REMEMBER US

By His_Girl2000

The sequel to Rememer me "If I was in love with a dickhead like you I'd think I'd remember" After Jungkook l... More

Chapter 1: New life
Chapter 2: Phone call
Chapter 3: Contracts
Chapter 4: Taste of your own medicine
Chapter 5: Leave
Chapter 6: Day with Daddy
Chapter 7: Potential Love
Chapter 8: 2 Dads
Chapter 9: Spare Key
Chapter 10: Euphoria
Chapter 11: Insecure
Chapter 12: BBQ (part 1)
Chapter 13: BBQ (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Same Page
Chapter 15: I'm Upset
Chapter 16: Lies lies and more lies
Chapter 17: Bday Prep
Chapter 18: Birthday
Chapter 19: Revelations
Chapter 20: Caught in a lie
Chapter 21: Not Needed
Chapter 22: Don't leave me
Chapter 23: Trying
Chapter 24: Old links
Chapter 25: Trust Issues
Chapter 26: My Dad
Chapter 27: Missing
Chapter 28: Looking down
Chapter 29: In my feelings
Chapter 30: Horny
Chapter 31: Foolery
Chapter 32: Coincidence
Chapter 33: Truth day
Chapter 34: Leave me alone
Chapter 35: Stressing
Chapter 36: Date night
Chapter 37: What could've been
Chapter 39: Taken
Chapter 40: Panic mode
Chapter 41: Mum
Chapter 42: Announcement
Chapter 43: Support
Chapter 44: Morning after
Chapter 45: Bonding
Chapter 46: Slacking
Chapter 47: Childish
Chapter 48: Here for you
Chapter 49: That Other Woman
Chapter 50: All Forgiven
Chapter 51: Birth
Chapter 52: Growing as a Family
Chapter 53: Remember Us

Chapter 38: Psycho behaviour

2.3K 107 68
By His_Girl2000

Jae POV:

"We could just kill him" Lucas casually says as he shrugs his shoulders then takes another bite of his pizza. I look at him shocked as he acts like he's done things wrong, should I be worried? I look over at Jungkook and he looks as shook as usual. All I can think about is how last time killing Kai was the worst decision but then again it's not like it was planned, Uncle JB just did it because he was tired of hearing Kai's stupid words.

"Lucas, are you being serious right now?" I ask him still trying to process the words that have just come out of his mouth. He drops his pizza down before rubbing his hands together to get the flour off his hands then looks up at me with a neutral look on his face.

"Oh come on guys I was just joking" he sighs as he throws his arms him the air then rolls his eyes at me. I look at him confused because Lucas never tells jokes he finds them pointless and ineffective. "But you can't deny, killing him will solve everything" he adds as he shrugs his shoulders making me scoff at him.

"No Lucas killing people is bad I don't expect myself to be telling you this" I tell him shocked that he can just casually believe what he's thinking is right. I get it yes I'm a hypocrite since I got Kai killed to make my life easier but I don't want my kids making the same mistakes as me.

"Whatever, I'm going to bed" he responds as he gets up from his seat and walks up stairs towards his bedroom and I just watch how unphased he is. Junae quickly finishes her pizza and follows her brother upstairs. I sigh before collecting the cups and heading towards the kitchen with Jungkook trailing behind me.

"Jungkook, should I be worried? Honestly." I pause and ask him before turning around to face him with my arms folded across my chest.

"No, Lucas is a smart kid with a smart mouth he was probably just joking like he said" he reassures me as he begins to rub on my shoulders making me smile. As much I hate to admit it having Jungkook around makes me less stressed which is a surprise since he's the most stressful part of my life.

"Moving to Germany sounds nice but Jungkook you're not really the most reliable person right now" I tell him remembering what he said to the kids and how excited Junae was. To be honest Junae gets excited at everything so that was no surprise but I don't want to teach my kids to run away from their problems. Do we even know that Mr. Kim is a problem?

"I know, I know which is why I'm trying to prove to you how I'm being serious about us and the kids" he says with a confident smile on his face making me roll my eyes at him. I'm happy that he's trying to change because I really do need him right now, I don't wanna drag Uncle JB into this, he has a kid to look after.

"You can start to prove it by doing the dishes" I tease as I fold my arms over my chest making him smirk at me. I move aside and reveal the sink that doesn't have much dishes but still I don't wanna do them.

