Bad Boy Kisses

By BreakFreexx

Emilie Grey found her boyfriend Conner Hanglinton cheating on her after two years of dating. She's crushed bu... More

Fans review!
1 Bad Boy Kiss
2 Bad Boy Kisses
3 Bad Boy Kisses
4 Bad Boy Kisses
5 Bad Boy Kisses
6 Bad Boy Kisses
7 Bad Boy Kisses
8 Bad Boy Kisses
9 Bad Boy Kisses
10 Bad Boy Kisses
11 Bad Boy Kisses
12 Bad Boy Kisses
13 Bad Boy Kisses
14 Bad Boy Kisses
15 Bad Boy Kisses
16 Bad Boy Kisses
17 Bad Boy Kisses
18 Bad Boy kisses
19 Bad Boy Kisses
20 Bad Boy Kisses
21 Bad Boy Kisses
22 Bad Boy Kisses
23 Bad Boy Kisses
25 Bad Boy Kisses
26 Bad Boy Kisses
27 Bad Boy Kisses
Read my pretties & if you're a guy then my hotties!
Epilogue

24 Bad Boy Kisses

1M 25.5K 12.9K
By BreakFreexx

Here you go lovies! Thanks for all the love and care you guys gave me during my little break! I think I was uploading too much, that I started rushing with the chapters and that's why they didn't come out how I wanted them too! Anyways, school started today and grrr! It's crazy already! So sorry but 400 comments before I upload next but make them meaningful not 'upload'! Sorry but it just has to be this way for a bit!

LOVE YOU ALLL!<3

Enjoy(;

P.S. NOT PROOF-READ! I WILL GO BACK LATER! So you don't have to point out the mistakes lol!

Chapter 24: 24 Bad Boy Kisses

“I can’t get it out of my head.” I muttered mostly to myself but of course Jared heard me.

He shot me a quick before going back to looking at the road. “What?”

I leaned my head against the seats headrest sighing. “Nothing.” I didn’t want Jared worrying about me. He had enough on his plate as it was.

“Emilie, just tell me. You know I’m going to keep asking you until you tell me.” He smirked sending me sideway glance.

Unfortunately, I knew he was telling the truth. But I didn’t want to sound like a whiney girl and dump all my boring problems on Jared. I think I caused him enough torture as it was.

“I’m fine, just tired I guess.” I lied looking out my car door window at the passing scenery.

Suddenly, Jared twisted the steering wheel and the car screeched to a halt on the side of the ride. Dirt flew into the air, clouding around the car in a misty brown rain. I was clutching onto the door handle with wide eyes.

Jared grabbed my face between his hands and made me look him straight in the eyes. “Emilie, whatever is on your mind is bothering you. I don’t care if it is the stupidest thing in the world or has no meaning to me; I want you to be able to talk to me. Got it?”

I numbly nodded my head.

He looked relieved and dropped his hands but was still staring at me. “Are you going to tell me?”

“I don’t know why everyone is blaming me for Conner being sent away.” I blurted out without thinking.

Jared’s eyebrows raised a little and I swallowed back the lump in my throat. I couldn’t get it out of my head since the fight with Anna the other day. How didn’t people hear what happened at the fair? I know nobody around my age was really there because they always showed up later but there were witnesses. It just doesn’t make sense how people can do that.

He sat back in his seat, facing forward again. Did my question really silence him? I didn’t think it was that big of a shocker.

“It was Anna, Emilie.” He finally spoke still not looking at me. “She blabbed some bullshit story about how you guys were back together and then how you really were the one who cheated on him.”

My mouth fell open at that news. “But he beat me up in front of everyone!” I defended throwing my hand in the air.

He sighed his hands gripping the steering wheel so tightly, his knuckles turned white. “She told them it was an accident and he was meaning to kick me.”

“And they believed that bull?” I cried feeling my heart hammer against my chest in aggravation.

He looked at me finally with regret in his eyes. “I mean we did hangout a lot… and that girl I was with at the party agreed with Anna telling everyone she saw you guys in a room together.”

I bit my lip feeling so many emotions swirl through me. How could this all be so messed up? Anna had me, she finally had me. She thought of her stupid plan so well and actually got me trapped in it.

