Detention Boys

By Lottie_H_

"Alec, you're drunk and confused. You don't want this," he said, but didn't try to move away. I could feel hi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Just a little note to you all...
The Detention Slip

Chapter Seventeen

78.4K 3.4K 2.2K
By Lottie_H_

I woke to the feel of someone softly kissing my neck, strong, lean arms wrapped around my waist. The room was quiet, only the patter of raindrops on the window filling the silence. I sighed and shifted closer to Dylan, keeping my eyes closed.

“Good morning,” he said quietly, his lips brushing my neck as he spoke.

“I’m not awake yet,” I mumbled, squeezing my eyes closed tightly.

Dylan chuckled and began trailing his nose up and down the back of my neck, along my hairline, down the back of my ear.

“You sure about that?” he whispered into my near. He kissed the edge of my jaw just below my ear and my eyes shot open. That one little kiss woke up one certain part of my body and I was nowhere near ready to be pitching a tent while in bed with Dylan. No way in hell.

“Gotta pee,” I said quickly as I clambered over Dylan’s legs and sprinted into the bathroom.  I busied myself by brushing my teeth and washing my face with cold water, all the praying to God to let me compose myself. Admitting I had feelings for a guy was the first step, and I’m sure getting a boner while in bed with him isn’t the second.

After eventually taking a piss I went back into the bedroom hoping I was channelling Dylan’s laid back demeanour for once. It nearly slipped when he smiled at me while still lying in my bed. I crawled onto my side of the bed and sat with my knees to my chest and my back against the wall. Dylan placed his hands behind his head and looked up at me.

His hair was all over the place, in a really sexy ‘ I just woke up but I always look good’ kind of way. The covers were down to his hips, and my eyes trailed down his chest to the ‘v’ that disappeared beneath the duvet, and I cursed in my head at just how gorgeous he was.

“What’s the plan for today?” asked Dylan, clearly amused at my wandering gaze.

“The plan,” I said, clearing my throat, “is that Sam and I are going grocery shopping while you guys wait for the heater repair guy to come.” I leaned over to the window and drew back the curtain to see the grey sky and downpour of rain. “Unless you want to try to get a tan, then by all means go ahead.”

Dylan just shook his head in amusement before getting up.

“I’m getting a shower.”

“Okay,” I replied, watching him make his way towards the bathroom. He stopped in the door way and placed each hand on either side of the door frame before looking over his shoulder and shaking his ass. I threw a pillow at him and he closed the door, smiling like the goof he is.

~

When Sam and I were ready to go we left the others trying to set up a monopoly game and headed out to the car.  It was a twenty minute drive to the store in the rain, the whole way there we talked about usual things, but I could tell something was bothering him.

We arrived at the store a made a quick dash inside to avoid the lashing rain. Goodbye summer. I got a trolley and we quickly grabbed a few things we needed along with some DVDs since it looks like there might be a few rain days. We quickly packed up our stuff and put them into the car. We both got in, the rain dripping off of us.

Sam turned up the heat and we set off. After five minutes I turned around to face him.

“Spit it out,” I said. He gave me an innocent, questioning look before sighing. He hated that I could always tell when he had something to say.

“Right, I don’t know how to say this, so I’m just going to be blunt,” he said, taking his eyes off the road briefly to glance at me.

“Firstly, I just want to let you know that you can talk to me. You know that right?”

“Yeah.” Where was he going with this?

“You’re like my brother, and I love you, and I would never judge you.”

“Okay... is there a point to all this?”

He sighed before indicating and pulling over to the side of the road. Sam turned to face me. I could tell this was something serious. The rain was hammering down around us as I waited for him to talk.

“What’s going on with you and Dylan?”

Let’s just say I deserved an Oscar for the poker face I had on.

“What do you mean?” I asked, trying to make my voice sound as neutral as possible.

“Are you two... you know?”

Shit. I was speechless. Despite everything he just told me, I couldn’t just say yes. I don’t know why. Would confirming it to Sam make it more real? Admitting it to myself was step one, was admitting it to Sam, to my friends, step two?

Then maybe you could get to step three, which might be the boner!

Shut up stupid inappropriate thoughts. Now is not the time.

I looked at Sam and thought of what to say. Deny it? Or just tell him.

‘I would never judge you.’

Thankfully, the decision was taken out of my hands when I took too long to answer. I saw the look on Sam’s face change; but it wasn’t in disgust or in shame. He grinned. He fucking grinned!

“I knew it!” He shouted, slapping me on the arm.

“Wait... you’re not-?”

“Not what? Grossed out? Turning into a homophobic prick? No man. If I was to be pissed about anything it would be that you didn’t tell me.”

I sighed in relief.

“Wait- what do you mean ‘I knew it’?”

Sam just shrugged before turning back around and putting his seat belt on. He started the car and we set off back to the cabin again.

“I don’t know,” he started. “I guess the possibility popped into my head when you split up with Kelly. I know you’re not one to fuck about with people if you don’t have feelings for them, so I thought what if it’s not the kind of girl you’re going for, what if the problem was that you were going for a girl.”

I couldn’t believe it. The bastard actually looked smug like he had it all figured out.

“So you just assumed I was gay?”

“Well, it wasn’t till you started hanging around Dylan that I spotted it. You do this thing when you like someone, the opposite to Cam. When Cam likes someone, he never shuts up about them. But you, you hardly mention them and just watch them all the time and listen to everything they say.”

“Huh.”
“I’m your best friend for a reason, you know?”

I just nodded and looked out the window, watching the drops of rain slide down the glass.

“So... how are things with you and Dylan?”

“You really want to talk about my possible relationship with another guy?”

He shrugged. “It’s not much different from talking about girls though, is it really? I mean, I don’t want you to tell me if he shoves his dick up your-“

“SAM!”

“Sorry, sorry! You know what I mean.”

I sighed. I didn’t mind talking about it with Sally, so why not Sam? He is my best friend, and to be honest I did really want to tell him. He knows me better than anyone.

“Thing with me and Dylan,” I said slowly,” are good.”

“Just good?”

“I’m just scared. I like him more than I’ve liked any girl, but if someone had told me during the summer that I be falling for a guy I would have told them where to shove it.”

He nodded in understanding. “Well, from what I’ve gathered from Mitch’s constant complaining, Dylan likes talking about his feelings and shit right? He’s pretty honest most of the time?”

“Yeah he is.”

“Well make the most of that. Talk to him. You’re not bad being all emotional either, especially when you’re drunk.”

“So you’re saying I turn into a sap when I’m drunk?”

“Your words not mine.”

We both laughed.  It felt good to talk to Sam about this, I hate keeping things from him.

“By the way, tell Dylan if he fucks things up I will beat the shit out of him.”

“Eh... thanks?”

“No problem little sis.”

Bastard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 2.1K 22
[completed] in which ryland starts dreaming of shane, the pretty boy in his sleep. - at sixteen years old, ryland adams is pretty sure he has his lif...
6.3K 271 3
After throwing a wild party, 17 year old Wyatt Reid is forced to spend the summer with his estranged godparents, Amanda and Robert Easton, and their...
1.2M 36.8K 34
What's worse than being a guy in high school who figures out they are gay and they have a crush on another guy? Noah Chambers knows what's worse. Not...
5.4K 131 1
(BOOK 3 #Bad Boy Chemistry) It's a new year, and the final year of high school for Charlie Harrington and his close-knit circle of friends. Charlie...