Destiny Was Fated With You!

By NamrathaNamratha

Sequel! Fated but was it in destiny??? - Book 1 https://www.wattpad.com/story/75749198-manan-fated-but-was-it... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
Note
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
Beach Home
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
Infinity Empire
PART 13
A Quick Note
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30 (Warning:Adult content 21+)
PART 31
PART 32

PART 14

10.9K 1K 204
By NamrathaNamratha

HEY!!

Still very much alive writer.

Happy reading.

Want an insane back to back, update?

Do complete 700+ votes!! ** Damn serious this time**

Just to know how interested you are in my story. And yeah, no rude comments for the target, I don't want you to lecture me over anything about it. If you could demand update from me, even I can ask for the votes, I have seen this happening with many writers nowadays, where I see readers bashing writer, just for asking votes, I know some goes off limit with there demand, but that doesn't mean you crack up genuine writers', who waits for response to know whether you like it or not. Dude, I can't see you people, we all are connected virtually through a flat form, the only thing makes us feel we are going in right part only is with your response, if that drops down, you can't possibly imagine the pain of writer he/she takes complete an update. I'm writing behalf of all the writers' who are already fed up with your response. If you don't like something please do inform us on our face by writing on the comment box, don't make us go with further pain. *Damn frustrated writer*

And yeah, now I don't want you to tell me, who asked me to start this book, you possibly don't have the right to say that to me, when are you reading my book. C'mon, I never asked one read it.

** This is not pointed to anyone, but I found some readers commenting rudely these days in other stories, this is from my side to stand for all those writer's, So, just stop doing it. If you don't want to read his/her books just because, they are aiming for votes and targets, and you don't like about it, just quiet it or be a silent reader than bashing anyone out there, you certainly don't have that right to bash her/him**

Hopefully, you take this seriously. You can't hurt someone knowingly. Just don't spoil someone mind, you never know what writers are going through in their personal or professional life, still giving updates. 

'This books maybe a book for readers, but for writer's it is their baby.'

And yeah, no one has bashed me. This is just a note, I want you to understand the possible situation of a writer, who genuinely wants to know your response, which we only get through your comments and votes. Just don't be harsh and rude, a humble request. * Hoping to see the change*

##

Happy reading!!

Target 700+votes

7500+words

Nandini's Pov

I dug my finger into the ice cream tub, I saw the tv going on, I switched it off, as I cuddled myself in the couch in the living room. I rubbed my forehead tiringly. Even ice cream wasn't helping me to lift my mood. I wish Manik was here. I miss him so badly, so tears started flowing without my consent, though I was in no mood to stop them. I just didn't want to hold anything. I pulled out my phone, as I started the picture.

I caressed their cheeks on the screen. My babies!

So innocent!! Tears rolled.

They looked so pure. I never come across such kind of human beings in my entire life. I never knew that there were hidden cracks inside them too. I couldn't really see through it, they were pretty hiders like Manik. I envy that quality that they received from him. I feel I'm such a bad mother, they deserved better.

I'm sorry, I couldn't protect you. I'm sorry Avya.

How could someone hurt such pure souls? Don't they have a heart?

I cursed the people, who were responsible for their tears and heartbreak. My babies always deserved the best.

Siri? Thu ro rahi kya? I was snapped back to reality when I saw a sudden rush around me. I became alter, as I rubbed off my tears and kept ice cream tub aside.

No. I said softly to my mother, who was really not pleased with my lies.

What happened, beta? I could feel my father assured me by keeping his hands on my shoulders.

Nothing. I didn't want to involve anyone with my feelings. 

Really, Nothing? I wouldn't mind calling Manik at this moment, he is a better person to get answers from you, should I? I bobbed my head in no in a jerk. I don't want him to get upset for me.

I was missing Avya. Half-truth was better than the full truth as I waved my phone to get their attention. 

Just them? Swara teased me. I smiled softly at her.

Yes, just them. 

Are you sure, kuch nae? dad was getting worried. I nodded my head, as I took the baby from Swara carefully and arranged his swaddle properly. Everyone was looking at me in admiration.

You do everything so well. It gets so difficult for me. Swara appreciated.

I'm the mother of two kids if you have forgotten, Swara. Eventually, you'll also learn. I was too poor at pity things back then, Jeevika's mom helped me a lot at that time. Looking after twins is nothing but easy. I passed Saathvik (Sanskar's baby) to her. She nodded her head in understanding while making funny faces to her son, who was ready to cry out. 

