WALIJA (Completed)✔

By heemerh

They were both forced into it... He was a drunkard... She was religious... What will happen when these two w... More

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
EPILOGUE
Special Thanks💞
❤️❤️❤️
NEW BOOK ALERT💥🎉❣️

Chapter Twenty-Nine

9.3K 895 53
By heemerh

Fawwad checked his wrist watch for the umpteenth time before he hissed.

"I can't believe I'm doing this...and the bitch got the guts to keep me waiting" he said to Hussein.

They were seated in Fawwad's private bungalow two day's after their visit to see Walija. Fawwad received a call from the bitch (as they called her) and she had chosen that day for them to meet up.

Immediately after Fawwad finished talking to her, he informed Hussein and now they were seated waiting for her to show up.

"Oh come on Fawwad! It's just nine fourteen....she's fourteen minutes late for God's sake"

"I don't have the whole night to wait for her"

"Perhaps... She's busy making herself up for you" he teased.

"Can you just please shut up"

"That's the fact" he said laughing and Fawwad shot him a deadly glare.

They were still busy arguing when the doorbell chimed.

"Go get the door...I'll is in the bedroom" Hussein whispered.

"Whatever" he rolled his eyes before he went to get the door.

Just as Hussein thought, she was caked with too much makeup. She wore a simple fitted straight gown and rolled a small veil over her head.

"Can you just get in and stop ogling at me?" he said to her.

"Don't mind me if I get lost in..." She couldn't finish what she was about to say when he cut her off.

"Will you just shut the fuck up!" He snapped.

"Wow...I can see that you didn't change" she frowned and walked into the house.

"Where's my card?" He asked while he sat opposite her.

"That's not what we've agreed on" she said.

"Can you just shut your filthy mouth up and give me the damn card" his thunderous voice made her shiver out of fear.

"What are you talking about...let's just do what we are here for" she said in a nonchalant voice as she stood up and walked towards him "after that...you'll get your card" she finished chuckling as she sat beside him. But she immediately stopped when she felt a sharp fierce pain on her cheeks. She felt the pain before she heard the sound.

"Did you just..." She tried to say as tears streamed down her cheeks but he cut her off.

"Yes, and that's for trying to seduce a married man" he raged.

"What?!" She asked confused as she stood up too but the effect of another hot slap on her other cheek made her to stagger back. She feels back on the couch wailing in pain. Just then Hussein walked out to the sitting room.

"And that's for lying to me" he fumed with fire in his eyes.

"I don't have any idea what you're talking about!" she yelled in between sobs. He was about to hit her again when Hussein held him back.

"It's enough Fawwad. Don't hurt her" Hussein said as he dragged him back.

"I shouldn't hurt her?" He let out a humorless chuckle "after all the pain she'd caused me...you're telling me not to hurt her? Seriously Hussein" he hissed and went to sit.

"I know everything... But just calm down and let's settle this" Hussein added.

She was still on the couch crying while they talked.

"And you" Hussein turned her "where is his card?"

She ignored him and continued crying but Fawwad's voice made her jerk up.

"Didn't you hear what he said? Where's the damn card?!"

"I...I... I...it's..." she stammered.

"Can you just speak up already!" Hussein was starting to get pissed up too.

"I...I don't have it, okay!" She yelled.

"You don't have it?" Hussein asked her again.

"Yes, I don't" she sniffed and continued "Since from the night he saved me, I felt something in my heart...I felt loved" she sighed and wiped the remnant tears off her face before she continued "no one has ever shown me love and what you did to me that night made me believe that I could be loved too"

"Go on" Hussein asked her to continue. Fawwad glared at him but he gave him the calm-down look.

"I thought I've finally found someone that'll love me...so, I fell in love with you. You looked so decent and too gentle to be seen in such place at that hour of the night. I thought you were just passing by but when I saw you the next day, I was surprised when the waiter brought your order. I know that I'm not a saint myself and I don't have any right to suggest anything in your life but please stop drinking... It's bad for your health and haram(prohibited) in Islam"

"So you even know Islam and what's haram?" Hussein asked as Fawwad sat looking at them.

"I'm a Muslim too please"

"You don't look like one neither do you behave nor do you talk or dress like one" Fawwad excoriated.

"I know" she simply replied with her voice filled with agony.

"About the card?" Hussein said as he felt they were trying to deviate completely from the main reason they were seated there.

"When he was about to pay the waiter, a card fell from his pocket. I didn't notice it too until he was gone. When I picked it, I saw that it was his complimentary card. I wanted to just call him or visit him but seeing the name on the card, I realized he was the son to the famous business tycoon. He called me names...he even addressed me as a cheap harlot-"

"That's what you are"

"-so I decided to show him I'm really a cheap harlot by using the card against him"

"And you clearly knew it wasn't his identity card but you still went ahead and tried to blackmail him all for your own selfish benefit" Hussein said annoyed by her personality.

"It's not selfishness, I love him" she said confidently.

"Can you just shut the damn up!" Fawwad gritted "do you even know that you're a jerk? Because you're boneheaded you thought your stupid foolish trick could work on me? Do you even know the implications of what you did?" He left a humorless chuckle before he continued "I can just simply file a complaint against you and you will be arrested for attempting identity fraud"

"No! You'll do no such thing" she stuttered

"The police is just a phone call away" he added.

"It has not reached that extent...let's just sort everything between ourselves...no need to involve the police please" she pleaded with fear evident in her eyes.

"Just forgive her and let her go" Hussein asked his friend.

"She should be jailed you know...cheap foolish harlots like her aren't supposed to be left scot-free" he fumed.

"Please don't do that to me...I'll rots in jail. Nobody will come for me please" she burst into a new set of tears. "Have mercy on me...I'll never repeat such a thing again" she managed to say in between sobs.

Fawwad was just looking at her with disgust and didn't utter a word until Hussein gave him the it's-okay look and shook his head.

Fawwad was just silent and when he opened his mouth, he said "I'm letting you go but bear in it in your dirty mind...if you try anything funny with me, wallah(I swear) I won't hesitate to make your life a living hell"

"Thank...thank you...very.." She stammered but he cut her off irritated.

"Before I open and close my eyes again, just get the hell out of my sight!" He raged and within a blink of an eye, she vanished from the house.

Hussein started laughing immediately she was gone. "Oh God! You need to see the look on her face...she was scared to death"

"She deserved way more than that you know. She's such a great lair. Didn't you see the way she cooked up all those lies just to get our sympathy?"

"I knew she was lying. That's how women like her do. They're very cunning" Hussein checked the time and said "it's getting late already, a bachelor should head home... Oh, I forgot, I mean bachelors" he teased laughing.

"Hey! I'm not a bachelor" Fawwad protested.

"Since your wife isn't with you, then we're the same" he laughed.

"Whatever, let's get going"

They both stood up at the same time and left the house. Fawwad dropped Hussein home before he headed to his house too.

__________________________________________________

So, what do you think about the punishment the b**ch(yes, I didn't give her a name😂😂) received? Was it enough or she could have gotten more?

Who feels sorry for her cause I don't😒

Your votes and comments matters😿

Heemerh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
33.7K 1.3K 52
It was only her comments that made her feel worthless. Only one bully. Only her betrayal made him give up on love, making him ruthless. Only one woma...
172K 6.7K 29
I was a stupid... thinking he loves me... never he did and never he will do it... i thought his friendship, his care, his talks as love... i was stup...
HER By Mae Otto

General Fiction

87.3K 8K 39
Don't you ever get tired of knowing? -------------------------------------------------- Take a leap of faith and read it. ? I've been told this stor...