Mafia Obsession

By kenzie34464

It's a whole lot of adventure with the Mafia boss and his broken angel. Ria a broken girl,you must be wonderi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (not edit)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 not edit
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 not edit
Chapter 11 (not edit)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (not edit)
Chapter 10
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (not edit)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (not edit)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Final Chapter)
Final Summary

Chapter 19 (not edit)

7.4K 189 8
By kenzie34464

# contains mature contents #

I exchange number with John because he had a meeting to attend when I arrived so I didn't get to discuss much stuff with him, but we will meet again.

On my way home I stop at the bank and withdraw some money from my account.

I then stop at a baby store and pick up a few stuffs for Sara.

I exit the store with two shopping bags in my hands making my way to the underground parking lot.

The sun was already set only the light blub were on that kept flicking.

It was pure quietness only the sound of my heels could be heard.

I suddenly heard footsteps behind me I didn't look back I hurried towards my car that was at the far end in the row.

I could hear the footsteps catching up on me.

My heart began to pound hard against my ribcage.

I swiftly turn around a guy in a hoody was walking towards me he wore a clown mask over his face that creep the shit out of me.

He push his hands in his pocket before he could pull out whatever he's planing to pull out a car drove up in the parking lot, he quickly slide back his hands in his pocket and walk away leaving me in a shock panic state.

I didn't realize the bags fell from my hands until the car that came in pull up beside me.

I quickly took up the bags from the floor, the driver roll down his window.

A elder lady smiles at me "Are you okay?" she asked concern.

I nodded and quickly walk away to my car I open the door and got in closing it behind. I throw my head back and let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

I have a strong feelings the mask guy was about to hurt me after all it's not fucking Halloween and he was getting right at me.

I throw the shopping bags in the passenger seat and Alexander's phone that constantly flashing because the battery is dead.

I started the engine then pull out of my parking area.

_____________

I finally arrive back at the mansion.

"Have you lost my phone?" Alexander roared as I enter his room.

I held up his phone "No" I said throwing it on the bed.

"Have being calling you for decades you got me worried sick!" he shouted.

I kick off my heels then jump on the bed laying on my back feeling exhausted.

"Alexander the phone battery died" I stated not in the mood to talk.

"You could simply charge it in the car Ria! Look at the time it's almost midnight where were you?" he asked.

I roll my eyes staring in to the ceiling "I wasn't thinking of charging the phone in the car because I was busy and for where was I, first I visit the lawyer's office then I stopped by at the private investigator's office then I went to the bank and withdraw some cash then I went to purchase some stuffs for the baby it's in the bag" I stated.

He pull me up in sitting position "Don't you ever talk to me again with that attitude" he demand.

I roll my eyes "What attitude Alexander?" I asked rolling my eyes again.

"If you roll your eyes one more time Ria!" he warned.

And I roll my eyes again with out thinking, it's just a freaking habit.

Before he could touch me I quickly scout away but he grab my ankle and went between my legs then attack my lips kissing me roughly.

I smirk against his lips is this the way to punish me, I don't mine getting punish

I wrapped my legs around his waist and arch my back as he began to kiss my neck.

"I miss you" he whispered kissing my neck.

"Alex!" I moan his name as I felt his erection press against me.

I run my hands under his shirt his abs felt so sexy.

He took off his shirt and throw it somewhere in the room giving me more access to his abs that was cover in tattoo.

He slide his hands under my blouse.

I took off my blouse leaving me in my purple lace bra.

His eyes darken as he stared at me he place soft kisses on my neck down to my breast where he cup them and gently squeeze on them.

I let out a moan "Take it off" I demand.

He waste no time to remove them and smirk "They aren't small as I thought" he said.

I roll my eyes before I could reply he took my right nipple in his mouth.

I arch my back as a moan escape my lips.

I look down at him and bit my lips watching him suck on my nipples.

"Fuck" I moan throwing my head back as I run my hands through his hair he let out a groan.

He went to my other nipple sucking on it sending heat between my legs that badly needs his attention.

I run my hands down my stomach and into my shorts before I could reach my area he pull out my hands holding them above my head.

I let out a miserable cry "Alex I want you" I cried.

He place kisses down my stomach and to the waist of my jeans.

He look up at me asking for permission "Get rid of it" I said wasting no time.

He undid the button and pull down my shorts and throw it on the floor.

He spread my legs and run his arms on my area. I let out a soft moan.

He then pull down my underwear and I allow him to I lay bare in front of him with no shame.

I didn't felt insecure I didn't felt scared because I trust him.

"Your so fucking beautiful" he said placing soft kisses on my inner thigh until he reach my area he place a kiss there then I felt him lick my length.

I let out a loud moan, to be honest it's the first time am experiencing oral sex and damn the pleasure is unbearable.

"Fucccck!" I cried out as he attack my clitoris with his mouth sucking on it I let out another scream as I arch my back and throw my head back.

My chest heaves rapidly "Alex!" I cried out in pleasure as he lick me out.

I grip his hair running my hands through it. He let out a groan against my clitoris pushing me close to my orgasm.

"Am gonna cum am... Fuck.. Alex!" I scream in pleasure as I explode all over his tongue he lick up every juice.

He came up and kiss me making me taste my own juice. I moan against his lips as I tug on his belt trying to unbuckle it.

He chuckle against my lips as I moan in frustration.

He pull away from me and kneel on the bed between my legs as he unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants leaving him in his boxer that shows his erection even more and damn he's bigger that Ryan.

He then pull down his boxers I gasp at his length.

He smirk at me "It will fit" he said I bit my lips as he pull my ankle he then hover over me and rub his member against my area teasing me.

I moan again in frustration he then slam into me I let out a moan as I wrapped my legs around him pressing him further into me.

