His Secret Baby(Sample)

By MOZIDAT

Get the Full Version of "HIS SECRET BABY" on Amazon the link is in my Bio. "I was pregnant, Chris." Chris's... More

Mr. Fox
Chapter~ One
Chapter~Two
Chapter~Three
Chapter~Four
Chapter~Five
Chapter~Six
Chapter~Seven
Chapter~Eight
Chapter~Nine
Chapter~Ten
Chapter~Eleven
Chapter~Twelve
Chapter~Thirteen
Cast Of Characters
Chapter~Fourteen
Chapter~Sixteen
Chapter~Seventeen
Chapter~Nineteen
Chapter~Eighteen
Chapter~Twenty
Chapter~Twenty One
Author's Note
His Secret Baby paperback(Amazon)
His Secret Baby is now available on (Amazon kindle)
HSB(Free Read) Amazon.co.uk

Chapter~Fifteen

21.7K 758 65
By MOZIDAT

After the little intense conversation Chris had today with Gabriella in his study room. She'd proven her innocent somehow. At least when it's came to her imposing herself as his son's mother. She definitely hadn't done it. And why would she?. What motive is she trying to achieve?. Besides, Gabriella had never been the one in love. S*x addict. That she is. But been in love hadn't crossed her path. Not even once. Which got his head swirling on the possibilities that she hadn't betrayed his trust.

His wondering thoughts suddenly froze in ease as the door to his study room pushed opened, showing his mother with her elegant appearance emerging in. But what had suddenly almost edged him off his seat was because Emma was tailing behind her with a tray of food in her hands.

Christopher swallowed hard, knowing the reason his mother was here was because he had refused to eat lunch two hours ago. Been a mommy's boy, there's no way his mother would allow that slide so easily.

"I heard you didn't have you lunch, son?." she was saying, as they made their way over to the frozen sitting Chris. "What's wrong dear?" her gaze suppressed his in concern.

He cleared his throat, and forced himself to voice out. "Nothing Mom." he glanced at Emma as she placed the food before him. "What's this?" his question directed to his mother, but his gaze still on Emma.

"What does it looks like?" his mother said, smiling fondly at him. "A new daday has got to eat."

As his mother completed her words, the tea Emma was about to served slipped and poured down his pants, wetting him all over. Chris shot up from his seat, and dusted his pants in a reflex state. Luckily, the tea hadn't been that hot.

His mother gasped, her gaze flew to the startled maid. "What the hell are you doing, stupid?!"

Christopher held up a hand. "I'm fine, mother." he gently nestled his mother to him in either for her not to hit Emma. Since it's seemed that had been her intention. "It's wasn't her fault." Astonished that he felt annoyed not at Emma, but surprisingly at his mother. Gussed been a father had definitely soften him a bit. Especially towards Emma.

His mind whirled back to the presence as his mother unconsciously began to dust his wet pants with her hands. This was embarrassing to the least. Especially with Emma in the room who was still staring at them, her blue eyes flaring in worry.

"I'm fine mother."

"No you're not. That little wench almost burnt your manhood." said his mother angrily.

Christopher beamed. "It's still intact, mom. Nothing is wrong with me."

"Well, you're saying that because you've got a son already even if something did happen to your manhood. And don't mummy me, silly. You definitely aren't thinking of giving Gabriella only one child, are you?"

Damn!

His mother definitely didn't know when to call it quit, does she?.

"Mom!" he drawled out angrily. "It's fine really." he couldn't bring himself to meet Emma's gaze knowing what he will see there would end his miserable life right there.

"It's not fine, son." his mom's glare on Emma now. "You should at least have the decency to apologize, you wh*re!"

God knows Christopher desperately tried to keep the anger from bursting out. But he couldn't help it any longer as he lashed out without thinking. "Mom, she's not a wh*re." she never have been one.

