Harry Styles Imagines

By Mimel13

All your favourite Harry Styles Imagines that make you laugh, cry and crave for more. Every chapter is a new... More

Harry Styles Imagines
How you met- 1.0
How you met 1.1
How you met- 1.2
He's sick
After party 2.1
He hates you
He spots you at a concert
Your best friend
He's your brother
Drunk
Truth or Dare
Bully
He takes you to school
Café
Jane the Virgin
Wedding day 3.0
Wedding day 3.1
Wedding day 3.2
Babies A/N
I'm pregnant 4.0
I'm preganant 4.1
I'm pregnant 4.2
I'm pregnant 4.3
Baby shopping
Trouble
No place I'd rather be
I believe you
Spoilt
Other options
End of Baby season 1!!
Just a classmate 5.1
Finally
Just a classmate 5.2
Just a classmate 5.3
Just a classmate 5.4
Grandma's cupcakes 6.1
Text messages
Twitter
A/N (Requests door open)
Cat and Mouse
Past 11- 6.1
Past 11- 6.2
All in 10
First words
First move
Marathon
Luxury
New Book: A/N
Trouble again
Balcony
Car Crash 7.1
Car crash 7.2
Tea time
They dont know
Tea Time: Party
Balcony 2
Car Crash 7.3
They now know
My bestfriend's brother
Please Dont Hate Me
Balcony 3
Gym
Contacts
Erica: Unzip
Contacts: 2
New Book
Tour Texts
Elevator
Madison: Youre mine
Attention!!
Shifting Uncomfortably
Bestfriends door
Your bestfriend 2
Release dates
Disclaimer
Your bestfriend 3
Awkward 8.0
Awkward 8.1
Awkward 8.2
He hates you too
He hates you- 3
One Last Time
Authers Note: IM BACK
Sacrifices 9.1
Adopted
First day: (tween edition)
The assistant 10.1
The assistant 10.2
Assistant 10.3
Sacrifices 9.2
OMG!!!
Love your enemies 11.1
Love your enemies 11.2
Doorstep
Doorstep 2
Broken Sickness 12.1
Scarifices 9.3
Broken Sicknesses 12.2
Broken Sickness 12.3
Dances
A/N VERY IMPORTANT!!
Irish charm
Irish charm 2
Best friends door II
Best Friends Door III

Party Time 2.1

20.1K 223 123
By Mimel13

Chapter 2.1: Party time

"Harry, I dont want to go." I whined as I dipped my legs into the water, the rays of the scorching hot sun radiating across our bare backs. He stared at me with a little smile on his lips as he followed my actions, sitting right next to me.

"Oh, come on love," he coo'ed. "It'll be fine. You're gonna have so much fun." He wrapped his arm around my waist and scooted my body over towards him in a comforting gesture. I groaned and tried to pry his fingers off my waist but he held me so tightly and I suppose a small part of me didn't entirely despise the interaction.

"Harry, get your hands off me." I teased, squirming in his touch. He chuckled under his breath knowing very well I wasn't strong enough to get his arms off of me, nor was I really even trying.

"Aw why baby girl, I thought we were friends." He cheekily grinned, swaying us left and right. I rolled my eyes and bit his hand lightly, causing him to let out a high pitched shriek I had never heard from him before. He finally released his hands from me and instead, turned his body so he was facing his back to me.

"Why so sad, kiddo," I reached into the water and copper it into my hand, bringing its contents to splash against his face. He turned himself around to face me, the chlorine infuses liquid dripping from the tip of his pointy nose. He stared at me for a few seconds before he stood up and swiftly lifted me off the ground.

I knew what he was planning.

"No, Harry seriously I will ki-"

But before I could finish my sentence I was engulfed by a surrounding of water and chlorine.

"You're dead."

---------------

I finished the last touch of my hair before quickly checking my appearance in the mirror. I was never really fond of wearing makeup so I just went with a thin layer of eyeliner, mascara and a light shade glossy lipstick. I had also worn a pair of golden stud earrings that Harry had bought me for my birthday. I grabbed my black wedged heels and placed them onto my feet, ready to descend the stairs.

"Harry, where are you? Im ready!" I shouted across the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water to chug down considering it was boiling out today.

"Yeah, in a minute!" He replied back. I heard his footsteps get closer so I assumed he was ready. I turned to return the half water bottle back into the fridge. "Ready?"

"No but what choice do I have." I groaned as I turned around to see him just enter the kitchen area. I let my eyes wander down his body. Sweet honey sauce that boy cleans up good. Well, he looks good in everything so it didn't really matter.

