Paranoia -completed-

By Stars__Align

"It's not stalking when you love someone. And it's not kidnapping when you've taken what's rightfully yours."... More

Chapter 1: First Encounter
Chapter 2: Intruder
Chapter 4: The Cellar
Chapter 5: Burn Marks
Chapter 6: Crazy In Love
Chapter 7: Secret Tattoo
Chapter 8: Nowhere To Run
Chapter 9: Chained
Chapter 10: Unknown
Chapter 11: I Won
Chapter 12: Migraines
Chapter 13: Feelings Revealed
Chapter 14: Beating Hearts
Chapter 15: Unanswered Questions
Chapter 16: Nightmares
Chapter 17: More Fun
Chapter 18: Finding His Secret
Chapter 19: Starting Over
Chapter 20: Falling For Him?
Chapter 21: No More Mister Nice Guy
Chapter 22: Fear
Chapter 23: I Wouldn't Be So Sure
Chapter 24: The Accident
Chapter 25: warrant
Chapter 26: Dark Past
Chapter 27: i love you
Chapter 28: New Tattoo
Chapter 29: Race To The Plane
Chapter 30: The Wedding
Epilogue:

Chapter 3: Taken

29.1K 672 800
By Stars__Align

Unknown-

The sun was just starting to set, the darker it got the more of an advantage I had.

Soon she will be mine, and know what it's like to be loved, and admired.

The only bad part about the whole situation is that I know her but she doesn't know who I really am, yet.

Clara-

After I left the park I went home and changed into my night shirt.

My window curtains were off to the side and I looked at the view of the street.

My eyes widened when I saw a figure standing by the streetlight across the street. I reached over to my bedside table and turned on my lamp and when I looked back the figure was gone.

I started to panic. I got a sick feeling I'm my stomach.

I jumped when I heard a loud banging sound at my door.

Slowly I creeped down the steps, and made my way to the front door.

The banging on the door didn't stop, it got louder and louder the closer I got.

The moment my hand touched the doorknob the banging stopped.

I opened the door and saw no one.

"Hello? is anyone there?"

When there was no response I closed my door and locked it. I let out a sigh of relief.

Suddenly an arm was wrapped around my waist, I screamed and a large hand clasped over my mouth.

The person who had me was stronger than I am and defiantly taller than me. so he had a better advantage than I did.

Muffled screams echoed through my condo.

I tried prying the intruders hand away from my mouth but it was not use.

I elbowed the stranger in the ribs causing him to release me.

I took that time to run upstairs and try to come up with something.

This person could be a freaking murder for all I know.

As I was running up the steps I looked back to see the intruder start running toward me.

Once I was in my room I closed and locked my door. I scanned the room looking for a place to hide.

I starting panicking and thinking about the things this person could do.

I screamed when I heard him banging at my bedroom door.

"Open the door Clara!" He man on the other side of the door yelled.

His voice was somewhat deep and for some reason I think I recognize it.

I stood there shocked he knew my name.

'Who was this person?' my mind started looking for answers.

"Open the damn door! don't make me do anything I'll regret."

I ran over to my bed and crawled underneath, the only place I could think off.

The door broke off the hinges and the man entered my room.

Tears started streaming down my face.

I saw his feet, and I knew he was looking for me.

When I saw him leave my room I sighed in relief and laid my head down.

Suddenly I felt two large hands wrap around my ankles. I was being dragged from underneath my bed.

I started screaming for help, then intruder grabbed my waist and threw on my bed.

I tried to crawl away but he grabbed my ankles again brining me back to him.

My night shirt rose up exposing stomach.

I turned over so now I was facing him. I tried punching him but he caught both my wrists in one hand and held them above my head.

Right when I started kicking he straddled my thighs and reached in his pocket and pulled out a white cloth.

I started shaking my head furiously.

He covered my mouth and nose with the cloth. the only sound on the condo was my muffled screams and pleas.

I stopped screaming and held my breath so I wouldn't breath in whatever was on that cloth.

"Breathe angel. just breathe."

I shook my head and started squirming under him. He smirked.

I couldn't hold In my breathe any longer, I let out of breathe and a toxic smelled entered my nostrils.

"Breathe."

My movements suddenly became paralyzed and my eyelids were heavy. then darkness surrounded me.

Unknown-

Her eyes slowly closed and removed the cloth from her face. I crawled off of her wrapped one arm around her lower back and the other picking her up bridal style.

Her head rested against my chest her arms and legs dangled freely.

I carried her downstairs and out to my range rover. the back door was already open.

I gently laid her across the back seat and I picked up the red two gallon gasoline can from behind the drivers seat.

I went back upstairs and staring pouring the toxic liquid on the bed, floors, and walls.

I poured it down the steps, some in the kitchen and some in the living room.