"I rather do you instead" he smirks as he looks me up and down then licks his lips. I don't even look sexy right now, I'm in a dirty hoodie and my hair is all over the place but somehow he makes me feel like I'm the sexist woman in the world.

"All that confidence but I still haven't been bent over this kitchen counter yet" I respond as I cock up an eyebrow and stare at him knowing what I'm doing to him. He steps away from me before turning around and doing to breathing exercises making me laugh.

"I'm an adult Jae, adults don't do that" he finally speaks up but his words and actions contradict as his clenching his jaw and has his hands in a tight ass fist and must I mention the boner that he currently has on display.

"Lets call it a night"

Next day:

"Mum can I wear my leather jacket to school today?" Junae opens my bedroom door before knocking as usual and asks making me sigh at her as I try to put on my earrings. She's wearing a black skirt and a smart white shirt today, no wonder she wants to wear the the leather jacket.

"No honey it's not part of the uniform" I tell her as I look myself in the mirror trying to figure out why the earring won't go in my bloody ear hole dang it.

"So?" She shrugs her shoulders and begins to play with her hair.

"Fine but don't come to me when it gets confiscated" I tell her straight then smile at myself as I've finally managed to put on my earrings before facing Junae who has her arms folded across her chest.

"That's cool I'll just go to dad" she states before flipping her hair and leaving my room causing me scoff. I hate the fact that I know that Jungkook would back her making my threats meaningless. All he does is spoil these kids rotten and it makes me look like the bad cop, I don't wanna be the bad cop. I put on my shoes before heading down the stairs looking at the time, Jungkook is running a bit late.

"Where is he? He's supposed to be picking your asses up" I tell the kids as I begin to look around the room for my phone so I can call him and check what's taking him time. I need to be at work in 15 minutes, I can't leave the kids on their own.

"Why can't we go to school on our own?" Lucas questions as he throws his school bag onto his back then folds his arms across his chest.

"I dunno maybe you too young" I tell him still struggling to find my damn phone, where did I last leave it? My handbag! Right so where did I put my handbag?

"I'm 8 mum I'm basically a senior now" Lucas replies forcing me to stop looking for my bag and turn to face him  with my hand firmly on my hip. This kid can not be serious right now.

"If your a senior what am I?" I ask him as I look down at him and begin to impatiently tap my foot on the floor with my heels waiting for him to give me a valid answer and by the cheeky grin on his face I can tell that he has something to say.

"Deceased" he mocks before walking away from me and heading towards the kitchen to probably get his lunchbox.

"Sorry I'm late guys" Jungkook waltz into the living room as he continuously looks down at his watch breaking into a sweat, looks like he ran all the way here. "You look good, who you trying to impress?" He questions has he eyes me up and down making me roll my eyes at him. I swear this guy is always so horny and I thought I was bad.

"My new psychiatrist of course, I have a session with his fine ass today" I wink at him making him bite his lips, I hate it when he does that because it makes me feel some type of way. I'm not even looking that good today I'm just wearing a white blouse and blue jeans with yellow heels.

"I don't accept any man that isn't my dad!" Junae shrieks catching me off guard. I look down at her and she has her face all scrunched up, her lips in a cute lil pout, her eyebrows furrowed, her forehead creased and her arms folded glaring up at me.

"Well damn sweetie tell me how you really feel" I giggle trying to lighten up the mood but she doesn't move she continues to glare at him making me feel uncomfortable. Jungkook picks her up and kisses her forehead making me roll my eyes.

"You heard the little girl" he says before placing her down so she can get her school bag. Of course they are hanging up on me.

"You're loving this way too much" I tell him not finding this situation amusing what so ever. Junae probably thinks I'm a hoe now and he's just encouraging her.

"I'm picking up KJ on the way so Uncle can go to the 'chocolate factory' if you know what I mean" he says as he winks at me making me roll my eyes in response. You'd think having a kid would mean that he'd stop his chocolate ways but no Uncle will always be Uncle and I'm not mad about that.

"Ok I'm going" I sigh as I look at the time and realise that I'm going to be so late and I just don't care anymore. I leave the house in a rush and hope that there won't be much traffic. I head towards work and already I'm 30 minutes late but knowing Kimmy she's made up an excuse for me already. I rush up to my floor running in my heels wondering whether I have a meeting today.