"Damn." He whistled, his eyes trailing from my face down to my body. I honestly felt so awkward at his actions that I wanted bury myself 6 feet under the ground.

I rolled my eyes and gripped onto my phone and car keys. I guess I'll drive considering Harry's probably going to be wasted and he might spend the night with some model. I
never really was fond of these private celebrity parties but that is how I met Ed. We were the only outcasts there considering everyone was famous and we were... nothing. I guess I can't exactly say that now considering he's a popster.

"If you weren't my best friend, I would bang you on the dot." He smirked guiding me out the door.

"Please, I'm not going to fulfil your hormonal needs. Its not like we're friends with benefits." I rolled my eyes as we hopped into the car. I started the ignition and drove out of the driveway and onto the road to Ed's party house.

"Not yet." I mentally rolled my eyes as we took the journey to the party. It barely lasted 10 minutes before we arrived at a large complex blazing with lights and music.

I could feel my stomach begin to churn at the realisation that I actually went to a party with Harry again.

"Come on." He urged as he opened the door for me, waiting for me to exit. I slowly stepped out with my clutch and valuables. "You'll be fine Y/N, I won't leave your sight."

I nodded my head as he gripped onto my hand and directed me towards the party. Two big men were standing outside the complex guarding the building.

"Name." One of the men with a dragon tattoo on his sleeve demanded.

"Harry Styles."

He scanned his digital device before tapping on it an nodding for us to enter. Harry pulled me towards the door as we entered the house, only to be surrounded by a ton of people. So many celebrities roamed the house. It was massive though, a mansion.

"Hey, Harry!" Another British accent called out. I immediately felt Harry slip his hands away from my grip. I felt internally awkward as I stood there, watching the red head hug Harry. "Glad you could make it. Ah, and the beautiful Y/N. If I thought you looked beautiful last time, then you've really outdone yourself this time." He winked pulling me in for a hug. I chuckled and thanked him as we soon released.

"Nice party. Real big place you've got here Ed." I complimented as my eyes wandered over the various people in fancy mini dresses and expensive looking jewellery.

"Thank you. I rented it for the month." He smiled glancing around the building as well. "Harry, there's someone who I'd like you to meet. Come on." And before I knew it, Harry was being dragged away with Ed without even a first glance back.

So much for, 'I won't leave your sight'.

I sighed and decided to go to the bar area and get a drink. I walked through the large crowds trying to find my way to the bar. I saw a group of girls staring at me from the corner of my eyes. I glanced around to see what the big deal was. They all immediately turned back their heads and pretended to be engrossed in a conversation. I rolled my eyes and was about to leave until 3 out of the 5 girls approached me. I swallowed a lump I didn't even know I had.

"Hi, can I help you?" I smiled, trying to be polite.

"What's your name?" The pink/blonde haired girl questioned me, a wine glass with a pink liquid in her hands. She wasn't overly too cake faced like all of the girls here. All three of the girls were stunning either way, with almost the exact same body type.

"Uh, it's Y/N."

They turned to each and started whispering amongst themselves. I felt so awkward just standing there.

"We thought so. I'm Perrie, this is Eleanor and Alexa. We've been dying to meet you!" She squealed overly excited. I was a little taken back by that. How do they even know me?

"Uh, sorry I don't suppose we've met." I cocked an eyebrow. She just simply smiled and grabbed me by the wrist, pulling me towards a much quieter area of the building with the 2 other girls.

"No, we haven't met yet but I'm so glad we did. You see, I'm Zayn's girlfriends, this is Louis' girlfriend and Alexa here just wants to bang Liam." She explained. I almost let out a laugh as Alexa slapped her arm playfully.

"Oh, so you're the famous girlfriends! Harry's told me all about you." I smiled back as realisation finally hit me. "But how did you know who I was if we've never met?"

"Oh. Harry told us about you. He explained your features to us before the party. And he said you were absolutely stunning so we figured it was you." I blushed at the comment and bit my lip.

"Oh, that's sweet."

"Do you want to get a drink and get to know each each other? A few close friends are going to the back to play a game in about an hour. Seeing as though you're practically part of the family already, we'd love to have you join us." Eleanor explained tucking a strand of her curly brunette hair behind her ear.

"I'd love to."

And so that's we did in the next hour. Drink after drink we continued to talk. I had learned so much about these girls and they were really sweet. All 5 of them. There was Perrie who is Zayn's girlfriend, Eleanor who is Louis' girlfriend, Alexa who supposedly had a crush on Liam, Natalia who is a Russian model with Eleanor and then Sydney who is Niall's cousin from Australia.

