Being a prisoner for four hot...

Por scatterbrainkid13

Sara Thorne is kidnapped by a werewolf, Gray after seeing him turn and now she is the prisoner for four young... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Eight

4.2K 50 12
Por scatterbrainkid13

This story isn't really PG 13 in my opinion but that's only me. It just has curse words in it though. How bout you guys, what do ya guys think?

Another blah chapter sorry... Busy with my new GUITAR! Following chapters will be out next week probably. I'm sorry but it's just way too cold and my fingers are freezing, I hate the cold.

Well here's ya go!

*

"What was that Sara?" Skyler asked me.

Damn, now I'm talking to myself? Great, just great, "Nothing, I was just talking to myself."

He gave me a strange look and raised his brows, "Are you sure-"

"Of course I am," I answered too quickly.

He sighed but went inside muttering something that I couldn't understand.

I was about to follow him when someone grabbed my shoulder, "Wait,"

I turned my head, "Oh hey Dustin,"

Dustin smiled, looking all serene and calm that it made me think of one of those paintings of angels. I knew it sounded stupid, he was a demon after all, the complete opposite of angels, and here I was calling him one.

But I was never going to tell him that, I rather have my eyes pulled out than anyone finding out what's inside my head it would only embarrass me further.

"Yes?" I asked, sounding annoyed and icy. Oh well...

"Here," he handed me two boxes, the smaller one was on top, and they were kinda heavy.

"And this is...?" I trailed off and made a gesture to continue with my free hand.

He smiled obviously liking my cluelessness, "Your dress," he said simply.

"Why?"

"We're having... a meeting with friends," the way he said friends I knew better than to ask who they were.

"Who?" I knew I shouldn't but the word slipped from my lips before I could think it through.

His smiled turned into an evil smirk and moved right in my face "Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about."

I narrowed my eyes while looking him straight in the eyes, which were clear and blue-green like the sea.

He did the same, only he was more confident than I was. "If you're trying to get out off what's happening, reality, acting like an idiot is not going to work."

Ouch, my eyes widen, my throat suddenly closes up and heat rushed comes to my face, "I'm not avoiding anything," I said averting my eyes to the ground. "I just wanted to be sure that what I was thinking was right..." I continue muttering excuses, I wasn't used to this awkward situations like this.

"No it's okay," I heard him say, it sounded unsure and unlike himself.

I look up, he was actually blushing and actually looked frustrated, "Ah well I'm sorry, I didn't know." He mumbles something else that was too low for me to hear.

I smiled a little, "No, it's no biggie no need to apologize,"

His blush deepened, "Well I better go," he said and rushed off somewhere else without saying anything else.

I raised my brows and went in as well. Weirdo, what was that about?

I sighed and made my way around the huge house momentarily forgetting that I didn't know where I was going.

I stopped when I walk into a door. It looked like mine, when it was still up. Hmmm maybe they fixed it already, I twisted the knob. It wasn't locked so it probably was my room.

I came in, no one was there. Guess it was my room. I placed the boxes on the bed. It was the same room, same bed, same curtains, everything.

I looked to the side and saw the bathroom door. I grabbed a few towels and took a quick bath. I dried my hair and slipped on a bathrobe before returning to the room.

"Oi!" someone yelled. "Anata wa nani o watashi no heya de ya~tsu teru no? Suru ka wa, ushinawa reta?" she continued. A small girl, but not as short as me, was standing in the middle of the room her cornflower blue eyes wide and hostile. She had long dark hair that was pulled back into a ponytail and was wearing a royal blue cocktail dress with a weird necklace around her neck at the end of the gold chain was a ring and inside a bird and writing that I could barely understand.

What did she just say? Chinese? Whatever it was something Asian.

She groaned "Anata ga mimi reru, bakadesu ka?"

Thinking fast I try to remember any word from the language I can. "Er.. Ni hao?"

She gives me a confused look. "Anata wa chūgokujin?"

"Ah hell," I whispered, slapping my head.

"Ah, so you speak English" she mutters, looking somewhat relieved, "Well that would explain a lot, why are you in my room?"

I was befuddled, this girl can speak English? And she didn't even have a weird accent.

"Excuse me but I did ask you a question."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I looked down "I thought this was my room."

