Miss Lovato (TeacherxStudent)

By demistalents

"My name is Miss Lovato. You can call me Demi." More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapted 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 20

4.8K 132 24
By demistalents

Julie's POV:

"Come in." She said and I did what I was told to do.

"Demi, what's all this?" I asked her. "Lay on top of me." She sternly said so then again, I did what I was told to do.

"I thought you didn't want this anymore." I said but she softly kissed me. "Shh." She said.

I bet you can guess what happened after this. Well, I'm not going into details, you can use your own fantasy.

After like an hour I went back to my place.

"Where were you?!" Jay asked. "I was at Demi's, sorry."

"I thought she didn't want this anymore?" Jay said with a confused facial expression.

"So did I." I sighed but smiled.

I honestly don't really know how to feel about everything right now. First, she wants to end everything. Then we apparently have drunk sex. Last but not least, she called me to have a serious conversation but that ended up in having sex again. I just don't understand.

"Good morning." Alissa and Camilla both said in common. "Morning. Did you sleep well?" I smiled at them and they nodded.

"What are we going to do today?" Jay suddenly asked.

"How about... taking the girls to town?" I suggested. "Yes!" Alissa yelled in excitement. "Sure." Jay smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Okay everyone, eat your breakfast, make sure you look fantastic and meet me downstairs in an hour!" I said and walked upstairs to change.

I quickly changed into some jeans and a simple T-shirt and then went to Demi's.

I knocked on the door and soon enough she opened it.

"I see you can't get enough of me." She smirked and let me in. "Dems, we need to talk. Seriously." I said and sat down on the couch.

"What's up?" She asked as she sat next to me. "I don't understand any of this." I started. "Explain." She sternly but softly said.

"Well first, you're telling me you can't do this anymore. Then we have sex whilst we were both drunk and this morning we had sex whilst we were sober. I'd rather have you explain this to me." I said.

"I'm sorry." That was everything she had to say. "Is that everything?" I asked her. "I wasn't expecting you to apologize. It's sweet and I appreciate it but I was asking for an explanation." I added.

"I just don't know. Honestly. I think I might be in love with you but it all goes so fast and you're my student." She said and looked down. "So? You're telling me you're in love with me but that actually just doesn't matter because I'm your student?" I asked her, a bit pissed off and she just nodded and bit her lip.

"Then why did you fuck me last night?" I asked. "I was drunk." She said in an apologizing way.

"You weren't drunk this morning, Demetria." I said, stood up and walked over to the front door.

"Don't bother to apologize. Have a nice day." I said and with that, I went home.

I still have 20 minutes left till we're leaving so I connected my phone to my headphones, played some calming music and sang along.

"When we first met
I never thought that I would fall
I never thought that I'd find myself
Lying in your arms
And I want to pretend that it's not true
Oh baby, that you're gone
'Cause my world keeps turning, and turning, and turning
And I'm not moving on

Don't wanna feel another touch
Don't wanna start another fire
Don't wanna know another kiss
No other name falling off my lips
Don't wanna give my heart away
To another stranger
Or let another day begin
Won't even let the sunlight in
No, I'll never love"

I feel like I'm overreacting but at the same time I just feel as if I should take care of my own feelings a bit more. If she's being like this now, imagine what it would be like in a few months.

"Earth to Julie!" Camilla waved her hand in front of my eyes.

"What's up?" I asked as calmly as I could. It's not Camilla's fault so I can't put my anger out on her.

"I was asking if you were ready to go? We're all ready." She softly asked so I nodded and walked downstairs with her.

"You okay?" Jay asked. "I'm fine." I quickly said and he gave me the look but then a hug. "It'll be okay. We'll talk later." He whispered and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Let's have some fun!" I smiled at Alissa and Camilla, who were already standing at the front door for about a few minutes now. They're way too excited.

"What kind of music do you guys like?" I asked them as we sat down in the car. "I don't care." Camilla said. "I like everything." Alissa smiled.

"Then I'll just put my music on." I laughed and started driving.

Whilst I was driving off to town I could feel myself getting a bit happier. You know when people say things such as 'boys aren't worth the pain'? Well, the same counts for girls, I guess.

I have such a great family. Jay, Alissa, Camilla and me. It might sound weird but they really feel like family. I've had a lot of history with Jay and I've known Alissa since her birth. We aren't related but that doesn't matter if they feel more likely as a family than your relatives.

"What do you want for dinner?" Jay asked us. "Can we go to Demi's for dinner?" Camilla smiled but my smile faded. "We can't. She's busy." I told her and focussed on the road.

"I want pasta!" Alissa almost yelled in excitement. "Then we'll get pasta. You're okay with that, Cams?" Jay asked her. "I am." She simply answered.

I could feel Jay's eyes staring into my soul so I just nodded and laughed. "I'm fine with anything, dad." I giggled.

"We're here, children!" I yelled and we got out.

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked them. "How about TopShop?" Camilla suggested. She's getting such a girly girl.

"Sure, maybe you and Jay could try on matching dresses!" I smirked. "I'd definitely rock it." He confidently said.

Once we were in there, I saw such a gorgeous dress. It's a dark red color with long sleeves. It's tight but not too tight. Demi would love it on me. Why am I still thinking about her? I seriously need to calm my tits and move on already. It's only been a few weeks and she's my teacher.

Speaking of which, I'll have her class tomorrow and I'm certainly not looking forward to it. We have to sing the songs we prepared for her. If there's one thing I don't want to do at this point, it's facing her.

I've been standing here for a while now. Jay and Camilla put on some dresses and laughed their asses off, so did I though. It's really funny to see Jay in a dress.

"I'm definitely buying this one. We could go to a Drag party." Jay smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever you want, drama queen." I laughed.

"Did you find something nice?" I asked Alissa who was currently standing next to me with a bunch of clothes in her tiny little arms.

"Yes. All of these." She said and showed it to me. She's really such an adorable child.

After we payed for everything, we went down to a pasta take away. We've spent really long in TopShop so the kids were already being grumpy because they were hungry.

We ordered our food and waited for a while. Once it was ready, we went over to the beach and ate our food there.

"Enjoy." I smiled at the three of them.

We all are our food and the kids went to play around on the beach, which gave Jay and me a chance to talk.

"So tell me, what happened?" He asked me.

"I went over to Demi this morning and we just had sex, nothing else. Then I went over again because I needed to talk to her, seriously. I asked her why we had sex 2 times after she told me she wasn't sure she'd be able to continue this. She simply said 'sorry, I was drunk'. Here's the thing, she wasn't drunk this morning, she was a 100% sober. I told her that and then she didn't have an answer so I left." I said and looked down.

"I'm sorry Jules. Honestly, she doesn't deserve you. I feel like she's using you for sex but you deserve love. Let her go. There's enough fish in the sea, peachy tits." He said, with a grin at the last sentence so I pushed him on his arm.

"Asshole." I laughed.

We watched Alissa and Camilla play together for a while, till Alissa ran up to me.

"Mommy!"

---------------------------------------------------------
08/03/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 42.7K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...