"Junae got sick" Kimmy states handing me a cup of coffee as she takes my handbag out of my hands so I can fix myself up.

"What?" I look at her confused before tucking in my blouse into my jeans and taking my bag from her.

"That's your excuse sis" she informs me making me nod my head in agreement. She heads back to her front desk forcing me to follow her so I can see my schedule for the day. I look at the top of my client list and it states I'm already 30 minutes late for my first client, just fucking great.

"Ok thanks" I say to Kimmy before drinking down all of my coffee and marching into my office prepared to give my client the greatest apology ever.

"Mr. Kim, I wasn't expecting you I thought you were my first client" I say as soon as I recognise the man sitting down in front of my desk with his clipboard and pen in his hand. I go over to him and greet him before sitting down on the seat.

"Sorry about that but no one would actually book a session with me so instead pretended to be clients and booked sessions with everybody" he explains making me laugh at his funny actions. But I kinda feel bad for him because he's working for a company who's only using him so we won't get bad reputation.

"Oh I'm sorry but to let you know I did book a session with you" I reassure him hoping that he sees that he is welcomed here and that I do take his profession seriously.

"Yes I realised after I booked this, you're very kind to me" he smiles showing his bright white teeth making me smile at him too.

"No please I just don't want you to feel like your wasting your talent" I reassure him making him go red and all shy. "Why psychology?" I ask him curious to why such a broad guy with massive shoulders choice to be a psychiatrist.

"I don't really look like psychiatrist do I, I look more an athlete right?
Well I was offered a scholarship for basketball but I changed it to psychology" he explains catching me off guard, I knew he looked sporty but why did he not use the opportunity to his advantage.

"Why?" I ask him as I sit up straight trying to listen to his story.

"My youngest brother ran away from home when he was 16, losing him was unusual for me it didn't seem right. He himself was an unusual child, he hated people, he would isolate himself from other kids, didn't like girls even in his teens. I didn't find it suspicious because my parents didn't care" He explains avoiding eye contact with me, I can see by the look on his face that he slightly blames himself but for what exactly?

"I don't understand" I say to him confused to why this would make him into a psychiatrist, I'm literally on the edge of me seat intrigued to what must of possibly happened.

"After he ran away I went to his teacher to ask if there was a change in his behaviour, he told me that he suspected that my brother had schizoid disorder and that he told my parents but they didn't care. I felt responsible as his brother and I wanted to learn more so I could help him you know?" He asks and I nod my head in agreement, I understand what's it's like to have parents who you can't tell everything to so I understand him but he isn't to blame.

"Yeah I totally understand, did you manage to help your brother?" I ask him curious to what might of possibly happened if there was a happy ending.

"By the time I understood his disorder it was too late, he cared for no one only about money he become psychotic without the right treatment, which is why I was surprised when he got married" he giggles catching me off guard, I don't know whether I should comfort him or to giggle along with him.

"Maybe he got better" I comment trying lighten up the mood. How did this turn into a session for him and not for me? I'm the one who needs psychology help right now.

"Maybe" he shrugs his shoulders and I couldn't tell whether he was saying it as he agreed or just to brush it off. " I just hoped that he wouldn't have a kid to be honest" he laughs lightly as if saying a joke but I didn't find the humour in it if anything I felt offended. How can you wish your own brother to not have a child, seems rude to be honest.

"Why?" I ask folding my arms across my chest looking offend. He notices and sits up.

"Not like that but like he's a psycho" he tries to defend himself but I still don't see the humour in his joke.

"So?" I question.

"So his kid is most likely to be a psycho too"

A/ N
I know I know dry chapter I'm sorry I'm just building it all up I promise!

But I hoped you still like it tho

Like to give a shout out to @Bruhitzisaura check out her books Him and I and Jungkook one shots.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 3.2K 48
He leaves your clit and hovers above you, "Y/N I guess you forget this.....". He motions between you and him, "..... is all for my pleasure not yours...
61.1K 3K 33
What happens when you find everything you could ever want wrapped in a beautiful foreign packaging? STARTED: November 22, 2020 ENDED: June 13, 2021 A...
20.8K 757 30
I looked up at her, she was staring at me. "J-Jasmine, I-I..." She looked away from me. I knew I caused this. If only I was brave enough to tell her...
2.6K 118 27
Hiya besties, I'm back with another banger... This one is better written than the last one in my humble opinion... You're a typical scholar in your t...