"No worries," she said, the tension between us thinning, "What's your name?"

"Sara," I replied.

The girl nodded to the boxes on the bed, "And those are yours?"

"Yeah," I added, "Can I change clothes before we continue this?"

She grabbed the boxes and gave them to me, "Hey I didn't get your name,"

"Get changed first then I'll tell you," she ordered me her voice had flowing with power and authority.

"Okay..." I said awkwardly and walked away, resisting the urge to bow, to get changed inside the bathroom.

I opened the box, and groaned when I see a white dress with underwear by the side too. Dresses weren't really my type of clothing, I usually wore pants, not skirts nor short shorts. I didn't like showing skin and I most definitely did not like the looks I got the last time I wore anything girly or sexy.

I slipped on the clothing and was soon observing myself from the huge mirror three way mirrors.

The dress wasn't as bad as I expected it would be, it was short and fell loosely to my knees, it had a black and white lace belt around the waist and spaghetti straps. My fair hell loose down my shoulders and I was in a pair of silver ballet flats.

My hair was a bit untidy but whatever.

"Took you long enough," the girl muttered, she was sitting cross-legged on the bed, all the while not taking her eyes off of mine.

"Ah, I'm sorry?" I asked confused, what was with her really? She acts like... like a princess!

Okay she kinda looks like one too while I am her servant, a wimpy prisoner actually.

"You should be, shall we go?" she gave me a weird look and eyed me up and down.

"What?"

"Not bad, kid but let's fix your hair and maybe a little make-up," her eyes were fixed on me. After a while she sighed and grabs my arm. She forces me on a chair to sit then grabs a brush and a dark cherry wood box.

"What the heck is that?" I asked, ready to jump of my chair.

And she ignores me...

"Now what should we do with you," she tilts her head to the side closes her eyes and thinks.

She opens one of her eyes, "Hmm."

I sat there, playing with my fingers and watching her think.

I start to hum to myself subconsciously.

"I got it!" she smirks and opens the box, which was filled with brushes, lipsticks and others that I forgot the name of. (A/N: I really forgot what some of 'em are called ><)

"No way am I ever going to wear make up! Never!" I jumped making the chair fall to the ground.

"Don't worry, you're in safe hands," she gives me a smile that was meant to be reassuring but only made me more worried.

"Now let's begin, I'm going to make you into Cinderella!" she grabs a brush and surrounds me.

"No thank you," I said moving back as she advanced. "I'm perfectly happy with the no make-up look, thank you very much."

She rolls her eyes "Don't ruin my fun Sara and just sit down. Jeesh you are not going to die."

What am I to them, a toy!?

"Like I said no thank you," I said stubbornly, I've been acting more and more like a child for the past few days now.

Correction, day.

"If you don't come here I will be forced to get rough with you, human." The bunny image fading, her voice turning back to the cold voice I had heard before.

Too bad I'm determined to win this.

"And you'll do what exactly?" I taunt holding her eyes with mine.

Her eyes widen, surprise clear as dawn on her face. She blinks a few times and recovers, that expression on her face somehow reminded me of someone...

"Just a little trick I have," she said, and my body freezes.

I couldn't move at all, I felt like a prey in a spider web or a black hole, being sucked into nothingness.

I bet she knew what was happening, or she was the one who did it, because she smiled evilly, "I told you to be nice," a sudden darkness over shadowing her voice.

"Now let's get you ready!" she smiles and hold up her brush.

*****

The inspiration of the story? my mother trying to get me to wear make up for my cousin's wedding. well if any of you want to give some advice or ideas feel free to message or comment.

Thanks for reading! can anyone guess what was the language I used earlier?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

167K 4.3K 17
Allyson Monroe is just your average teenage girl. Or, so you think. One evening she is kidnapped while playing in the woods with her sister, and litt...
17.9K 790 17
(2nd book in the Alpha's mates series) Avyanna is just an ordinary girl with ordinary parents. "Well that was completely wrong way to describe me, I'...
842 65 33
This story is about a normal 16 year old girl with a loving family but she soon learns she is not normal. Her adopted parents are strict and one cool...
314K 3.8K 41
A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself. One fateful night she's captured by a p...