I titled my head towards my mother, who passed a small smile to me. Well, somewhere I did understand what she felt.

Hmm, Maa, how about you give me some oil massage? She agreed instantly. Now, that was quick.

Tume patha hai? I, Smitha and Manik are going to shopping day after tomorrow. She squealed in happiness. My childhood friend can never hold any secrets within her.

When did he even planned that? I was with him all day, he didn't even say his plans to me. Batha thi hu usse baad mai.

Arey, he just messaged me, he wants to buy things for the marriage. I'm excited. Edda! She screamed in happiness, that followed was loud wails of her son. I chuckled at the scene, when Sanskar glared her, as he somehow made baby sleep in his arms, who rarely sleeps without a tantrum. It was a treat always to see their banter.

Sorry. She threw her utmost guilty face and made ran to look out for them. I smiled at their retreating figure.

Aren't they cute? I heard my dad.

Definitely. But not more than MANAN! *My dreamy sigh*

Manan? That brought me from my la la land. I passed a nervous smile, hoping he doesn't know it was mine and Manik's name because it's too embarrassing for me to flaunt about my relationship.

Manik and Nandini. I slapped my forehead when my mom enlightened my father. I glared her, she passed a confused look.

Like really, now? Dad gave duh! look.

Of course. I winked at him trying not to blush in front of him.

I settled on the floor, as my mother started oil massage. I was relaxed. Dad flopped on my bed.

Hain, Siri, Manik's Nani had called me for knowing fittings your wedding outfit. I turned and gave an alien look. Where did Manik's Nani come from?

Neyonika's mother. I passed 'o' look to her.

Aren't they too old to be alive? I mean. I was cut off by my mother sternly.

I hope you won't talk something like this in front of Manik. My mother was annoyed at my words. I passed a grumpy look to them as she continued massaging.

He is pretty close to them than any of his grandparents. My dad filled me.

In childhood, Manik's favorite destination was Kolkota. His best days were Navarathri that he celebrated with them. Even today, he goes to Kolkata with Neyonika for Navarathri. I nodded my head in understanding. Now, I remember Manik saying about his Kolkota dairies.

Don't they know, about Manik not being Neyonika's aunty son? I don't want to ask about this to Manik because it was a sensitive topic and I don't want to hurt Manik, talking about the past. I surely know he won't like talking about this matter. Especially, I mentioning him not being Neyo aunty's real son.

His grandparents know that. Still, they accepted him with open arms. They have seen Neyonika caring for Manik more than Mukthi, they understood the relationship between Manik and Neyonika very well. It was fortune moment for him, even they used to flew often Kolkata when he was in the coma. They are the humblest people I have ever met next to Devika's parents. Well, looks like need to meet these people.

Yeah, I was telling about your wedding outfit, it is coming from Kolkata. 

Kolkata?

His Grandparents own a famous fashion house there. And they want your wedding outfit coming from there.

So, they want you to select the wedding dress, baki sari dresses will be coming from our fashion house. Aur usse bhi tume select karna padega. So, make yourself free tomorrow. I frowned at it.

Aap ye sab Manik ko bathana, he knows what to select and what not? He is better at it than me. I just don't want a headache for wedding shopping. I know how tedious it gets. I know, I'm being dramatic here. But it's too me.

Arey es kaise? I rolled my eyes

Kya hamesha Manik tere liye kapde chuntha hai, kya? My dad was getting my nerves only if he knew, I'm too poor at selection when it comes to shopping myself, that's the reason I tag along Manik. Because he knows what's suits better to me than myself. He is pretty updated with fashion and style unlike me.

Isn't it obvious? I just hate shopping. I'm poor at the selection or fashion sense. Manik always does that for me. Proudness was on the peak, only to get smacked by my mother.

Aur tera baacho ko kon dress select kartha hai? Sarcasm was overly coated with her words. Akir maa kis ki, hai?

Of course, Avya. They got it from Manik. They have an amazing fashion sense. Well, too proud of them, in fact, they shop for me than I do for them.

Aur tera papa, Mumbai ke mashur fashion tycoon. Did she just taunt me as I do? I glared her.

No, he is a famous criminal lawyer. I teased her back with a goofy smile.

Just forget it. I'll send Manik designs. But still, you are coming for the measurement tomorrow. Dad warned me, I nodded my head obediently.

Ye lo hogaya. She patted my nape, I sat on the bed, while my dad replaces my place. I called Manik's phone, but he didn't pick up. I left good night message thinking he must be sleeping.