What could I do to prove to everyone that it was fake?

It only proved it to be true more because Jared and I were now together. I was alone in a room with Conner the night of that party and for all we know, Conner could have ‘accidently’ kicked me even though I know it wasn’t an accident.

I shook my head in disbelief. “I don’t know what I did to that girl but for her to stoop this low is pathetic.” I said angrily.

“Hey.” Jared grabbed my chin and pulled my face towards his. “Don’t let it get to you. One day she will get her karma. I promise, okay?” The look in his eyes, told me he was being sincere.

“Okay.” I whispered in defeat. Did I really have another choice?

Before I could react, Jared kissed me. It was the first time he kissed me since outside my house. Ironically, the day I got into a fight with Anna and the day I told him to leave me alone for good.

I love that he doesn’t listen to me.

We both pulled away breathless and he smirked at me. “I’ve wanted to do that for a while now.”

I laughed and sat back in my seat. “Nothings stopped you before…” I teased looking at him from the corner of my eye.

“Yeah well some things stopped me this time.” He had a joking smile on his face but we both knew he was telling the truth. I still hadn’t found out what he has been hiding from me. Which reminded me…

“Jared?” I turned my head to look at him but already found he was looking at me.

“What?”

“Is that what you and Anna were fighting about in the hallway the other day?” It seemed like the only solution. They were both angry and it would explain how Jared knew what Anna did.

His eyes drifted away from mine and locked onto something outside of the car. Silence seemed to go on forever and I took that as a bad thing. He shouldn’t be taking so long to answer. If I was right, he should have agreed right away but he wasn’t.

“Pretty much.” He concluded starching the back of his neck, sneaking a peek at me.

He was lying. Even a blind man could see it. But instead of starting a fight or selling him out, I nodded my head and smiled as convincing as I could. “Okay. Can we go to school now? I’m pretty sure we are late now.”

He only nodded his head and started driving again.

I faced the window, so he wouldn’t see me frowning. It hurt to know he was lying to me. I just knew he was because he was always so confident with himself and to not look in my eyes, he had to be hiding something.

It bothered me more because after what we went through with Austin and Conner, I thought he would have the respect to tell me the truth.

People say the truth hurts but lying hurts more in the end.

By the time he pulled his car into the parking lot, first period had already started. I didn’t mind because we were only about ten minutes late.

Walking into the school, Jared grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. We grabbed late passes and headed towards my class. “Isn’t your class on the other side of the school?” I quirked an eyebrow at him.

He smirked at me. “What? I can’t walk you to class?”

To say I was surprised was an understatement. When did Jared McKingsley become so sweet? Ah, it was probably one of his many secrets that he is keeping from me. “You can, I just didn’t think that was something you would do.”

He scoffed and dropped my hand, instead wrapping his arm around my waist. “Emilie, the rumors you heard about me, are really hurting my pride.”

“Then why don’t you straighten them out for me and tell me exactly what it is you are hiding?” I said stopping us both from walking any further. “Can you explain why you hated me so much? Or why you and Anna were talking in the hall the other day? I mean how am I supposed to know you when you won’t tell me anything about you?” I was breathing hard by the end of my rant.

Jared’s eyes were wide and his mouth slightly agape. He stood there just staring at me as I glared at him. Remember, how I said I didn’t want to start a fight with him? Well that went out of the window. 

Jared composed himself and ran a hand through his hair. He stared at the floor for a while frowning. Guilt started to creep into me as I watched him. I should’ve just kept my mouth shut.

“I’m sorry…” I grabbed onto his hand and gave it a squeeze.

He locked eyes with me and shook his head. “You’re right though. But I can’t just drop all my secrets on you randomly Emilie. You need to understand that. We only just got together and after what you made me go through, I can’t just trust you right off the bat.”

My heart leaped at his words. How long exactly did Jared like me? If he just said what I made him go through, then he had to know for a while like he liked me.

I wanted to slap myself. Here I was jumping down his throat to spill all his secrets after what I put him through. If it was the other way around, I would be just like Jared was. I wouldn’t trust him straight away either.

I nodded. “I get that. But you can trust me, I promise.” I said moving closer to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. “But take all the time you need.”

