FanGirl Series i: Waking Up T...

By Ivory_Lollipop

What if one day, you woke up in a different room and beside a man you have always loved and adored? What if h... More

FanGirl Series i: Waking Up To Be Mrs. Styles 2.0
Before You Read
✿ Chapter 1 ✿
✿ Chapter 2 ✿
✿ Chapter 3 ✿
✿ Chapter 4 ✿
✿ Chapter 5 ✿
✿ Chapter 6✿
✿ Chapter 7✿
✿ Chapter 9✿
✿ Chapter 10✿
✿ Chapter 11✿
✿ Chapter 12✿
✿ Chapter 13✿
✿ Chapter 14✿
✿ Chapter 15✿
✿ Chapter 16✿
✿ Chapter 17✿
✿ Chapter 18✿
✿ Chapter 19✿
✿ Chapter 20✿
✿ Chapter 21✿
✿ Chapter 22✿
✿ Chapter 23✿
✿ Chapter 24✿
✿ Chapter 25✿

✿ Chapter 8✿

7.4K 507 183
By Ivory_Lollipop

✿ Chapter 8✿

 ❝ Some boys take a beautiful girl

And hide her away from the rest of the world

I want to be the one to walk in the sun

Oh girls they want to have fun

Oh girls just want to have ❞

-Cyndi Lauper, Girls Just Want To Have Fun

I didn’t realize how the “new” me, the better Sherridy 2.0 completely lost in touch with her only boy best friend, Ashton Irwin.  If One Direction is the biggest boyband on the planet right now, then 5 Seconds of Summer is the biggest band. They started to rise to fame after One Direction invited them to open for their Take Me Home Tour, then the rest is history. The four Aussies still opened for One Direction the following year for their Where We Are Stadium tour, but they were starting to get recognized. Their first ever single, “She Looks So Perfect” took the number charts in iTunes in 39 countries, two days after its release.

I have to admit that I truly despised Ashton’s band and I never really hear them play or sing, but they must be really that good to be considered as the “biggest band” right now.  I don’t know why I don’t really like them though. I know how Ashton loved being in his band. He enjoyed every moment with the three other lads and he would even ditch me sometimes just to be able to attend band practice. Not that I mind though. I want him to be happy and what makes him happy makes me happy as well, I guess.

 According to Harry, 5 Seconds of Summer are currently in their European sold out tour and they will take a break in a few days to be able to have a reunion concert with One Direction. I guess I will be seeing Ashton again in a few days. It feels like it was just yesterday when I last saw him when in reality, five years had already past. He was this thin boy with straight hair and acne all over his face, but his smile never fails to light up my world.  He was the only one there for me when Lauren and my family aren’t. I can’t believe I let him go like that. I can’t believe I let myself lose contact with the only person who knows the real me.

“Sherridy, you okay?” Amanda’s familiar voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I came back to reality and realized we were in the middle of a French clothes shop, looking through all the amount of decent clothing they are selling here.

“I’m fine,” I blinked my eyes a couple of times as I focused my eyes on Amanda, “What were you saying?”

“You’re clearly spacing out,” She chuckled as she tried on a violet dress, placing the dress on top of her chest to see if it will fit her before she tries it on, “I was just wondering. The drummer of 5 Seconds of Summer, Ashton  Irwin, went to the same school as we did right?”

“Um...” I swallowed the lump in my throat as the mention of his name made my heart ache somehow, “Yeah.”

“Wait!” Her gray eyes widened as if realizing something, “Ashton Irwin is your best friend!”

“Yes, yes, he was.”  I admitted sadly, frowning. Amanda noticed and she walked over to me.

“Why? What happened?” She asked, concern clear on his face.

“I don’t know, really,” I sighed, “But one thing is for sure, we haven’t talked in a long time.”

“Then maybe you can,” Amanda pointed out, “On the reunion concert, you can talk to him again and maybe catch up on each other’s life!”

“I hope it’s that easy though...”

“You’re a strong girl, Sherridy,” She placed both of her hands on my shoulders, “I know you can get through this. Why don’t you stop worrying about Ashton and enjoy for now? Your husband took you here to have fun not to stress over a friend you haven’t seen in a long time! I’m sure he’ll understand.”