His mother's glare directed at him instantly. "What the hell did you meant by that??" she pointed a finder at Emma, who stood back with her hands crossed behind her respectfully. "That's wh*re right there sleeps with my butler, and even have the gut to give birth to a bastard in my ho—"

"I was the one who impregnated her, mother."

For a moment, his mother blinked. Shocked, batrayer swirling through her head as she finally managed to grasp in his word. When she did, she gasped out her shock. "No you didn't?" her voice shook uncontrollable as she stared at her son's unflinching dark-brown eyes just like his father's. "I tho—thought you always use protections?."

Now this time around, it's was Christopher's turn to be terrified at his mother's acknowledgment. "You knew I—" he hesitated. "You always knew?" he said instead.

"Of course I know. You are just like your father, aren't you?"

He looked away. "I am never like that man you once call a lover!. There's no way I am going to take a race off my responsibilities, Mother. Besides," in a swift, he was beside the horrified looking Emma, and took her hand in his. The hand he had placed their engagement ring shown to his angry looking mother."We are getting married soon."

"Oh?" her cheek turn dark red. That's happens whenever she's extremely angry. "Why? Aren't you going to take up your responsibility as Gabriella's baby daddy also. How many lady did inpregnated?."

Christopher signed as Emma gave him a look he couldn't quite understand. It's best to clear all the misunderstanding right now. "Something might have been slipped off wrongly, Mother. I only have just one son. And Emma is the one who birth him."

"The one I saw you with last night?" her eyes widened in realization. "And come to think of it, the baby doesn't look like you nor Gabriella then—" she paused as her gaze lingered on Emma's blue ocean eyes for the first she had began working in the Fox Mansion. "—he looks just like her!?. Why would you do that, Chris? Impregnate a maid, and worst made her breed your child?"

"Don't you think it is high time I settled down, mother?"

"But not with a maid, you dumbass!"

"It's doesn't matter right now, Mother. Blue has been born, and I have no choice than to marry his mother. But first—" he raised a hand warningly when she would have no doubt cut in fiercely. "Emma might be with baby number two already. So don't try to stop me by cutting me off my inheritance from providing for my family. Don't forget I have a p*rn site I run. That will only embarrass and disgrace you more if you try hurting me or my family I have managed gathered for myself. So, mother, do me a favour by accepting Emma as your only daughter-in-law. "

His mother looked more than terrified now. She might be his mother. But she knows quite well not to ignore her son's threat. He's that crazy about his possessions. Just like his father's.

"But I don't—"

The door pushed opened before his mother could say a word in replacement of his.

A old lady maid carrying Blue in her arms made her way in, and blinked in momentary confusion at the tension in the room. "I-I didn't know where else to bring him." she stammered as she handed Blue to Chris who had stretched his arms out instead.

"It's fine. You can go."

The old lady maid bowed at his mother, and briskly made her way out.

His mother shook her head. "You really did impregnate her, didn't you?" she soliloquize in disbelief. "You could've used protection."

"You never let me sneak one in." He accused. "With your stupid rules. I end up having unprotected s*x which gave you a grandchild you never wanted. Besides, mom, don't you think you should try to get familiar with your grandkid?"

His mother stared Blue down as if irritated merely by his existence.

"I'm sure you will love him if you get to carry him while I have a talk with his mother."

He handed Blue over in spite her protest.

"Don't hurt him." he said warningly.

"Why not?" she asked, confusedly. "He is a bast—"

"Like I said, mother. I'm getting married to his mother. So it's better you restrain from the word bastard, especially when it's comes to my son."

Delivering his warning, he turned around and grasp Emma hand and held on tight to it as he made his way out of his study room, and shut the door it behind them.

The instant there were out of ear shot from his mother's, Emma swing her hand away from his and he let go. She then hurriedly marched down to her room without sparing Christopher a glance.

"Look, Emma. We've got to talk, okay? You can't keep quiet on me forever." he blocked the path to her door with his huge frame. His dark eyes staring her down, in which she averted her gaze from his. "Say something, Emma. Our marriage or Blue?"