He smirked at me and slid his hands down my back onto my butt. I gasped but he quickly shushed me. “You will know my secrets soon. But right now, I just want to kiss you…”

I had to laugh and of course kiss him back when his lips met mine.

Morning classes flew by and before I knew it, lunch arrived.

I hopped out of my chair without even waiting for the teacher to finish what he was saying. I didn’t care honestly. Being in that classroom was suffocating. The dirty looks, I was getting from some of Conner’s friends and Anna’s were making my blood boil.

I wasn’t going to start anything with them obviously and for that not to happen, I had to get away.

I made a beeline for my locker and quickly opened it throwing my books inside. I was very excited to see Jared as well. We only had last period together and quick talks in between classes wasn’t enough for me. I started for the lunch room when something heavy leaped onto my back.

“What’s with that giant smile on your face?” I turned my head a little to see Hailey grinning down at me.

“Why are you on my back?” I answered with a question.

She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck. “Because your back is comfy!”

“Okay?” I rolled my eyes but was still smiling. Hailey was too weird sometimes. Having her on my back was starting to get uncomfortable and finally she got down and started walking beside me.

“I heard you had a new boyfriend?” She waggled her eyebrows and then started making thrusting motions with her hips.

I cocked an eyebrow at her. “Did you tell Matt you love him?” Her face dropped for a second at my comeback and then quickly turned into a bright smile.

“He loves me back and we made love the other day!” She squeaked and caught some attention from other students in the hallway. When she noticed them looking she glared and shouted at them. “Nobody said you guys could listen!”

That got them to look away.

I laughed and looped my arm through Hailey’s. “So is that why you vanished for a day?” She sent me a apologetic look.

“Yeah…” She looked down at the floor with guilt. “Sorry about that but that night, I went to Matt’s and we talked. For like hours about everything and finally we told each other and then we did it.” Her grin was one of awe and love.

“I told you he felt the same.” I bumped my hip with hers, smiling.

She blushed and punched my shoulder. “Whatever, the sex was amazing though. Mind blowing—!

I put my hands over my ears and shook it from side to side. “Don’t even go on with that sentence Hailey. I don’t need the details.”

She smirked at me and then pointed a finger at me. “Please I bet in a week, you and Jared will have already done it.”

My mouth dropped open at her remark and I hit her shoulder. “No we won’t!”

“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes.

I ignored her and walked into the lunch room, scanning the tables for Jared. I stopped walking and a frown covered my features. What the hell…? Hailey’s eyes wondered to where mine were and she scowled.

“I’m going to mess up a bitches face.” She growled starting towards the table. I quickly grabbed onto her arm and pulled her back.

“Don’t.” I demanded my eyes not falling from the scene in front of me.

Hailey gave me a wide-eyed expression. “You are just going to let it happen?” She cried throwing her hand in the direction, pointing it out when I already knew where it was.

I smirked at Hailey finally looking away from the two. “Who said that? I want to have some fun with this.” Hailey’s features lit up and she clapped her hands excitedly.

“I love it when you get all devious.”

“Thanks.”

I walked over to the table where Jared, Matt and their two other friends –who I still haven’t actually meet—where seated. It also happened to be where Anna was sitting too. Jared noticed my presence before Anna and a smile filled his lips.

“Hey babe.” I said closing in on Jared and sitting myself right on his lap. Anna’s eyes narrowed at me but she kept her mouth shut. I faced Jared and without warning, captured his lips in a kiss. It wasn’t a slow, loving one but rough and possessive.

There was no way; I was going to let Anna get in my way anymore. She might have won with Conner but I wasn’t losing Jared to her too. Something was finally going smoothly for me in a while and I wasn’t going to let it go so freely.

I pulled away and gave Jared once last peck. “Well hello, to you too.” He smirked his hands lowering to my butt just like this morning in the hallway.

I smirked down at him shaking my head and then turned my attention to Anna. “Oh hey! Didn’t see you there!” My smile was as fake as Barbie herself.

Hailey snickered from across the table and hid hear face in Matt’s shoulder to stop but we all heard her. That only made Anna seethe more.

“So I guess it’s true.” She hissed at me. Her eyes so cold and filled with hatred. “You really do have Jared on a leash and are a slut.”

