The Alpha and the Rogue

By RainbowBacon1234

13 year old Kenzie is moving the North Carolina but she doesn't know what and why. Nor does she know the fami... More

Chapter 1 Kenzie
Chapter 2 Gracie
Chapter 3 Kenzie
Chapter 4 Carson
Chapter 5 Kenzie
Chapter 6 Gracie
Chapter 8 Kenzie
Chapter 9 Gracie
Chapter 10 Carson
Chapter 11 Kenzie

Chapter 7 Kenzie

65 2 0
By RainbowBacon1234

Where is Gracie she's been gone for so long. I decide to leave my bedroom and roam the castle it's huge. I go to the front and I see the door open and I see Gracie and TIM I start taking off when I hear Gracie yell "it's ok Kenzie let him explain," I stopped running and let Tim explain. "So your parents are the psychopaths," I asked him "yep and i decided to come with Gracie here to explain to tell you everything it fine just not to let my parents know." I see Carson right behind them "who is this," "this is Tim my mate," Gracie admitted "MATE," carson and I both said at the first time. Wait Tim and Gracie are mates unbelievable. Just then the door slams open and revels a boy "oh Carson your mate is here how sweet is that well now it's time for her to see a new side BOYS GET THAT GIRL," Gracie and I both run up the stairs to the top of the tower while the boys guard the entrance. We get to the tower I lock and board up all the windows while Gracie locks the door and I board it up three times it's a supply room so we got the stuff we need just then I get a text from Carson saying "there on there way up are you safe," i text back with "yes we are." Gracie gets a text message from Tim saying "there almost to the tower hide," Gracie and I hide I find a can of Fer-Breeze and start spraying all over myself Gracie does same with the same scent cause the room smelled like Fer-breeze when we got here. A couple hours later I hear "are they in there," "all I can smell is air freshener," the voices get soft but then I hear a yell "YOU WIN THIS TIME CARSON BUT I WILL GET YOUR MATE IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO," me and Gracie come out hiding I see John there we follow him downstairs to my room John locks me in and I'm alone again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4M 370K 67
‶Your little mate, what is she like?″ ‶She's wild, but all the best flowers are.″ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...
6.2M 148K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
1.8M 55.4K 51
When Orla gets into the Private Lupus University, she meets people who may not be people at all. As she learns to navigate a new world of supernatura...
3.3M 72.8K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...