the Hybrid's head.

  After his head was dislocated from his body, the hybrid's body dropped to the ground, causing Mallory to let out a large dramatic sigh, "You know, these hybrids are really getting on my nerves," She commented, "Tyler included. Today, my birthday wish will be to see them all gone."

Stefan frowned, turning to Damon, who was walking over, "What is she talking about?"

"Oh, Stef," Damon mockingly commented, "You forgot your own sister's birthday? What a monster."

Mallory smiled, shaking her head before walking away from the duo.

_____

That morning, in the Mystic Falls High parking lot, Mallory sat with Caroline in the blonde vampire's car. The two girls were both down in the dumps, Mallory was just better at hiding it.

On the car ride there, it was a shock to both of them to find out they had the same exact birthday, "I know how you feel, you know," Mallory spoke up, causing Caroline to turn to her, "I'm an eight-hundred-year-old vampire stuck in a fifteen-year-old's body. I can't even get into a bar without having to compel everyone. Anyone who doesn't know who I am treats me like I'm a little kid. I never even learned to drive because I look too young."

"But you've had eight hundred years to get used to it, Mal," Caroline admitted quietly, "This is my first birthday as a vampire. I was seventeen when I was turned, which means I can never actually become eighteen."

Just Mallory was about to respond, Caroline spoke up, "Looks like someone's waiting for you," She commented, causing Mallory to turn her head to see that Caroline was referring to Tyler, who stood about forty feet away from Caroline's car, his eyes locked on Mallory, "Go talk to him."

"But we made a promise that we would stick by each other the whole day to make the day easier," Mallory complained.

"It's fine," Carolie told her quietly, "I'll see you after."

Mallory opened her mouth to argue in protest, but Caroline was quick to stop her, "Mallory, go," She demanded in a low tone, causing Mallory to let out a large sigh.

Mallory gave Carolie a hesitant look before finally getting out of the car. She glanced at her once more before walking toward Tyler, who was also making his way toward her.

Suddenly feeling as though talking to Tyler was too much, Mallory began to walk away from him, "I'm sorry. I can't do this right now," She told him quickly.

"I know you're upset but--" Tyler began to tell Mallory, trying to stop her from leaving.

"Upset?" Mallory questioned, letting out a humorless laugh before glaring at Tyler, "You almost got Jeremy killed, Tyler! And before you even ask me to try and understand, or to support you, can you at least tell me what the hell you're planning to do about your stupid sire-bond to Klaus?"

"There is nothing that I can do about it, Mallory! Don't you understand that?" He snapped at her, "That's the whole point of it," He paused, letting out a sigh, "I really thought you were the one who would stay with me no matter what, unlike everyone else, who just leaves. But I guess I was wrong."

"Ty, I--" Mallory began to tell him, a sad look on her face.

"I just wanted you to know that I understand why you can't be with me. And even though I want nothing more than to put you first, before anyone, I can't. I'll never be able to either. And I'm sorry for that." He apologized, sharing the same saddened look as Mallory, "I'm so sorry. I just want you to know that."

"I'm sorry too." She whispered to him softly, only to watch as Tyler grabbed her hand, placing a small drawstring bag in it.

"Happy birthday, Mal," He whispered, placing a quick kiss to her cheek. He looked as if he was trying his hardest not to cry as he walked away from her, Mallory seeing to be trying to do that same.

Mallory took a deep breath, just before opening to a small bag to find a necklace and note. She grabbed the note first, opening it up to find that it read, "I remember you telling me that you had once known Emily Bronte, the author of one of your favorite books, Withering Heights, personally. You told me your favorite quote, probably thinking that I wouldn't remember, but I did. I thought about that quote when I got you this gift."

Mallory lifted up the silver necklace that had a heart pendant on the end of it. She turned the heart around to find that it had her favorite quote written on it: "He's more myself I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."

Mallory's eyes filled with tears and she quickly wiped them, placing the note and the necklace in her pocket before walking in the opposite direction of the school entrance doors. There was no way she could deal with school. Knowing her, someone would do something to piss her off and she would tear out their throat in front of everyone.

______

Later on that day, Caroline walked into her house alongside Mallory, both of which placed their bags down her.

"Wait," Mallory suddenly spoke up, grabbing Caroline by the arm before she could walk into the other room, "Do you hear that?"

All of a sudden Elena, Matt, and Bonnie jumped out with balloons, party hats, and a sign, yelling out surprise as they did so.

Mallory frowned when she saw that the sign read, "Happy Birthday Caroline and Mallory!"

She knew for a fact she was going to get revenge on Damon for telling everyone about her birthday.

"Happy birthday!" Matt told the two girl happily, causing Caroline and Mallory to share a look with each other, clearly shocked.

"What are you guys doing here?" Caroline questioned her friends, not looking happy about the surprise.

"Well the two of you blew off school together and missed our works of birthday art, so..." Elena trailed off, both she and Bonnie taking off their party hats before placing them on Mallory and Caroline's head, "We figured you'd both be coming back here sooner or later."

"Change into warmer clothes, we are going to the Falls," Bonnie insisted, "S'mores, campfire..." She trailed off, allowing Elena to finish for her.

"Cake!" Elena happily said.

"Like when we were little." Bonnie added in.

"Except for the tequila!" Matt commented, holding up a bottle of tequila.

"And we also have another birthday to celebrate," Elena added in, placing a hand on Mallory's shoulder, "And a little birdy told me that you've never had a birthday celebration before since turning into a vampire."

"I'm gonna kill him," Mallory muttered under her breath, knowing that Damon was the "Birdy" Elena spoke of.

"Thanks, guys. Really, um, I'm just not feeling my birthday this year," Caroline informed her friends, trying to sound as nice as possible about it, "Mal and I thought we'd just stay in and eat pizza or something."

"I'm sorry, what?" Bonnie questioned in concerned, "You've already claimed your birthday as everyone's favorite day of the year."

"Yeah, and now, it's just a reminder that technically, I'm dead," Caroline responded, letting out a sigh, "Look, I didn't even like 17. And the only point to being 17 is to get to 18. It's a filler year; I'm stuck in a filler year."

"You're not stuck, Caroline," Elena argued.

"Yeah I am, but it's okay. You know, it's all good, I'll be fine. But I just need some time to wallow in it," Caroline explained, gesturing to Mallory, "Over the years, Mallory has learned to get over the fact that she's stuck in a fifteen-year-old's body. And as my birthday twin, she's going to teach me to do the same."

"And I just thought of the best idea," Mallory suddenly spoke up, causing the group to turn to her, "Screw staying in all night. We're going to the cemetary. And the rest of you are coming with us."

The group was confused about Mallory's order, but decided to not question her. Soon enough, the whole group left Caroline's house and headed to the cemetery.

AN: OKAY THESE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS HAVE ME FEELING MIXED FEELINGS! THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT PEOPLE IM SHIPPING MALLORY WITH

- Tyler (ofc)
- Kol
- Caroline (i already have ideas for this one in the future😉😉)
- AND SURPRISINGLY, EVEN KLAUS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 955 30
in which they learn how to love again THANKSSS FOR 19k!!!!!! TVD- Seasons 3/4 TO- Season 1 #1 Damon #1 TVDU #1 thevampirediares #1 Lorena #1 TVD #1...
45K 1.4K 44
The Vampire Diaries Season One to Season Four The Originals Season One to TBD Kol Mikaelson x OC