The Switch ( Not Your Average...

By Oh_Baby_

What if the shy girl in the back of class, came out of her shell? Or if the badass girl learned how to respec... More

Chapter 1: The Switch
Chapter 2: Waking Up
Chapter 3: The Story of School
Chapter 4: What Is It Like?
Chapter 5: The Diary?
Chapter 7: Let The Games Begin
Chapter 8: The Call
Chapter 9: The Meeting!!!
Chapter 10: The Dare
Chapter 11: The End
Chapter 12: Was It Really The End?
A/N

Chapter 6: Behind The Scenes

182 8 0
By Oh_Baby_

So guys this is just a preview of the third to last chapter of the story. I can't reveal much though. Sorry if there are any mistakes in spelling, The computer won't let me auto-correct anything so, ha ha XD

_________________________________________________________________________________

JORDAN'S POV

I walked to the bathroom. Callie and I were still in each other's bodies. I had found something out... Crystal and her girl are the ones who killed themselves in that bathroom. They too had switched bodies and they gave up... I had to warn Callie not to give up. I walked in and instantly heard a whimpering. I walked passed all of the stalls... The last one was locked.... So many memories... (BTW I can't tell you any of the memories without revealing everything that happens before this... XD ) I pushed on it, but it wouldn't budge! I frantically beat on the door trying to get inside. "Just go away..." Callie's voice strained. "No..." I said back. I stepped back against the wall across from the door and rammed into the door with all of my weight. It busted down. I was surprised it stood that long anyways, it WAS an OLD door. There was Callie sitting on the floor, a sticky red substance surrounding her. "Callie!" I said frantically. She was passed out on the floor, shiny, blood covered object in hand. I picked it up and threw it across the stall. "Callie.' I said grabbing her hand. I pulled out my phone. "Here's to losing the bet..." I said dialing 9-1-1. "This is 911, whats your emergency?" a lady on the other side of the line asked. "It's my- uh - girlfriend. She's in trouble. I have her here with my]e but she's lost a lot of blood..." I said. "Okay, where is your location?" She asked. "I'm in the east hall bathroom of the Rufus High School." I said hanging up. I know, stupid thing to do, but I had to keep Callie here with me. I sat there while it felt like for ever. I looked over and saw the blade next to my foot... I thought I threw it to the other side of the stall...? I picked it up and a voice in my head was telling me "Do it" "Do it". I looked at my wrists and took the blade against it. (Okay, I know it kinda seems like a Romeo and Juliet thing going on here but trust me, it has to do with the switch.) I quickly pulled it across and put a great amount of pressure while doing so. I did the same with the other wrist. I set the blade down and dragged my self over to Callie. I laid down and grabbed her hand. The last thing I saw was Callie's face in my mind, my face in front of me, and heard a voice that said "They're over here!"...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 5.8K 33
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Jordan (Cole's best friend) My past haunts me. I don't do relationships because of it. I hook up, one night no feelings...
37K 1.6K 43
Not everyone's trust issues come from failed relationships. Sometimes, it comes from the family and friends closest to us. Griffin Miller and Parker...
141K 3K 50
Cole Anderson, the rich loner kid, hates everyone and everything. There seems to be at least one thing about each person that pisses him off beyond r...