Paralyzed | Malec

By iovemay

[COMPLETED] In a rush I was no longer in the cold and rainy street but in someone else's apartment. Confused... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 8

3.3K 135 11
By iovemay

[I am so sorry for not uploading for so long! I really had a busy month and I had to get things done... it is mainly because of college so I really hope you guys don't mind... Thank you for all your lovely messages! I appreciate it❤️]

_

I grunted when I felt abdominal pain at the right side of my stomach. Both Alec and my father looked at me and walked towards me. I grunted again and held my father's arm tightly to balance myself.

"Ella? Where does it hurt?" My father asked me in a hurry. I exhaled sharply and pointed at the right side of my stomach. My father's hand were glowing when he went over my stomach but instead of healing my wound it made it burn. I screamed and pushed my father's hand away from me.

"Stop! Stop! It hurts!" I screamed whilst I cried softly. My father looked at me in confusion and I saw him looking at Alec. I screamed in pain again and tripped, and almost fell down. Alec walked immediately towards me and held me tight.

"I hope my assumption is right." He whispered softly. I looked at him and I could see that he was concerned which made me feel even more scared than I already was.

"Alexander, what are you doing?" I heard my father ask but Alec did not respond back. He took out his stele and started drawing something on my arm. I screamed again as I felt the pain rising for a second. So much that it made me feel like I was about to die.

"ALEXANDER!" I heard my father scream in horror. I could hear from his voice that he was terrified for me. I guess that was not a good sign. I exhaled sharply and felt the burning feeling disappearing. Instead of feeling pain it got replaced with a soft feeling. I could still feel the pain but it was manageable.

"She is half shadowhunter." I heard Alec say and I looked at them. I was again able to stand on my own and let go of Alec and my father. My father looked at me in confusion and I could see that it did not make any sense to him at all. I looked at my arm and could see the freshly rune on my skin. It was still red and it was slightly burning but I liked the feeling of it. It was almost like it was consuming the pain.

"That is the healing rune or also known as the Iratze rune." Alec explained me as he saw me looking at the rune. The power I felt when Alec drew the rune was indescribable. It was almost like I could do anything and for a second I thought of it. I thought of going away and finding my mother.

"But how is that possible? Why did my magic have a negative impact on her?" I heard my father asking confused. Alec shrugged and looked at me again. I looked at my father and than over at Alec. I had no idea what was going on myself but I was well aware than neither my father or Alec knew what was wrong.

"We have to go to the silent brothers or talk with someone from the clave." Alec suggested and my father shook his head right away when he heard about the clave. All I knew was that the clave were the most powerful shadowhunters. Well they practically could have not been strong enough but they had the power over all the shadowhunters.

"I will not bring my daughter to the clave. For what I know they will experiment on her. Alexander, you know that the clave doesn't handle well with outstanders." My father said. The word outstander made me feel like I didn't even belonged in their weird world... I knew I was different than them but a out stander? I looked down and said nothing.

"Magnus, I will let nothing happen to her." Alec said and I smiled softly. I knew that Alec cared and hearing him say those words made me feel secure and loved. It was just so different how Alec treated me. It almost felt like we knew each other way before I even met my own father.

"That are the same words you said to Jace and what happened? He got possessed again by Lilith." I heard my father say. I quickly looked up and saw that Alec looked like someone had stabbed him right in his chest. He looked down and exhaled sharply.

"Dad... How can you even say that? He is just trying to help me." I said. I had no idea what actually had happened but looking at Alec's reaction, he was shattered. I knew my father had said something to hurt him and it wasn't fair.

"I am going back to the institute... euhm... to find answers." Alec said softly. I could tell that he was struggling to find his words and for a second I thought I heard him sob. He looked at me and gave me a small smile, and started walking away from us. I sighed and looked at my father.

"Alexander..." My father said softly but Alec didn't even look around, let alone respond back. He left my father's apartment and I saw my father clenching his fists.

"I think we should follow him and go to the institute, and you have to apologise to him." I said and my father looked at me. He shook his head and sighed in frustration.

"I am old enough to know what you said to him was wrong and I know we have more chance to find out things there than just arguing who could help me." I said and he looked at me. I thought he would tell me off for being stubborn but he smiled and rested his hand on my cheek.

"You remind me so much of your mother." He said and shock overwhelmed. It made me want to cry and wishing that she was here with us so she could see how father was. So she would know that I was okay. I missed her so much... so much than I actually thought I would. Me being without her made me feel like I was going to die.

I smiled and said nothing. I didn't knew what I possibly could have said that would make me feel better or him. I was just glad that my father didn't forget about my mother. He walked a bit further away from me and started making circles with his hands. His hands started to glow blue and in a second there was a huge portal.

"Take my hand." He said and I nodded. I walked towards him and held his hand tight. It wasn't my first time to travel with the portal. That's how I arrived at my father's place. All I remember was how it made me feel sick and dizzy. It was almost like you were going into circles the whole time until you arrived at your destination. It was sickening.

As we both were walking through the portal, I held his hand even tighter. Before we went through he looked at me and smiled, and said "Nothing will happen to you. I am here." I smiled and mouthed 'Thank you'. In a second we arrived at the Institute of New York and right away everyone looked at me. I looked down, not really knowing how I should react or behave.

"Why are they staring at me like that?..." I asked as I felt uncomfortable. Everyone has already seen me once here when Alec brought me here. I just wished I saw the familiar faces... Clary, Jace or Isabelle...