“Thanks for making me feel better, Amanda,” I smiled gratefully at her, “You’re the best.”

“You’re a great person, Sherridy and I am happy that I met you.”

“Awww, you’re so cheesy.” I stifle a laugh as I shook my head.

“So, what do you think about this dress?” Amanda raised the purple sleeved dress she was holding and she showed it at me. It was simple, but it looked very elegant with the diamond shaped light violet gems adorning its top half.

“It’s perfect!” I told her sincerely, “Now, hurry and try it on!”

“I will!” She laughed at my priceless childish reaction before she headed off towards the dressing room. I smiled to myself as I continued looking through the clothes, hoping to find something that will suit my tastes.

The Amanda I know now is definitely different that the Amanda I knew before, back in high school.

Amanda and I went to all the clothing stores that we can find, looking through all the clothes and trying the one we chose. If we really liked it, we buy it for ourselves. After almost three hours of walking and walking around the stores, I already have three bags of clothes. Not that I shop that much. We don’t have the money so I don’t really shop like these before. And I don’t want to take advantage of Harry’s money so I used my own. Amanda only has two, even how much I told her that it’s my treat. She said that she will pay for all the clothes once she gets her monthly salary.

“My feet hurts,” I complained as I adjusted the sneakers that I am wearing, “I am really not used to shopping.”

“Mine too.” Amanda released a tired sigh as she plopped on the empty bench closest to us and placed her shopping bags on the floor, “And I am also starving.”

“Same,” I nodded my head in agreement as I pulled my phone out, “I’m going to text Harry and ask him where he is.”

“I don’t think you still need to do that,” I followed the direction where Amanda is staring at and saw a bunch of girl around a tall guy which happens to be Harry, my husband. A lot of beautiful French girls are crowding around him, asking for a photo or an autograph. Harry smiled sweetly at them as they thanked him. He was such a sweet and nice guy.  I am so lucky to have him as my husband.

But despite being this famous supermodel with a perfect face and body, I can’t help but feel insecure. Harry is famous and travels the world a lot, meaning he comes across girls who is much more beautiful and sexier than me with better hair, skin and everything. I know this might seem like what other girls think of in the fan fics that I read before in the past but, can you blame me? I never had a boyfriend before back in high school and no boy ever dared to even try to ask me out.  Because I am no one special. I didn’t even know how I become a supermodel. Magic, maybe? So how did I get so lucky to be married to such rich, famous and handsome boybander like Harry? Anyone in my position can’t help but also feel the same, right?

I was again distracted from zoning out but this time, not by Amanda’s voice, but by my cell phone vibrating in my hands. Thinking maybe it was a text from Harry that came in late; I quickly swiped a finger through the screen of my phone, the text appearing.

But to my dismay it wasn’t from Harry.

See you in a few days, babe. Missed you.                            –Cal

Who the hell is Cal and why is he saying that he misses me?  Wrong number maybe?

____________________________

I AM EVIL YOU CAN ALL GO KILL ME NOW. Just kidding. another cliffhanger i know and it's been years since I last updated whoops forgive me but I swear I will update again weekly or maybe even every other days because I love every single one of you.

My baby Nialler is 21 huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu. But I still love him no matter what though

Please take time to read "Hourglass" because I will update it later!

HEY THERE, LOVELY READERS! What do you think of today's newest chapter?

Comment on what you guys think of this chapter! Pinpoint the mistakes if there are any cause this is UNEDITED, kay? 

thank you for all the patience and i hope you guys enjoy your Saturday!

Please tell me what you think of this chapter, follow me on Twitter for a dedication. @Nouis_Lashton19

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. if you want of course because it will be appreciated

Love lots,

Bela xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...
5.3K 102 32
Kariann and Dakota are your two most average girls in the world. They live in the USA in a small town with fantasies and dreams as big as any other g...
446K 13.5K 24
--NEW TRAILER INSIDE!-- My life was ruined. No one ever wanted me. Even my own mum hated me. When I was small I was afraid of my dad all the time, w...
1.8K 85 22
*Sequel to Some Nights* Sarah is starting her freshman year at college, without Alison at her side. Alison made a gut decision to head off to New Yor...