Have you thought about having a child again? I raised my eyebrows and turned to her.

Thinking where is coming from.

Yeah. We are. I mumbled slowly like I was going to announce to anyone, note the sarcasm. I'm too personal when it comes to my family matter. Getting along with my parents is still not happening somewhere to me. And this matter is just between me and Manik.

Isn't too early? Like early. I scoffed mentally.

We've already decided it, dad. I said patiently.

Par you are just started going to college. He reasoned her, though answering him about this matter was annoying but held the right and I knew he was right in his place.

Yeah. I know. But we decided, if we get a chance to be parents again, we are going to welcome. Waise Manik had promised he will take care of everything. The confidence in my voice stopped them asking further.

I mean look, you just started going to college, and looking after kids is not easy you know. My mom added slowly thinking about her choice of words. I could readily see through it.

Don't worry mom, I'll manage like always I did. This time I'll be more relaxed because Manik will by side. I know he won't turn single stone unturn to make it effortless to me. I trusted him with this decision.

On top, we don't want a long gap between siblings, it won't be good for them. Though they'll have a decadal generation gap between them, I don't want to add more space in between them. I just want kids to bond nicely with each other. And most importantly, even if we push us being parents now, I don't find anything different. Because I'll be still studying then also. So why not now, or when it happens? I titled my head towards them, though they were concerned for me, but could only agree my point of view or rather my only point of view, because even Manik had the same thoughts like my parents. He wasn't agreeing to have kids again just because it will hamper my studies and dream. It was really hard to convince Manik from my view, at last, the man agreed to have a child with the promise that I won't quite study just because I was pregnant or being a mother with the newborn. Well, I could only agree with his conditions.

My dad passed me two plates of cards in front of me, I gave confused to him.

Neyonika has sent wedding cards, please do choose. Manik wants you to finalize the card. I nodded my head, I smiled seeing the cards. It was always my wish to do tiny little things at my wedding. I smiled at the selection as I started going through with my parents, who were already impressed with the selection, all Malhotra's did. In fact, they have done good homework for my choices than I expected.

I've got these five cards for five functions. And this for my wedding and this one for the reception. They passed impressed look. Then we began to search for some good homemade chocolates and goody bag for the invitation. I was excited to see what was waiting for my wedding.

So, you are sure that you don't want sangeet at your wedding. When I was completely engrossed in the selection of things going along with invitation card in goody basket.

No, mom. When I know it's daily sangeet for me after marriage, I don't want more. I chuckled at my words.

I wish Manik doesn't hear you're the reason for not having sangeet, poor boy. She faked sadness. My dad chuckled at the childish act.

Too bad for him, he already knows my reason for not having sangeet. She looked at me with wide eyes. My dad was stunned, he couldn't believe that I said that.

I hope you remember you are marrying a man, who is a world-famous musician. He tried me to remind me of the fact of my husband.

I know. That's the fact. I said terribly sad but chuckled at my own drama.

Dad, there won't be sangeet at our wedding for sure, but I want you to know my husband is a musician, he could live with nothing, but not music, Music has made him and his music not being part of our wedding is out question. I don't want his music to be limited for sangeet alone, it is going to be part of every ritual that will be performed, I'm sure he will make his music part of our wedding. I explained them calmly.

Well, you're too deep with your thoughts, I must say. I grinned proudly. As we got engrossed with the selection of remaining things that go with wedding invitation hampers, Especially five famous muffins too, which I ordered personally that will go along with hampers.

Dad, do you have an idea about wedding place? Well, I was one unfortunate bride who doesn't know the destination of my own wedding.

We'll be only parents who don't know where our daughter is getting married. Such an unfortunate thing, you see. I could hear distaste in his voice along with amusement, all my family are excited to know what surprise this wedding holds. 

The most awaiting person is the bride herself! *happy sigh*

You could've asked Sanskar, that brat is helping them to see the accommodation of guests and guest list from our side. I cringed at my words, my mother laughed at it.

You think we didn't try it. We did, nothing is working. If I'm not wrong only Malhotra's know every detail of the wedding, for rest they have assigned a part of work without spilling extra information of another ritual. It's just frustrating. This made me feel better as I'm not sailing the same boat alone. 

I've been only assigned to see the dressing department of everyone. Thirritatestes me to the core. Like seriously meri beti ki shaddi hai, I'm not involved in it. I and mom laughed at his antics. But I could see happiness in his eyes. I still wonder why he behaves like that in front of Manik. I really need to clear this matter before our wedding. I want Manik to have his uncle just like before, I don't want him to lose it because I was his daughter.

