Can I "Shine" with you? -A Lo...

By KanKanMikan808

Kurokami Ryouta is a Vocalist also Leader of a Band named " φLOS " one of the most famous and popular band in... More

MEET THE MC
MEET THE OCs!
PROLOGUE
Back From "Death"
My Next Step?
The Day They Meet
Decision
Leaving for A New Life
My 1st Day and Meeting "Again"
I Want to Know You More!
Unexpected Person
Recruit the "Star" !
Challenge
Leaked
Convince

AUTHOR'S GREETING

445 16 23
By KanKanMikan808

     Hey Guys, this is my first time and first story i made about LoveLive! Sunshine!! And this is first time i used " love " in my theme. ( really i don't know much about it. Haha ) i want to thanks to Azfarcage as my Inspiration and motivator to write story like this. XD . Okay, let's find out the story and sorry for any miss or bad english :P . Any advice is helpful. Just correct me if there is some wrong ;) . Hope you enjoy my Story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 283 16
Hinata Shoyo, a fun, lovable, bubbly, sunshine boy. Innocent as can be, has every boy and girl fawning over him. Does he know? Not necessarily. He fo...
59.5K 2.4K 62
Oikawa, Suga and Akaashi were figure skaters. They all needed that freedom and the feeling of the ice. The feeling was enough to overpower the rude a...
9.7K 376 19
This was supposed to be my friend's story but she was too damn lazy to update so this is why I'm the one finishing her story (-_-) anyways, Watanabe...
578 70 9
All she ever did was pray for her wish. Hands clapped twice, and the sound of bells rang throughout the whole petal colored ground. A warm breeze bru...