I put a hand to my mouth in fake shock. “I have no idea what you are talking about. Jared and I aren’t dogs like you and certainly don’t need things to hold us down from pouncing on anything with a dick.” I humped crossing my arms over my chest.

Anna’s eye narrowed more if that was possible and she clenched her fist. “I will ruin you Emilie Grey, know that.”

I put on a threatening face and leaned closer to her. “You have nothing on me. All that Conner shit was a lie and you know it. As for Jared, you have absolutely nothing to ruin. So listen to me and listen to me well. You better stay the hell away from me Anna because I am done with you. I will never feel guilt or sorrow for you ever again. I don’t want you to ever be around me again, talk to any of the people I talk too or do anything to harm them because next time, I will fight back harder. Got it?”

My face was so close to hers, I could see the flecks of defeat in her eyes as my words sunk into her head of air.

She stood up from her chair and sent me a cold look. Then turned her eyes to Jared. “For your sake, I hope you tell her the truth about us.”

She turned on her heel and stalked off towards her table. My eyes never left her until she was properly sat down between two football players. She casted one last look in our direction and when our eyes meet, I knew she finally gave up on ruining my life.

Defeat was written all over her skimpy body.

“What did she mean Jared?” Hailey spoke up with her eyebrows raised. All our attention went to Jared who was glaring at Hailey. She sent him a innocent smile biting into a fry casually.

“I don’t know. She’s a bitch and lies about everything.” He picked up his piece of pizza and started eating it, not even looking in my direction once.

Lying. Again.

I hopped off his lap and took the seat next to him. “I don’t know…” I played along, drawing patterns on the table with my finger. “She seemed honest this time.” I looked up at him through my eyelashes.

In all honestly, I wasn’t even mad. Jared said he was going to talk to me when he felt ready and I was going to wait. I was only doing this to mess with him. It was working too because he sent a glaze towards Matt.

Matt rolled his eyes. “She’s been convincing people bullshit stories for years now.” He then sent a pointed look at Hailey. “Now just drop it, I hate having that girl in a conversation.”

“Me too.” I agreed. “Especially when she is being covered for something.”

“Emilie…”

“I mean I get everyone have secrets…”

“Emilie…”

“But as your gi—“

Jared put his hand over my mouth and glared at me. “I know you are just messing with me. you aren’t very good at it either.” Dropping his hand, he started eating his pizza again.

“You ruin all the fun.” I glowered picking a fry off his tray and popping into my mouth.

Rolling his eyes at my kid behavior he went back to eating and talking to his friends. I kept zoning in and out of their conversation but I didn’t care. It was mostly about guy stuff. I glanced over at Hailey to see her texting, obviously feeling the same as I did.

The bell rang and I all but jumped from the screeching noise. I was too zoned out by that point. Jared and the guys, even Hailey laughed at me.

“Shut up.” I said being immature.

Jared came up beside me and slipped his arm around my waist kissing my head. “It’s okay.” He laughed rubbing his thumb across my hip.

“Yeah, whatever.”

“So, listen…” I looked at Jared’s face as his words trailed off. “Would you mind coming to the hospital with me after school?”

I smiled up at him feeling happy that he was trusting me with a family matter. “Of course. I want to be there when Austin wakes up!”

“Great.” He stopped walking and pulled me up against his body which was leaning against a wall. I snaked my arms around his neck and gave him a teasing kiss on the lips. “I don’t like teases Emilie.” He growled jokingly.

“Then you shouldn’t be dating me.” I giggled lifting my body off his a little. Without hesitation he pulled me back into him and crashed his lips to mine. I smirked into the kiss and let his tongue gain entrance. It was a rough and possessive kiss and just down right hot.

That was until…

“GUYS STOP EATING EACH OTHER’S FACES BEFORE I RIP YOUR TONGUES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!”

Leave it to my best friend to ruin it.

I looked to my left to see Hailey with her arms crossed and glaring at us. “Hailey I had unfortunately watched you enough times attack a guy’s face.” I shot back.

“Pshh. Pshh. I never told you to watch!”

Jared grabbed my chin turning me to face him. With a smirk he said. “And nobody is telling you too watch.”