And I'll make sure everything settles sooner.

Sooner we started selection gifts for everyone, especially for close relative and friends. Our wedding was a close affair, We both wanted our wedding which only consists of people, who wishes and blesses. You can say I was badly rubbed of by Manik because I always been a lover of big Indian fat wedding when I came to know his theory about the wedding, I felt he was right, though we'll be having big fat Indian wedding which is limited to close circle alone. And reception is done on a large scale in Mumbai itself, where everyone is invited. That is the only location I'm aware of my wedding, the rest was a surprise to me. I was even allowed to invite the people, even it means flying to London with George, to invite my close people over there. I'm planning to fly fortnight from here to invite people personally. Especially employees of Avya, Johan and David family. Not forget to Marry and Stephon my household staff. 

I was getting excited and nervous for my own wedding. It is nice to marry having everyone around. I always wish to take a step ahead with him with everyone's blessing. I was delighted with his gesture, it is him, who always made me happy than any.

Waiting once again to become Mrs. Manik Malhotra in front of the whole world.

##

Run your ass, Siri. If you don't want to get detention. Sanskar laughed at my miseries, I hate my brother for a reason. I hit with my bag, as I made run to reach class early, where I'm already late by 15 minutes.

Ayyappa! I cursed as I saw professor taking classes, I looked up.

Nae aap hamesha mera sath es kaise kar sakthe hai, Ayyappa? I was late on my second day of college. If not Abhay's timing call I would've never woken up today. And my parents and brother weren't in a mood to wake me up, because they don't want to wake up sleeping beauty. They didn't have the heart to disturb my sleep. Like seriously, Aiyyappa. They are overdramatic.

May I come in? I hesitated still asked Prof. Deshpande, who was still not aware of my presence. He was so not lecturing he hardly notices anyone at the door.

I hope you know the worth of time, Ms. Murthy. I gulped at his stern face. Aiyyappa he is scary than Raj uncle.

Sir, she is the daughter of the dean. You can't shout at her like that. Maddy opened his good for nothing mouth. I cursed him with a death glare at his way, while people started gossiping like they don't have any topic in their life.

Really. Well, that doesn't mean she shouldn't know the worth of time, Am I right, Ms? I passed a weak smile, without knowing what to say.

I'm sorry sir, this won't happen again. My politeness needs a hundred percent marks. Because he softened a bit.

I hope you this won't repeat again, Ms. Murthy. I nodded my head, while I occupied place next to Aryaman, who was already kept reservation for me. I smiled at his dimple face. Ayyoo, he is so cute.

You are late. He whispered with a cute sa smile.

Got up late. He gave a knowing smile. Then turned his attention towards the lecture, he was very studious by the way he was listening to the lecture when half of the class were least bother about what lecture was saying. I gaped when someone poked me from behind, I jerked to see who it was. I sighed in relief seeing Lucy.

What? When I saw her concentration was not me but outside, I looked where she was looking, I followed her eyes, only to see Junior Manik Malhotra, yelling at someone. 

My eyes went wide having him here.

I sat properly seeing the scene, he was taking a class of some poor girl, who wore extra small clothes, I got alert. I blinked my eyes rapidly looking at him. He looked like an exact copy of Manik in that three-piece.

Hot!

And 

Stunning!

He is a charmer like his dad. My baby! 

I sighed proudly mentally yelling at myself.

I turned my attention towards the board because the lecture was still going, I can't go and see what my son was up to, the way he is behaving, I can say, he is attacked with Manik Malhotra's virus, which happens when girls try to be touchy with him. I rubbed my forehead worriedly seeing the hulk from time to time. He was simply not aware of his surrounding.

When the period bell rang, I made a run of life to see what he was up to without caring lecturer was still in class, I reached him out immediately.

What the hell? He jerked my hands when I pulled him aside out of nowhere.

Oops! Sorry. He calmed a bit seeing me, I glared him.

What the hell are you doing here? Why are screaming at the poor girl, Abhay? He stiffened.

Nothing. And Mr. Brown, clear the mess. He ordered Mr. Brown, the poor girl was already taken care by Mr. Brown who was passing death glare at her way, I could say something was fishy around me already.

What's happening here? I passed warning looks at his way, while my classmates already around us to see what is happening, importantly wants to know who he was and how he concerned to me. I rolled my eyes at their gossips.

Nothing. Manik Malhotra will personally address the matter to you, and yes I'm here for some official work. I'll meet you when I meet you, Ms. He passed flirty wink at my way. Did he just do that with me? I guess he did when I saw people hiping at the matter.

