black camaro #hyungwonho

By aishalek

some criminals pick up hitchhikers, some hitchhikers are criminals. © ceoseungri · 2018 More

#black_camaro
#a_million_won
#maserati
#pretty_ass
#will_you_stay
#domination
#c_class_benz
#hyundai
#the_other_bitch
#common_gold
#jaguar
#serial_killer
#lawyer_kim
#handcuffs
#dead_bodies
#boredom
#adrenaline
#dont_kill_him
#in_jail
#young_lady
#let_me_drive
#gunshot
#i_didnt_know
#ring
#champagne_person
#tesla
#in_town
#interrogating
#foreign

#crazy

1K 83 9
By aishalek

Hoseok moved his car out the way so Kihyun could leave. He looked away as Kihyun drove away to be sure he wouldn't accidentally make eye-contact with the guy. Then he got out of the car and walked inside to take care of what they had came to his house for. As he got there, Hyungwon was sitting on the couch, looking like he was in deep thought - though there was a big chance he was just pretending to be dramatic.

"What did you say to him? Did you fight?" Hoseok asked, curious to know how Hyungwon had succeeded in making Kihyun go away so quickly.

"No, just scared him a little," Hyungwon lifted up his head and gave Hoseok a small smile. Hoseok noticed Hyungwon's signature knife was laying on the coffee table and realized it had taken a part in the threatening.

"I see," Hoseok let out and continued walking to his room. Hyungwon stood up and followed him.

"Pack up quickly and let's go," he said, leaning on the door frame with his shoulder. Hoseok didn't say anything and just took off his clothes, dropping them on the floor and opening his closet to search for something to wear. He picked out a burgundy turtleneck and put it on quickly instead of taking a moment to show off his body like he usually did - this time he just felt embarrassed of his body since it was covered in bruises and chafes.

His jeans that had almost changed color because of all the dirt and dust they were covered in after the few days being locked up he had left back at Hyungwon's apartment and walked out wearing sweatpants he had borrowed from Hyungwon. He liked the concept of wearing Hyungwon's clothes but wanted to be fashionable too so he ditched the sweatpants and changed to black jeans with rips on the knees instead.

Hoseok took a black duffel bag and threw it on his bed. Hyungwon was still standing on his place and just followed with his eyes as Hoseok packed a few sets of clothes on the bag. After having gathered enough clothes, Hoseok closed the door of the closer and opened another one instead. He knelt down to the level of a safe that was on the bottom shelf.

Hoseok opened the safe and sighed as he looked in there. Hyungwon got curious and wanted to step closer but Hoseok already put his hand inside the safe and took out a few things. First, a stack of cash which he placed on the bed behind him, then another, a little bigger, stack. Hyungwon's attention had just turned from the money back to Hoseok as the guy took out a gun and bullets.

Hoseok stood back up and turned to face Hyungwon as he inserted the bullets in the gun and loaded it. Hyungwon jumped a little as Hoseok lifted up his arm to point the gun at him, not having expected an action like this. The gun was a fancy one, different from what Hoseok had used before.

"I-Is that a custom Springfield Armory?" Hyungwon asked suddenly, his eyes glued to the gun pointing at him. He was standing straight now instead of leaning on the door, his posture a little stiff because of the gun pointing at him. Honestly he didn't know if he should be afraid, he had no idea what was going on in Hoseok's head.

"What do you know about guns like this? I thought you only use revolvers," Hoseok tilted his head to the side.

"It's fucking beautiful, that's what I know," Hyungwon let out, still staring at the gun on Hoseok's right hand.

Hoseok smiled and let his hand go back down. He unloaded the gun and put it back on safety mode. Then he threw it on the bed next to the money. "You looked scared for a second. Did you think I was going to shoot you?" Hoseok asked, starting to stuff all the things he has gathered on the bed inside the duffel bag. Hyungwon didn't answer him.

Hoseok put everything in the back instead of one stack of money. He threw the back over his shoulder and held the little stack on his free hand as he walked to Hyungwon.

"Take that as an apology," he said with a smile, placing the money on Hyungwon's hand. Hyungwon looked at it with a confused expression. "Let's go now."

-

Hyungwon wanted to make another stop by the garage so Hoseok drove his car there. Hyungwon got off and ran to open the garage door so Hoseok could drive right in. Hyunwoo stopped what he was doing and turned his attention on the two guys. Changkyun came out from his cave too.

"What are you two doing here?" Hyunwoo asked.

"So you found Hoseok and the car wasn't scrapped either," Changkyun said and sat on top of Hyunwoo's working desk.

"Actually I just found the car. Later on Hoseok came to me himself," Hyungwon told. There wasn't a good way to explain the situation so he kept it simple. Changkyun understood anyways.

"Wait a second. Did you look for me?" Hoseok asked, surprised because he was just hearing about this for the first time. He had no idea Hyungwon had went to the scrap yard.

"Yeah. I was worried. And bored," Hyungwon admitted - he wasn't sure if it was better to tell he had been bored or worried so he ended up saying both of them. "Changkyun tracked your car but when I found only two drug dealers who didn't know where you were."

"Not sure if he was worried for you or the car that was at a scrap yard," Changkyun joked and Hyungwon laughed awkwardly.

"There's a tracker in my car?" Hoseok suddenly realized that was the only way for them to have tracked his car accurately.

"Hyungwon told me to put it there," Hyunwoo said immediately as if he needed to defend himself.

"Yeah, and that's what we're here for. You need to take it out," Hyungwon got some seriousness in his voice again.

"Why?"

"Why did you put a tracker in my car?" Hoseok asked, lowering his voice to only talk to Hyungwon.