There was still some gas left in the can and I left a trail from her house To her car. I threw the can to the side and grabbed a packet of matches from my pocket.

I stood there for a moment, inhaling the scents of gasoline. for some odd reason I always love the smell of it, it was intriguing.

I struck a match and watches the flame for a moment the threw that match onto the car. the fire spread from the car to the house and almost immediately the house was engulfed with fire.

Once I closed the back door I got into the drivers seat, turned on the ignition and backed out of the driveway.

I started driving away from her house. The house glowed extremely bright in the dark night.

Police cars and fire trucks flew past me going towards her house.

Once we arrived at my house I picked up Clara and carried her up to my room, and laid her down under the silk sheets and covered her up, then I admired her for a moment.

"Finally." I whispered to my a self, then I walked out if the room closing the door behind me.

Since all the camera at Clara's condo are now destroyed, I had cameras installed in every room of my house. the cameras were installed two days ago, let's just say I'm a good planner.

Clara-

My eyes slowly opened my eyes and sat up, my head throbbing as I recalled the events that just occurred.

I looked around and for some reason my room looked.... Different for some reason.

Then I noticed I wasn't in my room. where was i?

The room I was in had dark grey walls, white carpet and the bed had black silk sheets. the only light was from the lamp on the table beside me.

I walked over to the windows and saw nothing but night and woods. snow was lightly falling but the snow covered the ground.

Light was streaming from
under the door and I knew I could escape.

I slowly opened the door and tiptoes out into the hall. the only thing I saw were stairs leading down. so I started walking down the steps slowly and quietly.

My hand touched the sliver doorknob and I jumped and hand collapsed around my upper arm.

I turned to the person and saw a figure in a black hood.

I tried to break free of his gripped bit it only tightened.

I punched his chest with my free hand, he stumbled back since he was taken off guard and his hood fell off in the process.

"Andrew?" I whispered. "I-it was you." I quickly looked at the door then back to Andrew.

I had a plan.

I yanked the door open and started running barefooted in the snow. I didn't know where I was going I just know that I need to get away from him.

"CLARA!" I heard him yell.

The second I looked back, I tripped over something scraping my shin.

I fell to the cold ground and whimpered in pain.

Blood started to form into a tiny puddle on the snow coming from my shin.

I curled in to a ball to try and keep warm, but it didn't work. I started shivering uncontrollably.

There could be wild animals waiting to make a meal out of me, but that's not what I'm worries about I'm scared that he's going to take me back to that house.

I heard a branch snap and I turned to the direction of the sound but saw nothing.

I say up and started to panic, everywhere I looked I saw woods and snow. But I had a bad feeling.

"Found you." a voice chuckled.

I looked straight in front of me and saw Andrew leaning aginist a tree with his arms crossed over his chest.

The only light showing was the moonlight.

My breathing increased as he kneeled down in front of me.

He gently grabbed the back of my leg and examined it.

"It's nothing major, just need to clean it up a bit."

As soon as he let go of my leg, I slowly started to back away from him, but my back hit a tree causing me to whimper.

"No need to be scared I'm not going to hurt you." he smiled.

The pain in my leg burned like hell. I started whimpering in pain.

Andrew picked me up bridal style, with a little struggle from me but I stopped struggling when I realized I knew I would lose.

I grabbed his shirt into my fist and hissed in pain.

"We're almost there."

"N-no! please! let me go!"

We reached the house and all the lights were off, except the living room was dimly lit and a fireplace was lit warming the room.

He sat me on the couch and walking into another room then came back into the living room with a yellow box.

He took of his hoodie and he was wearing a black shirt, which hugged his body.

He sat on my coffee table and gently placed my leg in his lap.

He opened the box and inside was gauze, alcohol pads, band aids and anything else needed for injuries.

"This is going to sting."

He took out a piece of gauze drenched in alcohol.

He wiped it over my scrap causing me who wince in pain.

Then he wrapped my leg in gauze and another wrap to secure the gauze.

"Finished."

"Thanks. now can I please go home."

He said nothing.

"Please, let me go! I don't want to be here! just let me go." I started to cry.

"I can't." he whispered, Rubbing circles on the side of my leg, making a chill run down my spine and not in a good way.

"Why? why can't you let me go?"

"Because Clara, now that I have you I can't let you go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.3K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
Submission By korielyn

Mystery / Thriller

3.6M 98K 43
Highest ranking #1 as on 4th July 2017 "Tell me you are mine" the cold, sharp, merciless blade tried to force me into submission. Into HIS submission...
7.2M 178K 41
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a private show for him. He stood there star...
332K 14.2K 30
|Book 1 of The Betrayal Trilogy - Now Discontinued| [READ AT YOUR OWN RISK-STORY WROTE AT AGE OF 13] *** "N--No! Leave her alone! Please, leave her a...