Aiyyappa. I yelled looking up. Pulled out my phone to know why my son wasn't in school but in my college, that too for an official work, which didn't look like one.

Hello Mr. Malhotra? I gritted my teeth as I headed towards canteen to cool down myself.

Yes, Mrs. Malhotra. The composure of his tone was serene at the same time giving me goosebumps. Bad timing, I wasn't going to melt for it.

What the hell Abbu is doing here? Shouldn't he in school rather than my college for official work. Tops, I found him yelling at the poor girl for no reason. And he says, I'll be provided with information by Mr. Manik Malhotra, And, you know it pisses me when I'm not aware of what's happening around me. And I'm warning you this time, if you repeat the history, Trust me on Aiyyappa, I'll kill you before anyone tries. I breathed a rage, while I could imagine him massaging his forehead worriedly.

Jaanu, we'll talk about this very soon. Okay, I assure nothing is going wrong as if now. I was about to talk to you, but things at the moment needed to be cleared. Don't worry everything is cleared. 

And did you forget, Abhay takes leave once in a month to spend some time for himself? So, it is his holiday. And yeah, I assigned him some work. And he will be off from it, in a max of ten minutes, and directly he leaves wherever he wants. Anything more you want to know. I sighed in frustration but relaxed a bit hearing everything was under his control.

One extra cheese chicken sandwich. I ordered for myself, while Manik was still in line.

Chicken??? Did you just order it for yourself? He was stunned so was I. I looked at the counter and myself. Aiyyappa! Pirse chicken, ho kyagaye muje?

Mera Maan kar raha hai. I didn't even have breakfast. I reasoned him and myself. 

Fine kalo. Jo kana hai, And don't go behind Abhay, now. Let him as has his own time, it's been long. He really needs it I guess. I nodded my head understandingly. Many things have changed in a matter of months and Abhay needs time to wrap things around him unlike Avni, he needs lots of time to adapt changes around him. Importantly, there was no compromise for his own space from the very beginning. He is a very private person.

Hmm. I never bugged him to say, what alone time means. He is like Manik, he needs space for himself. In fact, he was privileged to have one day holiday from school too. Well, I'm too generous you see and that was not the case of Avni, she loves to spend her time with her dear ones, if not her painting and music.

Accha tum kana kalo, I have something to take care. Aur please, aur ek sandwich kalo with juice. I gave him a positive answer and hang the call. Later dug into the food. Chicken never tasted this delicious for me. 

Voh ladka kon tha? I glared the intruder, while I saw Aryaman and Lucy occupying space in my table. I ignored him and fed myself. I was too hungry, uparse, this chicken sandwich wasn't helping me anymore.

Bhaiyya aur ek chicken nuggets with mango juice. A waiter took my order with others.

You didn't say to me? I was pissed by him.

Manik Malhotra's son. Kush? 

Oh! All three exclaimed.

He looks like him an exact copy, dude. Lucy notified the known fact to me. I so wanted to say, 'Dude, I know since his born'. Yet controlled my mouth. Not that I was embarrassed about the fact of me being his mother, it was a matter of fact, I didn't know the people enough to share my reality of life, I didn't trust them, maybe Abhimanyu Thakkur stained the word called Friendship for me badly.

Yeah, he is his another version. Aryaman added with a small chuckle.

You know, he is hardly nine years younger to us, but attitude deka tune uska, God! he is a spoilt brat of his billionaire dad, I must say! That earned a glare from me, how dare that mad to speak like that about my son and husband. I'll make him learns a good lesson.

Madhyum, do you know him personally? Before I show his place. Lucy was ready to wage a war against him. 

No.

Then don't spread unnecessary rumors around. Have decency will you are talking. Importantly if you don't change this attitude of yours, you're most welcome 

To Leave. Both Aryaman and Lucy stressed the word sternly. Looks like, Manik Malhotra needs answer a lot tonight. I gritted my teeth. 

End of Nandini's Pov

##

Manik's Pov

Morning

Ye vala. I showed the flavors to Mrudula so that she can have her milk, she hates plain milk.

Voh! Strawberry vala chachu. Finally, I mixed the flavor in milk, while Prathik was munching fruits, which he was cutting. I don't know what sort of help he was doing for me from one long hour, all I could see all the fruits eaten by him.

Where are fruits for the fruits salad, Prathik? He gave bathis smile to me with a sorry face. I gave him a disbelief look. 

