Love of a Legend Killer (Rand...

By sithrollins

Living on the road 24/7 is one thing. Trying to find a special someone is another. Melody Stratigias, cousin... More

Love of a Legend Killer (Randy Orton/OC)
Usual Night Backstage
Remember It's Scripted..
Car Conversations
Late Night Thoughts
Orton plays The Game
Lingering Thought
Drunk & Disorderly
The Morning After
Steel Cages & Dinner Dates?
Food & Feelings
The Other Morning After
Monday Night Raw
Odd Behaviour
Small Talk
Jimmy Kimmel Live
Possibilty?
Unknown Secrets
Fell For The Bad Guy
Trying To Understand It All
The Other Side
Unusual Of Him
What Was That?
*Bonus* The Conversation
Life Ruiner - Part 1
Life Ruiner - Part 2
Unlikely Savior
Surviving Monday
First Time
Making Plans
Confontation Central
*Not a Chapter but it is of Importance*
Randy's Room
*Bonus* Meet the Stratigias'
Overprotective Daddy in Training
Lie Lie and Lie Some More
Confession & Confusion
Finding One's Identity
Quick Note
Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Forty-Two
The Answer
Cravings Annoucements & Excessive Screaming
Try Again
New Years Revolution
Don't Say I Didn't Tell You So
Valentine's Day Sucks
Burn In My Light
Epilogue
Remaster? Feedback appreciated!
Remaster Started!

Honorary Orton

6.1K 156 12
By sithrollins

Pulling on my t-shirt I realised that it felt tighter than it usually did, the pregnancy weight was packing on. Letting out a sigh I moved to stand in front of the mirror, trying to adjust the top to make it feel and seem somewhat looser.

I didn't mind my little bump, matter of fact I loved it - pretty sure Randy does too - but knowing that this top was getting tight was the sign that maybe it was time for some wardrobe changes, in the form of maternity clothes.

Pulling at the t-shirt I tried to fix it, that was until Randy came to stand behind me, looking over my shoulder. He placed both of his hands on my stomach as he laid his head against mine lightly.

"You look beautiful.", he said quietly before placing a kiss on my cheek.

Smiling slightly, "Thankyou.", I replied to him.

Randy nodded slightly, "Pregnancy is doing you wonders."

"I'm glad you think that.", I laughed.

"You okay?", Randy asked. "What's wrong?", he added.

I shrugged slightly as I turned around to face him, "I don't know, I guess I just didn't really prepare for this. I mean yeah this is a wonderful thing I'm going through but at the same time I'm changing, gaining weight is just..", I sighed.

"Hey, you're still beautiful, Melody. You're no different if not more amazing to me, alittle weight gain was expected but that doesn't mean anything, not to me atleast.", he replied, cutting me off.

"You think so?"

"Definately, and I can't wait for this bump to get bigger, you're looking great now just imagine in two or three months time. Just know that I think you look great, even if you don't think so.", Randy smiled.

A smile instantly crept upon my face upon seeing him smile, instantly making me feel somewhat better about all of this.

"Plus your stomach is not the only thing that has gotten bigger recently.", Randy shrugged nonchalantly.

I tilted my head slightly, confused as to what he was hinting at. "What?", I questioned.

His eyes glanced down for brief second before looking back up at me. Looking down to see what he was looking at- oh wait, nevermind.

He was on about my boobs, what have grown quiet alot since the beginning of my pregnancy.

Slapping him on his arm, I glared at him.

"Melody-"

"Randal!"

"It's true!", he argued back.

"Not cool!"

"Hey, I'm a guy, you can't expect me not to notice that type of thing.", Randy held up his hands up in defence.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes at him.

"Enough about your puppies..", he laughed. Oh har har har, Randy. You taking notes out of Jerry Lawler's books? Jackass. "..Did you know..", he paused again as he made his way over to the bedside, picking up a book off of the table, opening it to a certain page. "..That our baby's fingers and toes are well defined. Like how cool is that.", he chuckled as he looked up at me from the book.

"Really?", I asked as I walked over to his side, scanning over the page in the book. "That's kinda..weird.", I laughed.

"It's exciting, right?"

Looking up at him, I nodded. "Yeah, it is.", I smiled.

The excitement on his face was real, he looked like a child at Christmas - well, it is the season - but whenever he talks or reads about something to do with the baby, he gets this look on his face and it's adorable.

"You really can't wait for the baby to arrive, can you?"

"I really can't Mel, it's just exciting y'know. Just the thought of becoming a dad is just..it's a feeling I never thought I would experience, yet here I am and there is five months until the baby is here. Knowing that in time I'll be holding my first child, it means the world to me."

I stared up at him with a smile, trying to refrain myself from tearing up over his words.

Breathe Melody, breathe.

"Enough about that..", I paused only for him to see him grinning at me. "What?", I asked.

