The Revenge Wife (COMPLETE)

Por MaryRose_Author

"Let me put this very clear to you, because it looks like you're not fully understanding. I paid for you to b... Más

On the Edge
The Proposal
A Turn for the Worse
Wedding Bells or Wedding Hell?
New Home
Where do you think you are going?
The Mistery Room
Im here with my husband
"No one has ever protected me the way you did"
"Then you can't leave me."
Jason
I hate that I love everything about you
Magnet Effect
Every inch of you belongs to me
....as long as get to see you every day
Rio de Janeiro
There's nothing I'll rather do now than kiss you
Kiss me
"I'm crazy about you"
You're Jealous
The Gala
You're Mine
I'm charmed and enchanted by you
Perfect
Back at home
Dad
...then who?
Lost
Announcement (Not an Update)
Because I love You
Kidnapped
The End
Epilogue
Cool stuff coming up !!! Please read

Unexplained Mix of Emotions

181K 5.9K 623
Por MaryRose_Author

ADAM'S POV

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"This morning when you called me to say your wife had an accident and that you will not come to work I got worried and decided to give her a visit." Priscilla replied making emphasis on the word wife with a evil smirk on her face.

I turned to Emma and kind of agree with the astonish look on her face, however I do know what Priscilla is trying to do and there's no one to blame but me. I have to admit, didn't see this one coming, I mean I always made it very clear to her that whatever we had will never be anything more than sex and the fact that she feels entitled to show up here makes me furious.

Wait, but why is this bothering me so much, Emma isn't my real wife. I'm so confused right now, is like I don't know myself any more. Took me out of me trance when Priscilla walked closer and gave me a kiss on my cheek, near the side of my mouth, what a snake, I won't tolerate this.

I grabbed her by the arm and walked her back to the door, I want her out, I don't want Emma to see this.

"What are you doing, let me go!" Priscilla complained but I didn't care.

"I want you out of my sight, and don't you ever dare get near my wife again."

"But you said you don't care about her."

"That's none of your concern, now get out!"

"Adam--"

I had to cut her off right there.

"Mr. McRobert, I'm your god damn boss."

The boss card worked, with that said she ran away, a deep sigh of relief escaped my lips.

"You are an asshole." Emma's voice made me spin towards her.

"What?"

"You heard me, yesterday your seemed very happy in her arms and now you treat her like garbage. What kind of man are you? you do the exact same thing to me."

"Emma don't compare y---" she cut me off.

"Please go, I need to be alone."

"Are you serious, I kicked her out for you and now you want me to go too?"

"You really don't get it don't you? You think because you are rich and powerful you have the right to use other people, you think us not billionaires don't have feelings or dignity."

"Is not like that Emma."

"Oh is not like that, then what is it like then? "

I opened my mouth to reply but no answer came out of my mouth, I lost my words and at that she continued her rant.

"You can't answer right? why did you married me in the first place? you clearly don't need me, you clearly can have any woman you want, then why me? why don't you let me go?"

"Did you just forget I paid you for this?"

"No, never, trust me I haven't and never will."

"Then I don't owe you any answers or explanation, I do whatever I want, specially if I'm paying for it. You want out of this? fine, like I said you can leave but first I want my money back... simple."

"You arrogant bastard, you know I don't have that money."

"Great, then I think this discussion is going nowhere and I hate to waste my time."

"Then don't waste mine and leave, leave me alone Adam, I don't want to see you right now."

"I'm going, but I'll come back later because I paid for this too so I can come and go whenever I want" at the word this I looked around the room indicating what I meant with a smirk plastered in my face.

"I hate you!!!" She yelled.

Emma hates me and I don't blame her, I've been an asshole to her this whole time. Truth is I don't care about the money I gave her, but that's the only thing I have to stop her from leaving, if she ever finds the money to pay me back I'll make something up to stop her from leaving   all over again. I rather have her hating me than leaving me.

---------------------------------------------------

"Hi Emma, I missed you so much!!" Demi said ruining inside as soon as I opened the door to the hospital room.

"What a nice surprise, you came to visit me!!!! Emma replied exited.

"I hope you don't mind that I brought her, she really wanted to see you." I told Emma.

"I don't mind at all, I finally got a enjoyable visitor." I knew what she meant but I decided to let it slide.

"Emma, what happened to you? you got a boo-boo?"

"Yes princes, I got a boo-boo in my tummy, but I'll be fine very soon."

"Can you do some coloring books with me? If you don't feel too bad."

"I'll love to, hop in the bed with me." Emma padded on the empty side of the bed for Demi sit in.

I made myself comfortable on the arm chair in one corner of the room, rested my left ankle on my right knee and just enjoyed the view of these beautiful girls coloring princesses.

When I got myself into this never thought that Emma and Demi will become so close, is like they've known each other for years. My heart grows every time I see Emma being this sweet to my daughter, she doesn't have to do it but she does it out of her heart and I melt in a unexplained mix of emotions because I know my daughter needs this.

As hard as I want to keep Amy's memory intact I know that Demi is too little, I can't expect her to close her heart to the possibility of a new mom. I see her happy and realize that's all I want out of life.

And then I see Emma, effortlessly beautiful and innocent. I can't stop looking at her every move, bringing light to my daughter's face without even trying. If only I would've meet her under different circumstances.

For a split of a second she shifted her gaze from the coloring book to me and our eyes met, I can't hide the small smile on my lips and I know that I made her uncomfortable because she quickly brought her focus back to the coloring book.

------------------------------------------------

ONE WEEK LATER

Today after a week I can finally bring Emma back home, I asked the gardener to bring flowers in the house and with the help of Martha and a very excited Demi we arranged them in vases and placed them all over the house and her room. I don't know why I'm doing this but I'm just very happy to have her back at home.

At the hospital the doctor gave us instructions for the house and how to keep the wound from the surgery healing free of infections. The drive back home was taken in a comfortable silence and once I opened the front door of the house Demi came running and hugged Emma.

"Hey remember to be careful princess, you can hurt Emma."

"Sorry Emma, is because I'm very happy to see you."

"I know, and I'm very happy to see you to." She hugged Demi and then looked at Martha and said waking over to her. "I'm happy to see you too Martha."

Martha smiled and huger Emma back.

"So many flowers, how pretty." Emma said smiling softly.

"You like them, daddy said he missed you and brought some flowers to make you happy, see daddy I told you this will work." Demi's reply left me in shock, what team are you really in Demi?

Emma looked towards me trying to figure something out, but I kept my pocker face, faking not to be bothered at all when in reality I was literally dying inside.

"OK everyone, to much talk, Emma needs to rest. "

"I'll take you upstairs." I told Emma, she nodded and walked upstairs with me.

My right hand hugged her waist as we walked, I wonder if she feels the same firework sensation in her stomach once we touch or if its just me. I open the door for her and as I push it open we get closer and closer, I see her cheeks blushing highlighting her freckles making her look prettier.

This woman is going to be the end of me.

End of this chapter.

I will never get tired of thanking you for your support. Please continue, you guys are amazing. ❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.7M 56.5K 73
First of all if u don't have anything nice to say please zip ur mouth, don't expect this story to go the way u want it to be, I wrote it like 2-3 yea...
153K 751 20
When successful CEO Claire Walker's secret nymphomania spirals out of control, she hires Aaron Rodgers, a handsome and struggling young man, as her b...
703K 20.2K 25
I was 17 when I ask him to take my virginity but he explicitly said no. Now, eight years later I need to ask him the same humiliating question again...
5.5M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...