How is Palak doing? I questioned them.

She is fine. Doing good. In fact, Abhi uncle returned from aboard yesterday. He took her to his home with him. Palak is happy with his return. I relaxed a bit hearing Bird, whatever it was, Abhimanyu is the best dad for his daughter. 

That's nice. I started sorting fruits, while Prathik started preparing toasts. And my kids are still in bed when I'm already done with my jog with this muchkins. I don't see coming any soon. I saw the time, it was reading 7:37 am in digital clock.

What the hell are these two doing here? When did they come? That shout gave a mini heart attack all three of us, I rubbed my chest to calm down with sudden panic and glared my son, who is walking in shorts and vest. Though he looked displease having extra kids, as he has become more insecure for the matter of Nandini being not here. He needed my undivided attention from me.

They came last night with us when you both were sleeping. And yes, they gonna stay with us till my marriage. He groaned showing off his distaste as he climbed on my torso himself and rested his head to sleep again. Sleepyhead.

Prathik and Mrudula gave two heeds to his mood swings, in fact, they have come in terms already like Avni. It was getting difficult yet they were managing him.  He can badly get into your nerves like Nandini if he starts fussing.

I kissed his crown. As he snuggled to my chest, while I did remaining work to complete breakfast leaving rest of cleaning to the maid.

Abhay, why don't you get ready for school? And why are you late today? 

Today is my off. My holiday, About being late, mom didn't call me. She woke up when I called her. I frowned but let go. I was in mind to pester him to go to school but stopped myself doing it. I let him have his own space. Currently, his mood swings needs are tamed, which only he can do.

Oh! yeah, start to pack your stuff from today, before the weekend I want us to shift to our new home. I informed them. If we don't shift by this week things won't happen as I had planned for this whole month.

So, soon? All three asked me.

Yeah. Mrudula you too pack your necessary stuff from your room.  We have a separate bedroom for you over there. She shimmered with happiness, the little things can make a child happy. 

For me? I titled my head towards Prathik, who was know eating toast. I'm mortified to assign any work further to him related to food. Still, the boy never gains a pound or extra calories, why not the boy, is captain of the football team in his school. He practices day and night. He is passionate to become a world recognized football player.

You too my boy. He adjusted his hairs with a hair band, I don't understand the love of long hairs of his. The dimple and his height have extra marks from any girl, who turns and glances at him. His kind of charmer.

You're awesome Mamu, which one is my room? He gushed in happiness, I felt the weight on my neck only to see Abhay was sleeping soundly in my arms.

Ground floor, the one you liked it, besides Mrudula's. He passed a toothy smile.

The white room. I nodded my head happily seeing his excitement. I'm sure we gonna have him every alternate day, because he personally liked the room for himself, in fact, I remember him demanding to design according to his taste with mom. 

Mine is pink. I bobbed at her.

Aiyyo! when did you all come? Avni made a run and hugged Mrudula, I passed alien to soul sisters, I wonder how that even happened when their mom envies each others presence.

I'm so happy, Papa. Thank you. She screamed making all shriek with her torture of yelling, I closed Abhay's ears so that poor baby of mine won't wake up with sudden panic.

Hello to you too. I grinned at Prathik's attempt to gain her attention, while Avni glared me. She gonna cue me sooner for this. She hates Prathik.

What is he even doing here? Never mind. She cut the rant seeing the seriousness in my eyes.

Aren't you all getting late for school? Prathik and Mrudula ran to their room to get ready, while I pulled Avni aside. Making Abhay sleep on the couch for time being.

Walk along. She followed me to the theatre room. I switched on the screen while she waited patiently for me after making sure door was locked securely, which I alerted her.

Harshad Sexana!

She nodded her head with a cringe, something said she recognized the guy. I just rubbed it off for the moment.

I want you to alert me when you see him anywhere around you people. I want you to be around Prathik to make sure, he doesn't meet unknown people, even if he did, I want you to be with him no matter what. Mostly, Prathik shouldn't be doubtful about this matter, I want clean work from you. Keeping him safe from unknown people and him, is your work.  She nodded her head understandingly yet frown was displayed on her face.

I have seen him already yesterday, I'm sure about it. He was in the parking lot, he looked out of the place, but he was trying to figure out someone in a huge crowd of students, I even remember him asking the same question to one of my classmates. In fact, He was already looking for Prathik, and my classmate enquired the same from me knowing he is my friend, but I didn't let out the information saying I don't know, that man didn't give me good vibes to say anything about Prathik. I scoffed at the fact.

