Mr Miller

Por psychovsky

Mr Miller is my hunk of an English teacher. I don't know what I did to deserve this blessing but he's a God o... Más

My sexy english teacher
It's getting hot...
Down come the panties
Ms Durrsaku's help
The Miller house pt 1
The Miller house pt 2
Strip club shmoney
Friendly advice?
the second cuming
Mrs Miller

Stacy's mo- Nessa's brother

3.3K 28 58
Por psychovsky

The time was 6:45 am before school so I had some time to browse the internet. I had decided that I wanted a nice early start to my day so I had prepared myself a big breakfast and just ate like a pig with no regrets. I could practically feel the grease from the bacon coating my heart but hey, I'm here for a good time not a long time. As long as I get to do my business with Mr Miller, do I even care?

Speaking of Mr Miller, I wasn't sure what to have as dessert after I finished my meal until a genius idea struck. I didn't collect that flem filled tissue for nothing.

I got up and walked over to my walk in closet. I turned each corner until I reached my secret private area; my beautiful Mr Miller shrine. It was still growing and admittedly could do with more work.

On the Mr Miller cork board were pictures of his car plate and off guard shots of him. He was unaware but he was still so photogenic. There was also a picture of the Austrian flag since he's so proud of his culture.  Next to the cork board on the floor was the tissue from a couple of days ago.

I picked it up and sniffed it. There was no noticeable smell.

I picked the delicious tissue and it tasted so delightful! I've never felt so close, so attached and connected to my future husband. This was a bonding moment - he has no idea but our bond has strengthened...

Now that I had finally tasted the goodness which is Andreas' flem, my mind wondered to different things.

Nessa has a really hot older brother... I would fuck him if I were her. The whole "brother/sister" this is just a bunch of labels anyway. That really doesn't mean anything.

His name is Eashan and he's definitely a looker. I mean, he isn't Mr Miller, but what can you do?

Thinking of Vanessa's brother just...

made me feel some sort of way.

The feeling was too strong for me to attempt to deny so I just had to give in right here in my closet.

I pulled my hands towards my stomach, my skirt raised up, revealing thin white panties; a pink rim at the waistline. A visible dampness had grown at the centre. With a slow hand, I explored the wetness, rolling my finger around the sensitive lips below. Even with a layer between, my body shivered in anticipation. My breathing quickly began to increase, getting louder and heavier. Eyelids adding weight and legs shaking, my body was immensely enjoying the attention. The pleasure was sudden and intense, even just the delicate touch was enough for me to gasp.
My petite body wanted more. Greedy for more pleasure; hungry for my own direct touch. Without a second's hesitation, I slipped my thumbs underneath the waistline of my panties on either side. Using the wooden shoe rack behind me to help support my unbalanced weight, I lifted my ass off the ground to let the damp panties roll to my ankles.
Now, in the middle of my closet, I sat on the floor, barren lips being caressed by the open air. The colour of the floor highlighting the light pink hue of my pussy. Strings of excitement had broken in the separation of the fabric, leaving the surrounding skin coated in the nectar.

Stifling a breath, hmy fingers homed in on the sensitive honeypot. The tips of my two longest fingers spread my lower lips while my other hand rested between my teeth, stopping myself from making loud and sudden yelps.
Dipping them in slowly, my spine curved, puffing my chest out as my eyes clamped shut and teeth dug into the soft skin. With the immense wetness of my pussy, it wasn't too difficult pushing my two fingers inside until reaching the second joint of my fingers, that's when my tightness forced me to stop thrusting inwards for now and begin to pull out.

My pussy closing in where my fingers just were sent electricity through my body. The feeling of my fingers rubbing against the walls of my warm core caused my hips to buck forward. My mind was numbing, the sensations growing stronger by the second, but the demand was growing faster.

My body wanted more and more. The fact that I barely gave myself this pleasing time alone meant my body was ordering more to persist through the likely drought of pleasure that may follow.

Temporarily removing my fingers completely, I noticed how drenched they were. Connecting ropes of my arousal hung between them. Rolling my tank-top and undershirt straps down my shoulders, I slipped my arms out and let the two layers fold over, revealing the matching bra to my panties: white with pink lining the edges.

