Some Sokeefe for the Shipping...

By Sokeefe_plsssss

A collection of sokeefe oneshots and other sokeefe randomness that comes from one who thinks the sokeefe sect... More

Pinky Promise
Cuddles
Disclaimer for next fanfic
The morning after
Sophie the (Good hearted) Stalker
Out With The Old, In With The New.
Thank You
Out With The Old, In With The New Part 2- (Option 1)
TYSM!!!
Base Questing
Memes
The Reckoning: Part 1
The Reckoning: Part 2
The Reckoning: Part 3
Oops
Note
Modeling
Modeling Part 2
Cover
Suggestions
Disclaimer
Monster
Note
Monster-Part 2
Modeling Part 3
Not an update (sorry its on the way)
Modeling Part 4
Sophie's Color
Vackers
NEW STORY ALERT
Tall.
Tall Part 2
Announcement

Question???

5.4K 55 115
By Sokeefe_plsssss

So, I know I haven't updated. But I am working on the part 2 of the next story right now, I promise!!! I just need your help for a tiny part of this story.

In order for Fitz and Sophie to move on from each other in my storyline, they need to date other people. Obviously, Sophie will end up with Keefe, but who will Fitz turn to?
Please submit your votes in the comments. Here are the choices.

Linh- 9
Marella- 0
Wylie- 0
Dex- 6
Tam- 0
Jensi- 0

Edit: I think I will close the "poll" on March 15, so please get your votes turned in by then. Thanks to all the people who voted already, I will keep a tally on this page.

Edit: So it looks like Linh is the winner, that's great because it's not that much of a stretch for me to ship them together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 61 22
i told myself i would never fall in love. until i found her. just some cute sokeefe fluff for your free time :))
45K 729 46
"I hope in the end, it's a love story." Sokeefe one-shots, start out with chronological chapters but switches to oneshots Wrote this when I was 12 so...
66.2K 638 29
π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— 𝖺 π–»π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Œπ—ˆπ—„π–Ύπ–Ύπ–Ώπ–Ύ π–Ώπ—…π—Žπ–Ώπ–Ώ!! πŸ„°πŸ„»πŸ„» πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ…πŸ„°πŸ„²πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ…πŸ…‚ πŸ„±πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ„ΎπŸ„½πŸ„Ά πŸ…ƒπŸ„Ύ πŸ…‚πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„½πŸ„½πŸ„ΎπŸ„½ πŸ„ΌπŸ„΄πŸ…‚πŸ…‚πŸ„°πŸ„½πŸ„ΆπŸ„΄πŸ…! 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 οΏ½...
14.5K 244 89
Cute story and oneshot/scenarios in this little book! Please feel free to leave request and I will try and update them as fast as possible. CURRENTL...