Did he meet him? I was desperate and she could see all the nerves popping up in worry.

Relax, he couldn't because Prathik had already left for his football practice. I sighed in relief.

Did he recognize you as my daughter? That feared me the most.

Should he? She was totally puzzled with fear twinkling in her eyes. That didn't give any vibes to me.

No. Never. I don't want him to recognize you or your brother. Stay away from him. He is not a good guy. I let out the fact. 

Okay. your face is already giving so much to me already. By chance are we trouble again? I could see the fear in her eyes. I just want to kill that bastard. 

Kind of yes. We are. Probably, Prathik is in the top list of getting trouble. I want you to act faster and smarter, like you always been. I'm giving four GPS trackers, which is attached to your school belt, I want you to replace each one of it right now. And this is for you, Hair clip and watch, this tracks you down even in remote places. 

Now tell me? Did he recognize you? She hesitated a bit and nodded her head. My all hopes came crushing. Slowly fear started put black covers on my soul.

Avni, If I'm not wrong, either you and Prathik will get kidnap or Prathik alone. I don't know, but do something so that I can reach you out or him. You've always been the smartest among all the children, give me out some clues so that I could find you sooner or him, buy some time for me if something goes wrong. Press this button on the hair clip. This alerts me, something is bad happening around you. She nodded her head in understandingly. While I passed the bag if she by chance needs. She examined everything in the bag. 

You trust me, right? She gave the brightest smile.

I always do. That can soothe my heart.

I want to take a risk this time, Pumpkin. I want Prathik to have a peaceful future, I don't him to have a troubled childhood like us. He has many cherished memories, I don't want someone to spoil it for him or destroy his little world of heaven. So, we both gonna promise, we'll protect not forgetting to protect ourselves too. Hmm! She smiled.

I'll help him, he is my friends. But he annoys me a lot. Apart from that, he is a good boy, As you said, He has badass childhood unlike us. I want him to continue to have it. No one deserves black spots. We both had tears in our eyes, though, our struggle was entirely different. We could never say we had the best childhood. It is a hopeless past of ours.

I'm sorry. I kissed her forehead.

I'm happy than ever. So, no sorry. I smiled with tears taking her in my arms.

Avni, I'm taking this risk because you can act fast. That doesn't mean you put yourself in the trouble, which I'm already doing because I trust with your skills. Just be safe, play safe. She deeply examined the things I gave her again. I couldn't do something with Prathik to track him, because he hardly wears any accessories, the only thing I found him wearing a watch, which he usually removes while playing football, where chances are more for him to get kidnapped.

Is Abhay aware of it? 

No, he'll stay out of this. I'm going to assign him different work. 

Mrudula? She tilted her head towards me.

No. She'll be taken care of by her guards, he can't harm her because he is her mamu. Though, he can manipulate her with his sweetness to drag Prathik to him, make sure that never happens. Mrudula is naive in such matters. This is the phone, you can trace all the three like me. If you happen not to find them. 

Try to avoid going out without bodyguards, deactivate all social accounts of yours. I'll ask Abhay to take down all your pictures with us. Importantly, Abhay's should never be kidnapped or know the matter happening inside this theatre room. I don't want him to fall in any kind of trauma, it's not easy to make him come out of it, he is sensitive and gets emotional to think for any solution. Okay?

Are you by chance underestimating my brother? She smirked at me.

No, I'm just estimating you better in this matter. I smirked at her. She can put me back where I can relax.

I see. I like it, Mr. Malhotra, If I'm not wrong you're getting late for your meeting. My smirk faded with a thin line, I rushed to get ready along with Avni.

##

Abhay are you getting up or not? Avni tried to push him off the couch, when he didn't budge, I made the run to the couch before she does something, which can't control his mood swings, and he becomes cranky, I don't have time to tackle his mood swings. I have an important meeting to attend.

Avni, Stop it? I picked Abhay carefully in my arms, while she scoffed at the scene if this continues I assure myself Avni will definitely turn out like Abhay sooner. She is already hating me picking him often and leaving her to walk. She grumbled but walked to the dining table, looks like my little pumpkin is pissed off. Wow! just wow! Good going Daddy Malhotra.

I served food on my plate, Mrudula and Prathik were already having their food with Jack and Mr. Brown, I started feeding my grumpy baby, who made a bad face, still had food from my hands, my baby!

Isn't she too cute to handle? I pulled her cheeks, she passed narrow look at my way. When everyone agreed to me.