I was hasty to remove that final layer too. Freeing my C cup breasts, soft to the touch, with erect buds, highly delicate. Carelessly, I dropped the loose bra to my left, covering the tissue of my sexy, future husband. Both hands cupped a breast each and tenderly began massaging them, reminding myself of the first time I indulged in this erotic activity.

It all happened before my hoe journey began. Home all alone, in the bath at night. I spent the whole night in that bath until I realised how cold the water had become hours later. It was certainly eye-opening, that's for sure.

My fingers flicked over my nipples, a sweet pink colour. Thighs quivering and breath unstable, the sensitivity of the twin peaks proving it's not a joke. A small dribble of saliva spilt from the corner of my mouth as a moan broke free. "A-Ahhh~"

Eyes widening once I realised what I'd just done, my eyes quickly scanned my surrounding environment. Clear… Clear… Clear… Okay… Good. I confirmed in my mind, nobody was watching. Well, to my knowledge.

I needed something to stop my moans from being as explosive as they could become if I kept escalating my activity. Without a second thought, I leaned over to get one of my clean socks and pushed it into my mouth, soaking up the excessive saliva building up.

Content that it'll work and do a better job than my fingers, I continued my lewd motions. Letting one hand go below my waist again, the same two fingers pushed back in, shuddering my thighs and legs, my head rolling backwards. Allowing myself to moan, most sounds being stopped by the headwear. "Mmm… Ah… Mn, mmm…" The array of moans were also brought upon by the mindless groping of my other hand, running over my breasts. I pinched my left nipple and felt my velvety walls tighten around my two fingers, pushing deep inside of myself.

My personal juices left wet trails as it dripped down my thighs and ass. This much excitement was giving my body a lot of work to do.

Inside of my shoes my toes curled as my body shifted and reacted to the powerful desires. Spreading my legs wider, my hips continuously bucked against my fingers, causing them to thrust a little deeper. More saliva drenched my white sock as moans continued to bellow from my throat.
"Mm… Oh… Ooh…" My eyes rolled from side to side as the pleasure was beginning to build up to something and I was only slightly aware of the force it was hiding.

The hand kneading my own moderately sized breasts jumped down to my needy pussy. My body still hungry for more, I pushed my third and fourth digit together and pressed down on my bare pelvis, sliding my fingertips towards the hood of my pussy. Moving over the hood, I carefully pulled it back. Hesitating for a couple of long seconds, I slowly rubbed my fingers against the sensitive nub hiding beneath.

"AH! Ohh~" A little too loud, my moan jumped from my throat, even frightening myself. This time, I didn't care to look around and survey if anyone was in my room, my mind was in a completely different place. My face was red, the heat rising to the top; my breathing had turned into panting, much like a happy puppy; and my breasts jiggled with every thrust inside of myself, even the gentler ones.

My ass slid along the floor. Not entirely comfortable, but that didn't matter at this point.

The small clitoris vibrated with the attention of my fingers. As if my body wasn't already shaking from the pleasure, every circle my fingers made caused my small body to jolt, my head roll and ass to rise. My back arched each time my fingers pulled out of the needy tightness. I was becoming a real mess, but the overwhelming pleasure and soon-to-be satisfaction made it all worth it.

My body began to tense in different areas. First my legs, then my arms. Soon came my toes, locked in a curled position. The heavy panting was heating up the sock exponentially. My saliva was beginning to miss the sock entirely and run down my chin.
I felt pressure inside, ready to burst at any moment. My climax was right around the corner.

The fluids of my excitement had pooled on the grass, slowly spreading across the floor beneath me.

I gasped, the sock falling from my mouth, landing beside my bra. "Mmm… Mmm…! MMM!" My entire lower half began to quiver, my legs barely being able to hold my ass up in the air any further. "Oh… E Eashan… Eashan! Eashan! Eashan!" I cried out, my eyelids slamming shut as the pressure finally found sweet relief. A sudden stream of my sweet nectar rained down onto the floor. Not just one, but three long and powerful streams. My entire body shutdown to handle the intense release. my body felt hot all over and now I was panting harder than ever.

Rolling away from the shoe rack, giving myself room to stretch my tired limbs, I slowly began to giggle. The excitement of this little escapade proving to be an all-time high for me. Murdering best friends and masturbation, quite a life.