He pull out then slam back into me.

He crash his lips against mine muffling my moan.

He bang me hard as I scream out his name.

"Fuck!" he groan out slamming hard into me fucking me like there's no tomorrow.

"Fuck am close!" he groan I could hear our body slapping together as he thrust faster.

I rock my hips meeting his thrust soon I clench around him my hands grip his back as I let out a loud cry and cum over his cock.

He pull out of me and cum all over my stomach.
We both lay next to each other breathing heavily.

"That's was so fucking hot" he breathe out.

I look down at his member it was still erected and I need more.

I got up and straddle him "Round two" I whispered in his ears.

He grip my ass "We can fuck all night" he suggested.

I don't have a problem with that

I ease up and insert his member inside me he slam me down and I let out a moan as I felt him fill up inside me.

I began to ride his dick as he groan, he grip on to my hips increase my pace.

I ride him like there's no tomorrow as he thrust into me and we fuck all night forgetting about all my problems.

_____________________

The next day I woke up by the baby's cry. I was so fucking tired and sore all over.

"Alexander" I groan tiredly "Go get the baby" I sleepily said throwing the pillow over my head.

I felt him got up as I drifted back to sleep.

Minutes later I woke up again my tummy growl for food. I sat up adjusting my eyes to the bright light I felt so tired.

The door open and Alexander walks in feeding Sara with her bottle.

I blush as last night event flash back to me "Good morning" I said smiling.

He sat down on the bed feeding Sara.

He smirk at me "Good morning sweetie, how are you feeling?" he asked.

I smile "I feel fucked " I said standing up with the sheet wrapped around my body a slight pain shoot up my right leg.

"Ria why you walking like that?" he teased me.

I stick my middle finger up "You know damn well" I said.

He laughed.

I enter the bathroom and took the sheet off and stare at my reflection.

"Ria!" I heard him called out from the bedroom.

"Yeah?" I asked inspecting my neck.

"You remember that vacation I promised you" he asked.

"Oh my god I completely forgot" I stated, a lot have being going on in my life.

I sigh.

"Whenever your ready am up for it" he said.

I need to handle business first then the vacation when my life goes back to normal "Okay" I replied.

A lot of red marks were on my skin almost my entire neck was cover in marks.

"Alexander look what you did to my skin!" I shouted.

I heard him laughed "You weren't complaining when I was fucking you!" he shouted.

I gasp opening the door"Watch your words around the baby!" I scold.

He laughed "Ria she doesn't understand  a word am saying" he stated.

I glare at him "It doesn't matter Alexander you still can't curse words around her" I stated returning back into the bathroom.

I went into the shower.

__________

After taking a shower I wrapped in Alexander's towel and walk out he was playing with the baby tickling her as she laughed.

Damn my clothes are in my room. As I was exiting Alexander's room Jacob caught me he send me a smirk I roll my eyes already know what he's thinking.

I enter my room and went in my closet and throw on a red long sleeve shirt dress and let my hair down to hide to marks.

I slip on my furry red slippers then return to Alexander's room.

Jacob was holding the baby while Alexander hang up the phone with a piss off look.

He stare at me pissed off before I could asked what did I do he snapped at me "Who is John!"

"Sara let me take you to your room" Jacob sang walking out the door.

I cross my arms "John is my private investigator" I flatly said, what's the big deal??

"Hire another other I don't want you near him" he hissed.

"No he was investigating about Ryan from the beginning so I think he's the best one to continue it" I stated trying to reach for the phone but he gently push me away.

"Alexander!" I shouted "Give me the phone I need to meet up with him!" I shouted crossing my arms.

"No Ria I don't want you near him that guy is a dick head!" he hissed walking out the door I followed behind him glaring at his back.

"I don't fucking care if he's a pervert I just want his help! He's even helping me for free!" I argued.

He turn around and I bump in his chest "If he's doing it for free he definitely wants to fuck you! So no your staying away from him!" he shouted.

He enter his office and sat down ignoring me.

"Alexander give me the phone!" I press on.

I have to use John he understands everything.

Alexander continue to ignore me as he open his laptop.

I reach out for the phone but he slap my hands away.

"Alexander give me the fucking phone he's a damn pervert but I know how to keep my fucking legs close don't you trust me!" I shouted.

He throw the phone at me and I caught it.

The phone began to ring and John's name pop up.

I steal a quick kiss on his cheek then walk away as I answer the call.

"What the fuck did you do!" I asked as I grab Alexander's car keys from his dresser.

I heard him chuckle "I just ask him where's the sexy blond and damn he's possessive" John laughed.

I roll my eyes "You can't do that John he's easily pissed off" I stated entering the baby's room where Jacob sat with the baby.

I remove the phone from my ears "Are you free today?" I whispered.

He nodded.

"Can you look after Sara while am gone I won't be for long"I promised.

He nodded "No problem" he said.

"Where should we meet?" I asked hoping into Alexander's Lamborghini then I pull out of the garage.

"In front my building" he replied.

I nodded "Okay I will be there soon" I stated then end the call.

Minutes later I arrive at the building he was awaiting on me outside dressed casual.

When the car pull up beside him I roll down the window "Hop in" I said.

He send me a smirk then hop inside the car.

"Where to?" I asked.

" Turn the car around " he instructed.

I did what he said then drive off.

To be continue

Thanks for reading ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 83.2K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
516K 14.1K 35
Belle has lost everything to the Mafia. The culprits are lurking to pick her off as well. While life is losing its luster for Belle, Marcello is thri...
393 0 30
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐›๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ---------------------------------------------- BOOK 2 OF...
466K 8.1K 44
ใ€ ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง & ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ใ€‘ Welcome to another mafia romance book that I hope you beautiful and handsome people love and p...