His lips were back on mine and this time the kiss was more intense. I kept smiling or laughing as Hailey made gagging noises.

I pulled away and smiled. “I need to get to class.” I gave him one last peck. “Right after school we’ll go to the hospital, okay?”

He squeezed my hips and nodded. “Yeah, see you then.”

“WOMAN, LET’S GO!” Hailey grabbed onto my wrist and yanked me down the hall.

“That wasn’t very nice.” I scolded smiling at her.

“Yeah well neither was watching his tongue being shoved down your throat.”

“Where is your family?” I asked as soon as we entered Austin’s hospital room.

Jared shrugged. “I think the boys are in school still. My mom and dad have to work, so they will be here later.”

“Gotch ya.”

Austin still hadn’t woke up and I was getting slightly worried. I know the doctor said twenty-four hours but wasn’t it cutting it close to then by now? I didn’t voice my thoughts because I didn’t want to worry Jared.

Taking the seat next to the bed, Jared grabs onto Austin’s hand just like the night before. “You’re really starting to worry me here.” His voice was quiet but you could clearly hear the pain in his voice.

Good thing I didn’t voice my thoughts.

I grabbed the chair and dragged it to the other side of the bed, next to Jared and wrapped my two arms around one of his, leaning my head on his shoulder. “The doctor said he will wake up. We just have to wait. Everything will be fine.” I soothed glancing over at Austin.

“I don’t want to wait though. I need him to wake up now and know he is safe.” Jared demanded letting go of Austin’s hand and falling back into the chair. He covered his face with his hands, rubbing them over his face.

“Hey.” I said slowly, removing his hands and making him look at me. I squeezed his hands. “At least we know he will be fine. It’s better than nothing.” I bargained, hoping to lift his spirits. I understand it was painful for him to look at his brother in that state but I didn’t want him thinking negative.

Even if I had when we first got here.

“I’m going to kill the kids who did this to him.” He scowled and I rolled my eyes at him.

“That won’t solve anything! Two wrongs don’t make a right.” I cried giving him an exasperated look.

“Yeah but them being dead means no wrongs will be made.” He said not looking at me but staring at Austin.

I kept my mouth shut at that comment.

I couldn’t really respond to that because in a weird way he a point. Killing the guys wasn’t a solution but if they weren’t around here, in this town Austin would have a higher chance of not having been stabbed. Anyone could have done it but those guys were after him for a while now. He was their victim.

“Wrongs would still be made, Jared. They aren’t the only ones doing wrong in this world. I can promise you that.” I lowered my eyes to the ground as I felt a lump form in my throat. Why did I just bring up Conner?

“I—well… sorry.” He stumbled over his words which only made me laugh and look him in the eyes.

“It’s my fault, I shouldn’t have said anything.”

“C’mere.” He mumbled pulling me closer to him and capturing my lips. I felt my stomach flip in butterflies as our lips meet and I threw my arms around his neck, deepening it. His hands slid down my sides and his thumbs massaged my hips soothingly.

He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth giving him entrance, smiling into the kiss. I tangled my hands in his hair and he groaned. His fingers slipped up my shirt a little touching the bare skin.

A groan made me come back to my sense.

We were making out in a hospital room which held Jared’s younger brother who was currently unconscious. We really had no values. Then I realized where that groan came from and pulled away from Jared, who whined, obviously missing the noise that I clearly heard.

“I’m glad you guys are together but really? Making out in front of the unconscious boy?”

Snapping our heads in the direction of Austin we saw him staring at us with half lidded eyes.

“Well? Is anyone going to get me a glass of water or are you two just going to keep making out?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 9.4K 40
Ross Lynch and his girlfriend Laura Marano are the 'it' couple. With Ross being the quarterback of the football team and Laura cheering him on as hea...
345K 5.6K 36
❝ She's in love with someone else, Dylan. Give up.❞ [STRANGERSTIME// SOCIAL MEDIA AU// DYLAN O'BRIEN FANFIC]
408K 3.9K 20
It's not fair...seeing her with someone else after everything we've been through together...but I watched as she looked through the door and saw me a...
728K 21.3K 62
Highest rank #146 fanfiction/ #312 Romance Ross lynch was always the guy who girls fall inlove with, laura marano was always the girl to come for lov...