"You are the daughter of Magnus Bane. Why wouldn't anyone look at you? You are beautiful." My father said and I chuckled softly. I pushed him playfully a bit away from me and looked up.

"Aggressive girl, finally back. I missed you." I heard a familiar voice say. I looked in the way where his voice was coming from and saw the same guy I attacked as I thought that he had done something to my mother. I felt the guilt again and the stupidest. If I could disappear now I would.

"Samuel." I said and gave him a small smile. My father just looked a bit confused at me and deep down I hoped he would do something to take me away from here or making it awkward as other fathers would do but then again he wasn't the usual father anyone would have. I just prayed he would do or say something.

"Who are you?" I heard my father ask and I sighed relieved. Both my father and Samuel looked at me in confusion, not really understanding why I just did that. Samuel looked from me to my father and gave him a polite smile.

"Sir, I am Samuel Flatvale but you could call me Sam." He said politely and let his hand out, in order to shake my father's hand. My father looked at him and shook his hand. He gave him a small smile and then looked at me. What was going on?

"I am Magnus Bane, father of Ella." He said and Samuel looked from his corner of his eyes at me, and chuckled softly.

"It's my pleasure to meet you." He said and my father smiled. I felt like I wanted to push Samuel away from my father. What was he trying to do? I mean, he had no reason to be so polite to my father, I mean he should but this made me feel so uncomfortable. It was almost as my boyfriend was meeting my father for the first time. The thought of that made me feel sick, I would never fall for a guy like Samuel. He was horrible.

"Magnus!" I heard someone shout happily. I looked behind me and saw Isabelle, and Clary walking towards him. Both hugged my father and afterwards gave me a hug. I smiled at them and just awkwardly stood next to my father. The last time when they saw me was that my father refused to believe that I was his daughter and had to say here at the institute.

"I can see the resemblance of your father in you, Ella." Isabelle said with a smile on her face. I smiled and nodded. The only thing that I thought was similar was our part of being a warlock. I still had difficulties to understand what I actually am. I was half shadowhunter and half warlock. This meant that I was part angel and part demon. How was this even possible? I mean how could I be angelic and demonic at the same time.

"I see Clary in her." I heard a male voice say and I saw Jace walking towards us. Everyone started to laugh and I again laughed awkwardly. This was the first time that I actually had a laugh with them together with my father being here. I could see that all of them absolutely adored my father. It was almost like one big family. I knew that Alec and my father had been together for quite a long time now but I guess they were not married or even engaged.

"No seriously, both of their mothers went missing when they took step in the shadow world and both of them did not knew who they were or what kind of powers they had. So yes, I do see the resemblance and it terrifies me. What if Valentine is back or even worse... What if Jonathan is back?" Jace asked and I could see it in his eyes how scared he actually was. I thought that powerful warriors like shadowhunters wouldn't get scared easily but hearing what Jace just said gave me chills all over my back. I wasn't sure about who he was speaking but the message was quite clear. They were not people we needed to have in a world like ours.

"Jace is right. Maybe we could go to the silent brothers to see if her memory is blocked or anything like that." Clary said and looked over at my father. I had no idea who the silent brothers were and their names did not add up to me. How could we even speak to them or get any answers. Aren't they silent like as in being silent or was I being to literal?

"Alec already said that but I highly doubt that the silent brothers have any answers. Ella was injured and my magic had a negative impact on her but the Iratze rune completely healed her." My father said and all of them just looked at me in confusion, not knowing what I was or what they could do to find any answers. I heard someone coming in and when I looked up I saw my mother.

"Mum?" I asked in shock. I felt my heart drop and I couldn't feel my arms or legs anymore. It was like I was paralyzed. All I wanted for these past ten days was to see my mother. I could everyone see looking at me.

"Ella? What do you mean?" I heard my father ask but his voice seemed so far away from me. It was like he was not even standing next to me. I pointed at the direction where I saw my mother and smiled as the tears were streaming down my cheeks. My father looked where I was pointing at and I started to run before he could say anything else.

"ELLA STOP!" I heard him shout in fear but he was too late to stop me. I had no idea why he was stopping me and nothing bad occured in my mind. That was my mother there. I hugged my mother so tight as I were about to lose her again but something felt different. She didn't feel like my mother at all. Her touch was cold, nothing like my mother has ever felt like and when I looked at her, my mother's face faded away. I saw a women with teeth coming out of her mouth. They were yellow and some of them were even black. Her hair changed of colour to grey and was going everywhere.

"I have your precious Alec." She said with her voice which was cracking the whole time. It was almost like a witch was standing next to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked shocked. "If you want him alive come with me." She spoke out and I could feel my heart giving up.

[I AM SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE AGAIN. I WAS IN A CHAOS! I am back now and I can not wait to share everything that is going to happen in Paralyzed! Make sure to vote and comment!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 2K 26
Magnus Bane leads a double life: By day, he is the son of Asmodeus Bane, the Duke of Edom. But when night falls, he transforms into an infallible ass...
5.2K 161 11
Alec hated Clary at the very first moment she opened the doors of the institute. but in the past year Alec and Clary have been developing Feeling for...
50.7K 2.4K 47
Magnus Bane, The High Warlock of Brooklyn, wasn't just an ordinary Warlock, he was one of the rarest and strongest Warlock Universe has ever witness...
184K 9.8K 87
[COMPLETED] "Emotions are nothing but a distraction, Clary." He said and I looked at him and knew that his heart and soul was filled with ice-cold no...