"I saw you getting teary eyed."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Orton.", I sighed as I turned away from him, folding up the other t-shirts I had strewn on his bed, folding them up.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist, turning me around to face him. "Don't be shy, if anything it's pretty cute.", he shrugged.

"Oh shush.", I rolled my eyes as I pulled him down by his shirt, placing my lips on his.

"If we do this more I certainly will shush.", Randy mumbled against the kiss, causing me to slap his arm playfully.

I shook my head with a smile, "By the way I was talking to your dad yesterday."

"Yeah, I heard you went out for a walk with him and the dog."

I nodded, "Yeah and he said something..", I started.

"Good things I hope.", he smirked.

"He told me how much of an asshole you was.", I joked smirking back at him.

"Good, my reputation is in tact.", Randy laughed. "No really, what was it?"

"He was talking about St Louis, and if I enjoyed it and then that lead to the question of where we was going to settle for our baby.", I spoke.

Randy nodded, signalling for me to continue. "And well..where exactly are we going to live?", I questioned.

"Wherever you want to live."

"Wherever?", I asked.

"Yup."

Well, that was a helpful guide on where Randy wanted to be to call home.

"So if I said Toronto, then you'd say okay and we'd start looking for places there?"

"Pretty much, yeah.", he nodded.

This was too easy, how is he just saying pick a place, any place and we'll go for it without any restrictions or anything.

"But you work mostly around America, and I'd be up North most the time, plus your flights would be longer depending on where you're needed.", I frowned.

Randy just shrugged, "It doesn't matter to me, I just want you to be happy wherever you are. That's all that matters, you're my priority Melody, you and our baby."

I smiled up at him, resting my hands on his arms, "Well I was thinking, St Louis is a wonderful place, and maybe this would be an ideal place for us to settle."

"You wanna stay around here?"

"It's nice around here, plus you're parents are here. If I ever needed help with the baby, they aren't too far away. Also I feel you sometimes miss being here, so it'd be nice for you to come home.", I replied.

"But what about Toronto? Your parents-"

Ha, parents.

"My parents aren't exactly caring at this moment in time are they, Randy? Pretty sure that they won't care about me moving down here.", I shrugged.

Randy tilted his head to the side slightly, staring down at me with a slight frown. "Are you really sure you wanna move down here?", he questioned.

"I'm sure. I want to do this, with you. For us, and the baby."

-

"You're really gonna look around here? Oh, this is wonderful news!", Elaine beamed as she looked at both me and Randy. "My baby is coming back home!", she grinned as she walked over to Randy, pinching his cheeks.

"Mom, please.", Randy mumbled as he rubbed his face before looking down at me with a smile, "Yeah, Melody just thought it'd be nice to start up here. Plus I'll be able to see you guys more if I'm moving around here."

"Aw well I'm glad you'll be around more honey, we'll finally be able to see more of you. That and we'll get to be around our wonderful grandchild.", she smiled.

"It's great news, but what about your parents, won't they be abit shocked to hear you're moving so far away from home?", Bob questioned with a look of concern.

I shrugged, letting out a slight sigh. "I don't know I mean, I know they probably won't like it, especially since I'm moving to be with Randy but..", I paused looking up at him.

Randy grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly, smiling down at me.

"But I want to be with him, and nothing they say will change that. They already don't exactly approve of him being the father to my baby but they're just going to have to deal with it. I'm an adult and can make my own decisions, they just need to respect them and accept them for what they are. Moving to St Louis will be tough but it's what I want.", I replied.

"Plus if they're not going to be here, I know that Mel will always have you guys here to help.", Randy added.

"Oh of course she will! Melody, you're like a part of the family now, an honorary Orton girl.", Elaine spoke.

"My Orton girl.", Randy mumbled to me, holding me close causing me to smile, blushing slightly.

Bob smiled, "No matter what, I'm sure you two will settle down just fine around here."

I think we will be too, Bob. I just know it.

-

Ugh, idk why it took me so long to re-write this. But here it is! Waheyyy.

So yeah, pretty much the same beginning, changed it around abit and added a different ending. Finally happy with it.

Aw, Melody and Randy being..cute.

Cuteness.

Thanks for reading, always appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 737 48
In the state of North Carolina six little kids all end up becoming friends for their whole elementary thru middle school years. Then the high school...
1.5K 63 26
This is a Jeff Hardy and Trish Stratus love story. Read to find out what happens.
581 13 5
"Good afternoon fellas, as you know I am Hunter Hearst Helmsley." "And I am his wife, Stephanie McMahon Helmsley. For the next nine days you will hav...
1.2K 34 13
Y/N works as a WWE Creative Team that you has crush for Rhea Ripley for a long time. You start developing feelings for Rhea Ripley. Will it affect y...