My mindless giggling ended once my mind recounted the moment of my climax. The noun that I kept repeating. E-Eashan… Eashan! Eashan! Eashan! My face had only just begun to fade from red and all of a sudden, it was beet red once more. "Gah!" I cried aloud, my eyes darting from place to place, unable to stay staring at one thing comfortably for too long.

Hurriedly, I fitted my bra back on, slipped mt arms through the straps of both shirts, threw the half-wet sock on the floor, wrangled my panties back up, the wetness feeling strangely familiar, and finally patted down my miniskirt. I wiped down any saliva and other fluids and fixed my appearance.

After this ordeal, I crawled over  to my desk area.

I scrolled through AliExpress on incognito mode looking for some used sexy lingerie for my special day with Mr Miller. I liked wearing used lingerie since the smell of other women's pussy juice just sends me into instant arousal. Not to mention, just knowing that someone else's delectable pussy has made contact with it never ceases to turn me on.

One of the costumes I looked at was simply red string which covered absolutely nothing and wrapped around the model's nipples tightly so they would bruise up, swell and result in bigger milk makers.

It was just perfect.

Most men would enjoy to see a young woman such as myself at their command in such naughty costume, hell, even I'm turned on by imagining myself like this!

That blessed day with Mr Miller is getting closer and closer now that I realise it and I was just jittery from imagining it. Oh, the euphoria derived from my lude fantasies...

There was one major problem however. Having rich parents doesn't mean anything to me since they're so incredibly strict, but one may argue that it's just an immigrant parent thing. Fair enough, they want the best for their children but sometimes boundaries are pushed and I simply feel as if I get no breathing space. I don't receive a weekly allowance or any sort of pocket money since my mother tells me that it'll cause other kids to bully me. Because of this, I have no stable income of any sort and I've been told that if I want anything, I should just tell her and father.

Now that's cute and all, but what parent would buy their sweet, precious and young daughter such an outfit?

This very reason is why I've planned to dance at the local strip club after school at around 11pm! It's fool proof!

I've been granted the freedom to wear whatever outfit I please when coming to the club, as long as it's all off by the session comes to an end. I have already shaved my legs, armpits and pussy hairs so I'll look sexy and worth more money.

My dear friend Vanessa has always been a girl who isn't afraid of getting down and dirty.

The only thing more profitable than one sexy girl is two sexy girls!

I had decided that I would attempt to recruit Vanessa. If I could get her to strip with me I would be able to get much more money. She wouldn't care about the money in the slightest and would really only care about creating memories. Since she has a similar upbringing to me, she likes to rebel against her strict Mauritian parents.

Even though this plan sounds genius, there's a chance that things may go wrong. Since Nicholas' death was last night the news may have spread already. I do doubt that this is the case, but these things aren't certain and anything can happen.

✯✯

Walking to school, I thought about the next time I would take a break from all of this intense work. Having a decent work-life balance is very essential.

As I neared the school building I saw my friends Vanessa and Savannah standing outside, waiting for me as usual.

"Hey guys!" I greeted, increasing in speed when heading closer to them.

They both greeted me back in sync and we started having our usual odd conversations. As a trio, we entered the school building and began the day.

Later, I was seated in Spanish class next to Vanessa. I decided that this moment was the only time when I'd be sure that I'd have Nessa on my own so I brought up the subject of stripping with me as subtly as possible.

"I know that you're my ride or die, Nessa."

"Well yeah, what else am I here for? It's like you've forgotten my catchphrase - I'm here for a good time, not a long time!" She replied, no idea about where I was going with the conversation.

"Well... I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not going to beat around the bush. Do you want to preform at a strip club with Me tonight?" I avoided eye contact.

There was silence, and I began panicking.

"Oh my fucking word that sounds so fun." Vanessa said in astonishment.

I let out a sigh of relief, and we continued to quietly discuss the time, location and other key pieces of information.

The final bell rang, and the day was over.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.7K 480 21
My teacher is hot...he's 30 and I'm just 19. I didn't realise how much he wanted me,until that day. ************* Completed!
128K 4.1K 51
He was older, but did a Louis care?.... no he didn't A story of a secret bond, at first the two lovers didn't know, it was just hook ups. A teacher...
71.3K 2.9K 37
You've finally made it to your senior year in highschool. Unfortunately for you, you've been forced to change schools before the start of it, but may...
65.6K 792 32
He's the most popular professor at the most prestigious boarding school in London and though she wants very little to do with him that's not what he...