Sorry. She waved it off, still didn't talk to me. We quickly finished our breakfast.

Tai, aap ne Abhay ka bag pack kiya? She nodded her head positively, she passed the bag to Jack, where he took while making sure everything is there which Abhay needed for his holiday. I passed him to Mr. Brown, who picked him gladly.

Chale Pumpkin? She hopped in my arms happily, while we made our way to school.

Jack opened a passenger seat to me, while Mr. Brown occupied a seat in the backseat along with kids.

I have enquired about your karate class, they are open, tell me when you want to join? She smiled at me.

I'll think and say, she started playing with my hands.

We soon reached school, with our small talks within our self, I didn't discuss any plan with her again, we have sharp ears, especially Jack and Mr. Brown, they won't let this plan happen if they by chance know my plan, they are overprotective for my babies than me. In fact, their both life run around them than anyone of us.

Papa. I walked all of them to the gate, while Jack was looking around, to see any wrong going around, and Mr. Brown stayed with Abhay in the car for security purpose.

Bye babies. Prathik and Mrudula left with kisses and byes, as I turned to my baby. She smiled at me finally getting my complete attention.

All the best.

Thank you, Pumpkin. I'm assured, I'll get this deal because you wished me. She giggled happily.

I have no doubt in it. I'm lucky charm you know. She smirked at me.

Self-centered are we? We both laughed at our antics.

I have something for you. Bend down. She herself pinned a brooch on my jacket when I knelt down for her. I smiled proudly at her.

All the best, My King. My happiness didn't have a measure with her.

Thank you, Little Princess, of mine. I kissed her forehead affectionately. She strongly makes me feel, I'm a good guy than any.

Take care of yourself. Be alert. Don't put yourself in trouble, okay. She nodded assuringly with a bright smile. I wish to keep her just like this always. Safe and Sound.

If someone could help me at the moment was Avni and my dad alone. Though I'm getting an earful from him to put her in danger, I'm sure, even if I try to pull Avni out of it, she is anyway going to get kidnapped by Harshad. Once, he sets eyes on someone then he won't leave until he hurt them terribly. The most sadist person in the world, who doesn't have any humanity.

Well, I'm going to teach him lesson life very shortly for laying eyes on my babies again. He gonna have merciless end from Manik Malhotra just like Sandeep Deshmukh. I smirked evilly.

His days are soon gonna end.

##

I want to meet my dad immediately. Ask him to come to my office soon after the meeting. Jack acknowledged it. I got engrossed with my presentation, as Abhay snuggled in my lap. Mr. Brown admired at our way through the mirror.

End of Manik's Pov

##

Well, for now, that is it. Tell me how was it already,

If you liked it do tell me.

Well, something major cooking in the next part.

Interested? Anybody? If vote the given target, The update will come sooner than I have planned. Majorly by tomorrow night, if you fill in me with the target.

Even I want to know, how interested are you people in my story, the only thing for which I come back to wattpad, I don't want people getting bored of my story, as I'm dragging from years. At this point in time, I want to end this story. With a good ending, I want this book worth your time.

Probably, I'm not sure, I'm planning to end within 15 more chapters, how long it takes to complete

Now, which side are you?

Avya?

Abhay?

Avni?

Who is more sharp and shrewd?

Wanna know the answer, hook up for upcoming chapters. Mostly this dedicated to all Avya's fan out there. 

Did Manik Malhotra just underestimated his son's capabilities, I wish he would've not? *Sad Pout of disappointment* 

Hmm, What is up with Rahul Kirloskar? Some guessed his way actions, A big appreciation for them.

Who you want to see as an overly adorable Nana Nani If by chance I give you a choice?? Will you let me know. If not, I'll pick like always.

Now have Goodnight. 

Miss me until I update the next chapter.

Hoping you won't disappoint me this time, Your waiting writer.

Lot's of Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 9.1K 20
SOME PARTS IN THE BOOK ARE PRIVATE YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME TO READ THOSE PARTS ONLY MY FOLLOWERS CAN READ THOSE PARTS. (The book was first titled 'Ste...
988K 65.9K 56
This is my second Manan story... jump in to the bumpy ride to see if love actually happens or not...
606K 28.5K 76
You Are Mine is a story where manik n nandini falls in love on their first meeting... slowly both accepted each other after crossing all the differen...
372K 19.2K 21
Continuing my previous book Married Life. #book2 #16 in Fanfiction Genre on 6th May 2016 #8 in Fanfiction 12/05/2016 (what's hot) SOME PARTS IN THE B...