After a few drinks we were all practically drunk off our arses. I wasn't stable at all. No one was. Natalia was the worst, considering this was the second time she had ever been to a party. Like me. We soon walked towards the large backyard and opened the gate that read 'reserved'. In there was a few people I could actually recognise.

Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis, Harry, Ed, Taylor, Kendall, Josh, Luke, Ashton, Jane, Piper and a few other people I couldn't remember's name in my drunken state.

"Oh nana, look what you just started!' We all sang along as we locked the gate and entered the 'back area'. It was epic. There was a big jacuzzi, one palm tree, Christmas lights hung around, a pool table, table tennis, 2 large round tables and some other various expensive items.

"Woah, pretty!" I exclaimed as I followed Eleanor to sit down on the plenty outdoor sofas placed in a large circle. Everyone turned their heads to look at us considering we barged in out of the blue. A few people laughed at my drunken state.

"Hey look, the models are here!" Louis cheered laughing hysterically. He's drunk for sure.

We all sat down on one big sofa managing to squish in. I locked gazes with Harry who had a somewhat amused expression on his face. I giggled as he winked at me.

Wtf?

"Good. We're all here. So, as tradition, we have a new comer." Louis began diverting his eyes to me. "Although she has been part of the 1D family for years, she's new to this party thing. So, as tradition, we need to welcome Y/N." A few cheers went around as I looked at Louis confused.

"Okay okay!" He shouted as it fell silent once again. I could feel everyone staring at me but for once I didn't mind it. "Confession. You need to confess a 2 secrets, anything. Go ahead."

I thought about it. Should I really? hell yeah, Ive got nothing to lose. But what can i say?

"Okay Nuggets. In high school, I dated." I paused for a minute. They all looked at me weirdly and confused. "I dated three guys at one time for less than a month. They were Triplets, Tanner triplets so I convinced them i was a triplet of my own. They were all so hot I couldn't resist so I kind of used them. One was smart and musically talented, one was athletic and the other one was a hella good kisser." Everyone's eyes widened as they all laughed and some gasped. I didn't know what to say.

"And to be honest, Im still a virgin."

"Wow, badass. A hot girl like you cannot seriously be virgin! So what do you guys tink', good enough?" Niall chorused. Everyone broke out in 'yes' and multiple clapping. "Good. Welcome to de' family Y/N."

Then next hour went by so fast. We played truth or dare and me being new, had I go first. I had to jump into the jacuzzi fully clothed, which wasn't too bad considering I was drunk, still am. Some people had to suck each other's faces off, some had to strip, pole dance and some other awkward stuff. I had way too much to drink and I can guarantee nearly everyone here was drunk. Except Liam, Luke, Ashton, Sydney, Piper, and a few others. Harry, I only saw him drink one but that's it.

"Okay Haz, finally! Truth or Dare." Ed slurred placing his arm around Harry's shoulder.

"Dare." He smirked, licking his lips. He ran his fingers through his hair a few times out of habit.

"Okay mate. I'll do an easy one for ya. I dare you to kiss the least attractive girl here first then most attractive." He smirked as well. Harry's expression changed from cocky to... unreadable.

He scanned the circle his eyes landing on mine a few times. He licked his lips a few times before standing up and walking over to Piper, pecking her lips. She looked mortified with the expression on her face. Everyone chorupted into deep oooh's

"You're beautiful but I think of you more like my little sister." He smiled. Her face seemed to soften up a little as a small smile spread across her face.

"Oh yeah, right. "

"Now the most attractive." Ed reminded.

He chuckled and sat back down, scanning all the girls. His eyes landed on Sydney who was seated next to me with wide eyes. Im not surprised, she is gorgeous. She began to slightly blush as he stood up and slowly made his way towards our sofa. He bent down in front of us a mischievous smile making its way to his lips. He leaned over to Sydney face but right before their lips were to touch, he stopped.

He turned his head toward me, smirked and then smashed his lips onto mine. I was taken back but found myself kissing back. A few whistles went around but I was too drunk to care. He pulled away, that smile still on his face.

"You taste like Strawberries and Tequila, good mix." He whispered in my ear just before he stood up and went back to his seat.

"So, who's next?"
-------

I stumbled a little as Harry led me towards the large flight of stairs. He had entwined our hands together seeing as though I couldn't walk up alone.

This is a pretty house.

"Harry, w-where...where are we g-going?" I slurred as we arrived on the second floor. He walked past a few bedrooms before he opened a random room and walked in. It was fairly average sized, a double bed, a large dresser, a mirror and a wardrobe.