"To track you, of course," Hyungwon answered to Hoseok's question first. "We're leaving and it'a too risky for even you two to be able to find out where we are," he then gave a reply to Hyunwoo.

"Leaving?" Changkyun raised his voice and jumped down from the desk. "Where are you going?"

"Wherever the road leads. Hopefully somewhere far," Hyungwon told, starting to feel just a little bit sad having to tell his friend he was leaving them behind just like that.

"Will you come back?"

Hyungwon didn't want to give them no 'maybe's or disappoint them by saying no. "Yes. Once we're done with our road trip," he smiled slightly and turned his head towards Hoseok. "Or when this guy gets tired of me and tries to put a bullet through my brain."

"I can't say that won't happen because there's always a chance," Hoseok said.

"Alright! I'll take the tracker off," Hyunwoo said with a louder voice to interrupt them. He walked to Hoseok's car and opened the hood to find the small tracker he had put in there.

Changkyun sighed as he lifted his body up with his arms to sit back on top of the desk. "I'm gonna be stuck here together with Hyunwoo... Hoseok, please make sure you bring Hyungwon back some day," he started complaining. Hyunwoo let the hood of the Camaro down with a bang. He walked to Changkyun and placed the tracker on the desk.

"No one is forcing you to live here if it's too boring," he said simply, not even sounding mad or bothered by Changkyun's complaints. "You're not paying for anything anyways."

"I didn't mean it like that..." Changkyun started talking in a cute tone, sounding a little apologetic. He spread out his arms, wanting Hyunwoo to come and hug him. "You know I wouldn't live if it wasn't for you," he continued with a fake pout. Hyunwoo hadn't even gotten mad but Changkyun still acted like he had something to make up for.

Hyunwoo patted his shoulder and grinned. Hyungwon and Hoseok glanced at each other and Hoseok was a bit confused about the scene in front of them, wondering if he should say something, though he didn't want to break Hyunwoo and Changkyun's sweet brotherly moment.

"Should we go?" Hyungwon asked from Hoseok, who was glad that the other had been the first to talk.

"Should we?"

"Are you leaving already?" Changkyun's attention turned to them again after he realized they were about to go.

"Don't worry. I'll bring Hyungwon back in one piece. As soon as I get bored of him," Hoseok joked at Changkyun, then immediately turned to Hyungwon to mouth to him 'I'm just kidding'. They walked to Hoseok's car - Hoseok to the driver's side of course - and got on. Changkyun waved at them with a bright smile on his face as Hoseok slowly reversed his car off the garage.

"Where are we going now?" Hyungwon asked. Hoseok turned the car around and switched the gear so they could go forward.

"I don't know. Let's just start driving. We might need to find some cheap place sleep in," Hoseok started driving.

"Why cheap? We have so much money."

Hoseok glanced at him from the corner of his eye with his eyebrows raised. "Because we don't want to attract too much attention. Two rich guys with a Chevrolet Camaro. It's too suspicious already," he explained and Hyungwon immediately realized he had a good point.

"I'll look up some motel or camping ground," Hyungwon sighed and took out his phone.

-

"I'm happy Hyungwon found someone as insane as him," Changkyun said after the two guys had left. Hyunwoo had went to close the garage door and was now walking over to the younger guy. He jumped to sit on the desk next to Changkyun.

"Insane? What do you mean?" he asked and Changkyun gave him a suggestive look as he prepared to start explaining

"Actually... So when I deleted the dash-cam footage from Camaro the first time it was here I hacked into it and watched it through... And those two almost murdered each other! But then it escalated to something else."

"Do you have a death wish? Hyungwon would kill you if he found out you watched that," Hyunwoo yelled out.

"Which is why you'll keep your mouth shut," Changkyun looked away as Hyunwoo was giving him a shocked stare. "I do have a copy of that part. Do you want to watch?"

"You're crazy. Keep me out of it," Hyunwoo got back down and turned around to pick out a few tools from on top of the desk.

Changkyun rolled his eyes. "You're so lame. No wonder you have never been in a relationship."

Hyunwoo dropped the tools from his hand and turned to glare at Changkyun. "You're really asking to be kicked out on the streets, aren't you?" he said, only earning a laugh from Changkyun.

Changkyun quickly grabbed Hyunwoo's phone that was laying on the desk, looking so tempting. "Should I help you to confess your feelings to that girl?" he asked, already jumping down from the table and starting to run fast because he knew Hyunwoo would be chasing him down soon.

"Will you forget that already? That was in college! It's been two years!" Hyunwoo shouted as he ran after Changkyun around the garage.

"You missed your chance back then so I'll help you out now," Changkyun unlocked the phone as he was running and tried to scan through Hyunwoo's contacts to find the name he was looking for. "You'll die alone otherwise."

"Fine. I'll go turn off the Wi-Fi," Hyunwoo stopped running, knowing he wouldn't be able to get Changkyun to quit in any other way.

"No! I'm in the middle of downloading— whatever," Changkyun let out a panicked yell and stopped running. His voice went back to normal in the middle of his sentence. "Take your phone back."

"But if you don't get yourself a girlfriend within the next month, I'll go out my way and get you one myself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.5K 53
Bangtan,famous gang in Seoul.They kidnap the richest man in Seoul children,What adventures brings them.. /GANG AU/
320K 26.5K 41
hoseok works at a friend rental service and hyungwon really needs one. © ceoseungri · 2016
83K 6.7K 36
hoseok leads an ice hockey team and hyungwon is his favorite goaltender. © ceoseungri · 2017
59.5K 4.3K 37
In which Hyungwon is afraid of failing. Erlenkind•2017 Petricor-Ludovico Einaudi