"Blue!"

Christopher smiled inwardly. Well, that did the trick. "Good. You want your son. You have to get married to his father."

"But I already agreed."

"Yes you have." He nodded in agreement. "But you might have a change of your mind after listening to my mother and I spoke. You know, that part thinking my friend was the mother."

"I know." Emma for some reasons knows no one around him liked her. Good to know the feelings are mutual between them. "As long as no one takes my son for me. It's doesn't matter who claims to have breeded my child." No one could blame them though, her baby boy is so angelic anyone would claim to be his mother.

"Good." he shifted away from the door, allowing her passage but she didn't move a muscle. "You're moving in with me tonight. Get ready."

He left her standing right there without asking if she has an objection or not. Just delivered the message like some cheeky manipulating arrogant man. Who cares for nothing in the world, except his son who had came out of him.

Emma spun around as she heard rattled sounds across from where she stood at the hallway. Had he come back so soon? What else have he got to say now?.

"Awwn, What a lucky girl she is!" Narumi swoon as she and Sandie emerged out from their secret hideout. Emma's heart pounded out in fright. Those two witches has been eavesdropping on their conversations all this while. Haven't they?

"I wish I had let him f*ck me that one time he made a move. I would've been the lucky one getting married into the most richest family in the whole of Australia. Such a lucky wh*re she's turned out to be now. " Sandia was saying as she glared death dagger at her. Literally. "Instead, you mucky wh*re came along. Breed his kid, and then marry into those money I would do anything to have just for one night."

"I told you we shouldn't have allowed her met him that day. She probably had seduced him, and slipped off the co*dom off while they f*ck. What a b*tch she is after all."

They were dangerously so close to her right now. And Emma find it so hard to breathe or swallow properly. This two maids seemed too desperately to let her live. They had never liked her from the start. Well, if she recalls vividly, she had almost lost Blue because one of them had poured oil in the kitchen while she cook. Which had resulted to her landing face flat with her huge stomach hitting the floor pretty hard. Luckily, her guardian angel, Ms. Grace, had saw her at that moment and called help to her aid. It's was just a tiny bit close in losing both her life and her baby's.

"I..." she struggled for words. They had definitely caught her completely off guard.

"What do you have to say for yourself, b*tch?. There's no way we are letting you get married in this family because you don't deserve to stay in—"

A throat cleared behind them, startling the two maids as they yelped and paused in their words in shock.

Staring at them with the meanest look she had ever seen in her entire life was Chris, with her baby nestled up in his arms as he glanced from one another, his eyes flaring hot in rage.

"Tell me. Which of you two did tell my mother whose Blue's fake mother is?"

The maids looked at one another, both didn't say a word. Not until Chris repeated, this time in a threatening tone. "One more time. And I swear, you two are done for. Who did it?"

"I did!" Narumi voiced out, though no one was surprised at that.

"And why did you?"

"I-I didn't know it's was Emma's son." she lied. "I didn't gaze at the baby well enough. I mean, the lady who paid a visit here yesterday had claimed it was her son while I pour her a drink. And foolish of me, I had assumed you were the father."

"Despite just claiming Emma's son as mine like one week ago?!"

A/N

Thnks for reading y'all 💞💞💞💙💙💙

Leave a like nd comment if y'all liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 18.1K 41
COMPLETE "Just how wet are you for me?" He rumbles in my ear. His hand dips into my underwear and I gasp at the sensation of his finger brushing agai...
100K 3.6K 41
"Shhh I know you want me too. I can see it in your eyes. And you wearing all those tight office dresses didn't help at all." He connected his lips to...
3.4M 98.8K 44
Highest #1 - #babies #1 - #motherlove Terrence didn't waste a moment in pressing me up against the kitchen counter. "When..." He grow...
191K 8.8K 21
Highest ranking #142 in Billionaire #1 in identical #1 in Baby fever #1 in stuckup "So I fucked you and you got pregnant and you didn't have the d...