He locked the door behind us and led me towards the bed, sitting me down on to the bed.

"Are you okay?" He asked pulling the few strands of my hair away from my face. I burped loudly and giggled.

"Twinkle twinkle little pea, come and eat some chicken with me. Lala lala. French fries. Lala lala lala..." I sang shaking my head to the side so hard it was nearly giving me a head ache.

Ouch.

"Hey hey hey! You'll hurt yourself babe." He chuckled holding my head to stop me from shake ever so violently.

"What. What did you call me"? I laughed. Apparently I found everything so funny. I stood up and went towards the mirror examining myself.

"Babe.I called you babe." He laughed getting up and standing next to me by the large floor length mirror.

"Harry. Haz. Hazza. Why you call me baby? Hm? We are not together young man and you are certainly not getting into my pants." I placed my hands on my hips and glared furiously into his eyes. How dare he insult me like that!

"Right. You're extremely drunk love. I should never have let you get this drunk. Im so sorry but you are wasted as hell."

I fake gasped and went to swing at his face but I missed by a mile.

"How dare you. I am not wasted. Im knowing what I doing." I pouted my lip as it started to quiver. "Why are you being such a meanie to me. All I ever did was nothing to you but...but you still be meanie." I sobbed burying my face into his shirt as the tears fell done my cheeks. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my closer whispering nonsense to me.

"Hey, it's alright. Youre okay love. Theres no need to cry." He cooed rubbing my back softly. I immediately released from the hug and gave him a death glare.

"I'm not crying. Why would I cry. Stupid." I slurred. "You look nice tonight." My mood suddenly changed. He smirked at me as I went and sat down on the bed.

The next few minutes were spent by me laying on his chest as he sang a soft tune. I think it's little things. I began to slowly hum the tune although I barley knew the words.

"Harrrrrreeeeehh." I hiccuped followed by a few giggling.

"Mhm."

"Do you love me." He seemed to be taken back by my question as his body tensed and he was silent for a few seconds.

"Ofcourse I love you. Youre my best friend Y/N."

"Nooooooooooo. Harreeeeeh. I mean do you love love me."

"Oh...uh, well love is a really strong word Y/N." He sighed, stroking his hair. "I don't know. Considering you're drunk as hell, you'll probably forget everything from tonight."

"I won't."

"Well you will. I don't know what I feel for you. I know for sure I don't just think of you just as a friend but I don't know how to feel about you. Im confused as hell. I think I love you. " I must have been blushing furiously although I could barely comprehend what was going on.

"Oookay." I yawned.

"Okay? I just confessed that I love you and all you say is okay?" he grumbled sounding a bit annoyed.

"Yeah. What you want me to say?"

"I don't know. I guess I kind of hoped you loved me back you know, but I guess I'm okay with that."

"I-I..I thought..."

"You thought what?"

"I thought you already knew that I loved you. I always sort if did since we were 15." I yawned again, cuddling more into his arms. He wrapped his arm around my body in a protective manner.

"Really? Thats, uhh... great!! I think you should get some sleep yeah? Ed wouldn't mind us staying over. Where is your purse?"

"On the dresser." I glanced at the golden clutch and nodded in approval. Good. "I'm so uncomfortable."

"Me too. Do you want to change?"

I nodded my head as he stood up and walked into the closet, looking for something, anything.

I wonder if squirrels can breath underwater. I think the mermaids give them a special power if they can. I don't know, maybe they ride on humpback whales all day.

"There's a t-shirt, boxer shorts, and some random socks.

I nodded as I took the shirt, stripping from my dress and into the oversized shirt.

I turned back around to see him dressed in the boxer shorts and shirtless. He smirked at me as he caught my eyes wandering down his fit body.

"Done checking me out? Lets get some sleep." He yawned and jumped into bed before I did. This was comfortable. I smiled at him and turned my body around to face the other end of his bed but that was when oddly a strong arm pull my closer into him. It felt nice I actually be hugged by someone you find attractive.

"Night sleeping beauty." He kissed the top of my head. That was the last thing I heard before I drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 160 22
All in the title
11.5M 79.4K 101
A collection of One Direction Preferences. Most are mine, some are from Tumblr. If you would like to use one, inbox me. DISCLAMER: The ones from Tum...
243K 2.2K 62
One Direction Imagines, Whats more to say? These are some Imagines that I have written by myself :) The Imagines in this Story will surely make you S...
10.5M 76K 199
All of these preferences are from Tumblr, none are mine, although I do have mine in another book, called what other than One Direction Preferences!